Large Normal 206: World Record Mafia! (GAME OVER)

Assemblerotws
Assemblerotws
Goon
Assemblerotws
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2325 (ISO) » Mon Aug 28, 2017 3:25 am

Post by Assemblerotws »

In post 2324, Assemblerotws wrote:
In post 1323, gerryoat wrote:why isn't osuka lynched yet?
In post 1353, gerryoat wrote:
In post 1343, Mulch wrote:I feel like GerryGoat could be scum.
In post 1344, Mulch wrote:Their level of confidence does not match the situation
you mean like how you say im scum but dont vote me?

mulch is scum also prob. btw. but we lunch osuka today. hes 100% mafia.
In post 1371, gerryoat wrote:OKAY im day cop with a guilty on osuka. lynch it.
In post 1416, gerryoat wrote:
In post 1113, osuka wrote:
In post 1112, Mulch wrote:
In post 1108, osuka wrote:
In post 1014, Boonskiies wrote:You guys can lynch me today, though. There's a good chance I lied, and I'm actually Vengeful, and I'll venge kill Nero. Two birds with one stone. But there's always the chance I'm the cop.
lol what the fuck is this shit

VOTE: boonskiies
This is pretty bad.
my vote or his post?

I have to admit i'm voting him because i have nobody else to vote at the moment and i don't think there's any good wagons going right now. I'm not seriously considering unvoting right now but that's because it wouldn't really accomplish anything
i saw this post and instantly scumread you because it seems very fake. also you say that boon is obvs scum, but your reason for voting him was that the fact that you had nothing to go on
In post 1458, gerryoat wrote:did dunker seriously just say me and osuka can be teamed lol
In post 1546, gerryoat wrote:Game how in the world do you tr million
In post 1554, gerryoat wrote:
In post 1552, Eddie Cane wrote:boon Nero gerry are the only ppl I'm voting today
how can you team read us. at all
In post 1555, gerryoat wrote:like how can you seriously be satisfied with your reads when you say "hmm gerry/nero. or boon/nero could be teammates"
In post 1557, gerryoat wrote:I dont understand that logic
In post 1558, gerryoat wrote:Eddie, please tell me why you think you can meta me
In post 1779, gerryoat wrote:VOTE: assemble
In post 1876, gerryoat wrote:
In post 1781, Eddie Cane wrote:am I scum gerry
idk, i'm not focused on you right now. i have other ppl i scumread more
In post 1883, gerryoat wrote:im day cop with a guilty on assemble, vote it
In post 1907, gerryoat wrote:
In post 1906, Boonskiies wrote:why are you siding with Gerry after pushing him so long?
cause he's mafia
In post 1909, gerryoat wrote:he knows assemble will be lynched today, so he has to bus early rather than late. he knows my mislynch wont happen today
In post 2121, gerryoat wrote:im also day 1 cop. assemble is SK i confirm.
In post 2123, gerryoat wrote:mulch and boon are my hard TRs
In post 2221, gerryoat wrote:
In post 2198, osuka wrote:get on the gerry wagon pleaseeeeeeee
ahaha wtf is this post
In post 2278, gerryoat wrote:
In post 2257, Assemblerotws wrote:Why the fuck is absolutely everyone claiming they're a daycop and I'm a Serial Killer? Either people are lying or the mod left something out of my role pm, because it clearly says I'm vanilla town.
this is so fake. it hurts. i'm lynching this or nero today
This and your deathtunnel on Osuka are the sum total of Gerry's contribution to the game, and it sucks ass. Especially how he drops his claimed daycop on Mulch and then claims he used a daycop on me to get the bullshit that I'm a serial killer. If this is town, I will eat every hat my family owns.
VOTE: GerryOat
Scumread, not daycop. Misread, the previous claimed daycop was on Osuka.
Show
Check my wiki for my meta.
"Yeah, when I see an intelligent paragraph, I'll know it's Assemble" -Jay
"I thought Assembler was quite good. I was surprised he was the NK because he's often in the lynch pool, but tunnelling scum will do that to your life expectancy!" -ffery
"assemble GOAT mod" -Mulch
"Anyone who plays with assemble knows silence is NAI" -Maki
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him/his

Post Post #2326 (ISO) » Mon Aug 28, 2017 4:09 am

Post by osuka »

In post 2287, MarioManiac4 wrote:Wow okay TwoInAMillion is scum that makes things little easier.
yeah dude he's been scum for a while

"I would also like to reiterate my claim that Osuka is sort of obviously town" - rc about scumsuka
"don't tell anyone, but there's a reason why you're one of my favourite people to mod for" - datisi
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2327 (ISO) » Mon Aug 28, 2017 4:30 am

Post by osuka »

GUYS BE CAREFUL DON'T CROSS THE ROAD

"I would also like to reiterate my claim that Osuka is sort of obviously town" - rc about scumsuka
"don't tell anyone, but there's a reason why you're one of my favourite people to mod for" - datisi
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2328 (ISO) » Mon Aug 28, 2017 4:30 am

Post by osuka »

there's way too many fucking busses going around. holy shit

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2329 (ISO) » Mon Aug 28, 2017 4:31 am

Post by osuka »

twam and assemble decided to crack down on gerry? Damn dude, that's harsh

One I can take but two at once? i feel bad for you buddy

MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2330 (ISO) » Mon Aug 28, 2017 4:38 am

Post by MarioManiac4 »

In post 2315, BigYoshiFan wrote:
gerryoat (6): osuka
In post 2328, osuka wrote:there's way too many fucking busses going around. holy shit
Coincidence?
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2331 (ISO) » Mon Aug 28, 2017 4:52 am

Post by osuka »

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2332 (ISO) » Mon Aug 28, 2017 4:52 am

Post by osuka »

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2333 (ISO) » Mon Aug 28, 2017 4:53 am

Post by osuka »

probably not

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2334 (ISO) » Mon Aug 28, 2017 4:54 am

Post by osuka »

UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2335 (ISO) » Mon Aug 28, 2017 5:11 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 2333, osuka wrote:Image

probably not
OK I'm normally not one for shitposting, but this. This.
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2336 (ISO) » Mon Aug 28, 2017 5:39 am

Post by osuka »

@mod: vla until wednesday 1200 utc-4

Game Replacement
Game Replacement
Goon
Game Replacement
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2337 (ISO) » Mon Aug 28, 2017 6:40 am

Post by Game Replacement »

No to Gerry please.
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2338 (ISO) » Mon Aug 28, 2017 6:42 am

Post by osuka »

i'll take one gerry lynch with a side of scum assemble

oh yeah and for a drink i'd like a red flip on tiam, please

thanks

gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2339 (ISO) » Mon Aug 28, 2017 6:51 am

Post by gerryoat »

assemble just voting me to save himself. twomillion prob scum just jumping from bw to bw
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #2340 (ISO) » Mon Aug 28, 2017 6:53 am

Post by Mulch »

VOTE: gerrygoat
Amrock#3784
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2341 (ISO) » Mon Aug 28, 2017 7:07 am

Post by KidAmn »

Spoiler: BIG ASS CATCH UP PT2: BOO-HOO BOOGALOO
In post 475, UnaBombaH wrote:
In post 465, Excession wrote:Holy shit, can someone tell me if there was anything relevent in post 405, it was making me lose the will to live so I gave up reading it. True Story.
Thank god I wasn't the only one!

The worst part was that I'm the kind of player who can't just let questions be: if I'm posed one, I'll honestly try to explain myself..

My readslist already gave it away, but I think it's time to VOTE: Yumeko Jabami and see if they have anything else to offer, other than walls full of questions.

Excession pocketed me with his one post, that must be a record! :eek:
REEE STOP SCUMHUNTING IN A WAY I DON'T LIKE
In post 488, osuka wrote:
In post 455, Mary Saotome wrote:
In post 454, osuka wrote:
In post 453, Mary Saotome wrote:
In post 427, osuka wrote:@wallposter: una is obvtown because meta
Talk to me on this? Can you give a bit more detail without the whole meta
No I can't

You're asking for an explanation of a meta read without the meta. That's textbook stupid, like room temperature iq levels of stupid
I was asking if you could show anything at all that points to them being town I'm not going to blindly trust your word.
you don't have to and I'm not asking you to do so

it's meta. i'm sure you understand how that works and i'm not going to explain it to you
I mean if you're gonna throw yourself on the "it's meta" sword you can usually at least point to some similarities from other games rather then just being like this

But then this is osuka so
In post 489, Mulch wrote:Wagon the wallposter osuka lol
In post 490, osuka wrote:I may or may not be taking a shit but I'll count votes and do it when I get back from alleged said activity because I wanna make a relevant comment on it
In post 491, osuka wrote:just kidding i have neither a comment to make nor the willpower to count votes

VOTE: yumeko jabami
Real talk this looks more forced than Trump condemning that dude in the car at Charlottesville
In post 497, MarioManiac4 wrote:VOTE: Excession
In post 499, Mulch wrote:

Uh
In post 502, Mulch wrote:
Actually could see this
While we're on the subject of shit that looks fake af and lends further credence to the fact that Mulch will literally jump on anything
In post 569, BigYoshiFan wrote:
F
l
a
v
o
r
L
e
a
f
r
e
p
l
a
c
e
s
h
i
m
s
e
l
f
a
s
B
o
o
n
s
k
i
i
e
s
!
*hiss*
(That said, Flavor talking about not being an early game person now makes sense and is p. NAI since Boon isn't an early game dude town or scum so... meh?)
In post 610, osuka wrote:intent to join mary wagon
WEE OOO WEE OOO

But for reals this is usually a hard scumtell but I've mentally already sorted osuka into the "about as useful and easy to read as zwetschenwasser was"
In post 626, Boonskiies wrote:i town read everyone until they give me reasons not to. Sometimes I just lock it in harder, though. I don't play that null first. There are more townies than scum in games, so if you town read everyone initially, you generally have a high percentage of correct reads. :)
60% of the time it works every time
In post 629, Mulch wrote:Let's wagon Excession, I have a gut feeling he flips scum
In post 638, Mulch wrote:Why not go Excession
"If I keep pushing this lurky dude without ever really presenting a case maybe someone will go for it"
In post 649, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 642, Dunkerdoodles wrote:nero
mulch
theta
boon

can we agree these are all town?
Why are you trying to get a universal townbloc together?
:up: You don't build townblocs on D1 with no hard info whatsoever, Nero is right, this was dumb
In post 667, Mulch wrote:idk guys. Feeling Mary mislynch even though their technically scummy. dunno how to describe it. I'm really feeling exession flips scum
In post 669, Mulch wrote:Flairs your scum right? Talk to me. In Alchemist's game you were so much more confident and this is a crappy point
In post 672, Mulch wrote:I still think he's scummy.

I think Flairs hits scum. Who's with me?
I thought Mulch had finally hit on a real target but nope, back to flopping all over the place, wants to know who else will vote Flairs before he will :thinking:
In post 675, Mulch wrote:VOTE: Excession

Kill this with fire, sheep me maties
In post 677, Dunkerdoodles wrote:ok
VOTE: Excession
BOO THESE MEN
In post 682, Flairs wrote:alright excession has made two posts, the second of which was significantly longer and most people responded to positively and ended up lynching with him this makes even less sense you all might as well go back to Mary ffs

@Boonskiies oh ok, I'll go check that now
CHEER THIS MAN
In post 686, Mulch wrote:Osusa vote excession
In post 687, osuka wrote:can you give me a reason
In post 688, Mulch wrote:
In post 687, osuka wrote:can you give me a reason
Well I could bullshit some reason like his tone was off and he pushed on a weird thing and didn't take entire gamestate into account and he used doubtcast language and he is being selective in what he thinks and he has incosistencies and isn't going with the thread vibe...

OR I could tell you the real reason, gut.
In post 690, osuka wrote:wait fuck

VOTE: Excession
I'm like 99% sure at minimum one of Mulch/Dunker/Asuka is scum at this point and I would be even without replacing this slot
In post 696, Boonskiies wrote:He scum read Dunker and Mary and the guy that starts with the Y, with a town read on Una, and followed Una. I think Ex should post more, though. He hasn't posted enough where I'd want to lynch him yet.
In post 699, Boonskiies wrote:Aight. Here's the list of people I wouldn't care if we lynched today. Everyone else in this game has some sort of reason to be left alive to deduce later after more information has come into the game.

TwoInAMillion
davesaz
osuka
Excession

Yumeko Jabami
Zoki77
This seems a little self-contradictory
In post 706, Boonskiies wrote:I feel everyone here has some reason to keep the rest of the people alive, if only to read them better. We're a group of players that know each other, and because of that, it's easier to read each other.

My list are people who if town, aren't necessarily better to keep around, and if scum, they're not going to give us enough AI info to allow it to happen.
And that's why your list sucked - "I'm okay if these people are lynched" is tantamount to saying "lynch these people" but you're weaseling your way out of actually putting that weight behind it
In post 708, Mulch wrote:Can we compromise on game replacement?
I'm on Page 29 and I'm pretty sure Mulch will have tried to "compromise" on everyone on the player list by the end of it
In post 721, osuka wrote:can we get a boon wagon going here

In post 722, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 721, osuka wrote:can we get a boon wagon going here

yeah, I'm an enabler of some sort, so feel free to do that. I probably enable both town and scum.
In post 723, Nero Cain wrote:VOTE: Boon
In post 724, Boonskiies wrote:we likely have a bunch of protective roles. I'm a bulletproof enabler.
In post 738, Boonskiies wrote:or I could be a serial killer.

lynch me to find out.
In post 744, Boonskiies wrote:actually, I could lynch Nero. I can't read him, so he isn't someone that would hurt to get out of the way now.
Oh okay, Boon is just scum I guess
In post 762, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 761, Nero Cain wrote:if there are mafia bp/sk bp then they won't shoot you if you are really a town bp enabler. But I could also kinda see you claim that as scum to explain away why you are still alive.
I mean, yeah. Seems like me. Or I could actually be like a town cop. Also seems like me.
In post 763, Boonskiies wrote:Someone once told said..."Gambit Boon is town boon."

Not quite sure who that was...

do you know?
Yep, I'm feeling this now Mr Krabs
In post 779, Boonskiies wrote:Dunker, Flairs, and Theta will now be known as Boon's Babes, and they are not to be lynched ever.
In post 782, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 778, Nero Cain wrote:I mean you
do
gambit as town but my issue is the maybe gambit doesn't seem organic. Like you claimed in the face of pressure and then tried to throw my words in my face and I
could
see you do that as scum to try and throw me off.
I'm generally incredibly safe and well thought out with my scum games. And then I make it appear like I'm not sometimes. Sure, I could try to throw you off like that in a large game as scum.
This all just screams gambit + hard buddying onto players of questionable ability (even openly bought Flairs' competency into question earlier) and I really don't like it
In post 847, MarioManiac4 wrote:
Extra-Special Townbloc of Happy Friends

MarioManiac4, Creature, UnaBombaH
Candidates For Promotion

Theta Alpine, Dunkerdoodles, Boonskiies, Nero Cain, wavemode, Game Replacement, Mary Soatome
Watchlist For Meaniness

Mulch, osuka, Yumeko Jabami, davesaz, Assemblerotws, Eddie Cane, Zoki77, TwoInAMillion, Flairs
Wanted for Bullying and General Sad Crimes

massive, Excession
Your two biggest scum reads at this point were people with 5 and 2 posts by this point in the game respectively? Uh...huh.

Yuzu's #874 is further proof that they might be the only person actually scumhunting this game and I'm sure another wagon popped up on them after this post - let's read on and find out
In post 895, MarioManiac4 wrote:Game was scumsided as soon as mulch got his role pm
In as much as they can all get towncred for bussing him, sure
In post 896, MarioManiac4 wrote:Fine with just lynching excession or massive to be honest.
again, two people with literally 6(Massive) and 2(Excession) posts at the time you wrote this.
In post 927, Mulch wrote:
In post 926, Eddie Cane wrote:mulch is scuk
No I'm not, so your either wrong town or scum

I wish people would try to stop reading me. Lots of heroes nowadays who want to give me my first scum loss without realizing that your not gonna catch me if I'm actually scum
WEE OOO WEE OOO
holy shit Mulch, refuge in audacity much
In post 937, MarioManiac4 wrote:Would lynch osuka tbh
In post 938, TwoInAMillion wrote:VOTE: Excession
In post 939, MarioManiac4 wrote:Also I just had a lightbulb moment and flairs is now locktown
In post 940, MarioManiac4 wrote:Lol excession is actually town

VOTE: massive
*headdesk*
In post 956, Mulch wrote:I'll instant lynch Mario if he claims vt,
he's a power role or scum
*headdesk*

In post 986, Flairs wrote:Mulch, the excession wagon is pretty much 4 users following you because you told them to vote Excession, your reasoning for lynching being that it's gut, how is that not bad
In post 988, Mulch wrote:
In post 986, Flairs wrote:Mulch, the excession wagon is pretty much 4 users following you because you told them to vote Excession, your reasoning for lynching being that it's gut, how is that not bad
What's wrong with gut?
In post 992, Mulch wrote:What if I'm right?
The desk is gone. My forehead has pounded it to dust.

This has been 40 pages of hell and I hate you all already

Which bodes well for the next 50 pages

Kill me
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2342 (ISO) » Mon Aug 28, 2017 7:14 am

Post by davesaz »

Still catchup reading. At bottom of 84. Oy, more fakeclaims. :roll: Are we sure Mulch isn't scum messing with us by playing VI?
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #2343 (ISO) » Mon Aug 28, 2017 7:20 am

Post by Mulch »

I mean

If I'm scum you won't be able to lynch me anyway
Amrock#3784
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2344 (ISO) » Mon Aug 28, 2017 7:20 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

does anyone wanna lunch boon bte
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2345 (ISO) » Mon Aug 28, 2017 7:42 am

Post by davesaz »

I want lunch, but def. not boon. :?
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2346 (ISO) » Mon Aug 28, 2017 7:48 am

Post by gerryoat »

I claim JOAT. i wont reveal my shots. if you dont believe me, lynch me. im not gonna check this game until tomorrow probably cause you guys are making me upset and i dont wanna say something rude.
Mulch
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Mulch
Gotta Go Fast
Gotta Go Fast

Post Post #2347 (ISO) » Mon Aug 28, 2017 7:51 am

Post by Mulch »

In post 2346, gerryoat wrote:I claim JOAT. i wont reveal my shots. if you dont believe me, lynch me
Ok
Amrock#3784
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #2348 (ISO) » Mon Aug 28, 2017 8:18 am

Post by Creature »

VOTE: wavemode
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #2349 (ISO) » Mon Aug 28, 2017 8:20 am

Post by Creature »

gerryoat (9): massive, davesaz, Flairs, Nero Cain, osuka, UnaBombaH, TwoInAMillion, Assemblerowts, Mulch
Sigh

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”