Mini 225 - Superhero Mafia! (Game over!)

Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #250 (ISO) » Wed Sep 28, 2005 10:11 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

Ok, something is really seriously screwed up here. Don't lynch mlarker yet.
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
Fritzler
Fritzler
More /in than you!
Fritzler
More /in than you!
More /in than you!

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Wed Sep 28, 2005 10:17 am

Post by Fritzler »

Reasons:
Why the hell would johnny be a cop? I can think of 6 people whould make better cops in less than a second. 5 more in 3 more seconds. Unless Johnny was a mason with his sister he is either lying, or the mod is an idiot (or really really clever). He's hot headed w/ a one track mind, and just goes in and blows them up. There's no reason for him to be insane or paranoid either. Johnny is realively unintellegent. If I was a vig, I'd vig him now.
plus mlaker has been acting scummy all day.
plus mlaker just threw that claim in about making EnderX sane, however, rolename cops are neither sane nor insane. They simply are.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Wed Sep 28, 2005 11:05 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

Actually, those are some good point. Mlaker, what is the flavor behind the human torch being a cop?
Jentsu
Jentsu
Goon
Jentsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Wed Sep 28, 2005 12:05 pm

Post by Jentsu »

Have you ever had a role that didn't fit with the majority of other roles, and hated the person who gave it to you for giving you an unlikely role that would get you killed?

*shrug* Whatever.

Also, mlaker is probably scum.
vote:mlaker
He hasn't given second result because he doesn't have any real results. Also, why would the Fantastic Four be in the game and not know that other members of the Fantastic Four were in it, too? I mean, his first investigation, according to him, was the invisible woman, and he found her guilty!
back
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Wed Sep 28, 2005 12:13 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

Jentsu wrote:Also, why would the Fantastic Four be in the game and not know that other members of the Fantastic Four were in it, too?
Well, to be fair, we've got someone who claims to be prof X, and it seems like he didn't know Jean Grey was in the game.
Jentsu
Jentsu
Goon
Jentsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Wed Sep 28, 2005 12:16 pm

Post by Jentsu »

Yosarian2 wrote:
Jentsu wrote:Also, why would the Fantastic Four be in the game and not know that other members of the Fantastic Four were in it, too?
Well, to be fair, we've got someone who claims to be prof X, and it seems like he didn't know Jean Grey was in the game.
I didn't catch that part. = \

unvote:mlaker, fos:mlaker

Not really enough for a vote anymore, but still suspicious for just the flavor of it all...
back
Bamboomancer
Bamboomancer
Goon
Bamboomancer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Wed Sep 28, 2005 12:46 pm

Post by Bamboomancer »

so should I kill mlaker or jentsu?
Show
SIG TIME.

Okay, it's not BABOOM. It's not BAMBOOM.
It's Bamboomancer: like necromancer, but with bamboo instead of necro.

So to recap:
I am not a Baboom. I am some sort of bamboo magic man.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Wed Sep 28, 2005 12:53 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

How about we wait until Mlaker has a chance to explain and share his other investigation before you do anything?

I mean, if someone claims cop, why would a good guy even think about killing them before they revealed all of their investigations?
Fritzler
Fritzler
More /in than you!
Fritzler
More /in than you!
More /in than you!

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Wed Sep 28, 2005 2:14 pm

Post by Fritzler »

Yosarian2 wrote:
Yea, but there's a difference between their teacher student relation and johnny and invisible girl knowing each other for their entire lives. Big difference in the relations.
Plus the x-men have had literally thousands of characters. The fantastic four have had like 10. And no more than 4 at a time. plus bro and sis. Plus his role is way outta character, and his only worthwile role would be maybe forced vig, or mason. Johnny and Sue are never seen without the other. However, jean grey and professor X are seen all the time without each other.

And don't tell me I know nothing about comics, cuz I have a comic master on my side, who can tell me anything about comics I ask. Its the one, the only, AniX.
Fritzler
Fritzler
More /in than you!
Fritzler
More /in than you!
More /in than you!

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Wed Sep 28, 2005 2:15 pm

Post by Fritzler »

When I said thousands, it should say hundreds. Just throwing that out there.
Yggdrasil
Yggdrasil
Goon
Yggdrasil
Goon
Goon

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Wed Sep 28, 2005 2:17 pm

Post by Yggdrasil »

Another weird part about mlaker's claim is that he got an investigation on a dead person, something which usually won't happen. EnderX, did you get a result on HezLucky when you investigated him last night?
[size=75][i]"The owl of Minerva takes flight only when the shades of night are falling."[/i]

[url=http://www.mafiascum.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?Yggdrasil]curriculum vitae[/url][/size]
Fritzler
Fritzler
More /in than you!
Fritzler
More /in than you!
More /in than you!

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Wed Sep 28, 2005 2:22 pm

Post by Fritzler »

You ussually get an investegation even if someone dies. In every game I've played. Have you heard other wise?
Fritzler
Fritzler
More /in than you!
Fritzler
More /in than you!
More /in than you!

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Wed Sep 28, 2005 2:25 pm

Post by Fritzler »

mlaker wrote:Since there was a call for my full claim, I'm a cop. I know however that I'm not sane because I investigated spork night 1 and found him guilty then he died and was revealed The Invisible Woman. So I'm assuming there's a sane cop probably Prof. X.
And where the hell was a call for a full role claim?
Axelrod
Axelrod
Mafia Scum
Axelrod
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Wed Sep 28, 2005 4:56 pm

Post by Axelrod »

So we have Booster Gold, vanilla townie, and the Human Torch, insane/paranoid Cop running neck and neck for the title of most unlikely role in this game.

The presense of another vanilla would add some credibility to Jentsu's claim. The presence of another Cop (even one of unknown sanity) might actually add some credibility to Mlaker's claim. As it stands, Mlaker's
claim
is worse. The fact he didn't say anything about his second investigation is not a good sign, as is his attempt to compare himself to Professor X (who is not the type of Cop who you would characterize as sane/insane).

Waiting for further details. Also, still raising the issue of everyone just completely claiming to see where we are at--what abilities we have at our disposal, whether anyone else can be "cleared", etc. If we are careful, we are in a strong position here. Being careful does not mean instantly killing the first person who makes a dubious claim.

I still think Nai putting the 4th vote on him so early in the game weighs in his favor, however.
Fritzler
Fritzler
More /in than you!
Fritzler
More /in than you!
More /in than you!

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Thu Sep 29, 2005 2:01 am

Post by Fritzler »

Axelrod wrote:So we have Booster Gold, vanilla townie, and the Human Torch, insane/paranoid Cop running neck and neck for the title of most unlikely role in this game.

The presense of another vanilla would add some credibility to Jentsu's claim. The presence of another Cop (even one of unknown sanity) might actually add some credibility to Mlaker's claim. As it stands, Mlaker's
claim
is worse. The fact he didn't say anything about his second investigation is not a good sign, as is his attempt to compare himself to Professor X (who is not the type of Cop who you would characterize as sane/insane).

Waiting for further details. Also, still raising the issue of everyone just completely claiming to see where we are at--what abilities we have at our disposal, whether anyone else can be "cleared", etc. If we are careful, we are in a strong position here. Being careful does not mean instantly killing the first person who makes a dubious claim.

I still think Nai putting the 4th vote on him so early in the game weighs in his favor, however.
In my games I ussually try to add something unlikely thats the only one, and a vanilla townie is very good at that. Booster gold would fit well. And I think nai was just trying to take pressure of himself.
mlaker
mlaker
I'm just a stuffed dog!
mlaker
I'm just a stuffed dog!
I'm just a stuffed dog!

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Thu Sep 29, 2005 9:48 am

Post by mlaker »

Um, if this is stupid please tell me but who elected Fritzler as the leader of the town? My "role flavor" was that super villains came into town and I can fly around at night and see who looks guilty. I thought from my role PM that I was probably not sane. Axelrod was my night 2 choice and I found him guilty too. So either he's innocent and I'm a backwards cop or I just find everyone guilty. You will be making a mistake if I'm killed because I'm town. I'd watch Fritzler if you do kill me, sane cop if you're out there investigate Fritzler. I'm voting him now
Vote Fritzler
Fritzler
Fritzler
More /in than you!
Fritzler
More /in than you!
More /in than you!

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Thu Sep 29, 2005 10:01 am

Post by Fritzler »

No offense, but the claim sounds like bullshit. Why should johnny fly and be cop? I can think of a hundred different people who fly that would make better cops. Hawkman could fit as a paranoid flying cop. Martian manhunter flies and reads minds. How did your pm lead you to believe you were insane? Why wasn't that in the flavor of your claim? Exactly.

And the town trusts me cuz I led them to lynching Nai. Duh.

Frankly, the claim sounds like: "I'm ghandi, the vig"
"Ghandi doesn't kill"
"Well someone killed my family so I decided to kill them. Thats my flavor, dumbass."
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Thu Sep 29, 2005 10:18 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

The flavor of the claim sounds very odd odd. But the substance of it actually makes a lot of sense.
Fritzler
Fritzler
More /in than you!
Fritzler
More /in than you!
More /in than you!

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Thu Sep 29, 2005 10:23 am

Post by Fritzler »

How does it make sense? Just curious, cuz I don't think it does.
Bamboomancer
Bamboomancer
Goon
Bamboomancer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Thu Sep 29, 2005 4:24 pm

Post by Bamboomancer »

I don't believe a lot of people right now and i'm pretty close to picking one and killing them.
Show
SIG TIME.

So to recap:
Fritzler
Fritzler
More /in than you!
Fritzler
More /in than you!
More /in than you!

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Thu Sep 29, 2005 4:26 pm

Post by Fritzler »

Not me?
Fritzler
Fritzler
More /in than you!
Fritzler
More /in than you!
More /in than you!

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Thu Sep 29, 2005 4:27 pm

Post by Fritzler »

Not me?
Axelrod
Axelrod
Mafia Scum
Axelrod
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Fri Sep 30, 2005 1:52 am

Post by Axelrod »

JENTSU-Booster gold/Vanilla Townie
MLAKER-The Human Torch/Paranoid or Insane Cop
ENDERX-Professor Charles Xavier/RoleCop
AXELROD-Batman/vig
FRITZLER- Greenlantern
BAMBOOMANCER- the hulk/1x dayvig
YGGDRASIL-Daredevil
YOSARIAN2-Spiderman

So three people have not fully claimed yet. Green Lantern, Daredevil and Spiderman. Actually I haven't
fully
claimed yet either, in that I didn't state my limitation. I was waiting to see what Bamboomancer said about his ability. My limitation is that if I were to miss 2 kills in a row, I would then kill myself out of remorse. Fortunataly, I didn't miss, so this is not really an issue anymore. I can believe Bamboomancer could get a single day-vig. kill and not be some kind of SK.

I think we have the capability of winning this thing today, so while I'm not going to ignore the possibility that the three unclaimeds might have an ability that is best left unstated, I'm going to ask for full claims once again, so everything is out on the table. Particularly from Ygg. who, no offense, seems the least clear out of that group.

If you have an ability that you have good reason not to reveal, well just say that.
Bamboomancer
Bamboomancer
Goon
Bamboomancer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Fri Sep 30, 2005 3:18 am

Post by Bamboomancer »

Woah woah woah. There is NO reason to sit there and go "blah blah blah we must win today power roles come out".

Don't do that anyone, we don't have to win today, we'll win soon and there's no point in risking it.
Show
SIG TIME.

So to recap:
Axelrod
Axelrod
Mafia Scum
Axelrod
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #274 (ISO) » Fri Sep 30, 2005 4:05 am

Post by Axelrod »

Um, perhaps you should read my post again? Are you under the impression that I am trying to rush things? I thought you were the one with the itchy trigger finger (and Fritzler, of course).

I'm advocating proceeding with caution, gathering as much information as we can, and then making our decisions. Which I've said multiple times. I think we
could
win today if we played it smart, but we don't
have to
win today. That wasn't what I was saying at all.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”