bv310
bv310
Mafia Scum
bv310
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #25 (ISO) » Sun Apr 27, 2014 4:26 am

Post by bv310 »

I think bussing you is probably best, and I'm going to try and drop some kind of obv-hint that I think you should be NK'd by my partner to try and throw some of them off. You've definitely got the best chance to win out of the two of us. For what it's worth, I think CDB's actually got something going on, but I can't figure out what

Also, this is more evidence that me going out on weekends is dangerous to my health. :(
Patrick
Patrick
Rantbuddy
Patrick
Rantbuddy
Rantbuddy

Post Post #26 (ISO) » Sun Apr 27, 2014 7:17 am

Post by Patrick »

Farewell bv. Now I'm alone here, ranting only to myself and Nexus.

Day 1 was so awkward. Myko/amper sticking to me, combined with my hated trait gave me little room to manoeuvre, and it was unfortunate that my buddy was the most obvious in line to be compromise lynch. If there'd been an obvious weak townie available to lynch I could have easily hopped on board, but I felt it would be difficult to achieve or justify lynching Primate over bv.

Maybe the last minute posts have managed to create a little bit of confusion, and possibly make some people look scummy for protecting bv. Now I think I have an unappealing choice:

1) Kill Ampersand, who I'm certain would continue attacking me tomorrow if left alive. The problem is, this nightkill probably makes me look bad, I mean, why on earth would someone like Primate be sending in that kill? I think most interpretations would come back to me.

2) Kill Shanba, who's probably the most obviously town player following the bv lynch. Tomorrow, I likely have myko/Amper on me again, which is a lot of weight with only 6 players alive. Here I probably try and cast suspicion on Ampersand and hope I can get all of CDB/Primate/Prozac to agree with me, which could work, but I expect Ampersand to be tough to lynch. Never underestimate Fenchurch's ability to be obviously town, heh. Myko also looks bad from the bv-flip, but again, looks very townish.

3) Kill myko. Shuts him up, but again, looks very bad for me, I think. Myko would be more of an "oddball" nightkill than Ampersand, prompting people to look into why it happened.

4) Kill anyone else. Doesn't seem beneficial, since they all have town reads on me to varying degrees. And I need as many friends as I can get.

Probably choosing between options 1 and 2 at the moment. Both choices feel like a mistake, which is how I usually feel as scum when things are going badly.
Primpod 11:13 pm
chamber can you please come to ukmeet
i would love to finally touch your face
Patrick
Patrick
Rantbuddy
Patrick
Rantbuddy
Rantbuddy

Post Post #27 (ISO) » Mon Apr 28, 2014 1:06 pm

Post by Patrick »

I think that with minimal or zero powerole interference, there's a slight chance I could win this game. Any kind of real powerole interference will probably be too much, and there's a number of possible roles like tracker, roleblocker, jailkeeper that can be gamebreaking with only 1 scum left.

Looking over I have no real idea who the poweroles are, so I'm just going to kill the guy who's pretty obviously not scum with bv, and see what happens. Official semi random guess at his upick is Post Meet Blues, based on his first two over the top posts.
Patrick
Patrick
Rantbuddy
Patrick
Rantbuddy
Rantbuddy

Post Post #28 (ISO) » Tue Apr 29, 2014 10:14 am

Post by Patrick »

Well, it's much nicer talking to myself in here than facing the music out there =/

I must be being pretty slow to pick something up, heh. Ampersand really bland "no lynch for role reasons" is hard to get a read on. Its so bland I almost feel like they're trying to bait a nightkill. PGO??

nexus has confirmed that alignments were randomised after abilities were dished out, which means either:

1) Really luck based setup, based on whether scum or town get the decent poweroles. In this case, bv and I drew a really short straw. This seems like a bizarre way to design a setup.

2) Not much power in general, meaning that it doesn't matter too much whether scum or town get the roles. Known roles so far: voater, hated day 1, town sad. I think I should win the game just for guessing Shanbas upick correctly.

Better get out there and pretend to be town. For you guys reading this after, this is what being scum does to my sanity =/
Patrick
Patrick
Rantbuddy
Patrick
Rantbuddy
Rantbuddy

Post Post #29 (ISO) » Tue Apr 29, 2014 11:18 am

Post by Patrick »

CDB claims crabman on me day 1, Non Cylon on Ampersand day 2. Spoof COAT??
Patrick
Patrick
Rantbuddy
Patrick
Rantbuddy
Rantbuddy

Post Post #30 (ISO) » Thu May 01, 2014 11:45 am

Post by Patrick »

Amazing how just a couple of days can dull your grip on a game. I'm having a hard time working out what roles might be in the setup considering alignments and abilities were randomised separately - most poweroles don't help the town when in mafia hands. Maybe an innocent child that is fixed to never be scum? Maybe a post-death public cop like we had in the Invitational a year ago, that would be a nice way to screw scum over. I feel like I won't win the day game with Ampersand around, so I'm going to nightkill them even though they kinda look like they're trying to pull a nightkill. No tears from me if it loses the game.

Return to “Completed Game Topics”