Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #275 (ISO) » Thu Jan 08, 2004 4:08 pm

Post by Talitha »

Remember that we have a doctor, back-up doctor, an ex-cop, and possibly other pro-town roles that are not regular townspeople.

At this stage I would really like to know whether the regular townies all got a word that starts with 'r' and has 7 letters in it in their role PM. Or is it just Werebear and Fishbulb!?

Please send me a message if you're an ordinary townsperson and tell me YES (I'm a townie and my role PM has a 7 letter 'r' word in it) or NO (I'm a normal townie but my role PM does not have a 7 letter 'r' word).

I hope the mod does not mind these kind of tactics. I'm sure she'll let us know if this is too close to mod-quoting.

Townies: If you can't or don't want to send me a message please tell us in the thread.
Banana Bob
Banana Bob
Goon
Banana Bob
Goon
Goon

Post Post #276 (ISO) » Thu Jan 08, 2004 5:14 pm

Post by Banana Bob »

I
would
stand up and defend myself but it would require the method talitha used. so i'll wait till sugar makes a decision on whether it is allowed or not.
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #277 (ISO) » Thu Jan 08, 2004 6:33 pm

Post by Talitha »

Oh - I just got a message from Leo telling me that Werebear was town. Weird. Weird. Weird.
Banana Bob
Banana Bob
Goon
Banana Bob
Goon
Goon

Post Post #278 (ISO) » Thu Jan 08, 2004 7:52 pm

Post by Banana Bob »

Did he use a codeman

if so probably the message he sent you last night and was delivered a bit late.
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #279 (ISO) » Fri Jan 09, 2004 7:39 pm

Post by Talitha »

No he didn't use the codename :x
But I think you're probably right... either it was delayed from last night, or Sugar was kind enough to give him one last secret message because he randomly got Werebear's information then got killed.
Banana Bob
Banana Bob
Goon
Banana Bob
Goon
Goon

Post Post #280 (ISO) » Fri Jan 09, 2004 10:36 pm

Post by Banana Bob »

Hmmm, i really do doubt the truth in the message, as i'm already suspecting someone right now.
But i'm not going to reveal it yet until i can fully connect my proofs up.
Totem
Totem
Saves London
Totem
Saves London
Saves London

Post Post #281 (ISO) » Sun Jan 11, 2004 8:34 am

Post by Totem »

I have absolutly no free time next 8 - 10 days. University exams.

I feel it's best for the game if I am replaced. Was fun playing. Hope we meet again soon.
[size=75]Saves London.[/size]
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #282 (ISO) » Sun Jan 11, 2004 11:02 am

Post by Talitha »

Good luck with the exams Totem.

Well I've only had one message from someone who claims to be a townie, but they have told me that the 'r' word does not appear in their PM. In other words they have confirmed what I expected (that Sugar gave everyone differently worded PMs). I'd still like to hear from any other townies though.

But at this point I'm going to
vote: Fishbulb

because it seems to me that he was trying to create himself a role claim by using the information that Werebear posted.
Fishbulb
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #283 (ISO) » Sun Jan 11, 2004 2:58 pm

Post by Fishbulb »

I don't think so, Talitha. Check back a bit. I used Townsperson in a post soon after replacing Demeech. I was hoping to clear myself with the others while still under scums radar. And then, when Werebear said he was a Townie, I came forward BEFORE him to point out that it doesn't seem right. Now I notice he did use townsperson later, and being a little out of the ordinary for townies to be called townsperson, it backs up the fact that I believe he is innocent. Then, Leonidas has also sent that Werebear is innocent. Now, obviously Leonidas is not scum. Obviously, I mentioned Townsperson well before Werebear had mentioned it. And, Totem has hinted at agreeing with me about all of this. There is no way I could be making all of this up.

And, before someone says that I sent the Leonidas message, I haven't sent mine yet so I will gladly send that for proof.

One problem, which is the reason I am not voting for Talitha just yet, is that it is possible that Sugar used different PMs for townies just for such a discussion.
[url=http://fishbulb515.blogspot.com/][b]Fishblog![/b][/url]
Fishbulb
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #284 (ISO) » Sun Jan 11, 2004 3:25 pm

Post by Fishbulb »

Alright, in case some don't want to bother searching for it, here it is:
Back on Dec. 15th, I wrote:What I think is going on is that in the
townsperson
roles there are abilities that are given out randomly. I am beginning to think the majority of us started as
townspersons
but we get random one-time (or two-time) abilities through the secret messages.
Townsperson is certainly not common usage.

-----

Hopefully either Totem will be back quick or we will get a replacement for him soon so we can hear his connection with this:
In response to my Banana Bob vote, Totem wrote:That might be a good course of action Fishbulb. But let me reread the thread to check for other irregularities first.
Banana Bob
Banana Bob
Goon
Banana Bob
Goon
Goon

Post Post #285 (ISO) » Sun Jan 11, 2004 8:20 pm

Post by Banana Bob »

Fishbulb, i don't think it's proof enough that just because you and someone else has their role given with a word in it yet another person doesn't it means that one of them is lying. There could be different copies of roles, and tell me what reason are there that there cannot be different ways a role is given.

I will tell you this, whether or not you believe me is up to you, but my role does
not
have the word
regular
in it, nor the word
townsperson
in it. However the terminology used is the commonly used
townie

And also tell me this, if i'm scum then why would I be voting for the scum everytime someone exposes one, wouldn't it foolish of me to lynch my fellow mafia everyone time just to make myself not suspicious.
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #286 (ISO) » Sun Jan 11, 2004 8:30 pm

Post by Talitha »

We need more input from the other townspeople, er.. townies, er.. non-night-actioned game members!
Fishbulb
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #287 (ISO) » Mon Jan 12, 2004 1:49 am

Post by Fishbulb »

Alright, I see your point Banana Bob. I was mostly looking at the fact that you missed out on the townie name, but I see why if we have different role PMs. I was hoping for an easy slip from scum, but I don't think we'll get that, gotta do more research.

Unvote: Banana Bob

My only other course of direction would be Totem for trying to imply that he knew what I was talking about, without actually saying anything. Seems like he knew what I was up to, and wanted to cover his own butt. However, with his replacement pending, I think we should at least wait until that is settled.
Fishbulb
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #288 (ISO) » Mon Jan 12, 2004 1:53 am

Post by Fishbulb »

Alright, I see your point Banana Bob. I was mostly looking at the fact that you missed out on the townie name, but I see why if we have different role PMs. I was hoping for an easy slip from scum, but I don't think we'll get that, gotta do more research.

Unvote: Banana Bob

My only other course of direction would be Totem for trying to imply that he knew what I was referring to, without actually saying anything. It's very likely he had no clue what I was talking about, but wanted to cover his own butt. However, with his replacement pending, I think we should at least wait until that is settled.
Fishbulb
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #289 (ISO) » Mon Jan 12, 2004 2:03 am

Post by Fishbulb »

Bah! Tried to make it more reader friendly....
No Idea
No Idea
Goon
No Idea
Goon
Goon

Post Post #290 (ISO) » Mon Jan 12, 2004 7:40 am

Post by No Idea »

I'm almost sure I had the same PM as leo, considering day 1. Do you all have the word he was implying in your PM?

And does your PM contain a 10 letter word that starts with an e?

Send me the answers. If you don't trust me, send them to Talitha (if you haven't used your secret message for the day, that is).
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #291 (ISO) » Mon Jan 12, 2004 3:11 pm

Post by Talitha »

I'd like to hear people's responses to No Idea's questions too.

Here's my take on the current situation...

6 Living:
Talitha
Totem
No Idea
Fishbulb (replacing Demeech)
Banana Bob
Medicated Lain

My feeling is that Sugar would not have put more than 3 scum into a game like this where the town are already at a disadvantage due to confusing information we are getting. However I could be wrong. But if I'm right, then there's probably only one scum left (assuming DP and Mojo were both scum, of which I am 99% confident).

Unless No Idea has been recruited or somehow turned bad then he is innocent, due to the cop abilities (unless it was all an elaborate scam from the start, but I doubt that).

I feel like Banana Bob is probably innocent because 1)He has been very forthcoming about his role PM and such, and 2)He was the recipient of a threat from the mafia on Night 1.

That leaves me with Fishbulb, Totem's replacement and Medicated Lain. I've already expressed my suspicions about Fishbulb and I'd be quite happy to lynch him today, but I'd really like to hear more from the other two.
Banana Bob
Banana Bob
Goon
Banana Bob
Goon
Goon

Post Post #292 (ISO) » Mon Jan 12, 2004 4:41 pm

Post by Banana Bob »

I think ML is innocent because he/she was pushing very hard to get mojo killed during whatever day that was.

But i find totem suspicious coz he seems to just be lurking and only putting in occasional input that doesn't really help.
Totem wrote:Somehow I had no motivation today to look at anything brain stresing. sorry for no input. will post in 12 hours.
then 12 hours later he posts
Totem wrote:If I would start counting reasons I cannot post regulary it would take half the page.
I have now 10 minutes so I will try to post my views on stuff.

Extra message = nothing scumlike, looks like random extra.(Never experienced it though)

and about NoIdea role change: I tend to believe he is still protown. one thought:Maybe if he investigated innocent his role goes to the investigated person.

Am I wrong or is Werebear still quiet.

And, yes . I too need to reread and do a summary. Maybe will manage to do it today.
IMO he's just lurking and just lynching whwever we're bandwagoning against.

Then their fishbulb who was the first one to vote for wearbear. This is not as big a suspicion as totem since at the time he made his vote for wearbear we indeed did not have any good lead. But it's still kinda suspicious because he managed to get everyone to vote for him (this is only true if leo's message about wearbear's alignment is genuine, which i don't think it is)

Talitha, did you and Leo have a codename worked out between you two?[/quote]
Sugar
Sugar
moderately caffeinated
Sugar
moderately caffeinated
moderately caffeinated

Post Post #293 (ISO) » Mon Jan 12, 2004 4:45 pm

Post by Sugar »

Yoko Kurama replaces Totem effective immediately.
[color=#500000] [size=75]Man! Today is so loopy! - The Tick[/size][/color]
Yoko Kurama
Yoko Kurama
Alarmist
Yoko Kurama
Alarmist
Alarmist

Post Post #294 (ISO) » Tue Jan 13, 2004 9:58 am

Post by Yoko Kurama »

Vote-fishbulb
seems most suspicious to me
Fishbulb
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #295 (ISO) » Tue Jan 13, 2004 10:36 am

Post by Fishbulb »

Of course. Since you are also in the spotlight it would certainly be in your best interest to jump on a bandwagon. However, I hope the rest of you are paying attention here.
Yoko Kurama
Yoko Kurama
Alarmist
Yoko Kurama
Alarmist
Alarmist

Post Post #296 (ISO) » Tue Jan 13, 2004 10:38 am

Post by Yoko Kurama »

Honestly the spotlights on me because I'm "lurching" well see that was another guy and I never lurch so times change friend :D
Fishbulb
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Fishbulb
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #297 (ISO) » Tue Jan 13, 2004 10:40 am

Post by Fishbulb »

Well, that wasn't my issue with him.
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #298 (ISO) » Tue Jan 13, 2004 12:03 pm

Post by Talitha »

Banana Bob wrote:Talitha, did you and Leo have a codename worked out between you two?
I sent Leo a message with a codename in it, but I guess he could've forgotten about it. I don't think he was keeping up with the game too well, seeing as he asked to be replaced.
I can't really see why a scum would send me a message saying that Werebear was innocent.

Yoko - Have you got all of the secret messages that Totem received and sent? Also - I'd quite like you to send me a secret message telling me your role... cos it seems like you and Fishbulb are the main lynch contenders today.
Banana Bob
Banana Bob
Goon
Banana Bob
Goon
Goon

Post Post #299 (ISO) » Tue Jan 13, 2004 5:07 pm

Post by Banana Bob »

Talitha wrote:
Banana Bob wrote:Talitha, did you and Leo have a codename worked out between you two?
I can't really see why a scum would send me a message saying that Werebear was innocent.
To spread confusion I supose. no one can prove whether the message is genuine or not, so saying that a lynched scum is innocent can make the remaining town think that one of the town that voted for wearbear is scum (if you get what i'm talking about)

But personally I'm finding Yoko Kurama to be quite suspicious. I won't cast a vote yet though.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”