Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #2250 (ISO) » Sun Jan 12, 2020 9:36 am

Post by RadiantCowbells »

And I don't think it was ever to derail Ari's lynch if he's town, it's to set me up as the following lynch. You knew full well I was never getting lynched today: you still know that. Your purpose even if Ari was scum was just to prevent me from taking a town leader position and hopefully the other town leaders led town astray.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2251 (ISO) » Sun Jan 12, 2020 9:38 am

Ari are you legitimately telling us that ND and Auto don't have a list of their reads for you to start from?
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2252 (ISO) » Sun Jan 12, 2020 9:39 am

Also what's with all this "OmG hI WoRsTiE" like you're trying to signal not partners with how overblown your greeting is lol
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #2253 (ISO) » Sun Jan 12, 2020 9:41 am

Post by the worst »

In post 2249, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 2247, the worst wrote:Aristophanes. We meet at last.
What's on your mind?
Worstie! =D

I'm just thinking I should Iso players that have manageable postcounts to start and see where I get from that.
Honestly should probably start cleanslated reads-wise. I don't remember my reasoning from when the game opened for most of my reads.

Like I just read through Teacher and while he is pretty surfacy in his reads and doesn't look like he's trying to advance the game, I know that wasn't my reason for my initial read. It definitely doesn't look too good on him though.

How are you, TW? :)
Is there anything in particular you'd like me to look at?
Maybe go Iconeum if you dare? Reasonable post count but I think he's a pretty easy read atm. Is Nancy following this one? I'd be p interested in her summary of she is

I know she's not you but it she is up to date its easy to engage with her :P

And I'm doing ok thanks - how're you? Hope you're not working yourself too hard still.
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2254 (ISO) » Sun Jan 12, 2020 9:47 am

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 2251, RadiantCowbells wrote:Ari are you legitimately telling us that ND and Auto don't have a list of their reads for you to start from?
I mean, they gave me a lot of quotes they wanted shared at you in particular, but no, I didn't request any reads or "starting posts" from them so none were provided, though they did offer.
Half meme, Half real, All Aristophanes ;)
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
- MooseEatsBear on discord mafia
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2255 (ISO) » Sun Jan 12, 2020 9:48 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1939, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 1935, RadiantCowbells wrote:Also Ari

I literally never accused you of being scum for lack of posting or reading
You know who keeps bringing that up as a thing? Duckling.

Almost as if you're taking talking points from him.
:roll:

My talking points are from Nancy Drew and I was told I was L-1 and ready to be lynched because you're pushing a scum!me narrative based on, like, iunno tonal shit and inactivity was kinda my assumption.

I was asked to get in here and explain myself, so I did. I have legit no idea what TW thinks about my slot.
Before your talking points were from Nancy Drew.

What talking points did she give you then vs now?
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #2256 (ISO) » Sun Jan 12, 2020 9:48 am

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 2252, RadiantCowbells wrote:Also what's with all this "OmG hI WoRsTiE" like you're trying to signal not partners with how overblown your greeting is lol
Lmao I love TW! I was greeted and responded in kind :)

I've definitely done the same with you, my friend :P
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2257 (ISO) » Sun Jan 12, 2020 9:49 am

Despite Auro reading this game in real time (I cannot talk about why I make this claim) and you being like weeks behind on the thread, he hasn't given you any of his reads. That doesn't really seem likely to me.
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #2258 (ISO) » Sun Jan 12, 2020 9:51 am

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 2255, MathBlade wrote:

My talking points are from Nancy Drew and I was told I was L-1 and ready to be lynched because you're pushing a scum!me narrative based on, like, iunno tonal shit and inactivity was kinda my assumption.

I was asked to get in here and explain myself, so I did. I have legit no idea what TW thinks about my slot.

Most of what she gave me to work with is insights into RC's motives. And she pointed at you two and said you should, like, stop bickering and get along or something like that. My chat has been quiet mostly.
- Jingle
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2259 (ISO) » Sun Jan 12, 2020 9:51 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2254, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 2251, RadiantCowbells wrote:Ari are you legitimately telling us that ND and Auto don't have a list of their reads for you to start from?
I mean, they gave me a lot of quotes they wanted shared at you in particular, but no, I didn't request any reads or "starting posts" from them so none were provided, though they did offer.
So you’re scum.

You said you’re incapable of playing the game due to time restraints.
Yet you don’t ask your buddies to help with reads.

Did you think you’d be able to suck up reads via casting a spell?

I am a pretty plain guy and my guess is you don’t have any level 9 wish spells in your repitoire.

Explain to me how this is a town position and you’re not scum.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2260 (ISO) » Sun Jan 12, 2020 9:52 am

Like not for you to give us explicitly, like should at least have like been Hmm I think x is town or y is scum

Him not even bringing up his reads but pressuring you to post in the game for the team is insane as town tbh. Like why read your game and end up with 0 reads???
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2261 (ISO) » Sun Jan 12, 2020 9:53 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2258, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 2255, MathBlade wrote:

Most of what she gave me to work with is insights into RC's motives. And she pointed at you two and said you should, like, stop bickering and get along or something like that. My chat has been quiet mostly.
Except I haven’t been bickering with RC.

This game has been civil until the last little bit here. I was even working with him on reads figuring out where we agreed which was you were scum (at that point it was RC’s opinion not sure where he stands now).
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2262 (ISO) » Sun Jan 12, 2020 9:54 am

Post by MathBlade »

Civil between us.

Frustrating but civil.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2263 (ISO) » Sun Jan 12, 2020 9:55 am

Like fuck asking explicitly for reads

I know Auro read and you claim Nancypants read

And you're claiming that neither of them expressed a single read???
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2264 (ISO) » Sun Jan 12, 2020 9:55 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2260, RadiantCowbells wrote:Like not for you to give us explicitly, like should at least have like been Hmm I think x is town or y is scum

Him not even bringing up his reads but pressuring you to post in the game for the team is insane as town tbh. Like why read your game and end up with 0 reads???
Lol yeah.

Nancy also has been reading by Ari’s own posts.

The fact she hasn’t had an opinion whether she can or can’t read me is baaaaaad.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #2265 (ISO) » Sun Jan 12, 2020 9:56 am

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 2253, the worst wrote:
What's on your mind?
Worstie! =D

I'm just thinking I should Iso players that have manageable postcounts to start and see where I get from that.
Honestly should probably start cleanslated reads-wise. I don't remember my reasoning from when the game opened for most of my reads.

Like I just read through Teacher and while he is pretty surfacy in his reads and doesn't look like he's trying to advance the game, I know that wasn't my reason for my initial read. It definitely doesn't look too good on him though.

Maybe go Iconeum if you dare? Reasonable post count but I think he's a pretty easy read atm. Is Nancy following this one? I'd be p interested in her summary of she is

And I'm doing ok thanks - how're you? Hope you're not working yourself too hard still.
I'll take a look at Ico, sure!

Nancy is following along mostly, yeah. I can get insights from my team, mostly it's just been about RC and Math tho. She is def easy to engage with tho.

And I'm doing well too! Eased off on working like a mad man and had my first driving lesson yesterday, which was actually not as scary as I've made it out to be! :)
In post 2257, RadiantCowbells wrote:Despite Auro reading this game in real time (I cannot talk about why I make this claim) and you being like weeks behind on the thread, he hasn't given you any of his reads. That doesn't really seem likely to me.
Auro has been keeping up with this and has made some comparisons with this and another game which I haven't parsed yet and am not sure if is AI for those in question (your team).

But no, I don't have active reads from my team. Unlikely or not.
- Jingle
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2266 (ISO) » Sun Jan 12, 2020 9:56 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2263, RadiantCowbells wrote:Like fuck asking explicitly for reads

I know Auro read and you claim Nancypants read

And you're claiming that neither of them expressed a single read???
Omg RC and I are mind melding hooray!
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2267 (ISO) » Sun Jan 12, 2020 9:59 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2265, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 2253, the worst wrote:
What's on your mind?
Worstie! =D

I'll take a look at Ico, sure!

Nancy is following along mostly, yeah. I can get insights from my team, mostly it's just been about RC and Math tho. She is def easy to engage with tho.

And I'm doing well too! Eased off on working like a mad man and had my first driving lesson yesterday, which was actually not as scary as I've made it out to be! :)
In post 2257, RadiantCowbells wrote:Despite Auro reading this game in real time (I cannot talk about why I make this claim) and you being like weeks behind on the thread, he hasn't given you any of his reads. That doesn't really seem likely to me.
Auro has been keeping up with this and has made some comparisons with this and another game which I haven't parsed yet and am not sure if is AI for those in question (your team).

But no, I don't have active reads from my team. Unlikely or not.
Talking about me and no read of me.

Nancy’s scum. Ari needs rope.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2268 (ISO) » Sun Jan 12, 2020 10:00 am

Nancy Drew should recognize that I'm town even if she doesn't immediately take the leap of faith that TW is scum because of me.
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #2269 (ISO) » Sun Jan 12, 2020 10:00 am

Post by Aristophanes »

Guys I know this is team mafia but I prefer playing games based on my play with my team as an aid, not playing through my team. I'll go through what they said and give you a full summary, but that doesn't say much about myself, my reads, or my alignment, so it won't help sorting me, which I had thought was the point of my coming in, reading things, and presenting my thoughts which are undoubtedly going to be outdated and overlooked for the general "is this town or scum Ari" feel of the posts.

But sure, gimme a minute to do that since you'd rather engage with them.
- Jingle
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #2270 (ISO) » Sun Jan 12, 2020 10:01 am

Post by the worst »

In post 2265, Aristophanes wrote:And I'm doing well too! Eased off on working like a mad man and had my first driving lesson yesterday, which was actually not as scary as I've made it out to be!
Congratulations, glad you're taking care of yourself. Driving is a fair bit of fun tbh as long as you've got a good teacher/instructor.

Could you maybe ask Auro/Nancy why they don't have reads? I know scum!Nancy is by her own account kinda infamous for having low solving content so if she in particular could update us on how she's reading the game that'd help a lot.
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #2271 (ISO) » Sun Jan 12, 2020 10:02 am

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 2267, MathBlade wrote:Talking about me and no read of me.

Nancy’s scum. Ari needs rope.
I never said they didn't give me reads of a few players, but it's not like I have a readslist from them. I think you and rc are townies and they agree but I'll get you more specifics since I skim what they said, I skim what I read, and I have a generally bad memory.
- Jingle
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #2272 (ISO) » Sun Jan 12, 2020 10:02 am

Post by the worst »

In post 2269, Aristophanes wrote:But sure, gimme a minute to do that since you'd rather engage with them.
Tbh we would rather engage with both
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2273 (ISO) » Sun Jan 12, 2020 10:02 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2269, Aristophanes wrote:Guys I know this is team mafia but I prefer playing games based on my play with my team as an aid, not playing through my team. I'll go through what they said and give you a full summary, but that doesn't say much about myself, my reads, or my alignment, so it won't help sorting me, which I had thought was the point of my coming in, reading things, and presenting my thoughts which are undoubtedly going to be outdated and overlooked for the general "is this town or scum Ari" feel of the posts.

But sure, gimme a minute to do that since you'd rather engage with them.
As you should.

But you didn’t read before coming in or providing a concrete read.

30 minutes to delay and actually have an opinion would be town!Ari. You didn’t.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2274 (ISO) » Sun Jan 12, 2020 10:03 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2272, the worst wrote:
In post 2269, Aristophanes wrote:But sure, gimme a minute to do that since you'd rather engage with them.
Tbh we would rather engage with both
I agree with this but you’re prob scum coaching him soooooo
GTKAS -- MathBlade

Return to “Team Mafia 2020”