she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #2700 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 2:15 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 2521, Nimueh wrote:
In post 2514, skitter30 wrote:
i know, my point is that she was over-reacting to something that was a non-issue - she was acting as if i was about to get her lynched when she shouldn't have felt threatened there at all since there was *at most* one vote on her + me saying that i might vote her in the future
In post 1636, skitter30 wrote:ngl i kinda want to vote nimueh; she feels really flat here for her and
i'm kinda surprised that she's not scumreading enter here tbh

pedit
WHY ARE YOU ASKING MY OPINION!!!!!!

Oh really? Please explain the bolded then and how you can make this current post, when you previously sr me for NOT omgussing Enter.

You can’t have it BOTH ways Skitter. You can’t sr for under-reacting to Enter push and sr to overreacting to your vote on me. Which one is it?
a) i wasn't scumreading you for not omgus'ing enter; i was expressing surprise, which is not the same thing as scumreading you - don't conflate the two

b) you have a tendency to over-react to things, yes, and to snap-omgus people for scumreading you. acting like i was imminently lynching you seemed like an over-reaction even for you, which is why i was bringing it up. i don't know you well enough, and haven't played with you enough, to have a feel for what's a 'normal' overreaction for you and what's a weird/scummy over-reaction for you
Show
Hiatus once more.

'skitter is fucking terrifying' ~ town-bork about scum-me

'Skitter [was] terrifying to play against ngl' ~ scum-bork about town-me

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

'Skitter you're a spirit animal's spirit animal' ~ slaxx
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #2701 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 2:17 pm

Post by skitter30 »

@nim can you just list the significant things/posts you want me to respond to?
Show
Hiatus once more.

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #2702 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 2:20 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 2522, Nimueh wrote:
In post 2520, skitter30 wrote:
In post 2516, Nimueh wrote:
Why the :facepalm: ? You have been looking for any opportunity that vote me, so why shouldn’t I find this not at all suspicious?

Ankamius hasn’t changed her vote on me, so you can’t even consider it sheeping.

But I am legit frustrated that I have to choose between proving my alignment and risking being outted, because there is no way I would ever be mislynched here if I did. Meh
uh i'm not looking for any reason to vote you; i'm voting you because one of the main reasons i *wasn't* no longer applies
calling it an easy or oppurtunistic vote in this context is silly

no, ank did not vote you just now, you're right, but she's pretty obviously questioning her read on you

Silly or just fact?

For all I know, Ankamius may not even be sr me at all but seeing who takes the bait and jumps on me, like you suddenly did. I don’t believe you think I’m the most obvious sr in this game and yes I do consider your vote on me opportunistc. Why? Because you have clearly been ignoring any posts that point away from my bring scum here and you immediately voting me, the second Ankamius expresses even the slightest doubt, pings me hard.
:facepalm:

a) it's pretty apparent that's not what ank was/is doing
b) it's not oppurtunistic in the context of my previous reasons for voting/not-voting you ffs; you're acting like i just randomly threw down a vote out of nowhere when in fact i voted *because the reason i was not-voting no longer applies*
Show
Hiatus once more.

northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2703 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 2:22 pm

Post by northsidegal »

Those who were below deck were unaware of what had happened to Brigitte.

Their faces were grim as they were told the news.
Votecount 2.2
Flubbernugget(3)
~ (29), (12), (115)
tris(2)
~ (6), (3)
Succinct(1)
~ (20)
NotMySpamAccount(1)
~ (11)
Nimueh(1)
~ (39)

Not Voting (4): (117), Chara(35), xRECKONERx(12), NotMySpamAccount(9)

With 12 alive it takes 7 to lynch. The Day 2 deadline is in (expired on 2019-03-19 23:56:59).

Mod Notes:

skitter30 is V/LA while moving.
Nimueh is V/LA while sick.
Last edited by northsidegal on Mon Mar 11, 2019 2:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
wiki | modded | Newbie NewD3 Stats | scripts

things fall apart
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #2704 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 2:22 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 2529, Nimueh wrote:@Skitter, why did you unvote here? You had previouly pushing both Tris and me, then you don’t vote for anyone why? Especially since you were att townreading Brigitte? You recently voted Flubber before you opportunistically jumped on me but yet no EOD vote at all? How do you account for this?
maybe the timestamps between when i unvoted and when brigitte self-voted might account for this, who knows
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #2705 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 2:23 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 2532, Flubbernugget wrote:Skitter's new vote is even more bizarre than their previous one
do tell
Show
Hiatus once more.

Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2706 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 2:28 pm

Post by Nimueh »

In post 2700, skitter30 wrote:
In post 2521, Nimueh wrote:
In post 2514, skitter30 wrote:
i know, my point is that she was over-reacting to something that was a non-issue - she was acting as if i was about to get her lynched when she shouldn't have felt threatened there at all since there was *at most* one vote on her + me saying that i might vote her in the future
In post 1636, skitter30 wrote:ngl i kinda want to vote nimueh; she feels really flat here for her and
i'm kinda surprised that she's not scumreading enter here tbh

pedit
WHY ARE YOU ASKING MY OPINION!!!!!!

Oh really? Please explain the bolded then and how you can make this current post, when you previously sr me for NOT omgussing Enter.

You can’t have it BOTH ways Skitter. You can’t sr for under-reacting to Enter push and sr to overreacting to your vote on me. Which one is it?
a) i wasn't scumreading you for not omgus'ing enter;
i was expressing surprise, which is not the same thing as scumreading you
- don't conflate the two

b) you have a tendency to over-react to things, yes, and to snap-omgus people for scumreading you. acting like i was imminently lynching you seemed like an over-reaction even for you, which is why i was bringing it up. i don't know you well enough,
and haven't played with you enough, to have a feel for what's a 'normal' overreaction for you and what's a weird/scummy over-reaction for you
I’m not conflating ANYTHING and I don’t believe this post - both a) and b) Since when does town!you hedge like this but amazingly still feel confident enough to put a vote on me? @Skitter, pro-tip, please stop treating me like I’m an idiot here. It’s not working. Bolded is complete bs btw. And if you really “haven’t played with [me] enough”, then why would you even have any
reason
to be “surprised” at my “not omgus’ing enter”?

Are you seriously still shocked I’m not tr you here? :shifty: It’s almost as if your posts are the printed equivalent of talking out of both sides of your mouth and then strangely acting all offended, whenever anyone correctly points this out.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #2707 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 2:34 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 2534, Nimueh wrote:
In post 2532, Flubbernugget wrote:Skitter's new vote is even more bizarre than their previous one
Yeah, she keeps on insisting that she isn’t opportunistically voting me and pushing for my mislynch and seems to act offended, when I point out the obvious but I’ve played with town!Skitter and
she actually wrestles with her votes and doesn’t confibias slots like she is here.

And her reason for previously voting you makes absolutely no sense, considering her not making any vote at the EOD 1.
:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:
please please please please please don't pull something like on me again, there's a reason why i don't want to play with you ffs, and why i've asked you to stay out of my games, and inadvertently signing up for a game wiht you because you decided you wanted to play on a secret alt but keeping the same playing style has not made this an enjoyable experience for me in the slightest.

i've repeatedly said i can't read your posts, and that actually trying to sort you wrt your alignment is ridiculously hard because i hate reading your posts and i hate trying to sort through the emotional tilting thing you do, and that reading it makes me incredibly uncomfortable and like actually fucks with my head/emotions irl

so yeah, i might be conf-biased to hate all of your posts (which i admitted to like 80 pages ago or whatever) but i don't know what you want me to do about it when you know about my feelings and like *put me in this situation* anyways

maybe i should be more diplomatic or whatever like i was last time but i'm starting to lose patience and i don't know how else to get my message across since you're like misreading/ignoring everything i say

i said your posts felt scummy. i acknowledged it might have been for out-of-games reasons so i dropped it when someone else who i think can read you better said she thought you were town; i figured they had a better/more unbiased read on you than i do most of the time. if they no longer think that i don't see a reason not to vote you
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #2708 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 2:36 pm

Post by skitter30 »

oh ffs
yeah i'm going to take a break from responding to your posts, sorry, you're pissing me off too much
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #2709 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 2:37 pm

Post by skitter30 »

especially since i can't even respond to that without like explicitly linking last game :facepalm:
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #2710 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 2:43 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 2560, xRECKONERx wrote:creature is pinging me bc of the whole "oh man ah geez i just cant get into this game" which when you're a replacement is kinda underwhelming and lets you hide. coupled with WHO creature replaced (tictac) and the fact tictac contributed fuckall and only had 12 posts, and that slot needs way more hard content.

elbirn i think is town bc the vote hops look kinda natural and the way he ran the fuck away from the brig wagon when, as scum, he could've replaced in and left his vote there while he "caught up" to push the wagon forward
i agree with both of these
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #2711 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 2:45 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 2573, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 2120, Chara wrote:VOTE: Brigitte
the more i think about it, the more i think this is a better lynch. skitter's argument for Brigitte's lack of survivalism/arguing against the townread is a sound one but i get the feeling that Brigitte considers the arguments she's made to be soundly NAI and would have made them regardless.

but her last three votes have all been PoE scumreads and pretty safe bets at the time she made them. i absolutely buy town being in that position but i think what i was townreading from Brigitte was NAI.

i don't find tris towny either and i probably will have to end up hammering that by the end of the day. (i think we have about a day left?)
but it's something for me to consider tomorrow at least. of the two i like this more. tris has this gut feeling recently of being strangely awkward which could be newbscum or could just be a newish sort of feeling. Brigitte i think is more aware of her own play.

pedit: already chose.
The vote precedes two points on brigette being NAI and a setup to still get tris lynched if that were to become convenient. I think this is a perfect illustration of what I was trying to get at when I said chara's posting looks good in a vacuum. This vote really didn't bring any suspicion to chara at all, but it really should have.
why exactly are you voting succinct?
Show
Hiatus once more.

Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2712 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 2:46 pm

Post by Nimueh »

In post 2707, skitter30 wrote:
In post 2534, Nimueh wrote:
Yeah, she keeps on insisting that she isn’t opportunistically voting me and pushing for my mislynch and seems to act offended, when I point out the obvious but I’ve played with town!Skitter and
she actually wrestles with her votes and doesn’t confibias slots like she is here.

And her reason for previously voting you makes absolutely no sense, considering her not making any vote at the EOD 1.
:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:
please please please please please don't pull something like on me again, there's a reason why i don't want to play with you ffs, and why i've asked you to stay out of my games, and inadvertently signing up for a game wiht you because you decided you wanted to play on a secret alt but keeping the same playing style has not made this an enjoyable experience for me in the slightest.

i've repeatedly said i can't read your posts, and that actually trying to sort you wrt your alignment is ridiculously hard because i hate reading your posts and i hate trying to sort through the emotional tilting thing you do, and that reading it makes me incredibly uncomfortable and like actually fucks with my head/emotions irl

so yeah, i might be conf-biased to hate all of your posts (which i admitted to like 80 pages ago or whatever) but i don't know what you want me to do about it when you know about my feelings and like *put me in this situation* anyways

maybe i should be more diplomatic or whatever like i was last time but i'm starting to lose patience and i don't know how else to get my message across since you're like misreading/ignoring everything i say

i said your posts felt scummy. i acknowledged it might have been for out-of-games reasons so i dropped it when someone else who i think can read you better said she thought you were town; i figured they had a better/more unbiased read on you than i do most of the time. if they no longer think that i don't see a reason not to vote you
You signed up after me and I’m really getting tired of you continuing to harp on this like some crutch, so I can never confront you for anything. Oh and btw, I do have other accounts than the two you are currently familiar with and no, I have 0 intention of sharing any of that info with you. If you seriously can’t handle some perfectly legitimate blowback from your specious reads/votes on me, I don’t see why that needs to ever be my problem.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2713 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 2:48 pm

Post by Nimueh »

In post 2708, skitter30 wrote:oh ffs
yeah i'm going to take a break from responding to your posts, sorry, you're pissing me off too much
Who is your vote currently on? Oh yeah, me. :roll:
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #2714 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 2:49 pm

Post by skitter30 »

@mod
please replace me

there's a lot that i want to say that, but i won't
Show
Hiatus once more.

Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2715 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 2:50 pm

Post by Ankamius »

SIGH
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #2716 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 2:54 pm

Post by skitter30 »

ank's town,
chara's town i think
still think enter's slot is town although succinct has been meh
urap was townie, xtoxm has been making me lose the read because he's been doing nothign

flubber is scummy
elbirn is townie for him i think
nmsa is scummy? not sure
creature i think might be scum

don't really have a read on reck or tris

sorry, i hate doing this, but i really can't play with her and it's starting to fuck with my head again and i don't think continuing this argument is good for me or the game
shutting up now
Show
Hiatus once more.

Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2717 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 2:55 pm

Post by Nimueh »

In post 2714, skitter30 wrote:
@mod
please replace me

there's a lot that i want to say that, but i won't
Look your vote is on me, why do you expect to just ignore that? How is that even fair or reasonable on your part? I’m not trying to fight with you but you seem to get upset if I refuse to walk on eggshells around you.
Nimueh
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Nimueh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2718 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 2:57 pm

Post by Nimueh »

In post 2716, skitter30 wrote:ank's town,
chara's town i think
still think enter's slot is town although succinct has been meh
urap was townie, xtoxm has been making me lose the read because he's been doing nothign

flubber is scummy
elbirn is townie for him i think
nmsa is scummy? not sure
creature i think might be scum

don't really have a read on reck or tris

sorry, i hate doing this, but i really can't play with her and it's starting to fuck with my head again and i don't think continuing this argument is good for me or the game
shutting up now
So seriously, what would you have me do then? Serious question.
tris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris
Pronoun: she

Post Post #2719 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:00 pm

Post by tris »

This is frustrating
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2720 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:01 pm

Post by Ankamius »

@Mod: Is it public knowledge at what stage we will know when NKs are enabled again? I'm referring to like start-of-day vs end-of-day
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2721 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:03 pm

Post by Ankamius »

In post 2719, tris wrote:This is frustrating
mhm

ngl I'm rapidly losing my drive to give a shit this game
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2722 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:05 pm

Post by Ankamius »

VOTE: Xtoxm

this is going to take a lot less effort to push through and I don't want to put enough effort in to push Flubber to a lynch today despite feeling like it's objectively the best play, since I don't think it's healthy for the gamestate to risk flaring myself up

so I'll just sit in the backseat and just look to shield mislynches if things go off track
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2723 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:05 pm

Post by northsidegal »

In post 2720, Ankamius wrote:
@Mod: Is it public knowledge at what stage we will know when NKs are enabled again? I'm referring to like start-of-day vs end-of-day
There is no such public knowledge.
wiki | modded | Newbie NewD3 Stats | scripts

things fall apart
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2724 (ISO) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:07 pm

Post by Ankamius »

that sucks

that means we could just get to the end of day 2 and get told that we're suddenly going to have a night 2

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”