Mini 1906 - It's An Owners Market Blitz (Game Over)

RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #250 (ISO) » Thu May 04, 2017 3:02 am

Post by RedCoyote »

Hello, everyone.

I haven't gotten a chance to really look over the game. I'm about to head out on work stuff. I'm glad we've started though. I'll be sure to check in this evening.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Thu May 04, 2017 3:10 am

Post by Tywin Lannister »

In post 237, Prism wrote:I'm liking Infinity and Socrates so far, I'm inclined to agree with Infinity that this looks really bad for Gamma right now. I wanted to wait before I brought up meta on him because his early game was weak from what I could recall up until about 30-40 pages in where he became obvious town. Now even if he does that there's the question of "You know your fate and thus can change it," and I'll probably be paranoid the rest of the game. On the other hand he might still become obvious scum despite Infinity's best advice.

Vote after Tywin would probably go to gerryoat who similarly seems to be purposely playing below par. Perhaps I'm being unfairly biased against this style of play but for now I'll throw it out there. When I got him as town in Evoker, I believe it was largely for similarity in reads.
Others are below par? What exactly have you done? You called me scum by claiming I'm putting on an act, yet you're unable to explain why you think this. That means you are either really sugar or simply lied about read switching on me. Do the work or don't pretend you're playing better than anyone here.

As for gamma, you are still pushing for the easiest lynch, while not even trying to seen It from all angles. Scum almost never get lynched D1, and too many of you (aka all) have called him scum without even a single decent reason. Activity is NAI. He may very well flip scum, but I think it would be pure luck if he did, and frankly, when I see so many votes on one player without cause, I'm pretty positive its scum driven.

I'm starting to see you as scum here. You're reads are fake, you cry about me misrepresenting your posts as if the problem didn't originate with your unclear wording (And subsequent unclear explanation), and then you try calling others subpar and say that's a SR somehow.

We'll see soon, since you won't get lynched today if scum anyways, but if gamma flips town, I'm going after you first.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Thu May 04, 2017 3:11 am

Post by Tywin Lannister »

Typos but whatever, you can read my phone grammar well enough I bet
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they (pl.)

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Thu May 04, 2017 3:58 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

tywin, are you reading my posts? Every town game I've been in with gamma he's been hyperactive and all over the place and in every scum game he's been subdued like this. If that isn't a good reason I don't know what it.

Also I townread you because of what I said in and I'd like you to comment on it.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

plural system, we may or may not sign
Woodboys2339
Woodboys2339
Goon
Woodboys2339
Goon
Goon

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Thu May 04, 2017 4:18 am

Post by Woodboys2339 »

In post 253, Infinity 324 wrote:tywin, are you reading my posts? Every town game I've been in with gamma he's been hyperactive and all over the place and in every scum game he's been subdued like this. If that isn't a good reason I don't know what it.

Also I townread you because of what I said in and I'd like you to comment on it.
May I ask why meta is used in retrospect to actually pushing a wagon? I thought it was looked at for beginning a read, but shouldn't be used for lynching, which the current game state is then considered.
Woodboys2339
Woodboys2339
Goon
Woodboys2339
Goon
Goon

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Thu May 04, 2017 4:21 am

Post by Woodboys2339 »

Also, may I ask why people aren't all over the gerry wagon. His posts litterally scream "I'm badtown and/or scum!"
Woodboys2339
Woodboys2339
Goon
Woodboys2339
Goon
Goon

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Thu May 04, 2017 4:23 am

Post by Woodboys2339 »

In post 149, gerryoat wrote:wood person is mafia, just cause his first post seemed too forced. so i dont want tywin as mayor.

i elect
gerryoat

yes, myself. cause i dont trust any of you yet
How could my first post be forced if the Randomness was pretty evident.. I just did it as part of RVS
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Thu May 04, 2017 4:23 am

Post by Prism »

In post 251, Tywin Lannister wrote:
In post 237, Prism wrote:I'm liking Infinity and Socrates so far, I'm inclined to agree with Infinity that this looks really bad for Gamma right now. I wanted to wait before I brought up meta on him because his early game was weak from what I could recall up until about 30-40 pages in where he became obvious town. Now even if he does that there's the question of "You know your fate and thus can change it," and I'll probably be paranoid the rest of the game. On the other hand he might still become obvious scum despite Infinity's best advice.

Vote after Tywin would probably go to gerryoat who similarly seems to be purposely playing below par. Perhaps I'm being unfairly biased against this style of play but for now I'll throw it out there. When I got him as town in Evoker, I believe it was largely for similarity in reads.
Others are below par? What exactly have you done? You called me scum by claiming I'm putting on an act, yet you're unable to explain why you think this. That means you are either really sugar or simply lied about read switching on me. Do the work or don't pretend you're playing better than anyone here.

As for gamma, you are still pushing for the easiest lynch, while not even trying to seen It from all angles. Scum almost never get lynched D1, and too many of you (aka all) have called him scum without even a single decent reason. Activity is NAI. He may very well flip scum, but I think it would be pure luck if he did, and frankly, when I see so many votes on one player without cause, I'm pretty positive its scum driven.

I'm starting to see you as scum here. You're reads are fake, you cry about me misrepresenting your posts as if the problem didn't originate with your unclear wording (And subsequent unclear explanation), and then you try calling others subpar and say that's a SR somehow.

We'll see soon, since you won't get lynched today if scum anyways, but if gamma flips town, I'm going after you first.
Are you fucking insane?

None of this is even CLOSE to what I have said.
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Thu May 04, 2017 4:28 am

Post by Prism »

Like I'm sorry but if you got me pushing a team of you/Infinity/whoever the hell else it was out of the first post, and that I'm pushing Gamma and not trying to see him as town out of those, there is
no way in hell
that that is my fault.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Thu May 04, 2017 5:02 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

Tywin take commuter you will be NKd this game
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Thu May 04, 2017 5:14 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 254, Woodboys2339 wrote:
In post 253, Infinity 324 wrote:tywin, are you reading my posts? Every town game I've been in with gamma he's been hyperactive and all over the place and in every scum game he's been subdued like this. If that isn't a good reason I don't know what it.

May I ask why meta is used in retrospect to actually pushing a wagon? I thought it was looked at for beginning a read, but shouldn't be used for lynching, which the current game state is then considered.
Why wouldn't a strong meta case be used to lynch someone?
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Thu May 04, 2017 5:43 am

Post by Prism »

Rereading and having calmed down I can kind of get how you thought I was pushing Gamma, but my point was that he's a "Wait and see" type of player. He is neither of my top two votes and I've said as much.

I strongly feel though that you're getting too indignant and missing what I'm saying. I'm not asking you to write me a literary analysis but there's a lot that you're just glossing over or missing completely, filling in the gaps with things that aren't accurate. Not at least pondering or thinking about what I'm trying to say, and instead just skimming and jumping to first conclusion/assumption, is a guaranteed nonstarter for productive conversation. I mean this in the sense that instead of getting meaningful or deeper thoughts from me you're getting restatements or even anger/spite from me.

I will readily admit that my response was not mature or productive, instead getting indignant myself, but hopefully this demonstrates exactly what I mean. My first instinct was to work myself into a furor and type up a huge paragraph about how you
had
to be scum with your latest posts, but that really isn't true and through actually typing something up and calming down rationality won out.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Thu May 04, 2017 5:46 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 255, Woodboys2339 wrote:Also, may I ask why people aren't all over the gerry wagon. His posts litterally scream "I'm badtown and/or scum!"
Because we know Gerry :good:
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Thu May 04, 2017 5:50 am

Post by Vecna »

Btw, Prism and Tywin, youre both town. but keep it up. Infinity is probably town as well.

Im not gonna be bothered to explain my reads for some time to come. Theyre still blurry and all over the place, but I feel good enough to make this statement.
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Thu May 04, 2017 5:51 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 261, Prism wrote:Rereading and having calmed down I can kind of get how you thought I was pushing Gamma, but my point was that he's a "Wait and see" type of player. He is neither of my top two votes and I've said as much.

I strongly feel though that you're getting too indignant and missing what I'm saying. I'm not asking you to write me a literary analysis but there's a lot that you're just glossing over or missing completely, filling in the gaps with things that aren't accurate. Not at least pondering or thinking about what I'm trying to say, and instead just skimming and jumping to first conclusion/assumption, is a guaranteed nonstarter for productive conversation. I mean this in the sense that instead of getting meaningful or deeper thoughts from me you're getting restatements or even anger/spite from me.

I will readily admit that my response was not mature or productive, instead getting indignant myself, but hopefully this demonstrates exactly what I mean. My first instinct was to work myself into a furor and type up a huge paragraph about how you
had
to be scum with your latest posts, but that really isn't true and through actually typing something up and calming down rationality won out.
Yep prism is town
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Thu May 04, 2017 6:14 am

Post by Elena Fisher »

Going through another re read can someone talk to me on why Tywin is super town here? I feel like his Gerry vote was god awful I don't see why scum gerry makes half the posts he does it just draws negative attention to him Infinity screams town to me given his play here and I still like ABR his tone feels like "Listen up you morons we're doing this so don't fuck it up" I want to talk more with Gamma on why he thinks Electing no one is a bad idea I still would be okay with it but I want to know what he finds bad about it.
I feel like Vecna is scum mostly because he keeps townreading obv people and just coasting through the thread with mech posts he wants to seem like he's "here" doing something but really he's not at all

Elect Infinity
Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Thu May 04, 2017 6:18 am

Post by Elena Fisher »

Momo is also someone who is getting a lot less attention then he should be
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Thu May 04, 2017 6:53 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 265, Elena Fisher wrote:Going through another re read can someone talk to me on why Tywin is super town here? I feel like his Gerry vote was god awful I don't see why scum gerry makes half the posts he does it just draws negative attention to him Infinity screams town to me given his play here and I still like ABR his tone feels like "Listen up you morons we're doing this so don't fuck it up" I want to talk more with Gamma on why he thinks Electing no one is a bad idea I still would be okay with it but I want to know what he finds bad about it.
I feel like Vecna is scum mostly because he keeps townreading obv people and just coasting through the thread with mech posts he wants to seem like he's "here" doing something but really he's not at all

Elect Infinity
So im basically you + mech posts. Cool cool
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Thu May 04, 2017 7:01 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

Elect prism
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Socrates
Socrates
Mafia Scum
Socrates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Thu May 04, 2017 8:49 am

Post by Socrates »

In post 216, Vecna wrote:
In post 106, Socrates wrote:
In post 72, Vecna wrote:Btw, seeing how likely it is that scum could use their influence to push one of their own as auction-master guy.....

We should probably publicly agree that were policying the slot like day3 / day4 if we lynch scum in the first 2 days.

Just as a nice wifom-measure to make scum think twice about being sneaky to try and elect their own.
You call the speculation redundant, then proceed to speculate in the most neutral way possible, and then suggest a mid-game policy lynch? And no reads.

VOTE: Vecna
I meant the speculation on what price to bid below 300 is redundant - which it is.

If you wanna vote me for not having reads on page4, be my guest.

As for your comment about neutrality, I feel the same about all your posts before this point. You cannot be that bland in your observations, and then accuse someone else of it. Its just not morally correct. I am a bundle of positivity.

Also your statement that scum wont make a push for auction-master does not mesh at all with your other statement that -if- the vig comes up the scum gets it (which is correct). So youre saying scum will not try to get usefull abilities this game? And just allow town to only put forward pro-town stuff? :)

Anyways, youre boring.
Sorry that you find me so mundane.

Also sorry that you think bragging about not having reads and not putting forth active effort to engage with others and extract thoughts from them in order to change that makes you look town.
Socrates
Socrates
Mafia Scum
Socrates
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Thu May 04, 2017 8:53 am

Post by Socrates »

You just sit there and look pretty, Vecna. It seems to be working.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Thu May 04, 2017 10:52 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

Elect Tywin

Hes gonna die if he doesnt commute but wtv lol
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Thu May 04, 2017 10:55 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 270, Socrates wrote:You just sit there and look pretty, Vecna. It seems to be working.
Its refreshing really
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Thu May 04, 2017 12:06 pm

Post by gerryoat »

In post 196, Tywin Lannister wrote:
In post 149, gerryoat wrote:wood person is mafia, just cause his first post seemed too forced. so i dont want tywin as mayor.

i elect
gerryoat

yes, myself. cause i dont trust any of you yet
Talk about a forced post lol!
lol!! xD
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #274 (ISO) » Thu May 04, 2017 12:07 pm

Post by gerryoat »

In post 202, Gamma Emerald wrote:I could be down with voting Gerry
Don't get why he'd make that ultimatum that he did.
i know you would, because you're mafia.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”