Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2325 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2015 6:47 am

Post by Toogeloo »

holy effing sextupal (septupal if this post doubles) posting. This site needs a post flood prevention for accidental resubmits of posts.
Bookitty
Bookitty
Jack of All Trades
Bookitty
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2326 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2015 7:15 am

Post by Bookitty »

People I'm pretty sure are town:

Toogeloo
Nero Cain
Brian Skies
CuriousKarmaDog
SnowStorm
Andrius

People I have my doubts about sometimes:

NotAnAxehole
RIP
AngryPidgeon
Lady Lambadelta
ValiliaRei
Sangres
Porochaz

People I fear may be Cylons:

Mantisdreamz
Nikanor
The Wrong Lynch

None of this accounts for the sleeper agent, because I assume they'll be playing as town until they find out. But it's where I am right now.
"Oh, you can't help that," said the Cat: "we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad."
"How do you know I'm mad?" said Alice.
"You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn't have come here."
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #2327 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2015 7:37 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 2325, Toogeloo wrote:holy effing sextupal (septupal if this post doubles) posting. This site needs a post flood prevention for accidental resubmits of posts.

Toogeloo = Nero Cain alt confirmed. But Nero doesn't DP anymore. So you'd have to be a Nero alt from the past, which probably explains the double posts. Time is like a giant ball you know; wibbly-woblly timey-wimey.

(Yes I just made a Dr. Who ref in a BSG game #dealwithit :cool: )
Bookitty
Bookitty
Jack of All Trades
Bookitty
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2328 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2015 8:01 am

Post by Bookitty »

Not to spill Chardonnay on your brightly feathered vest coat, AP, but I have no idea what you just said. And I am a fan of BOTH series.
"Oh, you can't help that," said the Cat: "we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad."
"How do you know I'm mad?" said Alice.
"You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn't have come here."
NotAnAxehole
NotAnAxehole
Mafia Scum
NotAnAxehole
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2329 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2015 8:49 am

Post by NotAnAxehole »

In post 2322, Toogeloo wrote:And if we are going for true speculation of game... I think it might be more likely that an actual protection role, like a Doctor, protected Brian Skies last night and the Scum Kill targeted him.

Brian is the key to catching another scum if I ever get murdered, therefore, he would need to be killed first. A smart doctor would actually protect him before me.

ValliliaRei, What do you make of this... Do you think your protection of Toogeloo was wasted or do you think you were the reason for no NK?
This team is ruining my life!
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #2330 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2015 8:50 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 2328, Bookitty wrote:Not to spill Chardonnay on your brightly feathered vest coat, AP, but I have no idea what you just said. And I am a fan of BOTH series.

Its ok, my post wasn't very relevant or well thought out.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2331 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2015 8:55 am

Post by Nero Cain »

toog, get a new mouse, dude
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
NotAnAxehole
NotAnAxehole
Mafia Scum
NotAnAxehole
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2332 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2015 8:59 am

Post by NotAnAxehole »

In post 2321, Toogeloo wrote:
In post 2316, NotAnAxehole wrote:Is it possible that Ooba tracked Tammy and/or ValliliaRei night 1?
ooba would have tracked Tammy. A tracker doesn't follow one target to another target and get subsequently watched themselves.

However, it makes no sense to track a player that you were going to kill anyways.

It's more likely that all the scum have Power Roles, so they can use their abilities and still submit a kill too. Chances are that ooba either didn't track and submitted the kill, or tracked someone else and committed murder on our poor Tammy.

My point was, if Ooba and Brian are a scum team, Brian isn't necessarily a watcher. Why would there be 2 trackers (this invalidates CKD's point about why he has to be town). Ooba could have gotten the N1 information, Brian tells us the info, Brian kills Toog N2, claims there could be a Ninja... No one suspects brian because he gets protected a couple nights in a row... Scum hopes to win with sleeper.

Of course, ValliliaRei put a major fork in that by protecting Toogeloo instead of Brian... Which I wouldn't have done, I would have protected Brian and Toogeloo would have died last night to a "Ninja".

This is my theory, the state of the game is far too weird right now to brush this under the rug. If I'm wrong, someone will claim.

VOTE: Brian_Skies
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2333 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2015 9:04 am

Post by Nero Cain »

hey axehole, we are doing TWL, LLD and maybe AP today.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

NotAnAxehole
NotAnAxehole
Mafia Scum
NotAnAxehole
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2334 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2015 9:10 am

Post by NotAnAxehole »

In post 2333, Nero Cain wrote:hey axehole, we are doing TWL, LLD and maybe AP today.

I understand that, but at this point I can't support a TWL or LLD lynch. AP I have a strong player read on, which worries me. I would love to screen him, but I am guessing Toogeloo will die tonight.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2335 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2015 9:35 am

Post by Nero Cain »

1. Bookitty
2. Porochaz
5. Andrius
6. ValiliaRei
9. PeaceBringer
13. Nero Cain
14. Toogeloo
15. Brian Skies
16. SnowStorm
17. NotAnAxehole
18. Nikanor
21. Mantisdreamz

I just don't feel very strongly that scum are there. That leaves RIP and CKD so I guess we can talk about those two.

NotAnAxehole
NotAnAxehole
Mafia Scum
NotAnAxehole
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2336 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2015 9:44 am

Post by NotAnAxehole »

In post 2335, Nero Cain wrote:1. Bookitty
2. Porochaz
5. Andrius
6. ValiliaRei
9. PeaceBringer
13. Nero Cain
14. Toogeloo
15. Brian Skies
16. SnowStorm
17. NotAnAxehole
18. Nikanor
21. Mantisdreamz

I just don't feel very strongly that scum are there. That leaves RIP and CKD so I guess we can talk about those two.

I'm waiting for CKD to check in at the neighborhood before doing anything. I would probably be okay with lynching RIP though.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #2337 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2015 10:10 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 2122, AngryPidgeon wrote:TWL: what are you saying about Andy and VR? I don't get how no fake claims makes them town for the push. At all. Choose your words with caution. I also don't really think that mod meta is strictly applicable in a mod hydra game.

T
W
L
P
L
E
A
S
E
A
D
V
I
S
E
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #2338 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2015 10:11 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

@Nero: I'm going to be cross with you if TWL gets mislynched Today. Or at all this game for that matter.

Heads up.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #2339 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2015 10:17 am

Post by curiouskarmadog »

In post 2326, Bookitty wrote:

People I have my doubts about sometimes:

NotAnAxehole

fyi, I think i am changing my stance here. I am almost certain (at this point in the game) axehole is town..

(before I was flip floppy, but leaning town.)
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #2340 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2015 10:20 am

In post 2332, NotAnAxehole wrote:

though i dont agree with this vote (yet).
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #2341 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2015 10:21 am

In post 2335, Nero Cain wrote:

how is the deep dive meta going?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2342 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2015 10:30 am

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 2316, NotAnAxehole wrote:Is it possible that Ooba tracked Tammy and/or ValliliaRei night 1?
ooba would have tracked Tammy. A tracker doesn't follow one target to another target and get subsequently watched themselves.

However, it makes no sense to track a player that you were going to kill anyways.

It's more likely that all the scum have Power Roles, so they can use their abilities and still submit a kill too. Chances are that ooba either didn't track and submitted the kill, or tracked someone else and committed murder on our poor Tammy.

My point was, if Ooba and Brian are a scum team, Brian isn't necessarily a watcher. Why would there be 2 trackers (this invalidates CKD's point about why he has to be town). Ooba could have gotten the N1 information, Brian tells us the info, Brian kills Toog N2, claims there could be a Ninja... No one suspects brian because he gets protected a couple nights in a row... Scum hopes to win with sleeper.

Of course, ValliliaRei put a major fork in that by protecting Toogeloo instead of Brian... Which I wouldn't have done, I would have protected Brian and Toogeloo would have died last night to a "Ninja".

This is my theory, the state of the game is far too weird right now to brush this under the rug. If I'm wrong, someone will claim.

Your theory falls apart when Brian claims Watcher because if ANYONE else targeted Tammy, Brian would be up shit creek after stating that only Val and ooba did.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2343 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2015 10:30 am

Post by Toogeloo »

Your theory falls apart when Brian claims Watcher because if ANYONE else targeted Tammy, Brian would be up shit creek after stating that only Val and ooba did.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2344 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2015 10:44 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2338, AngryPidgeon wrote:@Nero: I'm going to be cross with you if TWL gets mislynched Today. Or at all this game for that matter.

Heads up.

Why? Like this is the same issue that I have with TWL, why look at me instead of the ones sheeping? Of course now that I know that its Mala it explains the lack of scumhunting but I'd still be ok with lynching this.

In post 2341, curiouskarmadog wrote:how is the deep dive meta going?

I'm p lazy, I'll get to it eventually.

Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2345 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2015 1:16 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 2250, NotAnAxehole wrote:Roleblocker would claim - kill scum today
Jailkeeper would have role blocked you (or the scum) - You weren't role blocked, if the scum were role blocked, he should claim (the jailkeeper)
Ninja - Why didn't the ninja perform the night 1 kill as well?

If we have a roleblocker or a jailkeeper, they should claim because they probably blocked scum. A jailkeeper wouldn't target me because that's just beyond awful and you should feel bad for even suggesting it. If scum had access to a ninja, it's probably limited (because a full ninja should have been making all the kills up to this point, and I think it would be pretty overpowered for scum on top of the rolecop and the protective tracker; not to mention it defeats the purpose of giving town a watcher). Ooba probably made the N1 kill because he was going to die the next day anyway.

You're also ignoring what AP said here, namely the part about scum targeting me instead of Toog, which should still be a very real possibility in your mind but you're acting as though it isn't.

In post 2313, NotAnAxehole wrote:So, I know for sure you're town and for sure you used some kind of ability. The rest of my thought process is pretty self-explanatory.

I feel like you're ignoring some important bits of information in the thread to support your Brian-scum narrative, and I really don't like your push on me for that reason. You haven't commented on what I said about Valillia here, and you completely ignored what Toog said about me here. I'm pretty obviously a watcher and I'm a
claimed investigative role
who can sit on Toog to either protect him from this night's kill or find scum tomorrow in the event that he does die. Even if I'm scum, I still need to find a way to kill Toog, and I'd probably have to bus a buddy to get away with it. There's also the chance I just die and you don't have to sort me at all. So I don't understand why you're even entertaining lynching me
today

In post 2326, Bookitty wrote:People I fear may be Cylons:

Mantisdreamz
Nikanor
The Wrong Lynch

Why do you suspect these three of being scum?

I still don't like the Snowstorm wagon if what Ffery's presented is her only reason for wanting to lynch him.
Ffery has a point about LLD, but I still think about how most of the scum in Advance Wars and Event Card Mafia were primarily lurkers and active lurkers, so I'm kind of ignoring it and don't care if she gets lynched if she's not going to at least pretend to contribute. I'm also a little surprised Nacho hasn't been pushing her to make her more readable for us, as I think that's something Nacho would feel inclined to do (but the current game-state doesn't really give him any incentive to do so, so it's a pretty 'meh' point).
I'm not a fan of AP's policy lynch vote onto Rip. I'm equally frustrated with Rip, but I still think he's probably town and I'd love to revisit that VR flashwagon on Day 2 when I claimed a guilty on VR/Ooba. I couldn't even get the Ooba wagon going when I claimed a guilty result, but the instant I change my vote to VR and say she visited Tammy as well, we had several jumps onto VR even without her claim. So I wouldn't be surprised if there's scum on that wagon other than Ooba (AP, LLD, Mantis).
There are a lot of people I haven't commented on, but I'm admittedly not as caught up as I'd like to be and it's why I've been sheeping Nero recently (who I think is town). I think TWL is probably town too.

Unvote: TWL
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #2346 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2015 1:28 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 2344, Nero Cain wrote:Why? Like this is the same issue that I have with TWL, why look at me instead of the ones sheeping? Of course now that I know that its Mala it explains the lack of scumhunting but I'd still be ok with lynching this.

Because I want you to use your powers for good.

You are a good player, but I think you are getting complacent in shoving the wrong lynch and interpreting everything they do as scummy. I was in the neighborhood with them on Day 1 and I think they are town. Some of their indignation and focus really makes me want to believe it. My vote to screen Sangres was partially to throw you a bone. I'm willing to consider LLD-scum, but I think wrong lynch is the wrong lynch.

And especially now that shes claimed Malakittens, I'd expect you to realize that some of this is pretty much par for the course for her.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #2347 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2015 1:38 pm

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

I have a question, is there anyone here who thinks SnowStorm is scum?

Because I've been looking through the Day 1 voting patterns, and he has me concerned.
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #2348 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2015 1:41 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

I have a question: Why are you voting me? 3rd times a charm.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #2349 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2015 1:42 pm

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

because your two posts convey two very different through processes. I don't like the disconnect between them, because one of them is really weird, and it makes it far more likely the other is faked.
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”