Micro 983 | The Council: Student Council Edition! | The End!

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Uncrowned
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #25 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 7:13 pm

Post by Uncrowned »

official footage of me running into this game

VOTE: Infinity
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #26 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 7:21 pm

Post by DkKoba »

hi guys i suggest we go about this like its a resistance game

HEAL: Flea the Magician
HEAL: MURDERCAT
HEAL: Infinity 324

VOTE: outworld
for being limbait in my last game with you ;)
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #27 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 7:22 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 7, Infinity 324 wrote:Hi everyone! Time for some RQS~

@Flea, outworlder, tracy: How do you approach games as town and scum? Other people can answer too. Especially gamma cause I don’t know your meta anymore.
did i sign up for a newbie game?
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
Swizzle Pop
Swizzle Pop
Goon
Swizzle Pop
Goon
Goon

Post Post #28 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 7:24 pm

Post by Swizzle Pop »

In post 20, MURDERCAT wrote:ego, as in I want this post to show up in my list of posts
grammatically, that says its a 3-person list where you dont believe in the oxford comma methinks. but ok fair enough. youre only mildly scummy for it.
-tay
Swizzle Pop
Swizzle Pop
Goon
Swizzle Pop
Goon
Goon

Post Post #29 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 7:25 pm

Post by Swizzle Pop »

In post 23, MURDERCAT wrote:Why hasn't tayl0r scum claimed yet?
In post 11, Swizzle Pop wrote:
In post 10, Infinity 324 wrote:Taylor are you scum?
yeah but i dont see how thats relevant here.
-tay
its because im town so im definitely not gonna scumclaim
-tay
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #30 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 7:25 pm

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: swizzle pop definitely a scumclaim
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #31 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 7:39 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 22, Gamma Emerald wrote:

@Flea, outworlder, tracy: How do you approach games as town and scum? Other people can answer too. Especially gamma cause I don’t know your meta anymore.
My approach tends to vary, but essentially I think my style these days boils down to this: I supply passion and drive whenever the game feels like it lacks it, otherwise I tend to just do my own thing. As for differences in town game and scum game, they exist, but they are so innumerable and circumstantial that it would be folly to list them now. The tells exist only for those who care to look for them.

VOTE: MURDERCAT
Now that was just uncalled for.
I actually had a conversation with my go to hydra partner earlier tonight about some games we completed recently and they brought up a project they wanted to do which was to go through a bunch of completed games and determine what actually constitutes a ~scumtell~ (i.e. what posts were actually the player spewing their own alignment and not just circumstance/playstyle/null).

There has really only been only one player in my currently completed scumgames(well one that is completed) that REALLY had me scared and identified something I was doing that was actually a light scumslip from me and that was Varsoon in Nom mafia. Another player offsite got pretty close too. :lol: once you get the emulation down it do be annoying when you know youd do something as town and u get scumread for it and people post game are like "hah i caught you here".. no you didn't because that was still my townrange..

just 2am thoughts :lol:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #32 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 7:41 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 25, Uncrowned wrote:Image

official footage of me running into this game

VOTE: Infinity
I've yet to see you around on this site, so tell me, whats your biggest self identified scumtell when you roll scum?
retired
Swizzle Pop
Swizzle Pop
Goon
Swizzle Pop
Goon
Goon

Post Post #33 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 7:43 pm

Post by Swizzle Pop »

so far everyone who has posted is town except gamma who is scum and uncrowned who is null
-tay
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they (pl.)

Post Post #34 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 7:44 pm

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 31, DkKoba wrote:There has really only been only one player in my currently completed scumgames(well one that is completed) that REALLY had me scared and identified something I was doing that was actually a light scumslip from me and that was Varsoon in Nom mafia. Another player offsite got pretty close too. once you get the emulation down it do be annoying when you know youd do something as town and u get scumread for it and people post game are like "hah i caught you here".. no you didn't because that was still my townrange..
Agreed, that’s why gut reads are so important.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

plural system, we may or may not sign
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #35 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 7:49 pm

Post by DkKoba »

@mod

if you have only 3 people voted onto council and one of those people is being limmed what happens? do we get a 2 person council or is there no council?

i know the answer is probably the latter but good to know at least lol

like say:

me infinity murder are all the only ones being voted onto the council and infinity gets voted out that day what happens
retired
Uncrowned
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #36 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 7:49 pm

Post by Uncrowned »

I've yet to see you around on this site, so tell me, whats your biggest self identified scumtell when you roll scum?
Ooo, good question.

I've only had one scum-game here and it was my first here, so I don't know how I'd go about playing it now. I can't really pinpoint one thing specifically.

I think a few defining features of that game were: Not knowing how to interact with my partner (I was clearly super fence-sitty on them and had no trajectory on my reads of their slot), I targeted inactive posters as LHF and wasn't afraid to drive those eliminations, and the final and probably the most applicable to how I'd play today is that I'm pretty calculated, I'd say. I try to twist the narrative in my favor and play a bit of the WIFOM game for sure.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #37 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 7:50 pm

Post by DkKoba »

well I hope we roll scum sometime id love to teach you the ways :lol: good to know you'll be easy to sort
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #38 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 7:51 pm

Post by DkKoba »

HURT: flea
HEAL: uncrowned
retired
Uncrowned
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #39 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 7:51 pm

Post by Uncrowned »

In post 33, Swizzle Pop wrote:so far everyone who has posted is town
Go on.
Uncrowned
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #40 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 7:52 pm

Post by Uncrowned »

In post 37, DkKoba wrote:well I hope we roll scum sometime id love to teach you the ways :lol: good to know you'll be easy to sort
HEY I ACTUALLY WON THAT SCUM GAME IM NOT THAT EASY

But yeah I tend to obv!town pretty hard in games where I'm active lmao
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #41 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 7:53 pm

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 27, DkKoba wrote:

did i sign up for a newbie game?
:( VOTE: koba
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #42 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 7:54 pm

Post by DkKoba »

also i see that scum's optimal strat is probably just to no kill every night to avoid any wifom or investigation despite giving town extra MLs until its d4. ;)
retired
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #43 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 7:55 pm

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 22, Gamma Emerald wrote:

My approach tends to vary, but essentially I think my style these days boils down to this: I supply passion and drive whenever the game feels like it lacks it, otherwise I tend to just do my own thing. As for differences in town game and scum game, they exist, but they are so innumerable and circumstantial that it would be folly to list them now. The tells exist only for those who care to look for them.

VOTE: MURDERCAT
Now that was just uncalled for.
So what you’re saying is that if you come up with an ongoing game noraa meta case out of left field you’re town, otherwise you’re scum? Got it.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #44 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 7:57 pm

Post by DkKoba »

oh dont tell me noraa is in this game
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #45 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 7:57 pm

Post by DkKoba »

ah thats the second half of that hydra....

at least this isnt a mech game...
retired
Uncrowned
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Uncrowned
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #46 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 8:02 pm

Post by Uncrowned »

Infinity, do you think you're actually getting anything out of starting a RQS?

Feels like a cute way of coming up with "content" that doesn't actually amount to anything.
Kanna
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Innocent Child
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #47 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 8:02 pm

Post by Kanna »

In post 35, DkKoba wrote:@mod

if you have only 3 people voted onto council and one of those people is being limmed what happens? do we get a 2 person council or is there no council?

i know the answer is probably the latter but good to know at least lol

like say:

me infinity murder are all the only ones being voted onto the council and infinity gets voted out that day what happens
Once 3 people are locked in as The Council, they become elimination-proof for the day. In the future, please bold posts addressed to me so they are easier to see!
spirited away thanks for the good memories

"My heart is shaped like a harp with strings that go wiggle wiggle when someone is acting like an earnest bucketheaded townie incapable of wrong" ~ Isis
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #48 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 8:03 pm

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 46, Uncrowned wrote:Infinity, do you think you're actually getting anything out of starting a RQS?

Feels like a cute way of coming up with "content" that doesn't actually amount to anything.
I actually think it’s pretty important for my playstyle. I need to get in people’s heads. Once I can do that I read them really easily.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #49 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 8:03 pm

Post by DkKoba »

oh wait so how are people locked in? is it like coalition where we have get a majority with the same exact team or?
retired

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”