Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #2400 (ISO) » Sat Oct 26, 2019 6:09 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2386, Jingle wrote:In order?

Being an IC makes me even worse at the game than normal, I’d prefer to just be lynched.
I’m active enough that as town I’ll get shot eventually just to keep the gamestate how scum wants it.
It’s 100% better if the desperado actually hits scum.

If kori is going to desperado and it’s real, he should probably give his target a chance to claim too just in case they have a role that is confirmable.
I love being IC, it’s my favourite role, you can do anything you want and never get sr for it.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2401 (ISO) » Sat Oct 26, 2019 6:12 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2398, Jingle wrote:
In post 2392, Ramcius wrote:Speaking of equity, you can single handedly win this game for scum, if you are a scum, so sorting you out ASAP is very beneficial. Wouldn't you want to be town leader that no one doubts? It would make your like much easier
No? It would mean that in 5 or 6 years when the list is really short and I'm not dead I have to explain that shit. And I in no way want to have to care about this game for that long.

I'm always going to be lynched/shot before LYLO in this game. If I'm scum, I'm making noise to make sure no one goes after my partners. If I'm town, I'm making noise because I think noise will make it easier to read people.

If you want a suggestion for a good desperado shot, Nancy would be decent because she tryhards when she's IC'd. Pretty much any of the lurker/nullslots would be decent, with the exception of OK, because we all know he's not gonna do anything regardless of his alignment or how the game progresses. You/Me/Relly are bad shots because: If town, we die. If scum, we were the actually active people who could maybe have reads generated on them.
I don’t tryhard otherwise? :shifty:
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2402 (ISO) » Sat Oct 26, 2019 6:13 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

I think I may have my first tr:Gamma. :cool:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2403 (ISO) » Sat Oct 26, 2019 7:22 pm

Post by Ramcius »

In post 2400, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 2386, Jingle wrote:In order?

Being an IC makes me even worse at the game than normal, I’d prefer to just be lynched.
I’m active enough that as town I’ll get shot eventually just to keep the gamestate how scum wants it.
It’s 100% better if the desperado actually hits scum.

If kori is going to desperado and it’s real, he should probably give his target a chance to claim too just in case they have a role that is confirmable.
I love being IC, it’s my favourite role, you can do anything you want and never get sr for it.
VT is better, no pressure, do what you want and blame town, if they lynch you
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2404 (ISO) » Sat Oct 26, 2019 11:40 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

VT is also good. The worst is 3P with some insane wincon like having to figure out what player has X role and not having any other wincon besides that.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2405 (ISO) » Sun Oct 27, 2019 12:09 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 2404, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:VT is also good. The worst is 3P with some insane wincon like having to figure out what player has X role and not having any other wincon besides that.
What do you think about Jingle wanting to desperado you?
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2406 (ISO) » Sun Oct 27, 2019 1:21 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Well the premise he’s basing it on makes 0 sense. I also knows it’s untrue. He has never seen me as an IC but numerous times as other town roles, like in Gamma’s Under the Sea, where I was plenty active. so I nave no idea where he’s even coming up this theory.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2407 (ISO) » Sun Oct 27, 2019 1:40 am

Post by Ramcius »

Hot take - Jingle is actual jester :lol:
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #2408 (ISO) » Sun Oct 27, 2019 6:30 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2406, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Well the premise he’s basing it on makes 0 sense. I also knows it’s untrue. He has never seen me as an IC but numerous times as other town roles, like in Gamma’s Under the Sea, where I was plenty active. so I nave no idea where he’s even coming up this theory.
He didn't say IC, he said conftown
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2409 (ISO) » Sun Oct 27, 2019 6:31 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I could see a jester in this game
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2410 (ISO) » Sun Oct 27, 2019 7:17 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 2408, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2406, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Well the premise he’s basing it on makes 0 sense. I also knows it’s untrue. He has never seen me as an IC but numerous times as other town roles, like in Gamma’s Under the Sea, where I was plenty active. so I nave no idea where he’s even coming up this theory.
He didn't say IC, he said conftown
It was IC, Jingle proposed to use desperado on Nancy to make her IC
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2411 (ISO) » Sun Oct 27, 2019 7:24 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Just because you've never been IC doesn't mean you've never been conftown
I'm arguing against nancy's counterpoint
<Embrace The Void>

Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2412 (ISO) » Sun Oct 27, 2019 8:03 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2411, Gamma Emerald wrote:Just because you've never been IC doesn't mean you've never been conftown
I'm arguing against nancy's counterpoint
That wasn’t my argument though. My argument was that it’s not true that I don’t “tryhard” when I’m not confitown.

I was confitown in Labrynth - cop-cleared IC.

It had 0 effect on my posting activity - which seems to be the basis of his argument for my being desperado’d.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2413 (ISO) » Sun Oct 27, 2019 8:05 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2398, Jingle wrote:
In post 2392, Ramcius wrote:Speaking of equity, you can single handedly win this game for scum, if you are a scum, so sorting you out ASAP is very beneficial. Wouldn't you want to be town leader that no one doubts? It would make your like much easier
No? It would mean that in 5 or 6 years when the list is really short and I'm not dead I have to explain that shit. And I in no way want to have to care about this game for that long.

I'm always going to be lynched/shot before LYLO in this game. If I'm scum, I'm making noise to make sure no one goes after my partners. If I'm town, I'm making noise because I think noise will make it easier to read people.

If you want a suggestion for a good desperado shot, Nancy would be decent because she tryhards when she's IC'd.
Pretty much any of the lurker/nullslots would be decent, with the exception of OK, because we all know he's not gonna do anything regardless of his alignment or how the game progresses. You/Me/Relly are bad shots because: If town, we die. If scum, we were the actually active people who could maybe have reads generated on them.
No Gamma you’re wrong. He did specifically say “IC’d”.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #2414 (ISO) » Sun Oct 27, 2019 9:36 am

Post by Jingle »

In post 2401, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:I don’t tryhard otherwise?
Not what I said.

There are two responses to being IC'd (whether by cop clear or otherwise.) Lurk the shit out of the game or tryhard. If you want to know why I think I think you're likely to tryhard when you're known to be town, look at Anyone can post in this. You tried hard while you weren't a player and stopped when you were recruited.

Also, I am peripherally aware of Labyrinth because RC got his crush on Shoshin there, but other than the endgame haven't read any of it. :P
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #2415 (ISO) » Sun Oct 27, 2019 9:37 am

Post by Jingle »

In post 2407, Ramcius wrote:Hot take - Jingle is actual jester :lol:
God no. Also, if there's a jester in this game I will have words with Fire. :/
This is a Parachute.
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2416 (ISO) » Sun Oct 27, 2019 10:26 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 2415, Jingle wrote:
You want to be lynched and opposed to be shot (being IC brings you higher on scum hitlist), so logical conclusion is that you're jester

Also, me too - about why it isn't me :lol:
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #2417 (ISO) » Sun Oct 27, 2019 12:42 pm

Post by Jingle »

I'm not going to be lynched this game. :]
This is a Parachute.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2418 (ISO) » Sun Oct 27, 2019 5:38 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2414, Jingle wrote:
In post 2401, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:I don’t tryhard otherwise?
Not what I said.

There are two responses to being IC'd (whether by cop clear or otherwise.) Lurk the shit out of the game or tryhard. If you want to know why I think I think you're likely to tryhard when you're known to be town, look at Anyone can post in this. You tried hard while you weren't a player and stopped when you were recruited.

Also, I am peripherally aware of Labyrinth because RC got his crush on Shoshin there, but other than the endgame haven't read any of it. :P
Well, A) I was V/LA afk for about a week. B) Game was almost over when I could post and C) I was in a scum hydra with RC and hadn’t bothered familiarizing myself with any of the game’s mechanics.

Sure, I tend to very quickly lose enthusiasm when I’m wrongly sr but I don’t need to be IC to be viewed as obvtown. In HP, Auro said that, now that we have Nancy joining us (Auro, Volxen) she’ll make us obvtown or words to that effect. We were town.

Just saying, as long as I’m not being pushed or wrongly sr, I can be plenty active without being IC’d.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2419 (ISO) » Sun Oct 27, 2019 5:39 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2415, Jingle wrote:
I want to be a jester. Do you think it’s too late to change my role pm? :P
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2420 (ISO) » Sun Oct 27, 2019 7:18 pm

Post by Ramcius »

In post 2417, Jingle wrote:I'm not going to be lynched this game. :]
I feel like I said that couple times recently...
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #2421 (ISO) » Sun Oct 27, 2019 8:52 pm

Post by Jingle »

In post 2418, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Just saying, as long as I’m not being pushed or wrongly sr, I can be plenty active without being IC’d.
Sure?

This is literally the opposite issue as my point though. For reference, check out A50's OK1 where I was masons with Gamma. As an outed mason who was conftown, I lurked the shit out of the game because I couldn't give a fuck. I don't engage with the thread very well as conftown. You are the only name on the list that I'm >90% sure that being confed WON'T negatively impact your activity.

The point isn't that you'll be better as conftown, but that you won't be worse. If you're better, sweet. If you're the same fine. I would be objectively worse.
This is a Parachute.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2422 (ISO) » Sun Oct 27, 2019 9:18 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Why does
anyone
even need to be desperado’d,
soley based on posting activity levels?
Like isn’t the whole point of it, is to check potentially scummy slots? It seems really dumb to waste it on me, in that case.

I honestly wouldn’t mind it too much later on but being IC’d this early is going to make this game even more boring than it already is.

So, mid, lategame sure but not now. You’re seriously making this game unfun for me. Like this is possibly the last setup, I’d ever want to be IC in.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2423 (ISO) » Sun Oct 27, 2019 9:20 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

I was enjoying having bad sr on me and now you want to take away all my fun. :(
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2424 (ISO) » Sun Oct 27, 2019 9:24 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

If anyone still needs a building to fall on them, I have 0 intention of playing this like any mafia game I’ve ever been in. I signed up purely for the lulz.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”