elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #2550 (ISO) » Mon Nov 07, 2011 4:42 am

Post by elvis_knits »

In post 2546, evilpacman18 wrote:I can't really say much. I'm shit this game. I've barely been skimming and I don't have anything to contribute. Everything that people have attacked me about this game is absolutely true. I am useless here. I shouldn't have agreed to replace in and the only reason I didn't replace out was because I figured making shaft find a replacement replacement at this late point would be a nightmare. At face value I agree with IS' outguessing the mod. VT claim when there's no flipped VTs means that person is ek is probably scum and also the Foley thing sounds true. That's about all the usefulness I can give you. I wish I had more. I don't.

I am pretty sure that you are scum.

Your play is so irresponsible that I can't believe you're not scum. Your refusal to read and participate in this game, but appearance to lynch and/or hammer townies is ridiculous.
Talk nerdy to me.

"We must be willing to let go of the life we planned so as to have the life that is waiting for us." -Joseph Campbell
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2551 (ISO) » Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:02 am

Post by Internet Stranger »

In post 2549, elvis_knits wrote:I don't really know what to do to help the situation, DGB.

When I try to fight for this town I get IS calling me a hysterical vagina monster, and Prozac complaining that I am taking over and ruining the game.

I am going to call Elvis and DBG out on this. This is more blatant character assassination. You do continue to prove that you both are biased, dependent on opinions, driven by emotion, and ignore facts that arent convenient to either of you. That has nothing to do with gender, just with you two individually and your very biased arguements.

Elvis is DFSB scum that cant build a case to save her life.
DBG has been biased and selfish all game.

But saying that im calling still calling anyone a hysterical vagina monster is out of bounds. Its disingenuous, false and besides the point.

The points are:
The point is that we have a FOLEY still running around (Elvis)
I roleblocked the shit out of the FLF (Scooby)
Those two claimed to be vanilla townies in a game thats is pretty god damn safe to say that there arent any vanillas.

Those just happen to be the biggest points out of several. There is no point in rehashing the same shit over and over and beating up on Pacman at this point is silly.

This game is OVER.

Lynch Elvis, then lynch Scooby. No more townie deaths, no risk, all the reward, town wins.
Show
Elvis_Knits: "IS you are a sexist schmuck, for real"

Guttersnipe: "INTERNET STRANGER: You will never get away with the crap you pulled in this game again in any game I am in, ever"

Jora: "I don't care what you say. I don't care about scumhunting. Just die, alright!"
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #2552 (ISO) » Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:00 am

Post by elvis_knits »

To lynch me you have to believe:

1)DGB, as an unalligned character who has already won, is lying about jailkeeping me. You have to believe that she would willfully lie as part of some selfish vendetta, and ignore the fact that she has called almost everybody's allignment right in this game.

2)shaft.ed made a game that is breakable by name claim. He either didn't give scum fake claims or I am too stupid to use it. You must believe that I am also too stupid to realize that the whole scumteam is Foleys and that I shouldn't claim Foley.
Talk nerdy to me.

"We must be willing to let go of the life we planned so as to have the life that is waiting for us." -Joseph Campbell
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #2553 (ISO) » Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:07 am

Post by elvis_knits »

I would also like to point out that nobody has ever made a case against me besides that fact that I am a Foley.
Talk nerdy to me.

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2554 (ISO) » Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:20 am

In post 2552, elvis_knits wrote:To lynch me you have to believe:

1)DGB, as an unalligned character who has already won, is lying about jailkeeping me. You have to believe that she would willfully lie as part of some selfish vendetta, and ignore the fact that she has called almost everybody's allignment right in this game.

2)shaft.ed made a game that is breakable by name claim. He either didn't give scum fake claims or I am too stupid to use it. You must believe that I am also too stupid to realize that the whole scumteam is Foleys and that I shouldn't claim Foley.

#1) Is totally irrelevant at this point. There is no proof whether she has or hasnt jailkept you. You also dont know if the scum are targeting you or not (unless there is something you would like to tell us?). The fact that you keep insisting on playing this bullshit WIFOM game doesnt paint you in a good light.

And "almost" isnt good enough to win the game for the town. Besides, what does she care. She could fuck over anyone she wants or doesnt like and just say "oops, guess I was wrong". She also loves to playup her obvious guesses and briefly mentioning whomever she was wrong about. Very convenient that most of her clairvoyant predictions are actually still alive.

She is the very definition of someone that plays armchair mafia. She belongs in the dead QT playing the "I knew it all along" game. Im not trusting anyone that doesnt have a stake for the town to win. She doesnt get to play Queenmaker with the rest of us. She has blatantly shown favoritism all game, but of course, that doesnt bother YOU, Elvis.

#2) Back to blaming the mod I see. So according to you, Shafted sucks. Great. Wondeful. Youre acting like a person that fell down the stairs, but pops back up and exclaims "I did that on purpose! I would never be so clumsy to fall down, nope! not me!". Its just more WIFOM from Elvis' DFSB camp.

In post 2553, elvis_knits wrote:I would also like to point out that nobody has ever made a case against me besides that fact that I am a Foley.

No one has made a case on you, eh? Anything else that you would like to misrepresent? We can add a few more lines to mine, like the whole dubious vanilla townie claim and the clutching on to WIFOM for dear life.

Funny how in that post I was complaining that you and DBG are labeling me as "generic scum" and not even belonging specifically to either of the scum factions, yet youre BOTH still doing that NOW at crunch time. The reason that you cant peg me to a specific scum faction is because IM NOT SCUM.

In post 1841, Internet Stranger wrote:@MBL - I think that Baltar needs to catch up and find that post where the claims were lined out. I think his "I havent caught up yet" line sounded a little phony the last time he said it. Otherwise he is willing to encourage discussion and is fighting against this silly SBG/Elvis hegemony.

They want to present fear mongering and scare tactics. They cant even decide which scum team I supposedly belong to still. They havent made that point and case clear enough in the midst all of their shouting and squabbling. They are STILL playing the appeal to emotion game. They are STILL playing the "repeat it until its true" game.

I want to present facts. I want to present good sound theories. My case on Elvis constitutes:

1) Being a Foley
2) Being conveniently V/LA during the Misty lynch (but thats always hard to prove)
3) Being deliberately obtuse about her dealings with DBG, who is clearly NOT TOWN
4) Bungling her role claim
5) Being a foley in a game where foleys are scum
6) Caught lying about bandwagon positions
7) Trying to armchair mafia the Vollkan lynch after the fact when she was still instrumental in his lynch
8) DBG (a NOT TOWN entity) insisting Elvis is town with no evidence
9) This douschebaggery with the jailkeep and the egg, we STILL dont have all of the facts there. I aactually like Zeeks theory that Elvis is a filthy liar regarding this.
10) I have seen Umbrage go toe to toe to the point of no return and go full rage UmbRAGE and explode with a scumbuddy Day 1 and ended up winning the game because no one suspected them after that. I wouldnt put it past him to try this with Elvis as well.
11) Being a foley in a game where foleys are scum
Show

Guttersnipe: "INTERNET STRANGER: You will never get away with the crap you pulled in this game again in any game I am in, ever"

Jora: "I don't care what you say. I don't care about scumhunting. Just die, alright!"
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #2555 (ISO) » Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:43 am

Post by elvis_knits »

I'm arguing that shaft.ed is not stupid, IS. He's not dumb, so he wouldn't make a breakable game. That is what I am arguing.

Let's look at your case.

Let's take out all the reasons that are Flavor ("Foley") and Unwarranted Paranoia ("we can't trust DGB")

In post 1841, Internet Stranger wrote: My case on Elvis constitutes:

1) Being a Foley

2) Being conveniently V/LA during the Misty lynch (but thats always hard to prove)
3) Being deliberately obtuse about her dealings with DBG, who is clearly NOT TOWN

4) Bungling her role claim
5) Being a foley in a game where foleys are scum

6) Caught lying about bandwagon positions
7) Trying to armchair mafia the Vollkan lynch after the fact when she was still instrumental in his lynch
8) DBG (a NOT TOWN entity) insisting Elvis is town with no evidence

9) This douschebaggery with the jailkeep and the egg, we STILL dont have all of the facts there. I aactually like Zeeks theory that Elvis is a filthy liar regarding this.

10) I have seen Umbrage go toe to toe to the point of no return and go full rage UmbRAGE and explode with a scumbuddy Day 1 and ended up winning the game because no one suspected them after that. I wouldnt put it past him to try this with Elvis as well.
11) Being a foley in a game where foleys are scum

We have left:
1)VLA during MB lynch.

I was calling MB scum before that anyway, and had voted her D2 and tried to get a wagon going.

2)Lying about bandwagon positions.

I never lied. I made a mistake in one part but corrected it immediately. I assume you are referring to when I was pointing out how scummy VP Baltar was for choosing to vote Vollkan over you when your wagons were even. I pointed out how MEdicated Lain and VP Baltar were the two players who tried to tip the wagon toward vollkan when your wagon was even with Vollkan. Medicated Lain and VP Baltar have both flipped FLF. They were both protecting you.

3)Trying to avoid blame for vollkan lynch.

I have always taken my fair share of blame for the vollkan lynch, but to say that I am responsible for the vollkan lynch or that i should take more responsibilit for the vollkan lynch is clearly incorrect. Anybody in this game knows you were pushing vollkan all day, and if anybody should take more blame for that, it's YOU, not me. Also, this was VPscum's argument, which he was clearly fabricating.

4)Umbrage busses.

Okay. That's great. So anybody he argued with could be scum. This doesn't make me scum.
Talk nerdy to me.

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2556 (ISO) » Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:09 am

Oh hey, selective positioning! Love it! Do I get to redact random points and ignore them too?

Im not going to respond to a selective half of an argument just because you choose to "take them out". Youre also conveniently removing the vanilla townie claim in a game full of roles as well. Lay all of the cards on the table or go away, im not playing this little game of selective reasoning with you.

Youre also not paying attention to Scooby whatsoever and instead choose to take a potshot on Pacman after DBG started mentioning it. Where is the Scooby point by point analysis? If you didnt have it out for me so bad, you would have ISO'ed Scooby already, but youre so hung up on the "IS is scum, regardless of faction" nonsense that youre blinded to even look anywhere else.

If you werent DFSB, you would be looking for two scum, not just one.

Your lynching makes the most sense for the town to win this game. Your vote on me is full of OMGUS, irrationality and vengeful rage.
Show

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #2557 (ISO) » Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:26 am

Post by elvis_knits »

Spoiler: My response to that
It's not selective. I've said many times why the Foley thing shouldn't matter and why DGB should be believed.

Vanilla is not a reason for me to be scum. I can't believe that you would want to outguess the mod and setup and flavor speculate and use that as reasons to lynch me.

I have looked at scooby. I went through him yesterday, posted my questions, and seriously thought about him. I think EPM is much scummier. I am looking for two scum: you and EPM.

How is my voting OMGUS?

How is it irrational?

On a personal note, I have to applaud the sheer audacity of your performance here, however I think it should be obvious that you are a huge bullying windbag who is trying to throw everything at me but the kitchen sink even though most of it isn't even close to being somewhat pertinent. OMGUS? REALLY IS? I've been trying to lynch you for days, and NOW you say it's OMGUS?

We could go back and forth like this forever. I feel that your aim is just to bury my very good points so that when Prozac comes back he doesn't want to wade through it, and just hates us both.
Talk nerdy to me.

elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #2558 (ISO) » Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:32 am

Post by elvis_knits »

PROZAC, if you read nothing else:

In post 2552, elvis_knits wrote:To lynch me you have to believe:

Talk nerdy to me.

Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #2559 (ISO) » Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:37 am

Post by Porochaz »

Ill be reading from day 4 again before I make a final decision.
Mostly retired. Unless you ask or it's something interesting.
scooby
scooby
Mafia Scum
scooby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2560 (ISO) » Mon Nov 07, 2011 2:51 pm

Post by scooby »

VLA until tomorrow
evilpacman18
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2561 (ISO) » Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:56 pm

Post by evilpacman18 »

I'm far too busy and quite uninterested. I'm not scum.
I play piano and competitive Smash 4 under the tag EPM
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #2562 (ISO) » Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:00 pm

Post by Porochaz »

Then piss off, I just finished my game and there were plenty of people willing to replace.

mod, request replacement for evilpacman. Its clear he doesn't want to play this game.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #2563 (ISO) » Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:01 pm

Post by Porochaz »

and you should be banned from modding at the very least games in future, you are a complete and utter waste of space.
evilpacman18
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2564 (ISO) » Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:18 pm

Post by evilpacman18 »

Sigh. What pages is Day 4 on?
shaft.ed
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
dem.agogue

Post Post #2565 (ISO) » Tue Nov 08, 2011 12:33 am

Post by shaft.ed »

In post 2562, Porochaz wrote:
mod, request replacement for evilpacman. Its clear he doesn't want to play this game.

I've already stated this is not an option
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2566 (ISO) » Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:07 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

For the dead QT only:

Spoiler:
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
evilpacman18
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2567 (ISO) » Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:37 am

Post by evilpacman18 »

I forgot the existence of links in the OP. Day 4 is short. This is good. I am reading it.
evilpacman18
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2568 (ISO) » Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:11 am

Post by evilpacman18 »

Wooooooooah. 1261 is really bad. I was wondering why I was reading this day until I got to this post. I feel like IS should've seen this coming when he wrote that post. I definitely wanna see him and Lain are on the same team.

Prozac is this the post you wanted me to see? What do you think of it?
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #2569 (ISO) » Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:18 am

Post by Porochaz »

Im asking you to read Day 4 onwards to the present day...Im not talking about one post/page.

DAMN... BLOOD... WONT... COME... OUT... OF... THIS... STONE...
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #2570 (ISO) » Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:53 am

Post by elvis_knits »

In post 2568, evilpacman18 wrote:Wooooooooah. 1261 is really bad. I was wondering why I was reading this day until I got to this post. I feel like IS should've seen this coming when he wrote that post. I definitely wanna see him and Lain are on the same team.

So vote IS.
Talk nerdy to me.

evilpacman18
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2571 (ISO) » Tue Nov 08, 2011 2:39 pm

Post by evilpacman18 »

In post 2570, elvis_knits wrote:
In post 2568, evilpacman18 wrote:Wooooooooah. 1261 is really bad. I was wondering why I was reading this day until I got to this post. I feel like IS should've seen this coming when he wrote that post. I definitely wanna see him and Lain are on the same team.

So vote IS.

I almost did it here but then I sensed a bit of opportunism.
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2572 (ISO) » Tue Nov 08, 2011 2:50 pm

Elvis is acting like the Emperor trying to get Luke to join the dark side. "Let your anger consume you Pacman, DOOOO IT!"

Despite all of DBG's anti-town antics, I still nailed the scum, thats all there is to it.
Of course Elvis and Scooby have to vote for me and try to get me lynched. Its the only chance either of them have to win.

Lynch DFSB Elvis.
I roleblock FLF Scooby tonight, and no more townies will ever die. Its beautiful. Time for this town to win.

I know neither you or Poro want to make a mistake here, so take all the time you need. In the end, ill be the one that was right regardless.
Show

evilpacman18
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2573 (ISO) » Tue Nov 08, 2011 3:40 pm

Post by evilpacman18 »

vote: Internet Stranger

Too much white knighting. Sorry dude. (@IS and Prozac as well)
evilpacman18
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2574 (ISO) » Tue Nov 08, 2011 3:41 pm

Post by evilpacman18 »

*fingers crossed*

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”