skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2625 (ISO) » Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:44 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

btw, if you do happen to be one of those people, and are lurking, feel free to post "not a hammer", btu other than that please don't post luv/them. i want to talk to fykus.
Fykus
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2626 (ISO) » Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:45 pm

Post by Fykus »

the only scum meta thing ive met this game is that ive posted shit all. but im posting a heap now in hopes of reversing that so apart from that i cant offer much in the way of explanation. this is why i hate being in lylo. im an easy lynch.
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2627 (ISO) » Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:46 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

In post 2624, Fykus wrote:youve seen me as town, and i think you know how weak willed i am. honestly for me to of gotten this far without being lynched (and even being lynched before skitter nonetheless) id have to be pretty decent at scum yeah? have you seen my scum games before? i usually claim something to get people off my case, normally with some kind of modifier to justify why i live after said claim.
the only game we played (iirc), i was town, you were town, you misread me and blah blah blah people ignored me scumtranscend won. but that's just a wifom argument, is that all?
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2628 (ISO) » Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:46 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

In post 2626, Fykus wrote:the only scum meta thing ive met this game is that ive posted shit all. but im posting a heap now in hopes of reversing that so apart from that i cant offer much in the way of explanation. this is why i hate being in lylo. im an easy lynch.
i mean, you were posting elsewhere extensively while ignoring this game. i don't think you're going to deny that, would you like to argue that doesn't look bad?
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2629 (ISO) » Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:47 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

In post 2628, skirt skirt wrote:
In post 2626, Fykus wrote:the only scum meta thing ive met this game is that ive posted shit all. but im posting a heap now in hopes of reversing that so apart from that i cant offer much in the way of explanation. this is why i hate being in lylo. im an easy lynch.
i mean, you were posting elsewhere extensively while ignoring this game. i don't think you're going to deny that, would you like to argue that doesn't look bad?
extensively as in for a long period of time / you were not posting here much / me disagreeing with "im posting a heap now"
Fykus
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2630 (ISO) » Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:48 pm

Post by Fykus »

pretty much yeah. i suck at lylo. i couldnt argue myself out of a lynch if my life depended on it (lol)

yeah the last couple of days i have. when this game started i entered a rut in my eagerness to play. maybe it was because of all the big names in the game or something or maybe my confidence just got shot to shit because i couldnt formulate any reads.
Fykus
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2631 (ISO) » Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:48 pm

Post by Fykus »

well i mean a heap in comparison to the rest of the time this game. its still low in comparison to other games.
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2632 (ISO) » Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:49 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

In post 2630, Fykus wrote:pretty much yeah. i suck at lylo. i couldnt argue myself out of a lynch if my life depended on it (lol)

yeah the last couple of days i have. when this game started i entered a rut in my eagerness to play. maybe it was because of all the big names in the game or something or maybe my confidence just got shot to shit because i couldnt formulate any reads.
i mean, you are aware most of your argument falls under ate/wifom? neither are necessarily scummy, i do both as town plenty personally, but do you have anything more substantial?
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2633 (ISO) » Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:50 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

im basically asking for your best argument for me to unvote.
Fykus
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2634 (ISO) » Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:51 pm

Post by Fykus »

wifom/ate are all i have. my capabilities in mafia when im about to be lynched are really bad. i duno if i need specific tutoring or just more practice.

as such, no i dont have anything substantial i could convince you that im actually town.

pedit

im town. theres not much else i can say thats not repeating what ive said already that wont be wifom/ate
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2635 (ISO) » Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:52 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

i'm doing this at 3 am because i'm pretty confident the rest of the game is asleep except /maybe/ the other person voting you (luv), but there's that off chance someone wakes up or whatever and hammers you, and you know that, so town!you should be quivering right now i'd think. i want to read that emotion in your posts, and i want you to use that to convince me you're town.
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2636 (ISO) » Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:53 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

In post 2634, Fykus wrote:wifom/ate are all i have. my capabilities in mafia when im about to be lynched are really bad. i duno if i need specific tutoring or just more practice.

as such, no i dont have anything substantial i could convince you that im actually town.

pedit

im town. theres not much else i can say thats not repeating what ive said already that wont be wifom/ate
are you 100% confident the team is luv/mumble? you won't reconsider scumble?
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2637 (ISO) » Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:54 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

In post 2635, skirt skirt wrote:i'm doing this at 3 am because i'm pretty confident the rest of the game is asleep except /maybe/ the other person voting you (luv), but there's that off chance someone wakes up or whatever and hammers you, and you know that, so town!you should be quivering right now i'd think. i want to read that emotion in your posts, and i want you to use that to convince me you're town.
also because 3 am is the only time i have time to play mafia this week lmao
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2638 (ISO) » Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:55 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

UNVOTE:
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2639 (ISO) » Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:55 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

una just posted in the hood, dono't think he's checked the thread. not gonna risk a hammer, but i'd like to continue this interaction a bit if possible.
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2640 (ISO) » Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:56 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

DAMN.
I'm late Eddie.
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2641 (ISO) » Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:56 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

Vote for a sec again.
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2642 (ISO) » Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:56 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

:lol:
Fykus
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2643 (ISO) » Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:56 pm

Post by Fykus »

im frustrated with myself because i cant make a decently worded argument. like you for example could probably sit here and come up with some big thing that perfectly explains what im feeling and whoever was reading it would be like "yep, hes town" and unvote you. unfortunately im not that good.

honestly though, dont you think boon is being pigheaded about the refusal to consider mumble?

pedit and yeah i 100% wont reconsider scumble. luv is 95%, originally because of mulch's final words to me, but also because it feels to me that luv has been here but not "been here" if you get what i mean this game. hes like a shell.

pedit
UNVOTE: fykus
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2644 (ISO) » Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:58 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

"honestly though, dont you think boon is being pigheaded about the refusal to consider mumble?"

i don't really think mumble has much of a chance of being scum either, tbf. :/
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2645 (ISO) » Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:58 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

i appreciate the compliments btw, and yea, thank you for this.

btw, if the team is una and luv, and i am una, id feel super pissed now :lol:
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2646 (ISO) » Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:59 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 2644, skirt skirt wrote:"honestly though, dont you think boon is being pigheaded about the refusal to consider mumble?"

i don't really think mumble has much of a chance of being scum either, tbf. :/
If anything, I'm less pigheaded that Eddie is, since I've been considering LUV/Mumble.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
Fykus
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2647 (ISO) » Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:59 pm

Post by Fykus »

bah, i wish i was more expressive. its just a gut thing for me, but im positive about it. i was so sure that midget was town but i stupidly just sat back lurking and never said it before he was lynched. despite not posting much this game i have read every single post
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2648 (ISO) » Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:00 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 2645, skirt skirt wrote:i appreciate the compliments btw, and yea, thank you for this.

btw, if the team is una and luv, and i am una, id feel super pissed now :lol:
I'm furious.
Just trembling with rage. :]
Fykus
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Fykus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2649 (ISO) » Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:00 pm

Post by Fykus »

i appreciate it boon because i know how stubborn you can be sometimes (that large normal we were in together). i guess i havent seen eddie play as much as i have seen you so i cant compare you both yet lol.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”