RationalNumbers
RationalNumbers
Goon
RationalNumbers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2400 (ISO) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:33 am

Post by RationalNumbers »

The only thing you have said is "I don't believe their role can exist and be Town"

That is a policy lynch. It doesn't talk about their play. And before you say Yume is lurking she lurks every game.

--Math
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2401 (ISO) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:35 am

Post by Purple Nurple »

did you even read my post about her?
Hydra of Eddie Cane and mastina.
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2402 (ISO) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:42 am

Post by Ramcius »

VOTE: PN

your reasoning so weak, how you can be sure Yume isn't lying about her role? All your case is that her role can't be town, you ignore promising wagons for wagon no one interested in and you dare criticize my plays and call me anti-town? I still have no clue why you townreading Smocaine and try indirectly dissolve his wagon by pushing random people. I could lynch you just for you hipocrisy - you attacked me for not defending CiA, when their wagon was really weak, but you don't try defend Smocaine, when he's big wagon, only divert attention elsewhere
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2403 (ISO) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:42 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

5 days going into the weekend.
RationalNumbers
RationalNumbers
Goon
RationalNumbers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2404 (ISO) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:44 am

Let's break it up Math and Eddie. I'm about 70% through the PN posts up through post 2000, so I'll have a bit more to add on. We're not going to get into a pissing match with that slot. Like ... I'm simultaneously walking math through what I'm doing and today we're going to realtime do the work on a google document so Math can learn one of my main tools (Not sure which slot we'll do; open to suggestions for a slot that could use a thorough sorting). Meanwhile I will finish what I'm doing and then talk with math and see whether they can counter any of my reasoning or conclusions and then we'll post the result and THAT will determine if we trust PN or not.

But right now, the only thing bantering back and forth does is distract from other things. And since it's highly unlikely that either of us is going to eat rope today, the only thing that we're doing is kicking up a hell of a smokescreen for scumfucks to hide in.

So ... stahp it.

~D
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2405 (ISO) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:45 am

Post by Purple Nurple »

In post 2402, Ramcius wrote:VOTE: PN

your reasoning so weak, how you can be sure Yume isn't lying about her role? All your case is that her role can't be town, you ignore promising wagons for wagon no one interested in and you dare criticize my plays and call me anti-town? I still have no clue why you townreading Smocaine and try indirectly dissolve his wagon by pushing random people. I could lynch you just for you hipocrisy - you attacked me for not defending CiA, when their wagon was really weak, but you don't try defend Smocaine, when he's big wagon, only divert attention elsewhere
excuse me? how can i be sure yume isn't lying about her role? "oh, this role fits scum but it might be fake so why would i lynch it"
what promising wagons? and how is noone interested when its at 3 votes and nobody townreads the slot aka there's potential?
i townread smocaine for tone and i don't like his wagon formation. its a lynchbait reada
i don't townread him enough to argue against it, i've given all i have for him being town and people choose not to follow it
and you sound like you're scumreading me for preflip with smocaine so you're trying to lynch me which is :lol:
you are just demonstrating you're as awful a player as i think you are though. so thanks. call me when you aren't being bad town.
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2406 (ISO) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:47 am

Post by Purple Nurple »

i am legitimately in awe you misrepped my argument ("all your case is that her role can't be town")
and your reason for voting me is that yume could be lying about her role
. if you can't see why that is hilarious and horribly bad play at the same time... lol. go back to the newbie queue.
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2407 (ISO) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:49 am

Post by Purple Nurple »

now i feel inclined to point out miller doesn't make sense when we have a confirmed PT cop (yume isn't a PT) and a claimed role cop (who you townread) - it is very unlikely town has a third non-pt alignment cop (very, very unlikey) so miller shouldn't exist. godfather probably does to fuck with dave, but miller? fuck no.

role cop gets miller right?
i would move my vote back to kise if mulch could check yume tonight.
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2408 (ISO) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:57 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 2405, Purple Nurple wrote:
In post 2402, Ramcius wrote:VOTE: PN

excuse me? how can i be sure yume isn't lying about her role? "oh, this role fits scum but it might be fake so why would i lynch it"
what promising wagons? and how is noone interested when its at 3 votes and nobody townreads the slot aka there's potential?
i townread smocaine for tone and i don't like his wagon formation. its a lynchbait reada
i don't townread him enough to argue against it, i've given all i have for him being town and people choose not to follow it
and you sound like you're scumreading me for preflip with smocaine so you're trying to lynch me which is :lol:
you are just demonstrating you're as awful a player as i think you are though. so thanks. call me when you aren't being bad town.
You realize that 3 votes in 22p game is nothing, right? it's 1/4 amount for lynch
No, i don't want PL Yume, because there are better wagons, you are one of them, also, i don't see why you so surprised, it's not like i ever said your slot was town, it's quite opposite, i was good with lynching your slot and said it to Math, if he could provide reasonable case. If you going back to pregame, only thing i said was i don't want PL mastina for her gambit as i took that as NAI for her
"I townread useless slot for tone, but i'm not confident enough to defend", top notch play, 10/10

Yes, i'm bad, i really should learn vote people that provokes me, maybe i even learn to vote same person twice, even i express towwnread of them, maybe some day i will be good like you :lol:
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2409 (ISO) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 5:04 am

Post by Purple Nurple »

"You realize that 3 votes in 22p game is nothing, right? it's 1/4 amount for lynch"
right, but you said noone was interested, and its at 3 pretty soon after with plenty of others who i'm sure considered/are considering it.

"No, i don't want PL Yume,"
same

""I townread useless slot for tone, but i'm not confident enough to defend", top notch play, 10/10"
i've given my reasons i think they're town and vocally shamed the wagon. if people ignore me that's not my problem. it's WAY more than you ever did or will do. and i still find it fucking hilariosu you're calling their slot useless.
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #2410 (ISO) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 5:07 am

Post by Creature »

Millers don't always give false results to alignment cops.
Sigh
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2411 (ISO) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 5:09 am

Post by Purple Nurple »

yume claimed miller. if it was a role miller or something weird she'd be aware of that and could have claimed it, but she didn't.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2412 (ISO) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 5:15 am

Post by Brian Skies »

VOTE: Ellibereth
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2413 (ISO) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 5:21 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 2409, Purple Nurple wrote:"You realize that 3 votes in 22p game is nothing, right? it's 1/4 amount for lynch"
right, but you said noone was interested, and its at 3 pretty soon after with plenty of others who i'm sure considered/are considering it.

same

""I townread useless slot for tone, but i'm not confident enough to defend", top notch play, 10/10"
i've given my reasons i think they're town and vocally shamed the wagon. if people ignore me that's not my problem. it's WAY more than you ever did or will do. and i still find it fucking hilariosu you're calling their slot useless.
"you sure", glad to know you can read minds too

"i said wagon is bad, people didn't listened, so it's not my problem"

You know, it's not only me, who think Smocaine did nothing in this game, but sure, you right, everyone else is wrong

Serious question - why you want test Yume's claim and sacrifice Smocaine in process, if she tells true? And why you want waste exec now so badly?
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2414 (ISO) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 5:24 am

Post by davesaz »

Calling PN's push on Yume a "policy lynch" is a complete misrep. It's not even based on one factor. I see points being made about meta, flavor, setup, and Yume's lack of meaningful town activity. The one thing that gives me pause is why Yume would bring up the role in the first place.

I'd like to see something about why Smocaine is town.

E is Ellibereth, right?

Millers by definition give false (guilty) results to alignment cops. I have seen various people use the term miller when it gives incorrect results to another kind of investigation.
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2415 (ISO) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 5:34 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 2414, davesaz wrote:Calling PN's push on Yume a "policy lynch" is a complete misrep. It's not even based on one factor. I see points being made about meta, flavor, setup, and Yume's lack of meaningful town activity. The one thing that gives me pause is why Yume would bring up the role in the first place.
I never said he wanted PL Yume, i say i don't want PL Yume, which means i don't find his case strong enough (and from looks other people too)
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #2416 (ISO) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 5:42 am

Post by Varsoon »

I'm against a lynch on Yume if only for the reasons that PurpleNurple stated: Yume would use the claimed 6-vote execution lynch, which is entirely what I want to avoid happening.
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2417 (ISO) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 5:46 am

Post by Purple Nurple »

In post 2413, Ramcius wrote:
In post 2409, Purple Nurple wrote:"You realize that 3 votes in 22p game is nothing, right? it's 1/4 amount for lynch"

same

"you sure", glad to know you can read minds too

"i said wagon is bad, people didn't listened, so it's not my problem"

You know, it's not only me, who think Smocaine did nothing in this game, but sure, you right, everyone else is wrong

Serious question - why you want test Yume's claim and sacrifice Smocaine in process, if she tells true? And why you want waste exec now so badly?
it is only you who said you're policy lynching him

i don't know what the rest of your post means
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2418 (ISO) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 5:47 am

Post by Purple Nurple »

In post 2415, Ramcius wrote:
In post 2414, davesaz wrote:Calling PN's push on Yume a "policy lynch" is a complete misrep. It's not even based on one factor. I see points being made about meta, flavor, setup, and Yume's lack of meaningful town activity. The one thing that gives me pause is why Yume would bring up the role in the first place.
I never said he wanted PL Yume, i say i don't want PL Yume, which means i don't find his case strong enough (and from looks other people too)
this is a big leap
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2419 (ISO) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 5:51 am

Post by Purple Nurple »

I'd like to see something about why Smocaine is town.

E is Ellibereth, right?

Millers by definition give false (guilty) results to alignment cops. I have seen various people use the term miller when it gives incorrect results to another kind of investigation.
So what do you think of my case as a whole?

I can town case Smocaine if you want, it isn't going to be a strong case because they aren't a strong townread.

Don't confirm if you're doing this (as an IC your actions obviously don't need to be directed lol) but if I was you I would be checking mulch tonight. Just fwiw. Ann wouldn't be conspiracy, it would be a fake claim, and it therefore wouldn't likely be a godfather. Plus, then we get to confirm role cop results, which is awesome because flavour is alignment indicative and mulch is hopefully checking yume if I can't get the lynch off (which is seemingly unlikely for reasons that are beyond me).
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2420 (ISO) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 5:51 am

Post by Purple Nurple »

In post 2416, Varsoon wrote:I'm against a lynch on Yume if only for the reasons that PurpleNurple stated: Yume would use the claimed 6-vote execution lynch, which is entirely what I want to avoid happening.
All this means is we need to keep others below 6 votes.
RationalNumbers
RationalNumbers
Goon
RationalNumbers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2421 (ISO) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 8:20 am

At work but in regards to Yume

Case as I see it is role doesn't fit >> this is policy and a horrible idea in Alisae games
Meta and Lurking >> Mutually exclusive. The meta case is shit and already countered it. Lurking is Yume always.

And that's it.
That is why I feel Yume with what is here is policy. Gtg.

E is Ellibeth (sp?)
--Math
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2422 (ISO) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 8:30 am

Post by Purple Nurple »

In post 2421, RationalNumbers wrote:At work but in regards to Yume

Case as I see it is role doesn't fit >> this is policy and a horrible idea in Alisae games
Meta and Lurking >> Mutually exclusive. The meta case is shit and already countered it. Lurking is Yume always.

And that's it.
That is why I feel Yume with what is here is policy. Gtg.

E is Ellibeth (sp?)
--Math
I told you, ask your sister. Navy lurks MORE as scum, but yes, does lurk as both alignments. It isn't "countered" because you can cite one towngame she didn't post much in.

It isn't policy, flavour is AI and the role doesn't fit flavour. Role also doesn't fit what we empirically know about the setup, and this is with alisae mod meta. Role also does fit what a scum team with yume would give yume, and more. The only part that you can try and call "policy" is the fact that they're claiming to be a miller (which is ???), and they're a lurker, so the risk to mislynching her is very very low when we have no consensus scum and she needs to die anyways.

I told you. If mulch agrees to cop yume I will vote elsewhere. "Miller" wouldn't affect it, because it is a role cop. Yume is scum but I'm not gonna get through to ya'll today and I see that.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #2423 (ISO) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 8:32 am

Post by Varsoon »

Role, AS CLAIMED, doesn't fit the Flavor, AS FAR AS YOU CAN TELL.
I think it's really premature to come down with as much pressure as you have without giving Yume space to reply.

I suggest we avoid lynching Yume for today, again. We have multiple ways to clear the slot and it's one of the weakest lynches you could propose, especially if Yume is town.
Smocaine
Smocaine
Mafia Scum
Smocaine
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2424 (ISO) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 8:38 am

Post by Smocaine »

Yume is a decent policy, but I don't want them to execute me. I think my iso looks quite townie :good:

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”