Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2250 (ISO) » Mon Sep 26, 2016 3:46 am

Post by Shadow_step »

In post 2248, kraska77 wrote:but if ure jailed its like u never actioned at all
Yeah in a perfect world xD
Show
The shadows betray you, because they serve me.

"Chrim and Shadow_step town MVPs. There was a point at the game I was legitimately in fear." ~Zach

"I'm mightily impressed by Shadow's ability to find town PR's, by the way. He was the one directing the first two nightkills." ~Michel
Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2251 (ISO) » Mon Sep 26, 2016 3:49 am

Post by Shadow_step »

Okay let's just consider this for a second.
IF nero shot me and I was protected by scum doc, it means I am scum.

Consider this
In post 1, chilledtea wrote:6) A mafia member can only carry out his faction kill, or his individual ability, but not both.
If the scum doc protected me N1, he would protect me N2 as well.
Which means I did the kill, but only I didn't! I investigated Kraska.
Show

"Chrim and Shadow_step town MVPs. There was a point at the game I was legitimately in fear." ~Zach

"I'm mightily impressed by Shadow's ability to find town PR's, by the way. He was the one directing the first two nightkills." ~Michel
karnos
karnos
Mafia Scum
karnos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2252 (ISO) » Mon Sep 26, 2016 3:50 am

Post by karnos »

In post 2247, Shadow_step wrote:Shots are never refunded no matter how they are lost ^^
The wiki says otherwise.

"There is no consensus in regards to whether an X-Shot Vigilante loses one of its ability uses if it is Roleblocked while trying to kill someone."
gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2253 (ISO) » Mon Sep 26, 2016 3:51 am

Post by gigabyteTroubadour »

UNVOTE:

hm...
i no longer strictly go by they/them and honestly prefer she/her but they/them's fine if you're used to it i guess

☭ I'm coming for that toothbrush ☭
karnos
karnos
Mafia Scum
karnos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2254 (ISO) » Mon Sep 26, 2016 3:54 am

Post by karnos »

In post 2251, Shadow_step wrote:Okay let's just consider this for a second.
IF nero shot me and I was protected by scum doc, it means I am scum.

Consider this
In post 1, chilledtea wrote:6) A mafia member can only carry out his faction kill, or his individual ability, but not both.
If the scum doc protected me N1, he would protect me N2 as well.
Which means I did the kill, but only I didn't! I investigated Kraska.
Unless you are lying.

If you rolled scum, would you lie about investigating to save yourself from getting lynched?
Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2255 (ISO) » Mon Sep 26, 2016 3:55 am

Post by Shadow_step »

Yeah I'm scum and the mod told me that Kraska and Elyse are VT and I can use that to fakeclaim Vanilla cop :roll:
Show

karnos
karnos
Mafia Scum
karnos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2256 (ISO) » Mon Sep 26, 2016 3:56 am

Post by karnos »

In post 1188, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:VOTE: Shadow_Step

I'm still completely serious when I say that I should be vigged if not policied. My slot's a detriment to town and I don't think I'm a strong enough player to make it useful, I didn't read the game before replacing in and if I did I probably wouldn't have joined this.
It's interesting that this was said on day 1. Do you still agree giga? Do you want to be vig killed tonight, since shadow didn't cop you?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2257 (ISO) » Mon Sep 26, 2016 3:56 am

Post by Nero Cain »

but him and Kraksa/lyse would have to be scum.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
karnos
karnos
Mafia Scum
karnos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2258 (ISO) » Mon Sep 26, 2016 3:57 am

Post by karnos »

@Shadow "If the scum doc protected me N1, he would protect me N2 as well."

That is some pretty shallow logic.
karnos
karnos
Mafia Scum
karnos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2259 (ISO) » Mon Sep 26, 2016 4:00 am

Post by karnos »

In post 2257, Nero Cain wrote:but him and Kraksa/lyse would have to be scum.
Elyse claimed vt. Kraska was universally town read, and probably looked like a safe pick. Worst case, scum!shadow's gambit outs a town PR. Not a great outcome, but if he thought he was getting lynched, why not try it?

Alternatively, he did investigate, the other mafia did the kill, and there was no doc protection night 2. Could even be a restriction against protecting the same player two nights in a row, so using the doc ability was useless. Could have been a 1 shot doc, or an odd-night doc. Shadow could have been 1 shot bp and there was no doc.

If you assume shadow might lie as scum, there are dozens of possibilities.
Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2260 (ISO) » Mon Sep 26, 2016 4:00 am

Post by Shadow_step »

In post 2258, karnos wrote:@Shadow "If the scum doc protected me N1, he would protect me N2 as well."

Doc can't self protect, you seriously expect me to be scum and my scum buddy to not protect me when I'm one of the most suspicious players with a chance of vig/sk. Like seriously?
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2261 (ISO) » Mon Sep 26, 2016 4:02 am

Post by Shadow_step »

In post 2259, karnos wrote:Elyse claimed vt.
Yes and Maria claimed to be a mason, what is your point?
Show

karnos
karnos
Mafia Scum
karnos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2262 (ISO) » Mon Sep 26, 2016 4:03 am

Post by karnos »

In post 2260, Shadow_step wrote:
In post 2258, karnos wrote:@Shadow "If the scum doc protected me N1, he would protect me N2 as well."

Doc can't self protect, you seriously expect me to be scum and my scum buddy to not protect me when I'm one of the most suspicious players with a chance of vig/sk. Like seriously?
Well. The vig didn't target you twice in a row, so in this particular game doc protecting twice in a row would have been a terrible play. Plus there are numerous possibilities where he *couldn't* protect you last night.
gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2263 (ISO) » Mon Sep 26, 2016 4:03 am

In post 2256, karnos wrote:
In post 1188, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:VOTE: Shadow_Step

I'm still completely serious when I say that I should be vigged if not policied. My slot's a detriment to town and I don't think I'm a strong enough player to make it useful, I didn't read the game before replacing in and if I did I probably wouldn't have joined this.
It's interesting that this was said on day 1. Do you still agree giga? Do you want to be vig killed tonight, since shadow didn't cop you?
No, because I was a counterwagon pushed by scum and have helped town? To literally everyone else I'm obvious town. Might I ask why you think I was double bussing with Titus?
i no longer strictly go by they/them and honestly prefer she/her but they/them's fine if you're used to it i guess

karnos
karnos
Mafia Scum
karnos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2264 (ISO) » Mon Sep 26, 2016 4:05 am

Post by karnos »

In post 2263, gigabyteTroubadour wrote: No, because I was a counterwagon pushed by scum and have helped town? To literally everyone else I'm obvious town. Might I ask why you think I was double bussing with Titus?
It was theoretically scum vs scum wagons. You could either bus one of them, or try to defend both and look like obv scum after the flip.
Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2265 (ISO) » Mon Sep 26, 2016 4:05 am

Post by Shadow_step »

In post 2262, karnos wrote:Plus there are numerous possibilities where he *couldn't* protect you last night.
Would be a pretty useless doc when one scum gets lynched then, would be pointless.
Show

karnos
karnos
Mafia Scum
karnos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2266 (ISO) » Mon Sep 26, 2016 4:07 am

Post by karnos »

In post 2265, Shadow_step wrote:
In post 2262, karnos wrote:Plus there are numerous possibilities where he *couldn't* protect you last night.
Would be a pretty useless doc when one scum gets lynched then, would be pointless.
Doc is already pointless after day 2, since the vig is out of shots. Your logic is terrible.
gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2267 (ISO) » Mon Sep 26, 2016 4:09 am

In post 2264, karnos wrote:
In post 2263, gigabyteTroubadour wrote: No, because I was a counterwagon pushed by scum and have helped town? To literally everyone else I'm obvious town. Might I ask why you think I was double bussing with Titus?
It was theoretically scum vs scum wagons. You could either bus one of them, or try to defend both and look like obv scum after the flip.
why is titus bussing me though?? in your scumteam, I'd HAVE to be the doctor, so why the hell is Titus "tunneling" on LITERALLY THE MOST IMPORTANT MEMBER OF THE SCUMTEAM? People townreading me as scum means that they have to plan to keep me alive for endgame because the gunsmith (which the scumteam most likely knew existed) is the only one that could out me.

like the strategic thing to do for titus is to ""re-evaluate"" her reads post-Maria flip

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2268 (ISO) » Mon Sep 26, 2016 4:10 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Gut still thinks that he's scum a scum investigation role that "investigated" Elyse b/c she was like the only claimed VT to be safe and then maybe fake confirmed his buddy Kranska.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2269 (ISO) » Mon Sep 26, 2016 4:10 am

Post by Shadow_step »

In post 2266, karnos wrote:Doc is already pointless after day 2, since the vig is out of shots. Your logic is terrible.
Oh please
Show

gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2270 (ISO) » Mon Sep 26, 2016 4:10 am

fhsjsnshfjd

kraska is town nero what the fuck

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2271 (ISO) » Mon Sep 26, 2016 4:12 am

Post by Shadow_step »

In post 2268, Nero Cain wrote:Gut still thinks that he's scum a scum investigation role that "investigated" Elyse b/c she was like the only claimed VT to be safe and then maybe fake confirmed his buddy Kranska.
Why the fuck am I wasting an investigation on a claimed VT?
Show

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2272 (ISO) » Mon Sep 26, 2016 4:12 am

Post by Nero Cain »

you didn't? You just claimed you did.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2273 (ISO) » Mon Sep 26, 2016 4:13 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Like you should have investigated Giga or maybe any of your scumreads.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2274 (ISO) » Mon Sep 26, 2016 4:16 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2270, gigabyteTroubadour wrote:fhsjsnshfjd

kraska is town nero what the fuck
Why couldn't she read one buddy as scum (Titus/Blitz) and the other as town (shadow)?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”