Mini Normal 2313: I am sitting in a room (game over)

Skygazer
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
For My Next Guest
Pronoun: any

Post Post #25 (ISO) » Mon Sep 18, 2023 3:08 am

Post by Skygazer »

VC 1.01
Gumiguy
(2): Shrek, Charles510
Shrek
(2): BlackStar, bob3141
Generic
(1): Generic
bob3141
(1): Gumiguy
BlackStar
(1): Black

Not Voting
(6): brightbluebug, Dannflor, Hu Tao, Andante, AnimatedWiz, Afrayed Knott

With 13 alive, it takes 7 votes to scuttle a player. Day 1 ends in (expired on 2023-09-28 06:30:00).

mod notes: I am sitting in a room
Last edited by Skygazer on Mon Sep 18, 2023 3:47 am, edited 4 times in total.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #26 (ISO) » Mon Sep 18, 2023 3:09 am

Post by Generic »

In post 24, BlackStar wrote:
In post 17, Black wrote:
In post 8, Charles510 wrote: Hey there, fellow Mafia enthusiasts!
Hi Charles! This post was really cute
In post 12, Generic wrote: vote Generic
This made me lol
In post 15, Gumiguy wrote: Must be dog people
scoffs

~~~

VOTE: BlackStar

There can be only one black
There’s no need for black on black crime lol
This wins the internet today
"In mafia, I've learned to always be wary of yes men. It's also a good idea to always be wary of Generic, because you never know what he's going to try to do."
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #27 (ISO) » Mon Sep 18, 2023 3:12 am

Post by Black »

In post 24, BlackStar wrote: There’s no need for black on black crime lol
:dead:
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
AnimatedWiz
AnimatedWiz
He/Him
Goon
AnimatedWiz
He/Him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #28 (ISO) » Mon Sep 18, 2023 3:18 am

Post by AnimatedWiz »

Hi everyone—lovely to play with you all! This is my second game, so hopefully it all pans out well enough for me. No votes from me yet, but I’m sure we’ll figure something out soon enough.
Hi, I'm Annie! Please have patience with me—I am disabled.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #29 (ISO) » Mon Sep 18, 2023 3:30 am

Post by Generic »

VOTE: animatedWiz
"In mafia, I've learned to always be wary of yes men. It's also a good idea to always be wary of Generic, because you never know what he's going to try to do."
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #30 (ISO) » Mon Sep 18, 2023 5:49 am

Post by Dannflor »

VOTE: animatedwiz
Charles510
Charles510
he
Goon
Charles510
he
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: he

Post Post #31 (ISO) » Mon Sep 18, 2023 5:56 am

Post by Charles510 »

Of course to be fair I must admit that I have been using ChatGPT to generate some posts. Sorry about that. It's just a tool that I use to help me with my writing skill.
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #32 (ISO) » Mon Sep 18, 2023 6:21 am

Post by Andante »

lol I love how yall had the exact same reaction to that post as me, and by Charles not having it, and ignoring it completely, slightly sus of Charles for a partner

VOTE: AnimatedWiz
AnimatedWiz
AnimatedWiz
He/Him
Goon
AnimatedWiz
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #33 (ISO) » Mon Sep 18, 2023 6:29 am

Post by AnimatedWiz »

My first game featured a quickhammer D1, so I’m a bit reluctant to throw out a vote super early (since I was the first to vote for that person). I respect the suspicion, though.
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #34 (ISO) » Mon Sep 18, 2023 6:30 am

Post by Dannflor »

In post 31, Charles510 wrote: Of course to be fair I must admit that I have been using ChatGPT to generate some posts. Sorry about that. It's just a tool that I use to help me with my writing skill.
I think this is against the rules
BlackStar
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #35 (ISO) » Mon Sep 18, 2023 6:35 am

Post by BlackStar »

In post 31, Charles510 wrote: Of course to be fair I must admit that I have been using ChatGPT to generate some posts. Sorry about that. It's just a tool that I use to help me with my writing skill.
I thought that your posts sounded a bit robotic but wondered if it would be rude to say that
AnimatedWiz
AnimatedWiz
He/Him
Goon
AnimatedWiz
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #36 (ISO) » Mon Sep 18, 2023 6:37 am

Post by AnimatedWiz »

I think that, even if not against the rules, it sort of defeats the spirit of the game, right? It means we can’t really analyze what you say because it might not be you who saying it (and means we can’t find any tells or read you easily, which sucks for everyone).
BlackStar
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #37 (ISO) » Mon Sep 18, 2023 6:37 am

Post by BlackStar »

In post 32, Andante wrote: lol I love how yall had the exact same reaction to that post as me, and by Charles not having it, and ignoring it completely, slightly sus of Charles for a partner

It doesn't seem THAT suspicious, but I'll keep an eye on them
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #38 (ISO) » Mon Sep 18, 2023 6:38 am

Post by Generic »

Let’s get some lateral thinking into the game.

Imagine you are in the mafia team. How would your teammates describe your opening play in this game so far in the scum chat?

And Charles, I agree with the sentiments of the rest here, speak as you or you are likely to be serving no value in this game and will be fast wagoned on principle.
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #39 (ISO) » Mon Sep 18, 2023 6:39 am

Post by Andante »

In post 33, AnimatedWiz wrote: My first game featured a quickhammer D1, so I’m a bit reluctant to throw out a vote super early (since I was the first to vote for that person). I respect the suspicion, though.
I mean, my issue is more your post reads as nervous scum to post, like, no thoughts on anything else posted?
it's like, your post just feels a lot more like an awkward scum entrance than towny one, I understand not wanting to vote, but like, you're putting more focus on why you're not voting, implying you wanna wait forever to vote, and based on your posts so far, you're putting more focus on "I don't wanna vote" than "I think my reads are this"

which is why I think you're scum, idk what charles is doing, but it feels like scum trying to pull attention away from a partner, so that's how I SR you both (you're the stronger sr) and the 2 voting you are my town leans cause that was honestly my reaction
AnimatedWiz
AnimatedWiz
He/Him
Goon
AnimatedWiz
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #40 (ISO) » Mon Sep 18, 2023 6:43 am

Post by AnimatedWiz »

In post 39, Andante wrote:
In post 33, AnimatedWiz wrote: My first game featured a quickhammer D1, so I’m a bit reluctant to throw out a vote super early (since I was the first to vote for that person). I respect the suspicion, though.
I mean, my issue is more your post reads as nervous scum to post, like, no thoughts on anything else posted?
it's like, your post just feels a lot more like an awkward scum entrance than towny one, I understand not wanting to vote, but like, you're putting more focus on why you're not voting, implying you wanna wait forever to vote, and based on your posts so far, you're putting more focus on "I don't wanna vote" than "I think my reads are this"

which is why I think you're scum, idk what charles is doing, but it feels like scum trying to pull attention away from a partner, so that's how I SR you both (you're the stronger sr) and the 2 voting you are my town leans cause that was honestly my reaction

That explains a lot, actually—thank you for explaining it to me. I, uh, can see the reasoning if I look at the post from someone who isn’t in my head with my thoughts.

I don’t really have any reads aside from a slight townread on you, to be honest.
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #41 (ISO) » Mon Sep 18, 2023 6:45 am

Post by Black »

In post 32, Andante wrote: lol I love how yall had the exact same reaction to that post as me, and by Charles not having it, and ignoring it completely, slightly sus of Charles for a partner

I didn't find Wiz's post scummy at all tbh. I think townies get nervous and worry about what people think about them a lot

Also wanna agree with the crowd that using ChatGPT kinda ruins the spirit of the game
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #42 (ISO) » Mon Sep 18, 2023 6:52 am

Post by Generic »

In post 39, Andante wrote:

Could you two not have this coaching chat in the scum chat and save me having to read the wall post?

Cheers :nerd:
Shrek
Shrek
Goon
Shrek
Goon
Goon

Post Post #43 (ISO) » Mon Sep 18, 2023 7:34 am

Post by Shrek »

In post 41, Black wrote:

I didn't find Wiz's post scummy at all tbh. I think townies get nervous and worry about what people think about them a lot

Also wanna agree with the crowd that using ChatGPT kinda ruins the spirit of the game
wiz’s opener was weird and stiff but not damning. andante gets +town points for work to move the game out of RVS but i dont see why charles wouldnt react to the game moving forward like that, the timing feels unnatural
brightbluebug
brightbluebug
Townie
brightbluebug
Townie
Townie

Post Post #44 (ISO) » Mon Sep 18, 2023 10:31 am

Post by brightbluebug »

hello everyone : ) nice to meet you all

this is my first game, looking forward to learning or just doing stuff in general
take care
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #45 (ISO) » Mon Sep 18, 2023 10:37 am

Post by Generic »

Hi bug, have a read and give us your thoughts. That’s as good a place to start as any for your first game.
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #46 (ISO) » Mon Sep 18, 2023 10:42 am

Post by Generic »

In fact brightbluebug, I will give you a few bits to be aware of to start you off.
Apologies if this is patronising, just trying to help.

I’ve been mod cleared as town. I’m a role known as the innocent child. Basically my existence makes your pool to find mafia in smaller, but also gives mafia a free hit night 1.

If you are town, you will need to consider who’s lying to you. Which is a lot harder by text but it is not impossible. Human beings are predictable by nature. You need to consider what you know about liars in real life and try and look for tells.

If you are scum, I would ask your scum chat for advice :lol:
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #47 (ISO) » Mon Sep 18, 2023 11:15 am

Post by bob3141 »

how strong is this sus as it very really to try and connect 2 players as partners. as this early the odds of correctly spotting an associtaion that connect 2 scum buddies is very poor.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #48 (ISO) » Mon Sep 18, 2023 11:17 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 46, Generic wrote: In fact brightbluebug, I will give you a few bits to be aware of to start you off.
Apologies if this is patronising, just trying to help.

I’ve been mod cleared as town. I’m a role known as the innocent child. Basically my existence makes your pool to find mafia in smaller, but also gives mafia a free hit night 1.

If you are town, you will need to consider who’s lying to you. Which is a lot harder by text but it is not impossible. Human beings are predictable by nature. You need to consider what you know about liars in real life and try and look for tells.

If you are scum, I would ask your scum chat for advice :lol:
We can only hope that we have a protective in the deck that can protect you N1 although at teh very best the ods of that is 50:50
Generic
Generic
Mafia Scum
Generic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #49 (ISO) » Mon Sep 18, 2023 11:20 am

Post by Generic »

I want the protective role to aim elsewhere.

Wifom mafia scum, wifom…

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”