Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2500 (ISO) » Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:46 pm

Post by Cabd »

There's a dan post that won this game for him.
Currently in COVID hell, population: Entire Household
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2501 (ISO) » Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:46 pm

Post by ActionDan »

In post 2438, Cabd wrote:
In post 2437, ActionDan wrote:For now I want to know what gave you the impression you were snowing P_A here?
Mostly? Instinct from her phrasing and the lack of heavily pushing me. There's a very specific way we treat each other if actually scumreading one another. And what she was doing wasn't it. It's "deathtunnel mc deathfunnelface" if anything.
In post 2439, Cabd wrote:
In post 2438, Cabd wrote:
In post 2437, ActionDan wrote:For now I want to know what gave you the impression you were snowing P_A here?
Mostly? Instinct from her phrasing and the lack of heavily pushing me. There's a very specific way we treat each other if actually scumreading one another. And what she was doing wasn't it. It's "deathtunnel mc deathfunnelface" if anything.
Like I can state with near 100% certainty that her PT from the interlude is her telling Maxious how town I am. And that I'm being lazy.
I believe you that were she scum reading you, she'd tunnel you, but there's a clear difference between "snowing" and the mild townread she expressed. I highly doubt she was singing your praises in Maxous and her Pt. The last thing she wanted from you was a reads list on which her read of you would be conditioned, and she said this multiple times. You never gave one, and were I her, I'd find that unsettling.

In post 2447, A2 wrote:1) He seemed like he cared about the game there, like he was making an attempt to scumhunt. Here his scumhunting is just...Absent.
2) I was starting to forget why I scumread Dunnstral, so I went for Firebringer instead and I wanted to help Cowbells push that since it was a read we both agreed on. Maria was one I got from interactions during the First Dance but even then pushing Firebringer was a priority for me since I though that had more chances of flipping scum due to Associatives.
3) Maria was just saying "Keyen v A2 could be a SvS" without looking at flips. Dunnstral was saying "A2 is being extremely hostile and it bothers me." Maria blantantly did not care about Flips, Dunnstral just concerned that I was hostile and wanted to figure out if it was AI or not.
4) Honestly it's mostly just judging by gamestate and how it went down. Ever hear of the bussing method called Divide and Conquer? A group of scumbuddies scumreads the other and vice versa. I'm saying this is what happened here in attempt to open up a bunch of false dichotomies. I'm saying the way Fire approached it made it seem like this is what was going on. I'm saying instead of going for Maria/Dunn, Fire was going down and you decided to hop on for cred.

There you go Dan.
1+2 make sense to me.

for 3) I agree that those were their cited reasons, but again, you said that what I said about it:
In post 2268, ActionDan wrote:Thoughtless, reasonless, votes especially after a flip to analyze is scummy. As well as claiming they have merit without explaining why. As well as it being on you out of all people.
is suboptimal play from town that I spinned into something scummy. They are the exact same reasons you scum read MariaR if not Dunstral. This reasoning applies to the both of them, so I'm asking you why I shouldn't have thought this was a reason to scum read Dunstral?

4) Ok but which posts of Fire's made you think that and why? also after I voted you complained about nothing getting done so you didn't think he was going down necessarily.

----

Where I was at before game over
I'll give you a moment to let that sink in
hebichan
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her/Hisss

Post Post #2502 (ISO) » Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:47 pm

Post by hebichan »

In post 2492, ActionDan wrote:I was in the middle of a post btw

um

good job!
I was just looking at your posts and you seemed way too interested in actually reading things.

Sorry you needed to die to win cabd!

Sorry Alisae, Why didn't you guys shoot me, btdubs?
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2503 (ISO) » Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:47 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 2441, Cabd wrote:
In post 1354, ActionDan wrote:GBT, with regard to your observation in post 610 it's quite reasonable to raise eyebrows at. I did too. I think it was the only thing, or at least, the only somewhat important thing, I disagreed with in P_A's posts. I didn't make the jump to considering that scummy though and in the context of my overall holistic read I've compartmentalized it as a minor blot on her posting record.

---

Out of the remaining gentleman, I want to leave Key out. I don't find him explicitly scummy per se, but between posts 977 and 1350 the thoughts expressed are all tripping over each other. Examples abound: in 977 Key is convinced Dunn and MariaR slots are town but still casts doubt by both quoting a post of Dunn's to question its intent and also abdicating some responsibility for the read by wanting them to sort it out in the Pt; The read on Cabd meanders throughout both posts from scummy to maybe town to scummy again with the only new input being a scum read on A2 and an associative tell based on that which is not a sound one in any case; the scum read on A2 itself supposedly comes from the fact Key hadn't developed a town read on the slot but it's quite clear that it's pushback from A2 not town reading Key first and deciding that he should be the one to go.

On that last point I would agree with A2 that 977 and now imo 1350 don't contain evidence of scum hunting.

---

I will probably make a proposal later tonight. Of the unpaired girls other than hebichan, and of the girls in general, my strongest town reads are P_A and GBT, by far. I will probably propose to one of hebichan or P_A since both have expressed a desire for me to do so and GBT has other stronger feelings towards other gentlemen. I know Key is one of them but it's not my place to take away the responsibility for that decision from GBT. There's other things like Hebichan not liking Vecna and Priscila probably going to blow up on P_A if it happens but I'm not the type to meddle in these calls.

I also can bet that once I do propose, it will likely create a cascade effect and things may be going quicker than you'd think. So this is a warning and an advisement to air what you will soon.

cut. I strongly advise all unpaired girls to try and pair if possible. you can be choosy, but pair.
If this is a bus I'm very proud of you dan. Especially the "cascade" thing is just so likely to come from town.
The re-reading of this post won us the game. If you're both not trolling
A2
A2
Goon
A2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2504 (ISO) » Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:47 pm

Post by A2 »

Yeah Hebi
we thought Maxous and P_A were just a lot more dangerous then you two when Dan had 0 Charisma and tbh you weren't much of a threat Hebi.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2505 (ISO) » Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:48 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 2501, ActionDan wrote:You never gave one, and were I her, I'd find that unsettling.
Thankfully, you aren't. Sometimes there's things about what a person DOESNT say that are readable; but it takes spending years with somebody to pick up on them.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2506 (ISO) » Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:48 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 2504, A2 wrote:Yeah Hebi
we thought Maxous and P_A were just a lot more dangerous then you two when Dan had 0 Charisma and tbh you weren't much of a threat Hebi.
It wasn't to make me cry? Because you made me cry.
A2
A2
Goon
A2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2507 (ISO) » Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:49 pm

Post by A2 »

Nah not really :3
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2508 (ISO) » Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:49 pm

Post by ActionDan »

Well good thing I efforted whenever I wrote 1354!
A2
A2
Goon
A2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2509 (ISO) » Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:50 pm

Post by A2 »

For me it's like
there's always this last stretch of endgame where it's like
"It's either I win it or I don't."
And I just never seem to carry it to the win like ever.
hebichan
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2510 (ISO) » Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:51 pm

Post by hebichan »

In post 2503, Cabd wrote:
In post 2441, Cabd wrote:
In post 1354, ActionDan wrote:GBT, with regard to your observation in post 610 it's quite reasonable to raise eyebrows at. I did too. I think it was the only thing, or at least, the only somewhat important thing, I disagreed with in P_A's posts. I didn't make the jump to considering that scummy though and in the context of my overall holistic read I've compartmentalized it as a minor blot on her posting record.

---

Out of the remaining gentleman, I want to leave Key out. I don't find him explicitly scummy per se, but between posts 977 and 1350 the thoughts expressed are all tripping over each other. Examples abound: in 977 Key is convinced Dunn and MariaR slots are town but still casts doubt by both quoting a post of Dunn's to question its intent and also abdicating some responsibility for the read by wanting them to sort it out in the Pt; The read on Cabd meanders throughout both posts from scummy to maybe town to scummy again with the only new input being a scum read on A2 and an associative tell based on that which is not a sound one in any case; the scum read on A2 itself supposedly comes from the fact Key hadn't developed a town read on the slot but it's quite clear that it's pushback from A2 not town reading Key first and deciding that he should be the one to go.

On that last point I would agree with A2 that 977 and now imo 1350 don't contain evidence of scum hunting.

---

I will probably make a proposal later tonight. Of the unpaired girls other than hebichan, and of the girls in general, my strongest town reads are P_A and GBT, by far. I will probably propose to one of hebichan or P_A since both have expressed a desire for me to do so and GBT has other stronger feelings towards other gentlemen. I know Key is one of them but it's not my place to take away the responsibility for that decision from GBT. There's other things like Hebichan not liking Vecna and Priscila probably going to blow up on P_A if it happens but I'm not the type to meddle in these calls.

I also can bet that once I do propose, it will likely create a cascade effect and things may be going quicker than you'd think. So this is a warning and an advisement to air what you will soon.

cut. I strongly advise all unpaired girls to try and pair if possible. you can be choosy, but pair.
If this is a bus I'm very proud of you dan. Especially the "cascade" thing is just so likely to come from town.
The re-reading of this post won us the game. If you're both not trolling
A2 wrote:Yeah Hebi
But.... math, I was never getting lynched and lylo was always going to get pretty sketch for you with an IC. I always had a bit of paranoia about dan, but his posts were so good, why I tr him from the start till the end.

Pretty glad I didn't team with maxous, dan was the choice I ended up going with because it was the least likely to get auto shot. So I guess I called right.
A2
A2
Goon
A2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2511 (ISO) » Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:51 pm

Post by A2 »

And I'm good at scum it's just moments like Final Days where I just don't seem to win it. :(

pedit: I was riding on the Dan paranoia.
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2512 (ISO) » Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:51 pm

Post by ActionDan »

In post 955, A2 wrote:But let me teach you a lesson about scum!Alisae.
My game is clean majority of the time, unless it's Adventure Zone where I put myself in a position where I am like super uncomfortable 100% of the time.
and I do whatever the fuck I want
because as scum
I recongize I have complete freedom over my actions.
So if I feel like doing something
I'll just
do it.

So to answer if I would push you as scum or not?
I quite don't think it matters.
I also think it's quite a waste of time to speculate on right now.
For starters A. I'm not scum here
B. It depends on the Gamestate and
C. It depends on wether I feel like it or not.
So when I reread this, this was basically the only thing that made me think you could be capable of bussing like that.

(Also where you asked Maxous if you were right on key which made no sense but mostly the above)

I was scared. And rightly so but there was no way I could see you as scum
A2
A2
Goon
A2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2513 (ISO) » Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:52 pm

Post by A2 »

I also was attempting to kind ride on the "OH MY GOD CABD ACTUALLY BE TOWN" paranoia to attempt to atleast get TRs on me.
A2
A2
Goon
A2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2514 (ISO) » Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:53 pm

Post by A2 »

Yeah Dan I like bussing
tbh I kinda wish I had someone that wasn't Keyen as a partner
with that I was just had to be like "I want to bus this ASAP and attempt to get cred for it instead of waiting."
A2
A2
Goon
A2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2515 (ISO) » Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:54 pm

Post by A2 »

Like I'm flipfloppy about Bussing.
Sometimes I do it but sometimes I don't but I definitely know how to do it.
hebichan
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2516 (ISO) » Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:54 pm

Post by hebichan »

In post 2511, A2 wrote:And I'm good at scum it's just moments like Final Days where I just don't seem to win it. :(

pedit: I was riding on the Dan paranoia.
It was never THAT high.

I said as much to Dan in our QT, but I did need to play it up.

You should have countered cabd's constant wondering if he should leave with your own. Honestly, the face you were both sort of soft pushing cabd but making no effort to signal you had the intent to leave was the gfirst tip off.

Dan never leaves, but if you think your pair is a decent chance to have scum in it, you should leave.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2517 (ISO) » Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:55 pm

Post by Cabd »

Yeah that too, Hebi.
A2
A2
Goon
A2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2518 (ISO) » Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:55 pm

Post by A2 »

I can't leave when I'm the only person on my scumteam that can potentially carry.
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2519 (ISO) » Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:56 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 2518, A2 wrote:I can't leave when I'm the only person on my scumteam that can potentially carry.
No as in like.. two hours ago when I was waffling.

You should have been playing up the threats to leave here; not just in our PT.
A2
A2
Goon
A2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2520 (ISO) » Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:56 pm

Post by A2 »

Even then
okay I'm town, but what about Cabd?
does he read as town?
A2
A2
Goon
A2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2521 (ISO) » Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:57 pm

Post by A2 »

No
he doesn't.
hebichan
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2522 (ISO) » Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:58 pm

Post by hebichan »

In post 2518, A2 wrote:I can't leave when I'm the only person on my scumteam that can potentially carry.
I mean during this particular phase. In lylo, not earlier. You can at least signal the leave even if you don't follow through.

Cabd 100% looked town to me by this last lynch.

Dan was like 85%
A2
A2
Goon
A2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2523 (ISO) » Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:58 pm

Post by A2 »

OH I GET IT
I thought I actually did signal the leave.
A2
A2
Goon
A2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2524 (ISO) » Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:58 pm

Post by A2 »

Oh well.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”