Mini 172 -- Friends Mafia -- Can you believe it? Over!

Stewie
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #250 (ISO) » Tue May 17, 2005 10:05 am

Post by Stewie »

And obviously, Stewie's isn't.
Mine isn't? I can't recall perfectly, but I believe there is an episode in which Chandler went to a house with a woman named Nancy. I might be confusing shows, but I think it happened.
If we're indeed at a crucial point it might be a good idea, but we still don't know if all friends are good guys or if they're all in the game.
By claiming, we would find out if this is true or not, which is the main reason why I want people to at least say their role names, to see if all friends are in or not... or catch someone in a lie, whichever.
Seol
Seol
Logical Rampage
Seol
Logical Rampage
Logical Rampage

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Tue May 17, 2005 11:22 am

Post by Seol »

Stewie wrote:
And obviously, Stewie's isn't.
Mine isn't? I can't recall perfectly, but I believe there is an episode in which Chandler went to a house with a woman named Nancy. I might be confusing shows, but I think it happened.
Yup. She was an estate agent. Phoebe and Rachel saw it happen, they and Ross/Joey confronted Monica and Chandler, and all was explained somewhat quickly.

Jack wasn't featured in that episode.
[i]The hungry maw of Twilight snaps, but shall not have its fill,
Until one man hangs by his neck, by half this curs'd town's will[/i]
Stewie
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Tue May 17, 2005 3:02 pm

Post by Stewie »

But I didn't see it with my own eyes, Ross told me what happened. I didn't have to be there.
olio
olio
Mafia Scum
olio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Tue May 17, 2005 6:47 pm

Post by olio »

NanookTheWolf wrote: and Olio, just because this is friends mafia, doesn't mean all of the friends will be in .. you shouldn't make those kinds of assumptions.
I make my assumptions based on the facts I have. Do you really think I should keep them to myself? Without those assumptions and your reaction to them, you'd still be under the delusion that none of the main characters hasn't been revealed yet.

At the beginning of this day we had six players left, two Friends and one member of mafia dead. Based on my role it seemed most logical
to me
that of those six, four were townie-Friends and two were mafia-non-Friends. Now, this doesn't seem to be the case, as we so far have Nanook, Seol and Stewie claiming non-friends, so my assumptions were wrong.

And yes, the flavour in my role is based on actual facts from the show.
[size=75]Music makes the world go 'round,
there's no life without a sound.[/size]
olio
olio
Mafia Scum
olio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Tue May 17, 2005 6:49 pm

Post by olio »

Forgot to
unvote: Stewie
. I have to read this over.
Seol
Seol
Logical Rampage
Seol
Logical Rampage
Logical Rampage

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Wed May 18, 2005 12:18 am

Post by Seol »

Stewie wrote:But I didn't see it with my own eyes, Ross told me what happened. I didn't have to be there.
The point being, your role's abilities and flavour are not based on an episode. Jack had nothing to do with the story about Chandler's "cheating".

That's not evidence you're scum - it's just evidence that your role is, so far, constructed differently from everyone else's, which lends weight to the theory you made it up.
halfpint
halfpint
Goon
halfpint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Wed May 18, 2005 4:11 am

Post by halfpint »

Vote Count:

Stewie (1, Seol)
Olio (1, Stewie)

Not voting: Cadmium, mepmuff, olio, NanooktheWolf

It's 4 to lynch!
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
R.I.P. He trusted mathcam.
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Wed May 18, 2005 8:00 am

Post by NanookTheWolf »

Has anyone thought about the option of No Lynch? In most cases we only use it when there are an even number of players and it gets close to endgame, but my problem is that currently there are 3 players that I am really suspicious of that I don't really want to reveal quite yet so that mafia don't try to gear away from our top suspects.

The only thing that I'm finding wrong with stewie is his earlier claim and the way it went down .. His game play has been nothing out of the usual for me, which is why I tend to not want to vote his at this moment. I'm not saying that he is one of the three that I suspect, but I thought something should be brought out about it considering he is the base of discussion.

Olio seems odd, but I've never been able to get a good read on him in a game since I've only played a few with him to begin with. Mostly I think he is scum which worries me.
Stewie
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Wed May 18, 2005 10:15 am

Post by Stewie »

Seol wrote:
Stewie wrote:But I didn't see it with my own eyes, Ross told me what happened. I didn't have to be there.
The point being, your role's abilities and flavour are not based on an episode. Jack had nothing to do with the story about Chandler's "cheating".
But the story about chandler "cheating" is real. The part in which ross tells jack about it is mod fabrication, but it's not a huge strech from what actually happened (it could have actually happened if it were real life, they just didn't show it because after all, it's a show).
Cadmium
Cadmium
Twentythreeth
Cadmium
Twentythreeth
Twentythreeth

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2005 3:54 am

Post by Cadmium »

The thing I can't seem to make any sense of, is the following:
Maximus wrote:I'm Gunther, the park manager, I basically know which of the
four
friends came to the park that night. Rachel, Ross, and Phoebe came to the park last night.
Which four friends? Why only four instead of six? It's clear now that not all six friends are in the game, but why did Maximus say four? I mean, if you take the players we know of (Chandler and Joe) and the ones Maximus mentioned, there already are five. I'm almost certain that Ross is not in the game. Am I reading too much into this?
"OH MY GOD, Cadmium! I can make rye bread! You must be innocent, I'll do whatever you tell me!" exclaims Mackay excitedly. - Jeep, Mini Game 9
Seol
Seol
Logical Rampage
Seol
Logical Rampage
Logical Rampage

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2005 6:13 am

Post by Seol »

Maximus wrote:From what I understand about the show, they were "friends". Meaning they were all equal and every other episode, the show focused on
all four of them
. Where did I hear this from? Those annoying, but hot girls who used to sit behind me in high school.
This predates Maximus' claim. I suspect he didn't know anything about the show, and that yes, you are reading too much into it.
Seol
Seol
Logical Rampage
Seol
Logical Rampage
Logical Rampage

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2005 8:38 am

Post by Seol »

NanookTheWolf wrote:Has anyone thought about the option of No Lynch? In most cases we only use it when there are an even number of players and it gets close to endgame, but my problem is that currently there are 3 players that I am really suspicious of that I don't really want to reveal quite yet so that mafia don't try to gear away from our top suspects.
Generally, the only reason to vote No Lynch is that the pro-town night abilities help us more than the scum kills harm us. Seeing as we have both a cop and doc dead, and two scum groups still active, that seems like a really bad idea.
FOS: Nanook.

Also, I'm not sure I like the way you're holding back your suspicions. I don't feel like we've got a lot to work with here and at the very least it would help spark discussions - we don't really
have
top suspects right now apart from Stewie and if you think other people are more suspicious, I don't see why you wouldn't want to shift emphasis on to them.

By the way, Nanook, have you cleared the mod PM issue yet? Would you say your role flavour makes sense? Whilst I'm increasingly thinking this doesn't really tell us much, it'd be nice to get everybody's statements on the matter in so we can close it.
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2005 9:51 am

Post by NanookTheWolf »

Forgot to send a request earlier .. just sent one to Halfpint, so I expect to get it back sometime tonight. I will post my suspicions until later tonight then if you still want them as I'll need to be doing some gutting of the thread to help prove some of my points, I think.
Stewie
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2005 10:21 am

Post by Stewie »

Cadmium wrote:The thing I can't seem to make any sense of, is the following:
Maximus wrote:I'm Gunther, the park manager, I basically know which of the
four
friends came to the park that night. Rachel, Ross, and Phoebe came to the park last night.
Which four friends? Why only four instead of six? It's clear now that not all six friends are in the game, but why did Maximus say four? I mean, if you take the players we know of (Chandler and Joe) and the ones Maximus mentioned, there already are five. I'm almost certain that Ross is not in the game. Am I reading too much into this?
Just a thought here, maybe there are 4 friends in the game, and two out. Maximus got two friends that actually are in the game and went to the perk, and one randomly chosen from the ones that are not.
olio
olio
Mafia Scum
olio
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2005 9:29 pm

Post by olio »

vote: Stewie

After reading the thread again, Stewie is still most scummy in my book, though Nanook is getting closer.
Nanook wrote:...but my problem is that currently there are 3 players that I am really suspicious of that I don't really want to reveal quite yet so that mafia don't try to gear away from our top suspects.
After that you mention Stewie and me in such a manner that I got the feeling either one of us is not on your list - which leaves the rest of the players, numbering three. Correct me if I'm wrong. Also, what do you thing we would achieve with "no lynch", Nanook?
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Fri May 20, 2005 3:40 am

Post by NanookTheWolf »

Alright, I've reread the thread, but I'm not going to throw out a bunch of quotes right now to try and prove anything.

To start I did get my role and it does include information about the character, which I'm going to assume are facts considering that I don't think that the mod would give me random mumbo jumbo about a character that isn't true.

Olio, I did mention Stewie and you in my post .. you're right. Everyone remaining in this game is a suspect to me, including you, but you are not one of the top three, sorry.

The three I suspect the most are Cadmium, Stewie, and Mepmuff.

Cadmium, more or less for the position he has taken in the game. I think of him more as the serial killer based on the arguments that took place yesterday between him and Dragon Phoenix. He pretty much laid low day 1 and never really gave to much content to the town besides his argument with Phoebus. Phoebus dies that night, which is something an sk would do btw, and follows up with DP. I think Cadmium saw that by targetting more experienced players now he may have a better chance in the end.

He probably chose dealing with Phoebus first as Dragon Phoenix would most likely have doc protection early in the game (which he did).

Stewie, For some reason I had something in the back of my head telling me that he isn't scum. After re-reading the thread and seeing the facts, I know now that Stewie is just as likely scum as the next. Based on his role messups and fixups I would be willing to vote him again on any grounds.

Mepmuff, Now here is the one that even I had a hard time trying to figure out. He always seems to be wanting to help the town and isn't really stirring up anything too much, but a comment he made earlier today about there still being a doc/roleblocker out there sort of put me on my feet. There are only two possibilities to him knowing this, one he is a power role on the side of the town, or he has had contact with one recently.

I know it isn't much, but it's just a thought ..

Anyways, as for Olio and Seol, I've got nothing. Seol it was hard to read into anything for him as there wasn't really anything in the thread to begin with from his earlier replacees. The only way I thought Seol could be evil, is if he were the sk as we have only been having one kill each night since Night 2, but when Seol replaced last night he would have had plenty of time to kill seeing as the mod gave him extra time to read the thread.

Olio, he's just playing the game from my eyes. He seems to be more townie then anything. The fact that he was trying to prove his innocence earlier in the game based on non-friends must be evil bit, only shows me more atm that he is probably nothing more then a townie. I could be way off base on this one, but for now I'll stick with it.

Vote: Stewie

Oh and to comment on the No Lynch, the only reason I really mentioned it was to see what the rest of the town thought about it. I didn't vote for it, so I don't know why those who fos'd me did. If I saw any benefit to it though, it would only be to narrow down the suspects, and just because we have lost a cop/doc doesn't mean that we don't have another in this game ...
Stewie
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Stewie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Fri May 20, 2005 10:16 am

Post by Stewie »

Ahem. There's a pretty good chance (9 to 1, as to pull some numbers out of my ass) that this is a lynch or lose situation. Doesn't anyone else think that such a situation calls for a) further discussion; and b) partial or complete role claims?
halfpint
halfpint
Goon
halfpint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Sat May 21, 2005 10:56 pm

Post by halfpint »

Posting is slowing down ... pick up the pace!
Cadmium
Cadmium
Twentythreeth
Cadmium
Twentythreeth
Twentythreeth

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Sun May 22, 2005 11:33 pm

Post by Cadmium »

NanookTheWolf wrote:Cadmium, more or less for the position he has taken in the game. I think of him more as the serial killer based on the arguments that took place yesterday between him and Dragon Phoenix. He pretty much laid low day 1 and never really gave to much content to the town besides his argument with Phoebus. Phoebus dies that night, which is something an sk would do btw, and follows up with DP. I think Cadmium saw that by targetting more experienced players now he may have a better chance in the end.

He probably chose dealing with Phoebus first as Dragon Phoenix would most likely have doc protection early in the game (which he did).
First of all, you seemed to agree wholeheartedly with my suspicions on DP yesterday. I still think my reasoning was sound and I was as much surprised to find DP to be innocent this morning as you were (I assume). So I don't really get your suspicion on this part. If I made sense, it should tell you that I'm doing my best to catch scum. When I don't participate that much, I'm being called scummy by some players because "that's not how I normally play the game", and when I try to help the town by giving my reasoning, I'm scummy because "I'm the one that started the bandwagon on an experienced player". Well, please explain how I
should
behave when trying to catch scum. Was I not right about Phoebus day one? Maybe I wasn't as vocal as later on, but I never lurked and I never throwed around crap logic.

As for the theory that I'm the SK trying to get rid of the more experienced players, please think some more of yourself ;). You and Stewie for instance are as much experienced to me as Phoebus and DP. Besides, I would guess (I've never been one throughout my three years on mafiascum) that the best stategy to follow as an SK is trying to catch mafia with the town in order to weed out the competition, not standing in the spotlights, leading the bandwagon of an experienced player. Then there's my contribution today (role descriptions based on facts), making it highly likely that Stewie's roleclaim is a fabrication. You seem to have no problem with following that suspicion either. If you agree with me every time I point something out and find me suspicious for it at the same time, doesn't that say anything about your own logic?

With all of us claiming to have a role description based on events from the show, I'm almost sure that Stewie is lying about his role. He has a point about the lynch or lose situation, but looking at the facts that noone else cared to respond to this in three days and that scum most likely will use this argument to prevent the lynch or at least get roles out in the open, I will take my chances and
vote: Stewie
, even though this makes me look more suspicious than I apparently already do.
"OH MY GOD, Cadmium! I can make rye bread! You must be innocent, I'll do whatever you tell me!" exclaims Mackay excitedly. - Jeep, Mini Game 9
halfpint
halfpint
Goon
halfpint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Mon May 23, 2005 2:36 am

Post by halfpint »

Official End of the Day Vote Count
:

Stewie (4, Seol, olio, Nanook, Cadmium)

Olio (1, Stewie)

Not voting: mepmuff

And with that, you lynch
Stewie (Jack Gellar, townie)
. It is now Night 4; get those choices in!
halfpint
halfpint
Goon
halfpint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Fri May 27, 2005 9:15 pm

Post by halfpint »

So, in the V/LA thread, it has been brought to my attention that Seol does not have computer access and would like to be replaced in all of his games. I am currently seeking a replacement, again .... :sigh: :(

If anyone knows of anyone that would like to join the game, please feel free to pm him or her and tell them to contact me. Thanks!
halfpint
halfpint
Goon
halfpint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2005 2:13 pm

Post by halfpint »

Vesuvan has kindly agreed to replace Seol. As soon as he is finished catching up, day will start.
halfpint
halfpint
Goon
halfpint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2005 3:38 am

Post by halfpint »

Attending the funeral of their two fallen friends, Chandler and Joey, people were taking a moment to reflect on what they had lost and who could have done these horrible deeds. Suddenly there was a comotion and in burst Phoebe. "How can you be so gulliable ... can't you see who's done this? Frank Jr. has been scorching people everyone night!". "It's true!" exclaimed Frank Jr. "I gladly take credit for what I've done ... which is more than I can say for some other people
in this room!
". "That's right Monica. I know you've been killing off your friends!" exclaimed Frank Jr. "Yes. I killed them, and I would have kept on killing. The way you people treat the weight challenged people in this world is a crime. They needed to die! You all need to die!" shouted Monica. "Well, there's only room in this city for one killing group, and that's me!" shouted Franks. A brawl erupted with Monica pulling out a sledge hammer and Frank Jr. a blow torch. Not wanting to get caught in the cross-fire (and honestly not wanting to break it up -- they are killers after all and should die), people fled from the funeral.

When no one emerged for about a half-hour, people go back inside to see what has happened. What is left is the scorched body of
mepmuff (Monica, mafia)
and the crushed body of
olio (Frank Jr., serial killer)
. "NOOOOO!!!!!" wails Phoebe. But wait! It's not Phoebe .... it's Ursula who's just be pretending to be Phoebe. "I can't live without having any excitement. Without this killing, what will I do with my life?" moans Ursula. So, with nothing left to live for,
Cadmium (Ursula, mafia spy)
commits suicide by shooting herself in the head.

And with those three dead and without killing a single scum, the town wins! Congratulations. :D Roles to come shortly ...
Cadmium
Cadmium
Twentythreeth
Cadmium
Twentythreeth
Twentythreeth

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2005 3:40 am

Post by Cadmium »

Bah :(!
halfpint
halfpint
Goon
halfpint
Goon
Goon

Post Post #274 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2005 3:48 am

Post by halfpint »

SCUM

MONICA (mafia) -- mepmuff (replacing somethingcreative)

You are so tired of people picking on fat people! "You're soooo fat that when you wear a yellow dress, people call TAXI!" What is wrong with them?!? Those comments hurt. It's not your fault that you looked like a twinkie -- yo mama picked out that dress! Well, if they think fat people are so funny, just wait until one of those big people (the P.C. term -- something you wish people would start using more often) squishes them.

Your role is Monica, and you are mafia with Ugly Naked Guy (name). Each night you can talk with your mafia partner and decide one person to kill. You will be responsible for submitting your choice to me via pm. If a choice is not made by the end of the night (by deadline), no choice will be made. You win when there is no one left to squish.

Please feel free to ask any questions about your role. Please confirm by pm.

--------------------
UGLY NAKED GUY (mafia) -- big_kahunia (replacing Phoebus)

You are so tired of people picking on fat people! "You're so fat that your big toe got stuck in the catflap!" That's just mean -- especially since they know what happened to your cat! (Yeah, poor cat, never saw that big butt coming ... :() Don't they have any sense? Well, if they think fat people are so funny, just wait until one of those big people squishes them.

Your role is Ugly Naked Guy, and you are mafia with Monica (name). Each night you can talk with your mafia partner and decide one person kill. Your partner will be responsible for submitting your choice to me via pm. If a choice is not made by the end of the night (by deadline), no choice will be made. You win when there is no one left to squish.

-------------------------

URSULA (mafia spy) -- Cadmium

Hmmm .... well, porn isn't paying off as well as you hoped. (Whatever did happen to those paychecks?) And apparently that governor job never worked out for you either. Well, it doesn't matter anyway ... what you need is some general mischief to keep you happy. Remember the time you convinced that boring elementary school teacher that you worked for The Top Secret Elementary School for the Children of Spies and you were going to marry him? You're evil plan would've worked too if not for Phoebe and her meddling friends.

Your role is Ursula (safe claim: Phoebe), and you are a mafia spy. You know that the mafia is made up of (name)(Monica) and (name)(Ugly Naked Guy), although they don't know about you. As you want the mafia to succeed, your role is to help keep the mafia alive through your voting during the day. You have no night choice. You are not allowed to communicate with either Mafia member at night. If both mafia members die, you will immediately die the following morning. You win with mafia.

-----------------

FRANK BUFFAY, JR. (Serial Killer) -- olio

Oh my gosh! Three kids!! Two you could handle, one for each arm. But what is a man supposed to do when both arms are full? What do you do when the third one runs at you with his bike helmet on? You've got no more hands to protect your area!!! You haven't slept in four years! You've lost all semblance of the "normal" person you were before your precious darlings were born.

Your role is Frank, Jr. and you are a serial killer. Each night, you decide one person who you would like to kill and submit the choice to me (via pm) by night's end (by deadline). If no choice is submitted, no choice will be made. You win when you are the last one left standing.

-------------

TOWN

Dr. Barry Farber, D.D.S (doctor) -- NanookTheWolf

You know ... you're really not that bad of a guy. So, you look like Mr. Potatohead. Really that's not too bad. I mean, think about it. Even though Rachel climbed out of a bathroom window so she didn't to marry you (at least you got to go to Aruba with Mindy), you still were able to get her in your chair -- twice. So, how "bad" can you be?

You role is Dr. Barry, Farber, D.D.S, and you are a doctor. Each night, you will decide one person who you would like to protect and submit the choice to me (via pm) by night's end (by deadline). If no choice is submitted, no choice will be made. You win with the town.

---------------------------
Joey (doctor) -- StevieT92
(mod note: incompetent doctor -- protects never go through)

Wow! You are Dr. Drake Ramoray on Days of Our Lives! That's huge! Not only do you have a huge fan base (except for those polentologist nerds down in Barbados -- who doesn't own a TV set?!?) and are hot, but now you're smart too! You have a background in medical acting and after buying that "V" encyclopedia from the guy who looked a lot like that dude from Penn & Teller, you are knowledged up!

Your role is Joey and you are a doctor. Each night, choose one person that you wish to protect and submit the choice to me via pm. If a choice is not submitted by night's end (by deadline), no choice will be made. You win with the town.

----------------------

Gary (cop) -- PeaceBringer

Boy, those guys really can't take care of themselves. They think a car-backfiring is a gunshot (what was up with Ross and his "I've escaped death today" mantra?!). They get picked on by bullies, they can't quit a gym or cancel an account at the bank. Joey's pretty strong, but not that smart. Chandler can't beat Monica in arm wrestling. Ross did take kara-tay, but
there's no way he could handle himself in a serious situation. Remember that night when he thought he and Emily were getting mugged? You need to protect them. It's your duty to serve and protect!

Your role is Gary, and you are a cop. Choose one player a night to investigate and submit your choice to me via pm. I will pm you with their allegiance (scum/townie). If a choice is not submitted by night's end (by deadline), no choice will be made. You win with the town.

--------------------------

Gunther (Central Perk Manager) -- Maximus

Wow, if those people would just realize that you do exist as more than just a server of coffee and occasional party-guest filler. I mean, c'mon! You were Bryce on All My Children! It's those guys that don't have a life! They are in here every single night! Well, that is unless they have something better to do.

Your role is Gunther and you are the manager of Central Perk. Each night you will get a list of which of the six friends (Monica, Chandler, Ross, Rachel, Joey, and Phoebe) hung out at Central Perk that night. No night choice is required. You win with the town.

------------------------

David (scientist) -- Dragon Phoenix

Well, let's see. You gave up the love of your life to travel all the way to Minsk and live there for 8 years. While there, you lost your toe to frostbite and ruined your career. When you finally came back for good, you rekindled with the love your life (yay!), only to realize that she is still in love with her ex-boyfriend Mike. That's okay. You decided to propose. However, that pesky 'ol Mike came back and proposed before you had the chance to do so (it was nice of you to give up your seat by the way ... Smile). So, you lost the love of your life forever (due largely in part to Monica and Chandler's meddling, BTW). Sad

All of this heartache would break anyone else's spirit, but not you! You still like the world, and especially Phoebe and her friends. What a nice guy you are.

Your role is David, and you are a scientist. You have the ability to create one potion during the entire game and use it on yourself (and no one else) ... either a one-shot vigilante potion or a one-shot doctor potion. You will pm me which potion you are choosing to create on the night you want to create the potion. I will acknowledge your choice, and on the next night, you will be able to use the potion you created.

On the night you are able to use your potion, submit one person to me (via pm) that you wish to protect or kill (depending on the potion you created the night before). If a choice is not submitted by night's end (by deadline), no choice will be made. You win with the town.

-----------------------

Chandler (townie) -- Aelyn
(mod note: if Jack finds him, then the next night, they become masons)

Uh, oh. Someone is looking for you! What could you have done?!? Is it Phoebe's friends Bill and Colleen? You didn't know their son Owen didn't know he was adopted, so it can't be them. What else have you done? Well, maybe it's not something you did. Maybe it's just your mom. Boy, would you love that. First, you are still a little pissed about the whole Ross incident, and c'mon, what is up with your name! It's not even a name, it's a non-name. It's like chandelier but NOT! Wow! Shocked When you think about it, there really are a lot of people it could be. So, who could it be??

Your role is Chandler, and you are a townie. You submit no night choice to me. You win with the town.

------------------------

Jack (post-restricted townie) -- Stewie
(mod note: when finds Chandler, the next night they become masons)

That Chandler! It can't be true ... he wouldn't cheat on Monica would he? Why would Ross say that he thought Chandler was cheating on her ... something about a getting into a car with a beautiful woman (Nancy was it?), going out to a house in Westchester, and staying there for 45 minutes? It can't be true! You need to find him. I mean, you do like him ... well, after you cleared up that whole "who really was smoking pot in Ross' room" incident. Hopefully, you'll be able to work things out.

Your role is Jack Gellar, and you are a post-restricted townie. Each night you will submit a name to me via pm. If you find Chandler, then your post-restriction gets lifted. If you haven't found him, then your post-restriction continues. If a choice is not submitted by night's end (by deadline), no choice will be made.

While your post-restriction is in effect, your posts can contain no more than 5 sentences each, and each post must include a different character's name (from the show). If you fail to follow these rules (while the post-restriction is in effect), you will be mod-killed.

You win with the town.

-------------------------

Mr. Heckles (role-blocker) -- Vesuvan (replacing Seol -- replacing meaning of life 42 -- replacing niMic)

Those kids think they can do anything they want ... those noisy girls upstairs, the Italian guy, the Italian guy's gay roommate, all of them! They stole your monkey Patti, they interrupted your dinner party, they disturb your birds. They come back and forth all hours of the night and day, with no regard for anyone else. Well, you are going to teach them a lesson. They need to realize that for a town to run smoothly, people have to respect other people and not disturb them.

Your role is Mr. Heckles, and you are a role-blocker. Each night you may select one person to stop their night action. Submit your choice to me via pm. If a choice is not submitted by night's end (by deadline), no choice will be made. You win with the town.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”