Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2275 (ISO) » Tue Jan 29, 2013 3:24 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

You watch the news at your hideout. You wonder why you do this, given it only ever talks negatively about the Midnight Racing Club. Chester Goldstein was the next racer to end up in the clink, being led out of his 2012 BMW 135i and into a police cruiser. After the reporter's done with the arrest report, she then goes on to describe an incident in the subway: Someone had tied who you recognize as Haukea Mana to the tracks and was hit just a couple hours ago. It's going to be a rough day, you think to yourself—Haukea was quite a friendly person, even to people outside the Midnight Racing Club. He could have been your publicist if you cared. And let's not forget about the havoc in the Metro.

You switch the TV off and decide to involve yourself in a crossword puzzle instead of the depressing news of the crumbling Midnight Racing Club. After you fill in the easy clues, your concentration is interrupted by an explosion that shakes your building quite a bit. You look out the window and find Frederick Schultz's 1970 Pontiac Firebird blown to smithereens. Among the surviving items are the wire used to tie Haukea to the tracks and—lo and behold—the MRC membership card. He was your soldier in this gang war, and now you can't rely on him to get rid of your enemies.

BirdAndBeast, who was
Chester Goldstein, the driver of a 2012 BMW 135i and a vanilla townie
, has been arrested on Night 2.
Bumi, who was
Haukea Mana, the driver of a 1985 Mercury Capri RS and a neighbor
, has been tied to the subway tracks on Night 2.
njoseph, who was
Frederick Schultz, the driver of a 1970 Pontiac Firebird and an ascetic vigilante
, has been blown up on Night 2.

Day 3 begins with 16 alive and 9 to lynch.
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

What Were You Thinking XV! is in progress.
Albus Dumbledore
Albus Dumbledore
Townie
Albus Dumbledore
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2276 (ISO) » Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:06 pm

Post by Albus Dumbledore »

Vote: JacobSavage
Boniface
Boniface
Townie
Boniface
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2277 (ISO) » Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:20 pm

Post by Boniface »

would it be logical to assume that the plus 5 vote came from someone who already had a vote on AJ or someone who wasn't voting at all? And it's almost definitely scum, because no townsperson would jump on the chance to do a quick surprise lynch like that.
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2278 (ISO) » Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:17 pm

Post by ArcAngel9 »

VOTE: thez
Baby Spice
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Baby Spice
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2279 (ISO) » Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:12 pm

Post by Baby Spice »

AA, why Thez? You've hardly mentioned him for a while.

Albus, why JS?

Darthe. I'm guessing that NJ vigged Bumi in part of the neighbour thing. Do you think that makes you look more or less town?
I don't know what annoys me more. Bad Harry Potter fan fiction that gets the facts right, or good Harry Potter fan fiction that doesn't.

Sometimes, when I say "I'm okay", I want someone to give me a hug and say, "Let's watch Doctor Who"
JacobSavage
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
JacobSavage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2280 (ISO) » Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:07 am

Post by JacobSavage »

Albus you keep tunneling, why?
"
I don't have an opinion, everything is great.
"

I have a GTKAS!
| Slightly V/LA at the moment
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2281 (ISO) » Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:38 am

Post by Darthe »

BS, I don't think it makes a difference. It does help me not feel like I have eyes watching me from a corner though.

Also,
vote Albus.

Voting JS is the clear mafia move here, he is trying to do it with the logic "hey, someone instakilled AJ to protect JS so JS must be scum.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #2282 (ISO) » Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:42 am

Post by curiouskarmadog »

updated.
In post 2186, curiouskarmadog wrote:I think it is safe to say that there is at least one scum on this doc wagon. If I had to guess 2-3.

In post 2137, StrangerCoug wrote:
Ztife (13):
Nachomamma8
LlamaFluff, killerjester, The Mini-Librarian, Skyhook, thezmon221, Darthe,njoseph,
Zdenek,
Boniface, ArcAngel9, JacobSavage, PeregrineV

now lets add
In post 2274, StrangerCoug wrote:
VOTE COUNT

Aj The Epic (11):
BirdAndBeast,
The Mini-Librarian, Edosurist, Baby Spice, ArcAngel9, Skyhook, ? ×5

Arc was on both....and is coming out of the gate voting without commenting ....scum factor is high now on this.

Why the fuck have we not killed Mattp yet? now one else should be lynched today.

Unless god opens the heavens and directly points at someone else (or I find something in the reread) I will only be voting for Arc, killerjester, or UVApe. if you think that is scummy, vote my ass. I have been around a long fucking time folks, I would be willingly to bet huge cash and prizes that AT LEAST 2 out of the these 3 are scum. you need to start listening.

and settle the fuck down with votes...apparently we can have a lynch at any time.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #2283 (ISO) » Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:45 am

lets try this again...color fonts got screwed up.

In post 2186, curiouskarmadog wrote:I think it is safe to say that there is at least one scum on this doc wagon. If I had to guess 2-3.

Ztife (13):
Nachomamma8
LlamaFluff,
killerjester, The Mini-Librarian, Skyhook, thezmon221, Darthe,
njoseph,
Zdenek
, Boniface, ArcAngel9, JacobSavage, PeregrineV

ML also looks scummy.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #2284 (ISO) » Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:46 am

for reread (note): read Bumi, BB, and njoseph.

also ISO Arch, and MiniL
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #2285 (ISO) » Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:58 am

incarcerated/arrested Nacho/BB

everything else does not relate. both Nacho AND BB thought killerjester/MattP was scummy.

i thought my first day here killerjester was connected to Sixx.

jesus this seems so fucking simple.

going to try to read now with an open mind, but damn.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #2286 (ISO) » Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:06 am

also njospeh, probably killed bumi

he was scummy as hell, he should not have been offed.

noting he heavily thought slysly/skyhook was scummy yesterday.

adding them to me iso read as well
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #2287 (ISO) » Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:06 am

EDIT, when I say "he" above I mean njoseph not bumi.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #2288 (ISO) » Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:12 am

sorry for the multi multi posts....overlooked so many things at first.

ALL OF Arc, MiniL, AND Skyhook were on both townie lynches.

fuck.

revised statement, at this point, I will only be voting for MattP, Skyhook, Arc, and MiniL in that order of preference.

I am not sure given the kills AND who was on the wagons, why anyone would be voting anyone else instead of the above.

OKAY NO MORE POSTING TILL I FINISH READING. I promise.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2289 (ISO) » Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:23 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 2279, Baby Spice wrote:AA, why Thez? You've hardly mentioned him for a while.

Albus, why JS?

Darthe. I'm guessing that NJ vigged Bumi in part of the neighbour thing. Do you think that makes you look more or less town?

I was suspicious about Thez since the game started, there are things about him and his reasons never didn’t sit well. I had to drop the ball in chasing him becuz no one else was interested in his wagon
And loot at us know.. we are in huge loss of Town, so I am almost certain that Thez would good choice.
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2290 (ISO) » Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:26 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 2288, curiouskarmadog wrote:sorry for the multi multi posts....overlooked so many things at first.

ALL OF Arc, MiniL, AND Skyhook were on both townie lynches.

fuck.

revised statement, at this point, I will only be voting for MattP, Skyhook, Arc, and MiniL in that order of preference.

I am not sure given the kills AND who was on the wagons, why anyone would be voting anyone else instead of the above.

OKAY NO MORE POSTING TILL I FINISH READING. I promise.

Are you spamming the board?
And since if you lynch a townie that makes you scum, this is mafia. Townie’s lynch townie’s all the time and people like manipulate people and people like me end up doing the same.
This whole reasoning with list that you’re comfortable lynching doesn’t seem good, you’re not scum hunting, your just making random accusation with an ill logical theory and expecting everyone to believe on that.
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2291 (ISO) » Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:36 am

Post by Darthe »

In post 2282, curiouskarmadog wrote:updated.

Ztife (13):
Nachomamma8
LlamaFluff, killerjester, The Mini-Librarian, Skyhook, thezmon221, Darthe,njoseph,
Zdenek,
Boniface, ArcAngel9, JacobSavage, PeregrineV

now lets add
In post 2274, StrangerCoug wrote:
VOTE COUNT

Aj The Epic (11):
BirdAndBeast,
The Mini-Librarian, Edosurist, Baby Spice, ArcAngel9, Skyhook, ? ×5

Arc was on both....and is coming out of the gate voting without commenting ....scum factor is high now on this.

Why the fuck have we not killed Mattp yet? now one else should be lynched today.

Unless god opens the heavens and directly points at someone else (or I find something in the reread) I will only be voting for Arc, killerjester, or UVApe. if you think that is scummy, vote my ass. I have been around a long fucking time folks, I would be willingly to bet huge cash and prizes that AT LEAST 2 out of the these 3 are scum. you need to start listening.

and settle the fuck down with votes...apparently we can have a lynch at any time.

I think I love you today.
Boniface
Boniface
Townie
Boniface
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2292 (ISO) » Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:35 am

Post by Boniface »

MattP also wasn't voting at the time of the lynch. It doesn't seem likely to me that someone would cast a vote, and then later have the ability to add five more votes after the fact. The fact that it says "? x5" implies to me that whoever "?" was, they activated something at the time of their vote which made their vote get multiplied. I think "?" is almost definitely scum jumping at the chance to force a mislynch. And the scummiest person not voting at the time of the lynch is definitely MattP.

But, playing devil's advocate to myself, everything I just said is speculation at best. But I'm going to keep my eyes peeled for indicators of who "?" is, because if we find out, that should be our next lynch. Did anybody happen to be online when the lynch happened?
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2293 (ISO) » Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:25 am

Post by Darthe »

Everything you just said didn't make sense. If the person can do it while not on a train they could have done it before. So by your argument there would have to be a specific reason to do it on that particular lynch.

More likely it was someone on that train.

However, since we cannot know either way without lynching them all I support dropping it to avoid WIFOM. More telling is the choice of NK.
thezmon221
thezmon221
Mafia Scum
thezmon221
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2294 (ISO) » Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:07 am

Post by thezmon221 »

ArcAngel9 wrote:I was suspicious about Thez since the game started, there are things about him and his reasons never didn’t sit well. I had to drop the ball in chasing him becuz no one else was interested in his wagon
And loot at us know.. we are in huge loss of Town, so I am almost certain that Thez would good choice.
ArcAngel9 wrote:Are you spamming the board?
And since if you lynch a townie that makes you scum, this is mafia. Townie’s lynch townie’s all the time and people like manipulate people and people like me end up doing the same.
This whole reasoning with list that you’re comfortable lynching doesn’t seem good,
you’re not scum hunting, your just making random accusation with an ill logical theory and expecting everyone to believe on that.
Yeah... Not a good reason. You also like to point out some obvious statements a lot (not just this post, but the example here is "we are in huge loss of town")

Shit, have you looked in the mirror? Look at that last sentence. CKD makes a helluva lot more sense than you do. You rarely scumhunt and just defend against yourself. Your only scumhunting consists primarily of AtE. I actually kind of like CKD's theory and am going to have to revisit MattP.

Boniface wrote:MattP also wasn't voting at the time of the lynch. It doesn't seem likely to me that someone would cast a vote, and then later have the ability to add five more votes after the fact. The fact that it says "? x5" implies to me that whoever "?" was, they activated something at the time of their vote which made their vote get multiplied. I think "?" is almost definitely scum jumping at the chance to force a mislynch. And the scummiest person not voting at the time of the lynch is definitely MattP.
Okay, I know there is definitely a role that can cut a lynch required in half (so in this case 11/2 = 5.5 = 6). In practice I've not seen this as a scum role, but as generally a town role. So in my opinion, the "? x5" is probably a misguided townie who really thought that Aj was scum and didn't want him to get away. Problem with that is B&B is the biggest advocate of that thought process and he flipped VT. I don't quite know, and I suppose anything can happen.
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2295 (ISO) » Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:10 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

In post 2294, thezmon221 wrote:actually

o yeahh? What exactly you have acheived?
thezmon221
thezmon221
Mafia Scum
thezmon221
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2296 (ISO) » Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:48 am

Post by thezmon221 »

Umm... what? Game's not about me; it's about us, the town, hunting down scum. I try to help the town make the best lynch possible, and you should too. What I have achieved is about the same as you, unless you're scum, of course. The game hasn't gone our way save the first kill, so we need to be more focused. This is why I'm going back and reading a few of the ISOs, starting with MattP/KJ.

Darthe: So, you thought originally that Bumi was scum, how does this change things for you personally, as you now know you had a town neighbor? Did you guys share thoughts much with one another?
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2297 (ISO) » Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:52 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

Fair enough, I don't want to debate on this topic especially after loosing so many townies.
A lot of people pushed for Bumi and Njoseph lynch.. I am going to starting digging up in that angle...
Darthe
Darthe
Goon
Darthe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2298 (ISO) » Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:05 am

Post by Darthe »

Yeah, Bumi really believed in multi-ball here and thought that some of our game leaders could be scum for it. Bumi also thought that factions might include an SK, police, and a rival car gang. Seemed to trust sly. also, really suspect of llama for a host of reasons including the scum push on our doc.

That is where Bumi wanted to go.
thezmon221
thezmon221
Mafia Scum
thezmon221
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2299 (ISO) » Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:11 am

Post by thezmon221 »

Thanks, Darthe. The SK thought is a bit strange considering we already had multiball, but that's mostly disproven with njoseph's death. ISO of MattP and KJ is almost done, expect a post within 10-20 minutes.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”