iDanyboy
iDanyboy
Goon
iDanyboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #225 (ISO) » Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:35 am

Post by iDanyboy »

In post 223, Lalendra wrote:Yes, I read the post. When he says "don't lynch me until Friday," that's a pretty clear sign that he is reading the thread and chose not to respond to his accusers
yet
. Claiming seems prudent in that situation.
Let's take a step back, I don't understand why you scumread him? For being to busy to post?
In post 224, TwoInAMillion wrote:
In post 208, iDanyboy wrote:
In post 206, TwoInAMillion wrote:I think flub is probably town so it's a bad push in my book.
So you've gone from flub scum to flub idiot to flub town how?
If scum are pushing someone as scum they are probably town.
I'm assuming your talking about Sephiroth pushing Flubber.
Timeline: : Sephiroth votes Flubber, : TwoInAMillion votes Flubber, : Sephiroth unvotes, : TwoInAMillion votes Sephiroth.
You voted Flubber after Sephiroth voted him so how can you now use the argument that you scum read Sephiroth for voting Flubber who you know town read because scum Sephiroth voted Flubber.
Lalendra
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #226 (ISO) » Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:54 am

Post by Lalendra »

Again, I scumread him for being too busy to post when he knew that he was being wagoned and somehow had the time to come in and post something that was not in any way helpful in terms of his own defense. Not posting =/= not posting anything worthwhile informationally.
Lalendra
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #227 (ISO) » Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:03 am

Post by Lalendra »

Like if someone comes in and just says "prodge, catching up" or doesn't post at all, that's one thing. But to come in, acknowledge that there is a wagon forming on you, and not say anything in your own defense - but write up a post which includes other game info - just struck me as weird. I'm finding it odd that you are tunneling on this so hard.
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #228 (ISO) » Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:07 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

In post 221, Lalendra wrote:I don't think I threw suspicion on you, in fact I think I was defending you when others were suspecting you because of what you posted, but that's fine.
Blatant lie.
In post 215, Lalendra wrote:Really not liking Flub's last post, it's really aggressive on the one hand while also admitting to not really giving a shit about the game on the other. If you're town imma need you to do better than that.
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #229 (ISO) » Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:07 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

Cool I have three scum reads now :)
iDanyboy
iDanyboy
Goon
iDanyboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #230 (ISO) » Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:15 am

Post by iDanyboy »

In post 227, Lalendra wrote:Like if someone comes in and just says "prodge, catching up" or doesn't post at all, that's one thing. But to come in, acknowledge that there is a wagon forming on you, and not say anything in your own defense - but write up a post which includes other game info - just struck me as weird. I'm finding it odd that you are tunneling on this so hard.
He did make a defense just not a good one, he said it was a reaction test. I'm struggling to see the distinction between Not posting =/= not posting anything worthwhile informational. I would agree with you if he was doing it often but in a one off case where he did try to give some information so it makes just as much sense that his too busy and only had enough time for that one post.
I still don't understand your logic in putting Wossi to L-1 which could lead to a lynch while you still wanted to analyze Flubbers wagon which was the main problem I had with your post.
iDanyboy
iDanyboy
Goon
iDanyboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #231 (ISO) » Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:23 am

Post by iDanyboy »

In post 230, iDanyboy wrote:
In post 227, Lalendra wrote:Like if someone comes in and just says "prodge, catching up" or doesn't post at all, that's one thing. But to come in, acknowledge that there is a wagon forming on you, and not say anything in your own defense - but write up a post which includes other game info - just struck me as weird. I'm finding it odd that you are tunneling on this so hard.
He did make a defense just not a good one, he said it was a reaction test. I'm struggling to see the distinction between Not posting =/= not posting anything worthwhile informational. I would agree with you if he was doing it often but in a one off case where he did try to give some information so it makes just as much sense that his too busy and only had enough time for that one post.
I still don't understand your logic in trying to lynch Wossi while you still wanted to analyze Flubbers wagon which was the main problem I had with your post.
EBWOP
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #232 (ISO) » Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:58 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 211, Flubbernugget wrote:Wavemode's misrepresentation of skitter's scum read on wosi as a function of time as opposed to events is extremely dishonest. I expect a wosi scum flip to implicate wave.
In post 219, Flubbernugget wrote:Wave is probably town because I'm only taking issue with one of their pushes. Even if I don't like their pushes, as per their recollection of the game I played with him I'm willing to offer the benefit of the doubt that there's a method to their madness.
I feel like these two quotes don't really match exactly. You vehemently dislike Wave's argument and accuse him of misrepping me to the point where you make assocatives between scum!wossi and wave, but I kinda feel like the strength of this sentiment was walked back in the second quote after people pushed back against the initial quote.
In post 215, Lalendra wrote:I don't like that Wossi has checked in since the wagon really built on him (190) and still hasn't felt the need to claim. If he's town I think he needs to do that, and RL can't be the issue here because it takes less time to claim than it did to write up that post
I agree that it kinda looks like Wossi is lurking a bit, but he did state that he was busy irl and that he would be here tomorrow. I disagree that he needed to claim during that post, as I don't think anyone was planning on lynching him before he got back.

I almost feel like you're voting him to pressure him to claim, which I think is premature since he said he'd be here tomorrow. I don't think your vote on him is accomplishing much, since I think we need to listen to his defense before we decide whether to let the lynch (and the presumable claim) happen.
In post 223, Lalendra wrote:Yes, I read the post. When he says "don't lynch me until Friday," that's a pretty clear sign that he is reading the thread and chose not to respond to his accusers yet. Claiming seems prudent in that situation.
To be fair, the last time he posted, he was at L-2, and just a cursory skimming of the thread would indicate that a lot of people are finding him sketchy. I find it plausible that he might have time to skim along but not post a reasonable defense.

I'm more interested in why you're having a problem with and not , when he was also at L-2, and was engaging with the thread, but didn't feel the need to post any sort of reasonable defense or rebuttal. In 190, he said he was busy irl, which is why he wasn't posting. In 117, he was similarly in a place where a lot of people were open to wagoning him, was active in the thead, but deliberately ignored most of the points raised against him.
TwoInAMillion
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #233 (ISO) » Thu Nov 16, 2017 12:01 pm

Post by TwoInAMillion »

I don't like how much time Wossi is taking to fakeclaim, I am willing to hammer if needed.
iDanyboy
iDanyboy
Goon
iDanyboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #234 (ISO) » Thu Nov 16, 2017 12:16 pm

Post by iDanyboy »

There's no reason for him to claim and there's no reason for you to hammer we got (expired on 2017-11-26 15:00:00) left before we need to lynch.
TwoInAMillion
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #235 (ISO) » Thu Nov 16, 2017 12:19 pm

Post by TwoInAMillion »

Of course he should claim
If he's at l-1. And I didn't say I would hammer, I said I was willing to depending on the circumstances. Caught scum is caught scum.
iDanyboy
iDanyboy
Goon
iDanyboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #236 (ISO) » Thu Nov 16, 2017 12:24 pm

Post by iDanyboy »

In post 235, TwoInAMillion wrote:Of course he should claim
If he's at l-1. And I didn't say I would hammer, I said I was willing to depending on the circumstances. Caught scum is caught scum.
His at L-2. There are no circumstances that require hammer when we have so much time left and a lot of lurkers. What do we get from his claim?
How is he caught in your eyes? You haven't indicated at all that you found him scummy and you even said the reasons for voting him were weak.
TwoInAMillion
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #237 (ISO) » Thu Nov 16, 2017 12:49 pm

Post by TwoInAMillion »

I never said that about wossi. Reread the thread.
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #238 (ISO) » Thu Nov 16, 2017 12:53 pm

Post by Flubbernugget »

Skitter

I note pre flip associatives sometimes, but it would be stupid to incorporate those into my reads.
iDanyboy
iDanyboy
Goon
iDanyboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #239 (ISO) » Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:10 pm

Post by iDanyboy »

In post 119, TwoInAMillion wrote:
In post 82, skitter30 wrote:Not convinced that the miller claim is real, leaning towards it being fake. Also not convinced that it's AI if it's fake. I could see scum!Taco claiming it based on how Mini Normal 1946 worked out. I can also see town!Taco fake-claiming it for the lolz. I have little to no confidence in my ability to read him.

Taco, why are you pushing HEM atm?

Chip, why are you making a series of RVS votes and unvotes? What do you think about the Flubber thing?

Implosion, I like your posting, and agree with most of it. Why the townlean on Tacos?

Scumlean on wossi.

VOTE: wossi

Nothing with my reasoning. Both of these votes have weak reasoning.
Right here, I even asked you after this to go through her ISO and you ignored it and you instead voted Sephiroth for some circular logic. So why would I believe that you found Wossi scummy?
In post 225, iDanyboy wrote:I'm assuming your talking about Sephiroth pushing Flubber.
Timeline: : Sephiroth votes Flubber, : TwoInAMillion votes Flubber, : Sephiroth unvotes, : TwoInAMillion votes Sephiroth.
You voted Flubber after Sephiroth voted him so how can you now use the argument that you scum read Sephiroth for voting Flubber who you know town read because scum Sephiroth voted Flubber.
VOTE: TwoInAMillion
TwoInAMillion
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #240 (ISO) » Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:16 pm

Post by TwoInAMillion »

I don't know what you're getting at. The weak reasoning was believing a miller claim to be fake just for the sake of it.
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #241 (ISO) » Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:18 pm

Post by humaneatingmonkey »

In post 659, humaneatingmonkey wrote:Oh my god, Flubb is town
wavemode is probably town
sephiroth is probably town
skitter is probably town
2inaMil could be town
iDanyBoy could also be town
haven't made up my mind yet about wossi
Serg is still the annoying fucktwat back in Newbie 1804
implosion could be scum
chip butty could also be scum
Wicked is probably scum

gut reads based on ISO readings i just want to be back on the game

VOTE: Wicked
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #242 (ISO) » Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:20 pm

EBWOP: That is a quote from a thread where I posted what I'm supposed to post here.

Here's another post with the same content.

Oh my god, Flubb is town
wavemode is probably town
sephiroth is probably town
skitter is probably town
2inaMil could be town
iDanyBoy could also be town
haven't made up my mind yet about wossi
Serg is still the annoying fucktwat back in Newbie 1804
implosion could be scum
chip butty could also be scum
Wicked is probably scum

gut reads based on ISO readings i just want to be back on the game

VOTE: Wicked
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #243 (ISO) » Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:24 pm

Has there any claimings, wagons, I missed? Anyone kind enough to put me back into the game?
iDanyboy
iDanyboy
Goon
iDanyboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #244 (ISO) » Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:33 pm

Post by iDanyboy »

In post 240, TwoInAMillion wrote:I don't know what you're getting at. The weak reasoning was believing a miller claim to be fake just for the sake of it.
:oops: my bad is wrong. UNVOTE:
Why do you find Wossi scummy?
Can you expand on why Flubb/Wave/2IAM town and Implosion scum?
TwoInAMillion
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
TwoInAMillion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #245 (ISO) » Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:34 pm

Post by TwoInAMillion »

In post 244, iDanyboy wrote:
In post 240, TwoInAMillion wrote:I don't know what you're getting at. The weak reasoning was believing a miller claim to be fake just for the sake of it.
It seems like the more pressure he is getting the more lurking he is doing.
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #246 (ISO) » Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:35 pm

In post 244, iDanyboy wrote:
Can you expand on why Flubb/Wave/2IAM town and Implosion scum?
Gut. And also, they're the most natural sounding. Scum sound so forced and pandering.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #247 (ISO) » Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:43 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 243, humaneatingmonkey wrote:Has there any claimings, wagons, I missed? Anyone kind enough to put me back into the game?
I think you were here for the buildup of the wossi wagon. There's a lot of support for it, and he hasn't really posted much of consequence since then; he's said he's busy until tomorrow.

Wave thinks he's town and started a push on wicked, which a lot of people had a lot of questions about. Lalendra asked Wossi to claim this morning.

Serg fake-claimed miller a while back, and retracted it.

FWIW, I agree with you on Flubber; he's actually one of my stronger townleans.
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #248 (ISO) » Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:48 pm

lol we should just policy lynch Serg at this point. The motivation for that fake claim sounds like it was to earn early conf town points but retracted it because it didn't work.
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #249 (ISO) » Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:49 pm

Okay. Is there a scum day chat yes or no? Someone should answer this with subtlety.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”