LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #226 (ISO) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 7:39 am

Post by LabRat01 »

AP wrote:
In post 217, Vedith wrote:Scum confirmed.
Who? Where? Why?
(ಠ ∩ಠ)

Read the game
Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #227 (ISO) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 7:44 am

Post by Eragon »

addressing post cause I missed it the first time, when I was making the posts it was still basically SoD and I was just in that “meme mode.” I addressed the vote with “Another one bites the dust” and just like moved on. When I woke up I was re-reading the thread and agreed with labrat. So yes, I did acknowledge the vote before, and didn’t call it out right away, but that was just my state of mind Day Start/Next day.
I mean, its kinda the obvious explanation? They aren’t really gonna like, come out and say “oh yeah I naked voted because I wanted to act like I was doing something progressive” are they? I still think the vote was slightly awkward, but overall the explanation is NAI just because its the obvious one from either alignment.
e*r*agon
I think the anger is towny here
for one, half of these aren’t even spam, maybe more. For two, do you have anything you actually want to add or did you just feel like quoting lab rat’s ISO and saying he’s spamming?
Try getting up at 5:30 every weekday to get to school on time
then what were the quotes for? Especially given as they are all from labrat?
but if scum decided to kill like, the towniest players, for example, they also have to kill the “scummiest” players. The “scummiest” players are the ones likely to get mislynched if they are town, so that forces scum to either kill mislynch targets or leave the “towniest” people alive.
same
literally this
Why do you think that rat is scummier than me?
No, because then if the “scummiest” person is town, they are a likely mislynch, which is a lot worse than them dying at night.
That could work too, especially as days are shorter so its harder to have strong townreads.
Duck, was there a reason for re-quoting this vote?
Show
"follow your heart but take your brain with you"
"Get away... from me...!"

Get to know a Dark Shadow!
viewtopic.php?f=61&t=78520
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #228 (ISO) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 7:45 am

Post by LabRat01 »

M0ment’s resp0nse t0 my read was 0k; tbh I stiII can’t decide if I want t0 read int0 the IikeIiness 0f their gambit being intenti0naI, but I kinda Iiked the t0ne 0f their p0sts when they were taIking ab0ut it
I didn’t Iike h0w str0ngIy they reacted t0 my read at first, but after thinking a0but it, c0nsidering h0w much I actuaIIy wr0te ab0ut it, it d0es make sense :/
I can’t reaIIy say anything bad ab0ut their reads either; I mean, n0thing game changing, but that’s t0 be expected in a game where haIf 0f the pIayers are inactive
S0 whiIe I can’t say that anything they wr0te gave me a str0ng read, I think their pr0gressi0n is understandabIe and kinda makes sense fr0m a t0wnie’s p0v
S0 they’re 0ff my Iist f0r t0day, I think
Eragon
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Eragon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #229 (ISO) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 7:47 am

Post by Eragon »

Town- Eevee, Lab
*very slight* town- Vedith, Redtea
Null- everyone else
Slight scum- ThegoldenParadox, (originally Moment but now I’m just confused)
Show
"follow your heart but take your brain with you"
"Get away... from me...!"

Get to know a Dark Shadow!
viewtopic.php?f=61&t=78520
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #230 (ISO) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 8:53 am

Post by LabRat01 »

And tbh I’m reaIIy struggIing with reading Ved; He did p0st a I0t 0f game reIated/pr0gressive c0ntent, but I’m having a hard time deaIing with his way 0f d0ing it
I’m p sure it’s partiaIIy because I struggIe with reading his p0sts in generaI, but after making the read, I think he sh0uId aIs0 have aIs0 a rather uh, seIective way 0f getting reads, which has reaIIy thr0wn me 0ff at the beginning

I mean, I think
Tbh getting that read t00k me IiteraI h0urs; I think my “read” and interpretati0n 0f his m0tivati0ns sh0uId be c0rrect, but I’d take them with a grain 0f saIt, because I just reaIIy can’t discard the p0ssibiIty that s0me 0f the stuff which suddenIy started making sense t0 me weren’t just made up by me
I’m taIking ab0ut sth Iike, when y0u think ab0ut sth f0r t00 I0ng, the brain gets 0verheated and y0u repIace the actuaI events with y0ur “desired interpretati0n”
Again, I d0n’t think it’s happening here and that “interpretati0n” I g0t wasn’t even desired, but I just wanted t0 say that, cuz I did n0tice it happening t0 me bef0re and it wasn’t that nice getting yeIIed at because 0f it Iater

Anyways, there a few things I stiII want t0 ask Ved ab0ut, but after a re-read I d0n’t think I can reaIIy SR him anym0re :/
In post 99, Vedith wrote:
In post 97, LabRat01 wrote:This is pr0b n0t SvS btw
:down:
In post 123, Vedith wrote:
In post 120, Eragon wrote:I don't think scum would put them out that hard knowingly pushing Town and not knowing what other people would think
In post 133, Vedith wrote:
In post 128, LabRat01 wrote:
what d0es that mean?
Means it's a terrible comment.
First 0ff, it’s unreIated, but f0r s0me reas0n, at the beginning, I was reading the reacti0ns as “read changes”, which feIt just 0ff and weird
But it d0es make sense if the p0sts are just ab0ut “disagreement” :/
Iike, it’s stupid, but it wasn’t that 0bvi0us t0 me, s0 I wanted t0 menti0n it

Fr0m what I’ve seen in his p0sts, Ved seems t0 be rather sparse in giving TRs and reaIIy quick in pushing every0ne ar0und him, which reads rather p0sitiveIy t0 me in s0me 0f his p0sts
In post 164, Vedith wrote:After the response from Moment, I feel that they used the most obvious reason to clear up the reason.
In post 172, Vedith wrote:Possibly. There's a reason I'm not voting you and that's because it's plausible that you did so happen to do it for the reasons already addressed.
Iike, f0r exampIe, I Iike his attitude in here
Him saying that “there’s a reas0n f0r N0T v0ting M0ment”, after he defended them f0r s0 I0ng, gives me a reaIIy g00d feeIing
I mean, it feeIs as if he didn’t care ab0ut maintaining any s0rt 0f c0nsistent “image”, but was s0IeIy f0cusing 0n scum-hunting
It’s n0t a str0ng argument, but the pr0gressi0n d0es make a I0t m0re sense t0 me c0ming fr0m t0wn than scum
In post 152, Vedith wrote:So to LabRat, what's your view on the above? And this isn't me trying to make a dig or have you just change your view if it reads as it, I'm actually curious.
This is aIs0 a fun p0st
It made me fr0wn at first, but n0w it seems just kinda funny
I mean, he feIt a need t0 expIain that he’s “n0t pushing/manipuIating me”, which I reaIIy think is funny

This kinda makes his 0ther p0sts I00k better, because it impIies that m0st 0f his 0ther p0sts were intended t0 be “pushes” and this 0ne is a Iegit “questi0n” m0tivated by him n0t kn0wing h0w t0 anaIyze sth;
Iike, it’s pr0b n0t an infaIIibIe teII, but it d0es impIy s0me s0rt 0f “th0ught pr0cess” reaIIy taking pIace, which again, sh0uId pr0babIy be m0re 0f a t0wn sign

Tbh a I0t 0f his p0sts make m0re sense t0 me after trying t0 f0cus 0n his read pr0gressi0n :/
As I said bef0re, he seems t0 be rather quick t0 SR pe0pIe and hesitant t0 TR them, which feeIs rather t0wnie in s0me 0f his p0sts,,,

I stiII d0n’t Iike that push I wr0te ab0ut bef0re, but I’m kinda starting t0 think that I reaIIy might have misunderst00d it after aII
Iike, it reaIIy d0esn’t make any sense fr0m either p0v, s0 even assuming that I was right, I d0n’t kn0w what t0 make 0f it
I just kinda want him t0 expIain it rn; I d0n’t think I’m c0mpIeteIy set 0n it, but regardIess if it was t0wn 0r scum-m0tivated, I think asking ab0ut it is the right way t0 g0 ab0ut
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #231 (ISO) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 8:58 am

Post by LabRat01 »

actuaIIy
VOTE: AP

PartiaIIy pressure, partiaIIy because I read 0ne 0f his t0wn games, where he pIayed Iike reaIIy, reaIIy weII and I kn0w that he can d0 a I0t better than he's d0ing in here

change my mind
Darkwing Duck
Darkwing Duck
Goon
Darkwing Duck
Goon
Goon

Post Post #232 (ISO) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 9:10 am

Post by Darkwing Duck »

In post 229, Eragon wrote:Town- Eevee, Lab
Null- everyone else
Y redtea town?
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #233 (ISO) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 9:13 am

Post by mastina »

Votecount 1-3 (03)
Eragon - 3 (TheGoldenParadox, Moment, Vedith)

Moment - 1 (mcqueen)

LabRat01 - 1 (Eragon)
redtea - 1 (Darkwing Duck)
AP - 1 (LabRat01)

Not Voting - 6 (NicoRobin, Kokichi Oma, AP, EeveeLution Army, redtea, Aronis)

alive;
to lynch.
Deadline: Sunday, February 3rd, @ 6:45 pm PST: (expired on 2019-02-03 22:44:33).
Pending Dance OffersNone.

modnotes
  • mcqueen is V/LA until Friday, February 1st.
  • NicoRobin has been prodded. She has this long to post game content: (expired on 2019-02-01 22:53:25).
LabRat01
LabRat01
Goon
LabRat01
Goon
Goon

Post Post #234 (ISO) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 9:20 am

Post by LabRat01 »

In post 232, Darkwing Duck wrote:
In post 229, Eragon wrote:Town- Eevee, Lab
Null- everyone else
Y redtea town?
why d0 y0u think they're scum?
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #235 (ISO) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 9:34 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 225, LabRat01 wrote:btw, the inactivity is disgusting
:up:

If anyone is catching up then fine, but you should Make it clear that you at least have interest in the game.
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #236 (ISO) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 9:48 am

Post by Vedith »

@LabRat - Anything to this point that o haven't responded to I either don't understand the the situation or I'm struggling to 're word my comment.
Are there any particular posts of mine that I need to 're address? Or is it my view on you, Moment and Eragon that needs to be clarified?

You are right though, day 1 I'm most likely going to point someone as Scum or NAI. I'm not much on a fan to town read a person day 1, at least without experience of their games.
I will have an opinion on people's posts to if it's Scum motivated or town motivated though.
Basically I only care if someone fucks up day1, not if they do good. And this is probably why I have addressed most issues vs yourself and Eragon as the two main posters in the thread rather than players who haven't joined in yet.
The people who are posting and giving nothing still like Aronis, DuckDuck and AP also gain 0 positive outcome, so I think the vote on AP is pretty good as a whole. It shows that not only are you trying to force another user into getting involved or be under the spot light, you're also not just going for an easy player who just hasn't posted.

Just on a side note while I remember - I remember Aronis when we played, they were useless then with posting as much as useless now. If i remember thry were town though so it's possible it's just a standard play.

I want to talk more so I'm about to swap over to my PC so I can type properly.
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #237 (ISO) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 9:54 am

Post by Vedith »

Well I'm on the PC now and able to discuss, I thought I had something else I wanted to address from LabRat but I think I need to know what posts in particular I need to re address first to make sure we are on the same understanding of what I mean at least.
I claim scum \o/
Darkwing Duck
Darkwing Duck
Goon
Darkwing Duck
Goon
Goon

Post Post #238 (ISO) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:00 am

Post by Darkwing Duck »

I think red tea should dance with mcqueen
Darkwing Duck
Darkwing Duck
Goon
Darkwing Duck
Goon
Goon

Post Post #239 (ISO) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:05 am

Post by Darkwing Duck »

I would also say mcqueen could dance with nico but I don't think nico would accept

so mcqueen and red tea dance, we lynch both, if there's a redflip and a night kill nico is conftown

Let's make it happen
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #240 (ISO) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:13 am

Post by Vedith »

NicoRobin / mcqueen / Kokichi Oma - 3 people not posting since I joined the game, or at least to anything that I count. If not interested, then replace out.

TheGoldenParadox - Someone I'm willing to vote against. Felt the 2 posts today / were just an excuse to not comment. Say that all me, Eragon, LabRat and Comment are town (Hard to think, I know) then trying to lay low while we all discuss at each other could pan out well with the excuse of "too much to read". Took the time to read and quote LabRat's posts, half which were actually about the game and progression.

Aronis already spoke on - Without sounding as just an attack on play, I'm not expecting anything from day1 if I remembered correctly.

Eevee / redtea I don't like either of these. Point being that the only thing that they have been involved with is how we do the dance setup. That's 100% NAI as both town and scum would be interested in have a positive pair up for their alignment.

AP - Waste post / Waste post / Waste post / Waste post / Waste post / Waste post - And that's all their posts. A lynch push could and probably should go here.

DuckDuck I don't really get. But I'm not too put off. Reasons on RedTea?

Challenge me on my opinions and I'll decide if I change my vote tonight.
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #241 (ISO) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:13 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 239, Darkwing Duck wrote:I would also say mcqueen could dance with nico but I don't think nico would accept

so mcqueen and red tea dance, we lynch both, if there's a redflip and a night kill nico is conftown

Let's make it happen
Why would Nico be confirmed town?
I claim scum \o/
Darkwing Duck
Darkwing Duck
Goon
Darkwing Duck
Goon
Goon

Post Post #242 (ISO) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:23 am

Post by Darkwing Duck »

Oh right this is a 10:3

There's so few people posting I thought this was a smaller game and only 2 scum
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #243 (ISO) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:24 am

Post by mcqueen »

In post 235, Vedith wrote:
In post 225, LabRat01 wrote:btw, the inactivity is disgusting
:up:

If anyone is catching up then fine, but you should Make it clear that you at least have interest in the game.
Me rn. Sorry!
Darkwing Duck
Darkwing Duck
Goon
Darkwing Duck
Goon
Goon

Post Post #244 (ISO) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:25 am

Post by Darkwing Duck »

I mostly just didn't like the moment post for redtea
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #245 (ISO) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:27 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 242, Darkwing Duck wrote:Oh right this is a 10:3

There's so few people posting I thought this was a smaller game and only 2 scum
Even if it was 2 scum, why would it be confirmed?
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #246 (ISO) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:27 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 243, mcqueen wrote:Me rn. Sorry!
I forgot you were V/LA anyway. You're good.
I claim scum \o/
mcqueen
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
mcqueen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #247 (ISO) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:28 am

Post by mcqueen »

In post 80, LabRat01 wrote:
In post 16, Aronis wrote:I hard claim some kind of Innocent Child/Mason combination. I would rather not go into the conditions and restrictions though.

Spoiler:
In post 25, Aronis wrote:If you dont believe me- allow me to prove my townieness by getting this pagetop!
Btw, rather earIy on, but I kinda Iiked Aronis’s tone in his first posts
Why?
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #248 (ISO) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:28 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 244, Darkwing Duck wrote:I mostly just didn't like the moment post for redtea
Okay, what didn't you like about it?
Do you disagree with it? Do you have an opinion on Moment?
I claim scum \o/
Darkwing Duck
Darkwing Duck
Goon
Darkwing Duck
Goon
Goon

Post Post #249 (ISO) » Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:31 am

Post by Darkwing Duck »

In post 248, Vedith wrote:
In post 244, Darkwing Duck wrote:I mostly just didn't like the moment post for redtea
Okay, what didn't you like about it?
Do you disagree with it? Do you have an opinion on Moment?
Did you think redtea's push on moment was townie?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”