He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2325 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2022 6:25 am

Post by Shirou »

:thinking:
"Que será, será. Whatever will be, will be."

"listen i know its funny to say shirou is scum but shirou is just literally crazy"
~Firebringer on town!Shirou
"Not if it was Volpe's PLAN all along that we lim him and when he flips red we think Wooper is scum"
~town!Norwee jokes about scum!Shirou's actual plan
(Aka Volpe14)
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2326 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2022 6:26 am

Post by Ydrasse »

okay lol

guess i’ll leave so i can’t ruin things anymore
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2327 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2022 6:28 am

Post by Shirou »

UNVOTE:

GL let me ask you a question before deciding for sure what doing today:

what would be your read on me if redtea flipped town?

"listen i know its funny to say shirou is scum but shirou is just literally crazy"
"Not if it was Volpe's PLAN all along that we lim him and when he flips red we think Wooper is scum"
(Aka Volpe14)
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2328 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2022 6:29 am

Post by Shirou »

I was gonna wait until tomorrow but I think maybe I'm ready to bet the entire game on something depending on how you answer the above

(Aka Volpe14)
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2329 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2022 6:38 am

Post by catboi »

Searching for a replacement for Ydrasse.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2330 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2022 6:39 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 2327, Shirou wrote:UNVOTE:

GL let me ask you a question before deciding for sure what doing today:

what would be your read on me if redtea flipped town?
lol, is this an attempt at trying to throw what you *already did* back at me if I say scum? YOU already said you scumread me regardless of redtea's flip, so there's no way you can act like it's scummy for me if I do the same

cause frankly I haven't liked most of your posts today and I think I'd scumread you either way. As I said in my last reads post, I have all of AL/fua/Ceph as "barring insane extreme shenanigans, I can't see myself voting these slots ever" tier townreads. I think Meg/Tejate are townie regardless of redtea flip.

I think numberQ is fairly townie but largely I don't see why he as scum would claim N1 cop and clear his top suspect - it's not the best point, he could still be scum, but I find it less likely

Ydrasse I have a pet theory on I'm waiting to see how she plays D3 when she can't coast off the doc claim, but I think she's felt tonally different than my most recent game with her when she was scum

morph I don't have a confident read on, I put a lot of stock in AL finding them generally townie, and I
really
like that they also indicated doubts/backing off of Tejate when they did. I don't see any scum agenda there, but I do have respect for their scumgame

Implosion feels agenda-y. You feel agenda-y. And redtea frankly I have a really hard time seeing as town in any universe because my townblock is quite large.

So yeah, I'm probably scumreading you regardless of redtea's actual alignment. The main thing being I don't see three scum outside of you/redtea if both are town. I'd have to be
significantly
off in my assessment of the game, it would require basically all of my nulls to be scum

But I don't think I am, and I don't think redtea is flipping town either, so let's get on with it

p-edit: oh
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
Amazonian Legends
Amazonian Legends
Goon
Amazonian Legends
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2331 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2022 6:41 am

Post by Amazonian Legends »

Uh?

Sorry!

I don’t enjoy being trolled and just wanted it to stop.
Tejate Raichu
Tejate Raichu
Goon
Tejate Raichu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2332 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2022 6:43 am

Post by Tejate Raichu »

Don't blame yourself, I think the frustration is understandable. If it's any consolation I think you've been fun to play with.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2333 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2022 6:45 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

yeah Ydrasse repping out like that kinda ends a theory I had for why she was playing this way, but I'm also not sure she'd do that as scum?? probably shouldn't read into it but eh. we'll see what the replacement says but I still don't think that's a good wagon today
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
Tejate Raichu
Tejate Raichu
Goon
Tejate Raichu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2334 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2022 6:45 am

Post by Tejate Raichu »

Speaking of which, I think you're in a unique position here seeing as you'd pretty confirmed. What's your take on this whole series of recent events? Particularly regarding the discussion Shirou, myself, and GuiltyLion have been involved in.
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2335 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2022 6:48 am

Post by Shirou »

yeah, GL is scum

I'm a night 3 cop and I'm leashing my cop on GL

we're no eliminating tomorrow

if I die tonight you eliminate GL or you're game throwing

that's kinda it.

In my opinion we should also stop following this and just eliminate ydrasse but /shrug

If my result on GL is a inno I can self-vote if he wishes me to. I'm pretty sure it's not going to be an inno though.

By the way that's why I was hinting that I "trusted a cop to check on GL". Because duh, I was the cop and I was gonna check him.

I kinda think it's a waste to check him right now tbh though because we could just eliminate him and me check someone else but eh, I don't have enough energy to try to convince people of that.

Also I think redtea is town due to the fact he's pushing it yeah

(Aka Volpe14)
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2336 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2022 6:49 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 2146, implosion wrote:
In post 2018, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 1932, implosion wrote:redtea is a lingering of me thinking their approach to the game is more sensible as detached town than detached scum. Like look at this page, I just don't think detached scum would typically have this little care about how they're perceived.
on the whole, how much do you really believe this? Like would you bet the game on redtea being town? Would you say you're more confident in me being scum than redtea?

I can vibe/understand your gamestate points about me feeling like I could be the active scum, but I think it's really dangerous/bad to be making gamestate views as the foundation for your sort on a hard-to-sort player (me) when you're simultaneously making base assumptions like town!redtea for
really
spurious reasoning. I don't see anything at all that makes me think redtea's play isn't just lazy scum faking apathy for townpoints.
It might be partially unfair to accuse you of lacking nuance on redtea but posts like this make me feel like it. Who the heck "fakes apathy for townpoints"??? Like I could see redtea being scum who is apathetic about the game, but what kind of scum who is genuinely engaged in the game will then fake apathy because they think apathy will look townier than them engaging with people. That just sounds absurd to me, apathy is usually not viewed as townish.
also I was rereading and this post is misreppier than I initially identified

because in the exact post implosion is quoting, I say "
LAZY
scum faking apathy for townpoints"

but implosion says
"what kind of scum
who is genuinely engaged in the game
will then fake apathy because they think apathy will look townier than them engaging with people"

and I never said redtea was genuinely engaged in the game, like I literally said in my post, they'd be playing lazy
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2337 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2022 6:50 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 2335, Shirou wrote:yeah, GL is scum

I'm a night 3 cop and I'm leashing my cop on GL

we're no eliminating tomorrow

if I die tonight you eliminate GL or you're game throwing

that's kinda it.

In my opinion we should also stop following this and just eliminate ydrasse but /shrug

If my result on GL is a inno I can self-vote if he wishes me to. I'm pretty sure it's not going to be an inno though.

By the way that's why I was hinting that I "trusted a cop to check on GL". Because duh, I was the cop and I was gonna check him.

I kinda think it's a waste to check him right now tbh though because we could just eliminate him and me check someone else but eh, I don't have enough energy to try to convince people of that.

Also I think redtea is town due to the fact he's pushing it yeah
lol, go ahead and cop me, if you're town it'll be green I promise

and if you're scum, you're gonna claim guilty tomorrow anyways. so no, we're not no-limming, we're limming scum!redtea

feels like this is a desperation effort to save the game
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2338 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2022 6:51 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 2335, Shirou wrote:If my result on GL is a inno I can self-vote if he wishes me to. I'm pretty sure it's not going to be an inno though.
why the fuck would I ask you to self-vote if you have an inno on me

if you're scum you claim guilty on me 100% of the time, and you should know that

so this is not an honest thought here
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2339 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2022 6:52 am

Post by Shirou »

oh why am I claiming

BECAUSE GL IS SCUM

and I don't have enough energy to convince you guys in this slow ass game that he's scum, so If I die not only I get the easy way to confirm my slot that's increasingly looking like a miselimination, but also still manage to shade GL.

If GL is town I don't see why scum would nightkill me here. Tomorrow like this they would get a free no elimination day which would remove the advantage we have because we protected a townie correctly, and GL if town would still tunnel me anyway and miseliminate me even if I got an inno. "What if GL changed his mind". I think if GL changes his mind he's also scum so...?

Meg may be town

Tejate may or not be town

Right now gun to my head it's 3 out of GL/Morph/Ydra/Tejate

(Aka Volpe14)
Amazonian Legends
Amazonian Legends
Goon
Amazonian Legends
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2340 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2022 6:53 am

Post by Amazonian Legends »

I’m getting caught up on the day right now. I’ve skimmed to keep up with general events while at work, but haven’t actually read things in depth. I’m working on that now.

This is to raichu

(Also I’m stupid excited for the new Pokémon game coming out which is weird because I haven’t loved the previous ones I’ve played except go lol)
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2341 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2022 6:53 am

Post by Shirou »

In post 2338, GuiltyLion wrote:why the fuck would I ask you to self-vote if you have an inno on me
KKKKKKKKKKK

WHY YOU THINK SCUM ME NEVER CLAIMS AN INNO ON YOU TO TRY TO WIFOM?

This is just you panicking on the fact I'm gonna have a guilty

My objective as scum would be to endgame, killing you or not is irrelevant

(Aka Volpe14)
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2342 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2022 6:54 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

it's truly still beyond bizarre to me that anyone can be more confident in me being scum and redtea being town than the reverse situation

like Shirou, you could have just not claimed, let scum!me push a town!redtea, and then use your cop however you want and push me tomorrow

instead you preemptively claim today because you're SO SURE that I'm scum? nah mate
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2343 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2022 6:55 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 2341, Shirou wrote:WHY YOU THINK SCUM ME NEVER CLAIMS AN INNO ON YOU TO TRY TO WIFOM?
uh, yeah. Correct play for scum on D3 is to claim a guilty and use it to brute force a miselim, especially if we've already miselimmed twice

if you're scum, claiming an inno is a bad move 100% of the time
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2344 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2022 6:56 am

Post by Shirou »

If I claim a guilty on you as scum I'm trading my slot 1:1 for you, but if I claim an inno as scum and get you to town read me, I'm closer to endgaming especially if no one would believe my guilty at all as it looks like at the moment

I think both GL/Morph may be scum right now, and at least one if not both of Meg/Tejate is kinda being derp on their read on me, so I think not delaying the claim to tomorrow is the correct play.

p-edit: wait a min

(Aka Volpe14)
MegAzumarill
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #2345 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2022 6:56 am

Post by MegAzumarill »

Claim here is misplaced if its from town

Not neccisarily scum motivated but definitely not optimal
Imprefection is the spice of life.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2346 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2022 6:56 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

it's a desperation move because I think redtea is just scum and Shirou is scum realizing he's losing
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2347 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2022 6:57 am

Post by Shirou »

In post 2343, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 2341, Shirou wrote:WHY YOU THINK SCUM ME NEVER CLAIMS AN INNO ON YOU TO TRY TO WIFOM?
uh, yeah. Correct play for scum on D3 is to claim a guilty and use it to brute force a miselim, especially if we've already miselimmed twice

if you're scum, claiming an inno is a bad move 100% of the time
/shrug

disagree but again, we've disagreed during all game and I just think you're simply scum so

(Aka Volpe14)
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2348 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2022 6:57 am

Post by Shirou »

In post 2346, GuiltyLion wrote:it's a desperation move because I think redtea is just scum and Shirou is scum realizing he's losing
kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

IT'S HILARIOUS THAT YOU THINK YOU COULD CORNER ME WITH THAT IF I WAS SCUM

HILARIOUS

(Aka Volpe14)
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2349 (ISO) » Thu Jan 27, 2022 6:58 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

this panic is not a good look on you dude

Return to “Completed Open Games”