Mini 1195: The Beehive Mystery (GAME OVER)

Captain Spoon
Captain Spoon
Goon
Captain Spoon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #250 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:06 am

Post by Captain Spoon »

Beck wrote: if im town and SK is maf, why would he defend me?

buddying and whit-knighting are great reasons why SK would defend you

we still think Sleepy is scum and we have very strong town reads in ICE, beck and (to a lesser extent) subgenius

more reads later (maybe)
Captain Corporal and Twistedspoon hydra
SleepyKrew
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
Snark Attack
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:11 am

Post by SleepyKrew »

@blinker
The reason I said I'd vote for a scummy response is because I've seen scum pressured for completely the wrong thing, but they respond scummily under the pressure and that leads to their lynch.
To be clear: quack
Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:43 am

Post by Beck »

reasons why I like Yank

YankCane151 wrote:It may be the Sam Adams talking, but what Beck said was really weird and anti-town. At the same time, the lynch almost seems too obvious, a jester perhaps?

the best way to explain why this comment is so bad is to summarize grey's post

TRANSLATION:
'BECK IS WEIRD AND ANTITOWN BUT I KNOW HE'S NOT SCUM. MUST BE A THIRD PARTY???'

with just 2 votes on him, Yank makes this comment

And to clarify, Yes, I think there is scum on the bandwagon that's forming on me right now. Until I see an actual case against me, I'm just seeing opportunistic scum buddies here.

seems to be a bit flaily to me, 2 votes isn't a wagon at all and to declare that scum is on his 2 person wagon, seems kind of ridiculous IMO.

Yank decides he doesn't like Ivan enough to return the favor and votes him back,

Ice decides to vote Yank, making the tally 3 (greymarble votes on page 2) and right after that vote, yank follows up with

Sigh. Well, not everyone on my bandwagon is opportunistic scum. I at least hoped the townies would be rational, but no one is seeing the writing on the wall. Can we at least get some discussion in so you guys don't go into day 2 still not wanting to lynch IVP or sub?

I read this statement as, Ice is town, also who was the opportustic scum anyway? none of the votes for him were done so in an opportunistic manner and he mentions nobody seeing the writing on the wall, but reading his ISO, he hasn't really explained a good reason to remove the votes from him.

this comment

At this point I'm just a little frazzled emotion-wise that IVP Has managed to create a bandwagon as a scum on me and actually go somewhere with it. I don't even want to be lynched, but if that's what it takes to realize he's opportunistic scum, then we probably don't have much hope as town anyways.

To me really makes me think that Yank is probably newbish when it comes to being mafia OR has never encountered a bus, the first time my mafia partner bussed me, I reacted almost exactly the same way when I was bussed for the first time, because I wasn't expecting it nor had I ever experienced it before. For a bus to work properly, it can't be planned. It has to be an ambush, if Ivan had stayed on yank for the remainder of Day 1, I probably would not have even had to keep my eye on him, but the fact that Ivan hoops off Yank's wagon because the other head finds Arco scummier.

why does the other head find Arco scummier?

Bah. Well, there goes that idea.

unvote vote Acronach

Your posts so far have been devoid of content.

Not putting a vote out is almost always antitown, especially in early D1.

And if you're the type of self-righteous/thickheaded/airheaded prick who refuses to vote without "good evidence" out of some misplaced notion of caution or integrity, you have to make up for the lost content by pressuring people in other ways, such as with questions.

It's really not brain surgery, unless you're scum.

And even then, it's a fairly standard procedure.

Do something.

Ivan later follows up with this clarification

Remember that there are two of us. We have separate suspicions and gut reactions. Currently I am questioning Yank while the other head is questioning Acronach.

but since that clarification, Ivan has not once mentioned Yank and when i questioned Ivan about his earlier suspicons of Yank, he posts something un-related and hasn't posted anything since.

Ivan is definitly on my suspect list, I think the 2 heads talked in their QT and decided this bus has gone on long enough, which is why they switched their vote to Arco. He got voted by Ivan on page 6, for not providing content, when acro had not posted anything since the middle of page 2, Ivan's vote on Acro, just happened to be the 4th vote.

These are rhetorical, but if Ivan wants to answer it, feel free.

Why vote for somebody for their lack of content when they haven't even made a post since the 2nd page and is unaware their wagon has now grown to 3 people. Why do you leave a wagon(yank wagon) where you are making really really good points about based on actual scum hunting, and leave it to be the 4th vote on a wagon that makes no sense? (perfect example of opportunistic scum that yank was trying to point out earlier)

I am fine with an Ivan lynch really I am, but Yank is the most guilty person here, I think Ivan's other head realized this bus attempt was going wrong or he didn't agree with it, so they decided to shift focus to somebody else.

The lynch that will teach us the most in my opinion is Yank, given the fact that as of right now he has the most votes on him, I see no reason why we just don't go through with this lynch.
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

"Without rules there is Chaos" C. Kramer
SleepyKrew
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
Snark Attack

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:46 am

Post by SleepyKrew »

Everyone is treating GreyMarble's post like the word of God.
It looks like a misrep to me.
But I need to look for something. If I don't find it, I'll vote Yank.
Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:52 am

Post by Beck »

SleepyKrew wrote:Everyone is treating GreyMarble's post like the word of God.
It looks like a misrep to me.
But I need to look for something. If I don't find it, I'll vote Yank.

It's not just that post though, tbh yank never even addresses it, he stays focuses on Ivan.

He later indirectly refers to ice and grey as townies
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

SleepyKrew
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
Snark Attack

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:54 am

Post by SleepyKrew »

You sure he never responded to it? I'll believe you.
UNVOTE:
VOTE: Yank
Quite honestly, we'll learn a lot from this flip either way.
Tommy
Tommy
Goon
Tommy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:56 am

Post by Tommy »

Acronach, thanks for the answer. I'm afraid you and SleepyKrew are certainly the most suspicious players at this point - partly because of the protection link that subgenius has been investigating, but mainly because of your slip in post 188. I had to ask you about it three times before you attempted to explain it. Maybe you were hoping I would lose interest and it would be forgotten.

Let's have another look at it:

Acronach wrote:
i'll also be watching SK.
1: it may be a bus
2: he's the only one i've played a full game with and he's been able to fool me before. if hes maf, it would be a good explaination as to why i'm the ML target.

Your explanation has made it quite clear that you really were considering a possible attack by SleepyKrew on you when you said this. I think your use of the word 'bus' is a terrible mistake - at some point after posting you realised that it's only a bus if you're scum, which is why you evaded my question for so long.

I won't vote yet, because I want to hear more from Greymarble before the day ends.
Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:09 am

Post by Beck »

SleepyKrew wrote:You sure he never responded to it? I'll believe you.
UNVOTE:
VOTE: Yank
Quite honestly, we'll learn a lot from this flip either way.

Re-reading, he does comment on it being a mis-rep but it's mixed in a and kind if hard to spot it, I did just notice it but he really doesn't get distracted by it and stays on the Ivan trail.
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:12 am

Post by Beck »

YankCane151 wrote:Again, I don't see what was so explicit about Ivan's case. It wasn't clarified to me until #36, before then it was just IVP And sub being suspicious of me for word choice. I don't even know if Greymarble's is a joke or not, but if not then that's the most incorrect interpretation I've ever seen. But hey, worse comes to worse and IVP, sub and Grey are leading the mislynch bandwagon and they die the following days, whatever it takes to win, I just don't see how they have actual cases past #36(which I defended myself against, but lo and behold, Marble ignored that post completely.)

This is the post where he mentions it.

Not even sure why he threw sub's name in there, sub wasn't even voting him.
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

SleepyKrew
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
Snark Attack

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:14 am

Post by SleepyKrew »

UNVOTE:
VOTE: sub
subgenius
subgenius
Goon
subgenius
Goon
Goon

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:53 am

Post by subgenius »

SleepyKrew wrote:UNVOTE:

lol, What?

That's all I have time for at the moment, I'll catch up further in a bit.
SleepyKrew
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
Snark Attack

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:54 am

Post by SleepyKrew »

subgenius wrote:
SleepyKrew wrote:UNVOTE:

lol, What?

That's all I have time for at the moment, I'll catch up further in a bit.

Wrong person <.<
UNVOTE:
VOTE: Spoon
Captain Spoon
Captain Spoon
Goon
Captain Spoon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:03 am

Post by Captain Spoon »

that's the worst backpeddaling I've ever seen

"this lynch isn't going to work. Let's go spoon"

Confirm vote: SK
Acronach
Acronach
Goon
Acronach
Goon
Goon

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:07 am

Post by Acronach »

not really looking for a response so go ahead.
Acronach
Acronach
Goon
Acronach
Goon
Goon

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:08 am

Post by Acronach »

(4got there was another page and was responding to the last post on page 10. rereading)
SleepyKrew
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
Snark Attack

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:09 am

Post by SleepyKrew »

Captain Spoon wrote:that's the worst backpeddaling I've ever seen

I was voting you before Yank. I don't want to lynch Yank now. Back to you.
Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:14 am

Post by Beck »

SleepyKrew wrote:

How did you go from "we will learn alot from this flip either way" with a vote on yank

To changing back to spoon?
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:15 am

Post by Beck »

SleepyKrew wrote:

What changed in an hour?
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

rblinker123
rblinker123
Goon
rblinker123
Goon
Goon

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:18 am

Post by rblinker123 »

Sleepy what’s with the quick vote change yank – spoon, what were your reasons for voting Yank, then for changing to Spoon?

@blinker
The reason I said I'd vote for a scummy response is because I've seen scum pressured for completely the wrong thing, but they respond scummily under the pressure and that leads to their lynch.

Ok, however, you had defended him over the topic of not voting around rvs, that’s what the response you’s where waiting for was about right? Like you’ve said you’ve seen scum pressured for completely wrong things but respond scummy under pressure. So then if you where defending him about it there wasn’t much of a scummy response for him to come back with under pressure, he would most likely agree with you, you were defending him. The statement about joining the bandwagon just seems like your distancing yourself from him in case suspicion never backed down. However, you weren’t going to jump on a bandwagon, as Acro was never going to come back with a shit response you had already done the work, you defended him.
Acronach
Acronach
Goon
Acronach
Goon
Goon

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:20 am

Post by Acronach »

so basically, after this:

Klazam wrote:
MOD- I personally think all hydras need to out who their heads are, it's bad enough to be playing with ore than one, keeping it a secret just makes it worse

Well, I personally would leave that up to the hydrae.

Speaking of hydrae, could you all PLEASE not mispost from the wrong account? >.<

and this:

Beck wrote:reasons why I like Yank

YankCane151 wrote:It may be the Sam Adams talking, but what Beck said was really weird and anti-town. At the same time, the lynch almost seems too obvious, a jester perhaps?

i'm wondering if Ivan is even a hydra or if hes just using it as an excuse to votehop.

@Ivan, please claim all your heads

the best way to explain why this comment is so bad is to summarize grey's post

TRANSLATION:
'BECK IS WEIRD AND ANTITOWN BUT I KNOW HE'S NOT SCUM. MUST BE A THIRD PARTY???'

with just 2 votes on him, Yank makes this comment

And to clarify, Yes, I think there is scum on the bandwagon that's forming on me right now. Until I see an actual case against me, I'm just seeing opportunistic scum buddies here.

seems to be a bit flaily to me, 2 votes isn't a wagon at all and to declare that scum is on his 2 person wagon, seems kind of ridiculous IMO.

Yank decides he doesn't like Ivan enough to return the favor and votes him back,

Ice decides to vote Yank, making the tally 3 (greymarble votes on page 2) and right after that vote, yank follows up with

Sigh. Well, not everyone on my bandwagon is opportunistic scum. I at least hoped the townies would be rational, but no one is seeing the writing on the wall. Can we at least get some discussion in so you guys don't go into day 2 still not wanting to lynch IVP or sub?

I read this statement as, Ice is town, also who was the opportustic scum anyway? none of the votes for him were done so in an opportunistic manner and he mentions nobody seeing the writing on the wall, but reading his ISO, he hasn't really explained a good reason to remove the votes from him.

this comment

At this point I'm just a little frazzled emotion-wise that IVP Has managed to create a bandwagon as a scum on me and actually go somewhere with it. I don't even want to be lynched, but if that's what it takes to realize he's opportunistic scum, then we probably don't have much hope as town anyways.

To me really makes me think that Yank is probably newbish when it comes to being mafia OR has never encountered a bus, the first time my mafia partner bussed me, I reacted almost exactly the same way when I was bussed for the first time, because I wasn't expecting it nor had I ever experienced it before. For a bus to work properly, it can't be planned. It has to be an ambush, if Ivan had stayed on yank for the remainder of Day 1, I probably would not have even had to keep my eye on him, but the fact that Ivan hoops off Yank's wagon because the other head finds Arco scummier.

why does the other head find Arco scummier?

Bah. Well, there goes that idea.

unvote vote Acronach

Your posts so far have been devoid of content.

Not putting a vote out is almost always antitown, especially in early D1.

And if you're the type of self-righteous/thickheaded/airheaded prick who refuses to vote without "good evidence" out of some misplaced notion of caution or integrity, you have to make up for the lost content by pressuring people in other ways, such as with questions.

It's really not brain surgery, unless you're scum.

And even then, it's a fairly standard procedure.

Do something.

Ivan later follows up with this clarification

Remember that there are two of us. We have separate suspicions and gut reactions. Currently I am questioning Yank while the other head is questioning Acronach.

but since that clarification, Ivan has not once mentioned Yank and when i questioned Ivan about his earlier suspicons of Yank, he posts something un-related and hasn't posted anything since.

Ivan is definitly on my suspect list, I think the 2 heads talked in their QT and decided this bus has gone on long enough, which is why they switched their vote to Arco. He got voted by Ivan on page 6, for not providing content, when acro had not posted anything since the middle of page 2, Ivan's vote on Acro, just happened to be the 4th vote.

These are rhetorical, but if Ivan wants to answer it, feel free.

Why vote for somebody for their lack of content when they haven't even made a post since the 2nd page and is unaware their wagon has now grown to 3 people. Why do you leave a wagon(yank wagon) where you are making really really good points about based on actual scum hunting, and leave it to be the 4th vote on a wagon that makes no sense? (perfect example of opportunistic scum that yank was trying to point out earlier)

I am fine with an Ivan lynch really I am, but Yank is the most guilty person here, I think Ivan's other head realized this bus attempt was going wrong or he didn't agree with it, so they decided to shift focus to somebody else.

The lynch that will teach us the most in my opinion is Yank, given the fact that as of right now he has the most votes on him, I see no reason why we just don't go through with this lynch.

i'm wondering if Ivan is even a hydra, or if hes just using it as an excuse to votehop.

@Ivan please claim all your heads in your next post
Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:24 am

Post by Beck »

Captain Spoon wrote:
Beck wrote: if im town and SK is maf, why would he defend me?

buddying and whit-knighting are great reasons why SK would defend you

we still think Sleepy is scum and we have very strong town reads in ICE, beck and (to a lesser extent) subgenius

more reads later (maybe)

Missed this

1. I was quoting acro, just didn't use the quote tag cause I was on my phone
2. The original question from acro was directed at Subs, why did you answer it
For him?
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Acronach
Acronach
Goon
Acronach
Goon
Goon

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:24 am

Post by Acronach »

nvm, reviewed his post. hes a shitty hydra if you ask me though. i still want him to claim who all the heads are.
Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:25 am

Post by Beck »

Acronach wrote:nvm, reviewed his post. hes a shitty hydra if you ask me though. i still want him to claim who all the heads are.

We know one of them already
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Captain Spoon
Captain Spoon
Goon
Captain Spoon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:26 am

Post by Captain Spoon »

Beck wrote:
For him?

because that part of the post appealed to me and I felt I could answer it and explain SK's true motives
Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #274 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:27 am

Post by Beck »

Captain Spoon wrote:
Beck wrote:
For him?

because that part of the post appealed to me and I felt I could answer it and explain SK's true motives

Why would you be trying to explain the motives of another player?
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”