Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: She

Post Post #25 (ISO) » Fri Jul 21, 2023 6:25 pm

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

so titus came and told us about nightmare, and I was like I have two route, say I didn't get it or to say I have it and there are no mason.

and I trusted titus read on the nightmare that they gambited the creation and no mason exists even though I found it so unlikely

oh well outcome probably would be similar anyway
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter
Pronoun: Ask, prefers they

Post Post #26 (ISO) » Sun Jul 23, 2023 12:41 pm

Post by Korina »

Aureal joins us.
GTKAS:
The most recent one and the only one that actually matters. | ROOMS HAVE AIR ~ Who | Not_Mafia did not submit a naive cop action. big mistake there tbh ~ xyzzy
I dissociate, any signed posts are from my headmates. Refer to GTKAS, or DM me for more information.

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
| Plurality Discussion Thread
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #27 (ISO) » Sun Jul 23, 2023 12:44 pm

Post by Aureal »

WTF
"Yeah after a point it felt like Aureal was the only one talking sense despite being a goose so I just followed."
-furtiveglance
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #28 (ISO) » Sun Jul 23, 2023 12:46 pm

Post by Aureal »

So wait, we're allowed to give info we know here even though we could possibly get it back into the game?
"Yeah after a point it felt like Aureal was the only one talking sense despite being a goose so I just followed."
-furtiveglance
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #29 (ISO) » Sun Jul 23, 2023 12:47 pm

Post by Korina »

You are free to post whatever you want in here. I will not be posting anything due to the fact there are mechanics that can enable living-dead interactions.
GTKAS:
The most recent one and the only one that actually matters. | ROOMS HAVE AIR ~ Who | Not_Mafia did not submit a naive cop action. big mistake there tbh ~ xyzzy
I dissociate, any signed posts are from my headmates. Refer to GTKAS, or DM me for more information.

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #30 (ISO) » Sun Jul 23, 2023 12:58 pm

Post by Aureal »

In post 12, Cat Scratch Fever wrote: Ircher is scum btw because of my traffic analyst result
Hmmmm. I don't know about that. There's something funny about Ircher. We got a rolecop result on him night one, except it was Rat's role. I was leaning towards thinking a bus driver switched them, and if you got a result that he can communicate that further supports that theory because Rat has mason pt. Quite possibly that prophetic fridge got redirected too?

Now I'm glad I spent the day getting all this speculation out in mason PT.
-furtiveglance
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #31 (ISO) » Sun Jul 23, 2023 1:15 pm

Post by Aureal »

In post 14, Cat Scratch Fever wrote: I can't believe I was vigged LMAO

Sowwy. :(

Rat changed their mind at the last moment to target you and I was really busy with work and couldn't really talk about it.
-furtiveglance
Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #32 (ISO) » Sun Jul 23, 2023 1:17 pm

Post by Cat Scratch Fever »

In post 30, Aureal wrote:
In post 12, Cat Scratch Fever wrote: Ircher is scum btw because of my traffic analyst result
Hmmmm. I don't know about that. There's something funny about Ircher. We got a rolecop result on him night one, except it was Rat's role. I was leaning towards thinking a bus driver switched them, and if you got a result that he can communicate that further supports that theory because Rat has mason pt. Quite possibly that prophetic fridge got redirected too?

Interesting. Though in that case I think ircher is still likely scum unless scum chose to redirect town to town
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #33 (ISO) » Sun Jul 23, 2023 1:17 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

Why Aureal as the NK? Not that you are terrible at this game but if felt like other people were more universally town read.
'dREW DID IT BETTER' - T-Bone
'doctor drew our hero' - Shiki
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #34 (ISO) » Sun Jul 23, 2023 1:18 pm

Post by Cat Scratch Fever »

In post 31, Aureal wrote:

Rat changed their mind at the last moment to target you and I was really busy with work and couldn't really talk about it.
It's fine :lol:

I just thought it was funny because I was madly refreshing the thread for it to open only to see I died
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #35 (ISO) » Sun Jul 23, 2023 1:26 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 31, Aureal wrote:

At least Rat didn't shoot me lol.
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #36 (ISO) » Sun Jul 23, 2023 2:01 pm

Post by Aureal »

In post 32, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:
In post 30, Aureal wrote:

Interesting. Though in that case I think ircher is still likely scum unless scum chose to redirect town to town

I was thinking town bus driver trying to protect Rat from a NK by directing it at a scummier target. Heck, maybe that why I died, I can't explain why I would be targeted with the NK over so many better options.
-furtiveglance
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #37 (ISO) » Sun Jul 23, 2023 3:24 pm

Post by Aureal »

Or I guess they could've thought I might be the traitor, lol. That's how Mafia traitor recruiting works, right?
-furtiveglance
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #38 (ISO) » Sun Jul 23, 2023 5:41 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

Oh no.....

Tweet is scum isn't she?
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #39 (ISO) » Mon Jul 24, 2023 4:58 am

Post by Aureal »

Support for my theory of StD being bus driver continues to grow.
-furtiveglance
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #40 (ISO) » Mon Jul 24, 2023 5:05 am

Post by Aureal »

Does Python really think there's that many scum, though? I think there's most likely one Mafia and their traitor plus the liminal space with maybe one recruit from last night. Python has been giving me all sorts of weird vibes this game, they clearly not mafia but I'm worried they're the cult leader.
-furtiveglance
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #41 (ISO) » Tue Jul 25, 2023 7:19 am

Post by Aureal »

Oh snap, KKFC just claimed part of what was the liminal space leader's role last game. I expect fun attempts at out-guessing the mod to ensue!
-furtiveglance
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #42 (ISO) » Tue Jul 25, 2023 9:39 am

Post by Aureal »

... did Dragoneater just scum claim? WTF????

Did he target Rat with the NK and not make sure they actually died before claiming to be partners??
-furtiveglance
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #43 (ISO) » Tue Jul 25, 2023 9:42 am

Post by Aureal »

Or is there actually some crazy ability that forces people to post something like Python paranoia'd at Drew? :lol:
-furtiveglance
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #44 (ISO) » Tue Jul 25, 2023 9:59 am

Post by Aureal »

And it's usable on more than one person???

WTF is going on?!?

Maybe Abnegation is the cult leader and she's recruitable by the masons and after that happens one of them dies and the other aligns with cult and she'd recruited Dragoneater to it too?!?!?
-furtiveglance
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #45 (ISO) » Tue Jul 25, 2023 9:59 am

Post by Aureal »

I FEEL SO GASLIT HERE
-furtiveglance
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #46 (ISO) » Tue Jul 25, 2023 10:14 am

Post by Aureal »

I guess this- whatever it is- would explain why my mason PT access got cut rather than just not allowing me to post anymore. I thought Korina just modded that way, or was afraid of the increased risk of PT slips from being in multiple PTs.
-furtiveglance
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #47 (ISO) » Tue Jul 25, 2023 10:28 am

Post by Aureal »

Ironically, that thought about being able to recruit the wrong traitor or there being some sort of trap in it DID occur to me. But Abnegation clearly knew our identities from the get-go so I set that worry aside. I thought scum might be informed that we existed, but certainly not who got the roles.
-furtiveglance
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #48 (ISO) » Tue Jul 25, 2023 10:29 am

Post by Korina »

In post 46, Aureal wrote: I guess this- whatever it is- would explain why my mason PT access got cut rather than just not allowing me to post anymore. I thought Korina just modded that way, or was afraid of the increased risk of PT slips from being in multiple PTs.
I can confirm this since it doesn't actually effect anything game-wise: You lose PT access when dying because of the potential for living-dead interactions.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #49 (ISO) » Tue Jul 25, 2023 10:40 am

Post by Aureal »

I honestly have no damn clue what is going on. If Abnegation was some sort of double traitor then she'd be aligned with Mafia. But she must have some sort of ability to recruit too, for them to be going on with lies like this with Rat still around to rebut them. Did Mafia get the ability to recruit a mason this game if the traitor gets into the masonry? That'd explain why I died, to show that the masons are real.
In post 48, Korina wrote:
In post 46, Aureal wrote: I guess this- whatever it is- would explain why my mason PT access got cut rather than just not allowing me to post anymore. I thought Korina just modded that way, or was afraid of the increased risk of PT slips from being in multiple PTs.
I can confirm this since it doesn't actually effect anything game-wise: You lose PT access when dying because of the potential for living-dead interactions.
Yeah, exactly. If your factional PT might not actually be your factional PT anymore, that's kind of a big issue if you could get the chance to communicate that back to the living players. :lol:
-furtiveglance

Return to “Completed Game Topics”