CSL
CSL
Jack of All Trades
CSL
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #300 (ISO) » Sat Mar 26, 2011 5:27 pm

Post by CSL »

danakillsu wrote:CSL is mostly right. Tragedy switched between bulletproof and a crazy power I made up every night.
danakillsu wrote:
danakillsu wrote:CSL is mostly right. Tragedy switched between bulletproof and a crazy power I made up every night.

FUCK YOU
Show
"I can't kill my own best friend, especially when I can't do shit at all!" - Tragedy

"
T
H
E
T
I
G
E
R
B
L
O
O
D
L
U
S
T
W
A
S
R
U
N
N
I
N
G
T
H
R
O
U
G
H
M
Y
V
E
I
N
S
" - Amrun

V/LA from Mafia on weekends. Sorry!
Tragedy
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Sat Mar 26, 2011 5:27 pm

Post by Tragedy »

ROLE #1 wrote:Image

You are Dr. Doom (Scum Spellcaster). You have 2 abilities:
1) Spellcast: This action preempts all other night actions. If the targeted player is targeted by a member of the town with any action, the player doing the targeting will become vanillized.
2) Night Kill: You will decide the nightkill for your team, which is you and MagnaofIllusion (Professor Zoom)

Your fakeclaim is Jean Grey (Busdriver):
Busdriver: Switches two players for purposes of being targeted for the duration of the night. You cannot busdrive yourself.

ROLE #2:
danakillsu wrote:Image

You are Professor Zoom (Scum Bulletproof Ninja). You have 2 abilities, and you make it look so easy that they're both passive:
1) Bulletproof: Kinda obvious. It's also permanent.
2) Ninja: While you live, scum kills cannot be seen by trackers or watchers.

You will decide the night kills for your team.

Your fakeclaim is whatever it was before.
Last edited by Tragedy on Sat Mar 26, 2011 5:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I blame you for this.
For I have been awaiting for another heart pounding segment of
Dokidoki Precure!

[10/15/2013 - 00:13] -
Tragedy
~
I wish for Kami-nii-sama to have better naming skills.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Sat Mar 26, 2011 5:27 pm

Post by danakillsu »

Yeah, if something didn't go through, chances are you were roleblocked, redirected (how PF ended up dead instead of CSL), or jailed. Or the scum was bulletproof.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Sat Mar 26, 2011 5:27 pm

Post by PokerFace »

ugh
I jailed tradegy on night 2 and farady quit

no one died trad is scum
I had planned to post that and i don't get how no one caught that
When I joined this site, I was a software tester for mobile business applications and the song PokerFace was not yet written by Lady Gaga
Now I test lottery and gambling software as my job. It's funny how my life has turned out. Somewhere a Time Traveler is laughing madly
Tragedy
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Tragedy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Sat Mar 26, 2011 5:28 pm

Post by Tragedy »

Posted dat roles.
I blame you for this.
For I have been awaiting for another heart pounding segment of
Dokidoki Precure!

[10/15/2013 - 00:13] -
Tragedy
~
I wish for Kami-nii-sama to have better naming skills.
CSL
CSL
Jack of All Trades
CSL
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Sat Mar 26, 2011 5:29 pm

Post by CSL »

ANI DESERVES TOWN DUNCE. ONLY READ HIS PREDECESSOR'S ISO.

THAT'S NOT FINE AT ALL.
Show
"I can't kill my own best friend, especially when I can't do shit at all!" - Tragedy

"
T
H
E
T
I
G
E
R
B
L
O
O
D
L
U
S
T
W
A
S
R
U
N
N
I
N
G
T
H
R
O
U
G
H
M
Y
V
E
I
N
S
" - Amrun

V/LA from Mafia on weekends. Sorry!
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Sat Mar 26, 2011 5:31 pm

Post by PokerFace »

I knew it was trag. he is lucky i died when i did of he would have lost. I really wish faraday had not quit

here is my role:
danakillsu wrote:Image

You are Plastic Man (Town JOAT). You have 1 ability:
1) JOAT: You can use each of the following once, and can only use one per night:
a) Doctor: You can protect one player from nightkills.
b) Blind: You can make a player's night action target a random player.
c) Jail: You can make a player untargetable and take away their night actions for the night.
When I joined this site, I was a software tester for mobile business applications and the song PokerFace was not yet written by Lady Gaga
Now I test lottery and gambling software as my job. It's funny how my life has turned out. Somewhere a Time Traveler is laughing madly

Return to “Completed Marathon Games”