Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #250 (ISO) » Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:49 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 227, mastina wrote:Normally I'd say that you can't steal my gimmick, but given that my gameplan this game is to just mess around all of D1 and D2 until I'm conftown on D3 (by the way that D3 Innocent Child claim? Not a joke.), I'll allow it.
Like, you've seen me do this before, and I wasn't copying you then. So why do you still think I'm copying you now. Lol.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:50 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 250, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 227, mastina wrote:Normally I'd say that you can't steal my gimmick, but given that my gameplan this game is to just mess around all of D1 and D2 until I'm conftown on D3 (by the way that D3 Innocent Child claim? Not a joke.), I'll allow it.
Like, you've seen me do this before, and I wasn't copying you then. So why do you still think I'm copying you now. Lol.
Because nobody does mastina like mastina does. :cool:
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:50 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 228, mastina wrote:(Btw this would be one of the reasons why I'm intending to basically do nothing for two gamedays. I WANT people to doubt me. Because doubt keeps me alive until that point, at which I can just pull the trigger, and then suddenly, BAM! Conftown, will reveal the reads I've had the whole time but been keeping semi-secret, and from there fuck the scum over. They'll never know what hit 'em.)
Or they'll just do to you what they did to me and vanillarize-neighborize you.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:53 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 252, Brian Skies wrote:Or they'll just do to you what they did to me and vanillarize-neighborize you.
That'd be their funeral then because it'd turn this game from "not exactly something I want" to "oh fuck you I AM GOING TO WIN THIS SHIT" mode. :P
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:10 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

In post 235, mastina wrote:
Vote: Kokichi Oma
nah
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Andriod18
Andriod18
Townie
Andriod18
Townie
Townie

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:11 pm

Post by Andriod18 »

In post 134, Kaede Akamatsu wrote:@HS: Well, All I can tell you is that Nos is 100% wrong.
Whether Wisdom agrees with me or not, that's another story.
In post 132, Human Sequencer wrote:I have more interest in what x slot thinks about y slot than what x slot thinks about x slot
So you're saying that Nos and Wisdom are more qualified to tell you about my feelings than myself?
You can say whatever you want about your feelings but the bottom line is we can't trust what you have to say on it. We can go meta games for an outlook on the % of that read but still. I agree with human in post [post]132[/[post], talking about ourself is useless in almost every sense of the way it's just a wifom game.
In post 139, Human Sequencer wrote:Asking purr where his reads comes from is like asking a rock to make water
That is, do you already believe that to someone who knows you well, you've already proven yourself as town?
No, not at all, and I don't think purr should be townreading me here. It's just a little unexpected to see him scumreading me here.
Why do you think in a world where Purr is known to be able to read you scum Purr goes on to scumread you. Wouldn't the logical answer be to townread you
because
you think he can read you so well?
In post 147, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 111, grapes wrote:Sure thing but i wanna hear dunn's angle first

Theorizing that your vote may have additional powers on your first vote if you're scum (while your role is strong enough stand-alone if town) so by self voting first vote you remove that bit of doubt
I really really like this post for nothing more then gut, it seems a bit extra that scum would do this.
In post 153, hebichan wrote:Im confused, android never stopped voting for me?
I don't believe this is a dumbtell but are scum more likely to not be aware of the rules then town?
@Mod are we aware if the mafia has day chat or not?
In post 161, Kaede Akamatsu wrote:
In post 158, Wisdom wrote:human, yes, nos was pretty much right
This is a lie, you know me well enough to know that this isn't true, but thanks, now you have removed any doubt in my mind that you are scum
VOTE: Wisdom
I don't believe based on what I've seen on Kaedes mood/manner she takes this angle as scum.
Show
Whoever owns these clothes should have their optic sensors adjusted. They are obviously malfunctioning.

yes I know it's Android the typo is an inside joke
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:17 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

In post 237, mastina wrote:Realtalk tho. If I were to share reads it would be basically all townreads with some nullreads
note: this is 14:3 fyi so to be expected

side note: there may be no goons
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:21 pm

Post by FakeGod »

In post 255, Andriod18 wrote:
You have no idea.
My favorite site mod is Zor Tester.
I have Brandi's autograph! I bet you're jealous.

Send me a PM if you want to replace in!
Andriod18
Andriod18
Townie
Andriod18
Townie
Townie

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:23 pm

Post by Andriod18 »

In post 157, Human Sequencer wrote:everybody has popped in to some capacity except Nancy Drew

wisdom
did you catch

muffinman is feelin pretty town
is good and there's a bunch of other 'good' sprinkled throughout his posts if you can find it under the rusemaster shitposting
Can you show me these sprinkled goods you're talking about? I don't have that strong an read on muffin perhaps a lean town but not to the extreme that you appear to me showing.
In post 165, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 159, Human Sequencer wrote:if nos scumreads kaede too I might be confident enough to sheep there based on an assumption that you both understand her well enough to read her decently, but I'd like a little more explanation than none from either of you
why does what I think matter?
I would like the answer to this too.
In post 175, Ginngie wrote:
In post 37, Andriod18 wrote:
In post 13, Wisdom wrote:i dont know andriod but this^ pinged me for trying too hard
Wisdom
Why do you think and I quote 'trying too hard' is AI is scummy in this case. I understand the logic behind scum trying too hard to look towny but do you think it's so unbelievable for town to be this way as well?
In post 17, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 13, Wisdom wrote:i dont know andriod but this^ pinged me for trying too hard
I agree. Those posts were NAI
Every post is AI some are just more telling than others. I was going to scumread this reaction but I mostly can't, because the logical answer humans have to not understanding something is to call it incorrect/wrong and in mafia terms scummy
In post 21, Kaede Akamatsu wrote:
In post 12, Andriod18 wrote:The grapes announcement isn't something that needs to be debated on nor should it be.
Kaede
light townread for post and
Human
can be town for While the post itself is very bland stating obvious facts any mafia player should know I like the tone and approach that makes it feel towny to me.
What was townie about my #9?
Why did you ask about only #9? I think your #9 and overall play is very at ease and natural.
In post 25, Wisdom wrote:last time i stopped myself from pushing you you were scum

not happening again
What do you find scummy about Kaede? Do you think older games could be clouding your judgment and making you have paranoia about her?

I think hebichan saying an overall bland statement by making a joke and calling human town and not commenting on more pressing events is a bit strange. (in post ) I'm fine placing my vote down for now
VOTE: Hebi
Tbh I’ve gotten a dummy sour mood reading from the Kaeda slot from what I’ve read so far and it feels dummy unnecessary

Also what would even be a more pressing concern for things in the game?
At that moment a few people were scumreading me for tryharding so early in the game. Hebi came in made a joke and tr human but later on said she thought the sr on me was a joke when they weren't and has no other outlook on me.
In post 195, Wisdom wrote:VOTE: hebi

Lets vote this for now
I believe only 1 scum is in wisdom/Hebi but would love to hear why this is scum wisdom. the bus doesn't feel needed so early in the game. Thoughts anyone?
In post 199, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 105, Purrcocet wrote:ill lynch in
-------
andriod
human sequencdr
muffinz
kokichi
kaede(????!?????!!?? maybe)
Thanks for this amazing contribution. You've been so helpful
Was this ironic on purpose or? (But I do agree)
In post 201, Kokichi Oma wrote:Kaede town

Wisdom scum

VOTE: wisdom
Details on wisdom? I have no idea why that slot is being scumread so much am I missing out on something?
Show
Whoever owns these clothes should have their optic sensors adjusted. They are obviously malfunctioning.

mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:23 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 257, FakeGod wrote:
In post 255, Andriod18 wrote:
You have no idea.
FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:28 pm

Post by FakeGod »

VoteCount 1.3

Kaede Akamatsu [1] - grapes
Wisdom [2] - hebichan, Kokichi Oma
Katsuki [2] - zMuffinMan, Brian Skies
hebichan [2] - Wisdom, Kaede Akamatsu
zMuffinMan [1] - Katsuki
Kokichi Oma [2] - Nosferatu, mastina

Not Voting [7]
- andriod18, Nancy Drew 39, Moment, Purrcocet, Dunnstral, Ginngie, Human Sequencer

With 17 alive it takes 9 votes to lynch.

Countdown to deadline: (expired on 2018-06-20 15:00:00)
My favorite site mod is Zor Tester.
I have Brandi's autograph! I bet you're jealous.

Send me a PM if you want to replace in!
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:40 pm

Post by grapes »

VOTE: Hebichann
Andriod18
Andriod18
Townie
Andriod18
Townie
Townie

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:50 pm

Post by Andriod18 »

In post 203, Kokichi Oma wrote:Oh yes, Nos. I'm sure you can read me correctly. Weren't you the one scumreading me when I was obvious town in like last FakeGod game.
I don't think just because someone reads you incorrectly one game doesn't give the right to use it as an argument on why it's false. Also what is your read on Nos
In post 208, Wisdom wrote:wrong assumption
my scumgame emulates my towngame, trust me, you wont know when you see it
Disagree that it's relevant you're a human being you don't play every game the same it's nearly/is impossible to do.
In post 228, mastina wrote:
In post 42, Wisdom wrote:town dont want to look towny
(Btw this would be one of the reasons why I'm intending to basically do nothing for two gamedays. I WANT people to doubt me. Because doubt keeps me alive until that point, at which I can just pull the trigger, and then suddenly, BAM! Conftown, will reveal the reads I've had the whole time but been keeping semi-secret, and from there fuck the scum over. They'll never know what hit 'em.)
This is no excuse to not post any reads because you can die before hand. Although I do expect you to become an IC within your first post. I scumread this quite hard feels like a set up for when the IC doesn't work but we'll see.
In post 236, Kaede Akamatsu wrote:
In post 231, mastina wrote:I kinda want to see how much suspicion I can garner on my slot prior to D3 tho.
Claiming D3 IC isnt a good way of garneing suspicion lol xD
I doubt anyone would suspect you now.
Well you see about that.
In post 256, zMuffinMan wrote:
In post 237, mastina wrote:Realtalk tho. If I were to share reads it would be basically all townreads with some nullreads
note: this is 14:3 fyi so to be expected

side note: there may be no goons
I can see one goon but it's clear main characters are pr roles and this mech is to help scum it's a balance yes it can land on scum but still overall it helps them. Set up spec is not the best on day 1 though.
Show

grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:52 pm

Post by grapes »

That was one of those votes you make where you feel less good about it after you make it.
In post 172, hebichan wrote:Grapes I think is playing a lot like I remember town grapes
But I'm a little more than skeptical of this line
Plus other little gutty things
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:57 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 236, Kaede Akamatsu wrote:
In post 231, mastina wrote:I kinda want to see how much suspicion I can garner on my slot prior to D3 tho.
Claiming D3 IC isnt a good way of garneing suspicion lol xD
I doubt anyone would suspect you now.
I suspect her

I don't think she's a D3 IC at all, and she's going to come up with why it was a good gambit when the time comes, or say she can be somehow roleblocked, or something
Andriod18
Andriod18
Townie
Andriod18
Townie
Townie

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:00 pm

Post by Andriod18 »

Town

andriod18
Kaede Akamatsu
Dunnstral
Human Sequencer

Nosferatu
zMuffinMan
Moment

Kokichi Oma
Katsuki
Nancy Drew 39
Ginngie
Wisdom

Brian Skies
Purrcocet

grapes
hebichan
mastina
Scum
Show

zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:03 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

oh, is calling mastina scum in vogue now?

if so, mastina is scum
Kaede Akamatsu
Kaede Akamatsu
Mafia Scum
Kaede Akamatsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:05 pm

Post by Kaede Akamatsu »

Well, I stand corrected.
Back to my old main for now

/quit indefinitely
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:07 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

In post 266, zMuffinMan wrote:oh, is calling mastina scum in vogue now?

if so, mastina is scum
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:07 pm

Post by grapes »

In post 248, Purrcocet wrote:grapes, i got that toast if you catch my drift. this message is also for mastina
i don't and i was gonna make a joke about jelly but stopped myself

Btw are you who i think you are?
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:11 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

good, we need to reduce our hydra dissonance
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:12 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

OMG YES!

I wasn't sure if you were going to leave me hanging or not but

Kaede Akamatsu
Kaede Akamatsu
Mafia Scum
Kaede Akamatsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:12 pm

Post by Kaede Akamatsu »

I actually like this new muffin avatar, you should keep that.
Back to my old main for now

/quit indefinitely
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:18 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 262, Andriod18 wrote:I don't think just because someone reads you incorrectly one game doesn't give the right to use it as an argument on why it's false.
I also didn't scumread him that game so it gets better
BRASIL BRASIL BRASIL BRRRRR
last.fm
gtkas
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #274 (ISO) » Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:19 pm

Post by grapes »

In post 264, Dunnstral wrote:I suspect her

I don't think she's a D3 IC at all, and she's going to come up with why it was a good gambit when the time comes, or say she can be somehow roleblocked, or something
I'm gonna guess she's on a team with a vanillarizor or something and planned to explain it away that way or something

Sounds more fakegody

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”