Commodore Amazing
Out-booyahed
Commodore Amazing
Out-booyahed
Out-booyahed

Post Post #23 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2005 8:52 am

Post by Commodore Amazing »

BabyJesus wrote:last words CA?
Bring on the day-kill, punk. It sounds like you should go for MoS, though.
BabyJesus
BabyJesus
Not Helpful!
BabyJesus
Not Helpful!
Not Helpful!

Post Post #24 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2005 9:21 am

Post by BabyJesus »

Commodore Amazing wrote:
BabyJesus wrote:last words CA?
Bring on the day-kill, punk. It sounds like you should go for MoS, though.
8)
:coo:
Back On The List: Fritzler, Pooky
Solo Town winner of Payola Mafia.
Scum's Best Friend: Nightcow
Fritzler
Fritzler
More /in than you!
Fritzler
More /in than you!
More /in than you!

Post Post #25 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2005 9:38 am

Post by Fritzler »

Mastermind of Sin wrote:oh yes, before I forget again. Since I messed up and didn't do this in Roald Dahl mafia, I'm going to make sure I get it right this time. I'm going to claim my ability now. I am a role reflector. Anyone that targets me will have their actions reflected upon themselves. This way we have self-protecting docs. Also, since we seem to have reanimators in this games, perhaps they can revive themselves, depending on how the mechanics work. If they aren't allowed to target themselves, they could target me and have it reflected on themselves in order to revive themselves if they are killed that night. Now, not knowing exactly how Crola has roles like that working, I'm not sure this will work, but anyone with a role like that can question the mod to see if it's worth trying. Basically, any reanimator and doctor type roles can protect themselves while we kill off the scum.
You know, I was thinking, I'm fairly familar witih Killer 7. Could a mass claim day 1 break the game?
Surfs up dude.
Rainbow Brite
Rainbow Brite
Flexible
Rainbow Brite
Flexible
Flexible

Post Post #26 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2005 10:14 am

Post by Rainbow Brite »

hey, is this the roald dahl reunion or what?
Mastermind of Sin wrote:oh yes, before I forget again. Since I messed up and didn't do this in Roald Dahl mafia, I'm going to make sure I get it right this time. I'm going to claim my ability now. I am a role reflector. Anyone that targets me will have their actions reflected upon themselves. This way we have self-protecting docs. Also, since we seem to have reanimators in this games, perhaps they can revive themselves, depending on how the mechanics work. If they aren't allowed to target themselves, they could target me and have it reflected on themselves in order to revive themselves if they are killed that night. Now, not knowing exactly how Crola has roles like that working, I'm not sure this will work, but anyone with a role like that can question the mod to see if it's worth trying. Basically, any reanimator and doctor type roles can protect themselves while we kill off the scum.
ok, so yeah, you've got the same role as roald dahl mafia. what a coincidence, i'm willy wonka. (note for the stupid - this is not actually a true statement).

all sarcasm aside, whilst im not sure the logic that says "claim this day 1" holds as well in a mini as it does in a biggie (setting up a "block of unkillable docs", f'rexample, only works if there are multiple docs, which isn't unusual in a biggie but is unusual in a mini), this is a really stupid thing to lie about.

obviously we're gonna have to test this at some point, and just in case you're some sort of mafia listener (dunno the standard term, a role which sees who targets it at night) it's probably not a good idea for any docs/zombifiers to start the loop of awesomest survival quite yet.
Fritzler wrote:You know, I was thinking, I'm fairly familar witih Killer 7. Could a mass claim day 1 break the game?
you just
know
you're gonna get fos'd for that, don't you?

lessee.... can i find it... ah, yes, here it is!
fos: fritzler

waitasec, i haven't random voted yet. mise well make that a
vote: fritzler.

yeah, i know that's vote 3. if fritz didn't want multiple votes, he shouldn't go proposing mass claim before we've even all checked in.
hey, a sig!
Crola
Crola
Mafia Scum
Crola
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #27 (ISO) » Wed Nov 16, 2005 11:15 am

Post by Crola »

Okay, day one vote count:
Vote Count:

1 Rainbow Brite
- (Adele)
1 Inhim
- (Fritzler)
1 Strykker
- (BJ)
1 BJ
- (Commodore Ammazing)
3 Fritzler
- (Inhim, ROTN, RB)
1 MoS
- (Shiryu)
1 Coolbot
- (MoS)
0 No Lynch

3 Not Voting:
(Warpdragon, Strykker, Coolbot)

Also, it just so happens that a gunshot was heard and lo and behold! A body has been found!
Who's body? Well, their head was blown off so the mod's couldn't do dental records. But pinned to the breast pocket of the body's uniform was a medal that read "Commodore."

Commodore Amazing - Samantha Sitbon has had her head blown off

It is now Evening 1 please send night choices by Saterday to
both
Assasin and I. Remember to not give up hope even in death which is another crucial reason why you're not allowed to make dead posts.

It is now Evening 1 I would also like all players to send their choices as well as whether or not they have heard of or played the game Killer7.
Kun Lan:"Oops, I guess my trick didn't work on you."
Harman:"Tricks are for kids, Kun. I'm an old man."
~ Killer7
Crola
Crola
Mafia Scum
Crola
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #28 (ISO) » Sat Nov 19, 2005 11:00 am

Post by Crola »

Morning two everyone wakes up.
"Hey Commodore," a passerby says, then double takes. The town is confused, if Commodore is still alive, then why is one still dead?
Upon further inspection, BabyJesus has been choked to death by a piece of cheese.

BabyJesus - Dan Smith choked to death on piece of cheese

This is a reminder to all who sent choices, some you did not send them to my co-mod Assasin, don't forget to next night.

With eleven alive it's 6 to execute.

Morning 2 has begun.
~ Killer7
Fritzler
Fritzler
More /in than you!
Fritzler
More /in than you!
More /in than you!

Post Post #29 (ISO) » Sat Nov 19, 2005 11:03 am

Post by Fritzler »

Damn it, I felt so cool, cuz I knew BJ was Dan Smith.
Vote: StrykkerVerde
Surfs up dude.
Shiryu
Shiryu
Goon
Shiryu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #30 (ISO) » Sat Nov 19, 2005 1:58 pm

Post by Shiryu »

You
knew
BabyJesus was Dan Smith? How so?

Anyway, what the hell just happend? All I managed to do in day one was make my not-so-random vote, and then BOOM, all of this happens! I'm still a kind of new to mafia, and have mostly played with standard roles. What kind of rol can kill someone in the daytime like that? Did BJ kill CA willingly? Or was it caused by the vote, thereby unavoidable? Ah well, not like it matters now that he's dead... which I'm guessing is the result of another peculiar role.
I am the eggman, woo!
They are the eggmen, woo!
I am the walrus, goo goo g' joob!
Fritzler
Fritzler
More /in than you!
Fritzler
More /in than you!
More /in than you!

Post Post #31 (ISO) » Sat Nov 19, 2005 2:05 pm

Post by Fritzler »

BJ = dayvig. Dan Smith is the only member of killer 7 that would shoot with one bullet and kill that would have the option of being a dayvig. There are some others, but they're no way likely to be vigs of any sort (I have some guesses as to what roles they may have). Originally I was wondering whether or not Dan would be pro=town, but it looks like he was, and I'm more amused then anything.

Anyways, back on to the mass claim idea. We have 11 alive. CA = samantha. We should have the other 6 members of Killer 7 and harman (there are actually three Harman's in the game, but I'm assuming there's only one in this game). But then I realized, Crola probably gave some names of the killer 7 as safe claims, so I doubt it would work.
Surfs up dude.
Shiryu
Shiryu
Goon
Shiryu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #32 (ISO) » Sat Nov 19, 2005 2:29 pm

Post by Shiryu »

If he was a pro-town day vigilante, why would he target CA like that, with hardly any info to go on?

And seeing as you know your Killer 7, what can you tell us about Samantha Sitbon? All I got is that she cares for Harman.
I am the eggman, woo!
Rainbow Brite
Rainbow Brite
Flexible
Rainbow Brite
Flexible
Flexible

Post Post #33 (ISO) » Sat Nov 19, 2005 2:51 pm

Post by Rainbow Brite »

Shiryu wrote:If he was a pro-town day vigilante, why would he target CA like that, with hardly any info to go on?
this is the mystery of babyjesus.

he loves being a vig - a dayvig particularly - and if he has those powers, will use them with virtually zero prompting. it's not unusual at all for him to do this sort of thing as a pro-town guy.
Fritzler wrote:Anyways, back on to the mass claim idea. We have 11 alive. CA = samantha. We should have the other 6 members of Killer 7 and harman (there are actually three Harman's in the game, but I'm assuming there's only one in this game). But then I realized, Crola probably gave some names of the killer 7 as safe claims, so I doubt it would work.
or the game was designed some other way so that a day 1 mass claim won't break it open - thats normally the first thing a mod designing any game with flavour thinks about. its rarely useful (until lategame) and hands a whole heap of info to the mafia (
especially
if one is all au fait with the setting). thats why i voted you for it yesterday and that's why im now going to
vote: Fritzler
hey, a sig!
Fritzler
Fritzler
More /in than you!
Fritzler
More /in than you!
More /in than you!

Post Post #34 (ISO) » Sat Nov 19, 2005 3:34 pm

Post by Fritzler »

Rainbow Brite wrote:
Fritzler wrote:Anyways, back on to the mass claim idea. We have 11 alive. CA = samantha. We should have the other 6 members of Killer 7 and harman (there are actually three Harman's in the game, but I'm assuming there's only one in this game). But then I realized, Crola probably gave some names of the killer 7 as safe claims, so I doubt it would work.
or the game was designed some other way so that a day 1 mass claim won't break it open - thats normally the first thing a mod designing any game with flavour thinks about. its rarely useful (until lategame) and hands a whole heap of info to the mafia (
especially
if one is all au fait with the setting). thats why i voted you for it yesterday and that's why im now going to
vote: Fritzler
Right, did you catch at the end where I said I thought it was a bad idea cuz there were probably safeclaims?
Surfs up dude.
Rainbow Brite
Rainbow Brite
Flexible
Rainbow Brite
Flexible
Flexible

Post Post #35 (ISO) » Sat Nov 19, 2005 3:41 pm

Post by Rainbow Brite »

Fritzler wrote:Right, did you catch at the end where I said I thought it was a bad idea cuz there were probably safeclaims?
yes. you said something scummy yesterday, i voted you for it, you retracted it after a night... i'd have been surprised if you hadn't. it still has my heckles up.
hey, a sig!
Shiryu
Shiryu
Goon
Shiryu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #36 (ISO) » Sat Nov 19, 2005 3:50 pm

Post by Shiryu »

What about CA then? Why was he brought back to life while BJ ended up dead in his place? I'm guessing a role did this last night, as opposed an ability CA might have. Garcian Smith maybe? I did afer all read that he's the one that revives the members of Killer7 when they die.
I am the eggman, woo!
Adele
Adele
Big Sister
Adele
Big Sister
Big Sister

Post Post #37 (ISO) » Sat Nov 19, 2005 3:53 pm

Post by Adele »

I'm pondering on the whole cheese thing.
Is it related to the killer 7 role?
Is it a hint? A brief google throws up commodore cheese and glasgow ranger cheese as existing, but that seems pretty obscure.
I don't know; is that worth thinking about? Is Crola the sort to leave pretty little trails of breadcrumbs?

What's this whole thing about safe claims? Since Fritzler's role name guesses add up to four short (my maths might suck slightly, but it's definately short), does that mean there'll be more obscure roles?
Adele
Adele
Big Sister
Adele
Big Sister
Big Sister

Post Post #38 (ISO) » Sat Nov 19, 2005 3:58 pm

Post by Adele »

Shiryu wrote:What about CA then? Why was he brought back to life while BJ ended up dead in his place? I'm guessing a role did this last night, as opposed an ability CA might have. Garcian Smith maybe? I did afer all read that he's the one that revives the members of Killer7 when they die.
You talk like it's a single event to discuss. 2 things happened last night: CA was revived, BJ was killed. Unless the folk who did this where in communication, which seems a big assumption to make, doesn't it make sense that there's no connection?

I know I'd like to be able to bring people back to life and kill other people at the same time, but that role seems a
leetle
bit much
Shiryu
Shiryu
Goon
Shiryu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #39 (ISO) » Sat Nov 19, 2005 4:14 pm

Post by Shiryu »

Yeah, the way Crola worded everything just made my brain register it as one single elaborate event; some sort of role that switched living and dead around.

So then I'm guessing CA was revived because there was indeed no reason for BJ to kill him, and the mafia probably took BJ out to stay out of danger.
I am the eggman, woo!
Fritzler
Fritzler
More /in than you!
Fritzler
More /in than you!
More /in than you!

Post Post #40 (ISO) » Sat Nov 19, 2005 4:18 pm

Post by Fritzler »

Shiryu wrote:What about CA then? Why was he brought back to life while BJ ended up dead in his place? I'm guessing a role did this last night, as opposed an ability CA might have. Garcian Smith maybe? I did afer all read that he's the one that revives the members of Killer7 when they die.
I'd assume so, that was Garcian's main functions. However, it doesn't quite match up because Garcian could only revive members of Killer 7, since they were all parts of him basically. Samantha wasn't such a member. But, maybe its different for the mafia game.
Surfs up dude.
Fritzler
Fritzler
More /in than you!
Fritzler
More /in than you!
More /in than you!

Post Post #41 (ISO) » Sat Nov 19, 2005 4:23 pm

Post by Fritzler »

Adele wrote:What's this whole thing about safe claims? Since Fritzler's role name guesses add up to four short (my maths might suck slightly, but it's definately short), does that mean there'll be more obscure roles?
Well, there's basically 14 roles in that could be in the game, IMO. The 7 members of Killer 7. Harman Smith (basically the groups founder, there are actually 3 different harman's in the game, although I doubt there is more than one here), Samantha, Travis, and Iwarsu.
Then our mafia group is probably Kun Lan and two of his goons (which have any sort of names and greatly vary).
Surfs up dude.
Crola
Crola
Mafia Scum
Crola
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #42 (ISO) » Sat Nov 19, 2005 4:32 pm

Post by Crola »

Vote Count:

1 Strykker
- (Fritzler)
1 Fritzler
- (RB)
0 No Lynch

9 Not Voting:
(Everyone else, you know who you are)

Also, transition scenes are just game flavor so don't harp too much on them. This is true for most games, as it is with this one.
~ Killer7
warpdragon
warpdragon
Goon
warpdragon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #43 (ISO) » Sat Nov 19, 2005 4:41 pm

Post by warpdragon »

Fritzler wrote:(there are actually three Harman's in the game, but I'm assuming there's only one in this game)
I'd say its bad to rule the other two out. We are talking about a Crola game. People choke on cheese. Anything could happen. Its entirely possible Super Mario could be a character.

As for the game, I have a little experience playing it and some plot knowledge. I only remember two Harmons. Harmon, Young Harmon, and who was the last one?
Show
IS: Kiwis get to hunt the natives on Sundays
Tally: kiwis are the natives
IS: Thats the fun part

Mackay: Oh hey, I got sigged! :)

[size=75][i]Edited by Warpdragon[/i][/size]
Shiryu
Shiryu
Goon
Shiryu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #44 (ISO) » Sat Nov 19, 2005 5:08 pm

Post by Shiryu »

Hey wait, before we get ahead of ourselves: Fritzler, why are you voting Strykker?
I am the eggman, woo!
Fritzler
Fritzler
More /in than you!
Fritzler
More /in than you!
More /in than you!

Post Post #45 (ISO) » Sat Nov 19, 2005 6:08 pm

Post by Fritzler »

Shiryu wrote:Hey wait, before we get ahead of ourselves: Fritzler, why are you voting Strykker?
Cuz I feel like it.

And warpy, I'll keep that in mind. This is from an ign faq:
A--[Q]: Who are Harman Smith, H. H., and Master Harman? Why
are you describing Harman as three people? [#VA]

[A]: "Harman Smith" is the man who used to be principal of the
school visited in the "Smile" chapter. He was the man who ran
the school that trained Japanese terrorists, and he was also
the man who was Emir Parkreiner's mentor. He was an agent of
Japan, and in league with Kun Lan; as an agent of Kun Lan, he
is granted power from the "Hand of God": he can resurrect
whomever he wants.

"Master Harman" is the man who Garcian addresses as "Master
Harman." He lives in the room in the trailer-house, and he is
taken care of by Samantha. He is the Remnant Psyche of Harman
Smith. Due to the circumstances that led Emir (as an agent of
God) to kill Harman Smith, he is subdued in a wheelchair. He
can only act and speak, when Emir turns to him on the
television--and, when he acts and speaks, he acts and speaks
as the voice of H. H., who I will now describe.

"H. H." is "Hasidic Harman." He is the man who wears
traditional Jewish men's clothing. He is an eternal figure,
and his power complements the power of Kun Lan. Kun Lan has
the "Hand of God," which enables him to bestow life on
whomever he pleases. H. H. (Hasidic Harman) has the power of
the "God-killer," meaning he can kill those creations of Kun
Lan that normal people are unable to destroy. You see H. H. at
the chessboard with Kun Lan, and you also see him at the ends
of Angel and Lion. Anytime you see one of the three Harmans
interacting with Kun Lan, it's H. H.
Surfs up dude.
inHimshallibe
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
inHimshallibe
SmartyPants
SmartyPants

Post Post #46 (ISO) » Sat Nov 19, 2005 7:16 pm

Post by inHimshallibe »

Shucks. I had BabyJ as :confirmed:.

Vote: Adele
- role
discussion
fishery like that catches my ire.

My activity will be spotty (as I expect will be the case for most) throughout this week.
Rainbow Brite
Rainbow Brite
Flexible
Rainbow Brite
Flexible
Flexible

Post Post #47 (ISO) » Sun Nov 20, 2005 8:11 am

Post by Rainbow Brite »

inHimshallibe wrote:Shucks. I had BabyJ as :confirmed:.

Vote: Adele
- role
discussion
fishery like that catches my ire.

My activity will be spotty (as I expect will be the case for most) throughout this week.
yeah, i'm with you on that - especially as she's fishing for the reanimator (about equivalent to the doc, i'd surmise). its similar to the reasons im voting fritz - trying to get more information on the setup - so
fos: adele
and i'd be happy with my vote on either. i'll keep it on fritz for now though.
hey, a sig!

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”