Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #2700 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2022 2:18 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 2697, Vivax wrote:
In post 2695, Crescent wrote:
In post 2691, Vivax wrote:I'm just going to sheep Greetings legacy
Too grumpy to be a good influence on this game today, it's the bad kind of wtf-inducing posts

VOTE: Enchant
I think I've talked myself off of Enchant, somehow.

But seriously I do want to see SOMETHING more substantial from him today before I'm committing to anyone.
I'm just going to seriously tinfoil here UNVOTE:
And say Frogster/Fire is the scum slot cause it started off with self-proclaimed scumminess then went into making posts that make themselves look townie.

Also, Frogsters approach today with the pathing nonsense aimed at getting me to scumread you smells bad
:eek: :eek: :eek:
In post 2694, Vivax wrote:From a self-aware perspective, as scum I'd probably have to push the towniest players here
Bruce: Terry. I've been thinking about something you once told me... and you were wrong. It's not Batman that makes you worthwhile; it's the other way around. Never tell yourself anything different.
Terry: ...Thanks.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #2701 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2022 2:21 am

Post by Crescent »

Too grumpy to be a good influence on this game today, it's the bad kind of wtf-inducing posts

But seriously I do want to see SOMETHING more substantial from him today before I'm committing to anyone.
And say Frogster/Fire is the scum slot cause it started off with self-proclaimed scumminess then went into making posts that make themselves look townie.

Also, Frogsters approach today with the pathing nonsense aimed at getting me to scumread you smells bad
My TR of FK is pretty much solely based on Fire, who has a very strong ISO. For him to be scum means he would've been playing a really strong scumgame before suddenly becoming demotivated and falling off a cliff.
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he

Post Post #2702 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2022 2:22 am

Post by Vivax »

My self awareness doesn't apply to you because I'm highly polarized and only pushing lunch bait gives me scum points

Cres is a pendulum, post-wise. Frogster tries harder to shape my game view

VOTE: FrogsterKing

long live the unpopular take

p-edit: Yeah Fire's ISO looks strong from reads, but that's not hard for scum to do
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2703 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2022 2:24 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 2699, Crescent wrote:On a side note I just re-read Enchant's VCA and it's probably even worse than Gera's.

I'm deriving a lot of the possibility of him being town strictly by Unsuee's tunnel on this guy mirroring his tunnel on Malcolm, especially in a situation where scum was already behind.
That's too bad. I feel like Enchant might not do anything because now they're getting a lot of attention for doing nothing.
Bruce: Terry. I've been thinking about something you once told me... and you were wrong. It's not Batman that makes you worthwhile; it's the other way around. Never tell yourself anything different.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2704 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2022 2:25 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 2702, Vivax wrote:Frogster tries harder to shape my game view
Muahahaha
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2705 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2022 2:28 am

Post by Crescent »

Oh I've said it before: I'm a data absorber, and there sure is a lot of data to absorb, but I also have a lot of time to do it. This is reading back on 2,500 posts in a week. That's a trifle compared to having to do 7,000 posts in 48 hours... Without the existence of an ISO button.

Seriously, there's no ISO button. You have to manually hunt all of a player's posts if you want to ISO them. This one little button is a fucking godsend.
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2706 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2022 2:33 am

Post by Vivax »

In post 2705, Crescent wrote:Oh I've said it before: I'm a data absorber, and there sure is a lot of data to absorb, but I also have a lot of time to do it. This is reading back on 2,500 posts in a week. That's a trifle compared to having to do 7,000 posts in 48 hours... Without the existence of an ISO button.

Seriously, there's no ISO button. You have to manually hunt all of a player's posts if you want to ISO them. This one little button is a fucking godsend.
I have a little thing alongside my head that whispers me things through sensations without being schizophrenic.
Are you smoking?
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2707 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2022 2:35 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 2705, Crescent wrote:Oh I've said it before: I'm a data absorber, and there sure is a lot of data to absorb, but I also have a lot of time to do it. This is reading back on 2,500 posts in a week. That's a trifle compared to having to do 7,000 posts in 48 hours... Without the existence of an ISO button.

You grew up solving mysteries in the jungle and now you must learn to survive on the police force for a small middle class suburb.
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2708 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2022 2:36 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 2698, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 2693, geraintm wrote:what does Pathing mean though? You have i guess pointed out their path of thoughts
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
oh, i thought it was something cleverer than that.
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2709 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2022 2:38 am

Post by Vivax »

In post 2707, Frogsterking wrote:

You grew up solving mysteries in the jungle and now you must learn to survive on the police force for a small middle class suburb.
Lara Croft retires, becomes a horseback cop in the Mongolian steppes
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2710 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2022 2:39 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 2701, Crescent wrote:

My TR of FK is pretty much solely based on Fire, who has a very strong ISO. For him to be scum means he would've been playing a really strong scumgame before suddenly becoming demotivated and falling off a cliff.
my read on you is that you you seem very similar to the other game we were in....but frankly i think you are a pretty decent player and not having seen ascum game from you i think it will be very similar and i would have no idea what to ook for. if i had a power roll, you would be one of the first people i would check.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2711 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2022 2:41 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 2709, Vivax wrote:
In post 2707, Frogsterking wrote:

Lara Croft retires, becomes a horseback cop in the Mongolian steppes
Lmao
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2712 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2022 2:42 am

Post by Crescent »

In post 2706, Vivax wrote:

I have a little thing alongside my head that whispers me things through sensations without being schizophrenic.
Are you smoking?
Because of my lung damage, smoking anything is potentially suicidal for me.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2713 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2022 2:45 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 2708, geraintm wrote:
In post 2698, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 2693, geraintm wrote:what does Pathing mean though? You have i guess pointed out their path of thoughts
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
oh, i thought it was something cleverer than that.
:cry:
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2714 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2022 2:46 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 2710, geraintm wrote:my read on you is that you you seem very similar to the other game we were in....but

:cry:
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2715 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2022 2:51 am

Post by Vivax »

In post 2712, Crescent wrote:
In post 2706, Vivax wrote:

Are you smoking?
Because of my lung damage, smoking anything is potentially suicidal for me.
Sorry about that, my right lung is in meh shape as well, but otherwise I still don't know how I can be relatively healthy, maybe cause I eat very little and did enough while growing up
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2716 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2022 3:00 am

Post by Crescent »

I'm not sure you can make any sort of comparison with FK to another game given we've all been in this game like a month longer than he has and the game significantly slowed down by the time he even existed in it.
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2717 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2022 3:07 am

Post by Vivax »

In post 2716, Crescent wrote:I'm not sure you can make any sort of comparison with FK to another game given we've all been in this game like a month longer than he has and the game significantly slowed down by the time he even existed in it.
I'd say something else about FK but I'm not allowed to discuss replacements
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2718 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2022 3:11 am

Post by Vivax »

I'll just say someone copped out then doubled down
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2719 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2022 3:14 am

Post by Frogsterking »

I didn't do it I swear, honestly :shifty:

*starts sweating*
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2720 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2022 3:30 am

Post by Vivax »

In post 2719, Frogsterking wrote:I didn't do it I swear, honestly :shifty:

*starts sweating*
Usual vivaxy dreamland excursion
My motto and way of life is that the real punishment is having to see your actions from the position of everyone you've wronged, even dead people
That makes positions of leadership inherently dangerous

If anyone is particularly afraid of passing away, it's because they don't adhere to that
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2721 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2022 3:46 am

Post by Vivax »

Anyway might have to apologize for the gif lol, I just have a faible for crappy special effects in Chinese movies and found an opportunity to use the picture ;>
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2722 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2022 4:05 am

Post by Enchant »

Do you have questions to me
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2723 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2022 4:16 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 2722, Enchant wrote:Do you have questions to me
There is a lot about how you scumhunt which remains an enigma to me. It seems like you pay attention to the votes mainly and rely heavily on intuition. Do you ever read through player's isos and try to figure out what motivates them?
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2724 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2022 4:24 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 2678, Vivax wrote:aaaaahhhh I'm so evil

Just The Dude usually, but Walter Sobchak in mafia games

p-edit: What do you mean? If NKs keep up the same pattern as usual, that's what should happen. The post should be easy to understand especially after you've laid out the pathing method.
I've thought about it a little bit this morning too and I still don't understand the question.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”