LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2275 (ISO) » Sat Nov 04, 2017 5:48 am

Post by LicketyQuickety »

Boon, I also think me saying you slipped was a bad move on my part. So for that I apologize. Its a case where I wasn't following my own advice, which is that unless the slip is obvious to everyone, it isn't a slip.
I was anything worse than you! Anything worse than you was I!

You was doided teh aposit_tisopa het dedoid saw em.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2276 (ISO) » Sat Nov 04, 2017 5:50 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 2274, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 2268, skirt skirt wrote:LQ isn't as bad as you think he is. He would've come around if you appealed differently.

I don't think it needs to be said claiming in twilight there was objectively awful, but...... it ended up with scum saving the cop so lol GG WP?
I agree I should not have claimed. I was irritated people were Scum reading me. I have this problem all the time. I think I am playing Townie as shit, but people don't understand me so I get Scum read. It ends with me getting lynched D1 a lot.
I mean, if you didn’t claim there, I’d have been dead, which might have helped the game actually, but I’m at least a little happy there. :lol:
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2277 (ISO) » Sat Nov 04, 2017 5:50 am

Post by skirt skirt »

You pushed him as SK and vocally doubted his town status for a... long time, when he was virtually an IC (inb4 lolmultiball). You were very dismissive and as the IC that doesn't really work. Policying a vig the day before LYLO in a game with the full scum team still alive is also never pro-wincon no matter what you may believe. It doesn't matter if he's momoman, pretend you're trying to teach your 10 year old how to play mafia if that's what it takes. Yknow how kids hate when their parents go "because I said so"? That doesn't just apply to kids, and that's basically how you were talking to LQ.

LQ did not play stellar. Psychologically speaking the fact he scumread you there was more on you than him though, considering how you constantly addressed him.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2278 (ISO) » Sat Nov 04, 2017 5:51 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 2275, LicketyQuickety wrote:Boon, I also think me saying you slipped was a bad move on my part. So for that I apologize. Its a case where I wasn't following my own advice, which is that unless the slip is obvious to everyone, it isn't a slip.
The thing was, that was the point I was trying to make on how LUV slipped, which might not have been a slip, but it was a scum thought process, even though he explained it.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2279 (ISO) » Sat Nov 04, 2017 5:55 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 2277, skirt skirt wrote:You pushed him as SK and vocally doubted his town status for a... long time, when he was virtually an IC (inb4 lolmultiball). You were very dismissive and as the IC that doesn't really work. Policying a vig the day before LYLO in a game with the full scum team still alive is also never pro-wincon no matter what you may believe. It doesn't matter if he's momoman, pretend you're trying to teach your 10 year old how to play mafia if that's what it takes. Yknow how kids hate when their parents go "because I said so"? That doesn't just apply to kids, and that's basically how you were talking to LQ.

LQ did not play stellar. Psychologically speaking the fact he scumread you there was more on you than him though, considering how you constantly addressed him.
Again, I didn’t address him that way until after, which people are failing to talk about.

It wasn’t a because I sad so thing, I literally explained reasoning for everything in explicit detail.

And I always assume SK until something proves it otherwise, because I don’t want it counted out, especially after that Large. The 10-3 proved it otherwise, and that thought process went away afterward.

I was treating him like a player before the flat out refusal to work it out. Town should be wanting that. It’s one of the biggest reasons I didn’t play with RC forever because every game I was town with him, and every game I was death tunneled no matter what i tried to do to work with him, then I played a game with flavor Leaf, and we hard worked together, proving it was subconsciously personal.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2280 (ISO) » Sat Nov 04, 2017 5:57 am

Post by Boonskiies »

After the fact of the slip and I got toxic, sure, but it didn’t matter at all at that point because I had spent more energy trying to work with him. I wasn’t condescending or bad for the first half of that. And then he finally turned around, and I was happy to work with him. Then he flip flopped on the slip right after and I was done. I talked it through with him trying to explain it, THEN I started getting bad.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2281 (ISO) » Sat Nov 04, 2017 5:58 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Also, he flat out told me to explain stuff as if he were a child, so that’s a moot point...

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2282 (ISO) » Sat Nov 04, 2017 5:58 am

In post 2279, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 2277, skirt skirt wrote:You pushed him as SK and vocally doubted his town status for a... long time, when he was virtually an IC (inb4 lolmultiball). You were very dismissive and as the IC that doesn't really work. Policying a vig the day before LYLO in a game with the full scum team still alive is also never pro-wincon no matter what you may believe. It doesn't matter if he's momoman, pretend you're trying to teach your 10 year old how to play mafia if that's what it takes. Yknow how kids hate when their parents go "because I said so"? That doesn't just apply to kids, and that's basically how you were talking to LQ.

Again, I didn’t address him that way until after, which people are failing to talk about.

It wasn’t a because I sad so thing, I literally explained reasoning for everything in explicit detail.

And I always assume SK until something proves it otherwise, because I don’t want it counted out, especially after that Large. The 10-3 proved it otherwise, and that thought process went away afterward.

I was treating him like a player before the flat out refusal to work it out. Town should be wanting that. It’s one of the biggest reasons I didn’t play with RC forever because every game I was town with him, and every game I was death tunneled no matter what i tried to do to work with him, then I played a game with flavor Leaf, and we hard worked together, proving it was subconsciously personal.
I had RC blacklisted as well. Then I found myself in a game I didn't know he was in. The result was regrettable.

skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2283 (ISO) » Sat Nov 04, 2017 5:59 am

Post by skirt skirt »

In post 2272, Boonskiies wrote:Like it wasn’t until after his slip comment and him town casing me as a scum case that I stopped caring, which everyone seems to think was the only way i dealt wit him, which was completely not the case.
In post 2274, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 2268, skirt skirt wrote:LQ isn't as bad as you think he is. He would've come around if you appealed differently.

I don't think it needs to be said claiming in twilight there was objectively awful, but...... it ended up with scum saving the cop so lol GG WP?
I agree I should not have claimed. I was irritated people were Scum reading me. I have this problem all the time. I think I am playing Townie as shit, but people don't understand me so I get Scum read. It ends with me getting lynched D1 a lot.
Boon, LQ's case was trash and you didn't scumslip obviously, and LQ, you were townie as shit.

Doesn't change that you both played pretty damn shitty here. I quoted both of you being right in your qualms so hopefully you'll both realize you're both in the wrong here by a large margin and you both played a pretty shitty game. I really wish I could post mobile emojis here, but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
In post 2279, Boonskiies wrote:

But what I don't think you're understanding here is his refusal to work with you was because of how you were speaking to him. Townies derptunnel all the fucking time, you know that. You can't always convince them to change their reads, but, and especially so when said townie is an IC, it is your job to try your hardest, not try to policy them because they're being stupid.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2284 (ISO) » Sat Nov 04, 2017 6:00 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Again, false.

I didn’t start talking like that to him at first. It was AFTER.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2285 (ISO) » Sat Nov 04, 2017 6:01 am

Post by Boonskiies »

I didn’t talk to him that way until a certain point of no return, where I legitimately had a better chance at winning the game through policy lynching him.

People don’t like premise of that, but it’s true.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2286 (ISO) » Sat Nov 04, 2017 6:02 am

Post by Boonskiies »

I think I played a pretty good game besides my Schadd lynch. I’m happy with the majority of my play here, because objectively, I know the policy lynch was better for my chances at winning. Tchill and Luv just wouldn’t hop on, lol.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2287 (ISO) » Sat Nov 04, 2017 6:03 am

Post by skirt skirt »

In post 1491, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 1487, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 1485, Boonskiies wrote:I’m obviously town this game, by the way. That was a classic Boon tunnel on acid. I crumbed my role correctly. My gambit with Tchill makes no sense coming from a scum perspective. I feel like you see this Schadd.

I’ll out my second Result now.

Egg is vanilla.

@Luv - yet another player who i was town reading yet stated my paranoia of.
Now you are trying to distract the suspicion on you by trying to change the topic of discussion.
No, you’re just terrible
. I’m trying to distract people? By giving my results, and trying to help people see me as town? What am I changing the discussion of? I’ve explained and responded to everything.

You compromised on Acid. If you town read him, stick to your damn guns. Fuck.
*yawn*

bored of this now :doc:
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2288 (ISO) » Sat Nov 04, 2017 6:04 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Oh yeah, don’t compromise your reads! Compromised lynches are generally mislynches.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2289 (ISO) » Sat Nov 04, 2017 6:05 am

Post by Boonskiies »

This was the most transparently town I’ve been in a long time.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2290 (ISO) » Sat Nov 04, 2017 6:07 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Maybe I can stop being obvious as scum now after this game, though. Had been in a rough spot.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2291 (ISO) » Sat Nov 04, 2017 6:18 am

We can make it to 100 pages with your help, Boon.

Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2292 (ISO) » Sat Nov 04, 2017 6:27 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1034, Tchill13 wrote:i'm a miller bro. not commuter or ascetic.
In post 1035, Boonskiies wrote:I’m a role cop. You want to change that Miller claim and play it off as a joke? I’ll allow that.
In post 1036, Tchill13 wrote:nope. i'm a miller.
But yeah, this is hilarious of Tchill. :lol:

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
schadd_
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox
Pronoun: he/it

Post Post #2293 (ISO) » Sat Nov 04, 2017 6:36 am

Post by schadd_ »

In post 839, schadd_ wrote:
In post 662, Boonskiies wrote:Oh, this game’s easy. It’s a mixture of Havo, Lalendra, Schadd, and LUV.

Which one of them is town, though?
incidentally that's pretty much where i'm at if you replace me with tsq
maaan. this was decently ok.

can you not lynch me after i claim low activity because i'm studying? :( i realize i called a shitty team but i also said it wasn't evaluated
free darius mccollum
todays featured user: tired person

Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2294 (ISO) » Sat Nov 04, 2017 6:38 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Eh, in that sense it was better than mine. I thought TSQ was just playstyle scummy, and I don’t think I ever would have gone him over Egg, to be honest.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2295 (ISO) » Sat Nov 04, 2017 6:38 am

Post by Boonskiies »

But then they killed Egg, so who knows.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
schadd_
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox
Pronoun: he/it

Post Post #2296 (ISO) » Sat Nov 04, 2017 6:51 am

Post by schadd_ »

In post 2294, Boonskiies wrote:I thought TSQ was just playstyle scummy, and I don’t think I ever would have gone him over Egg, to be honest.
to me he just seemed fake angry a lot and dissonant with what i expected from his attitude about the game elsewhere (i would have expected him to be town leadery and focused on bread-and-butter scumhunting a lot)
free darius mccollum
todays featured user: tired person

Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2297 (ISO) » Sat Nov 04, 2017 6:54 am

Post by Egg »

Eddie this was me trying to bring town together:
In post 1797, Egg wrote:
I feel that Boon, Lickety, and myself NEED to be on the same page. So Lickety claiming Boon slipped followed by Boon's self vote pissed me off. Lil or Schadd. Pick one. Those are the only acceptable lynches today. After that, we figure out the other of the two along with the pool of [Havo, Lalendra, Shea]. Any tinfoil theories surrounding claims come later. Lickety, I'm asking you to temporarily trust Boon and Tchill and keep anything else in the back of your mind. Boon, I'm asking you to ignore Lickety's suspicion on you for now and work together to solve this game.

I'm going back to reading now.
I fucked up choosing lil/schadd but had the right idea there. She was in my next pool. And after that was sort boon and tchill if they were still alive. I was far from perfect but I think this was a good post by me. I wouldn't have picked right but maybe the three of us as a group could have if we'd worked together for a couple of lynches.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2298 (ISO) » Sat Nov 04, 2017 6:55 am

Post by Egg »

Uhhhh that should read Shea was in my next pool. Duck auto correct
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades