ruru
ruru
Mafia Scum
ruru
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3000 (ISO) » Wed Oct 17, 2018 6:35 pm

Post by ruru »

so, the thing I thought was a traitor-or-town-slip could also come from recruited traitor

after rereading it I'm actually not sure I believe groupscum wouldn't write it anymore (mostly because in his 2nd post he's talking about a pair, he never really heavily implied 3 people were involved in the decision)

I still think the siteflake is a serious towntell though
ofrhz
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3001 (ISO) » Wed Oct 17, 2018 6:35 pm

Post by ofrhz »

VOTE COUNT 4.1
Alonzo (0):

Performer (0):

ruru (0):

Enigma (0):

Irrelephant11 (1):
ruru
skitter30 (0):

Korina (0):

Not Voting (6):
Alonzo, Performer, Enigma, Irrelephant11, skitter30, Korina

With
alive, it takes
to kill.
Day 4 ends in (expired on 2018-10-31 19:00:00)

Other:

- skitter30 V/LA Fridays and Saturdays
Last edited by ofrhz on Wed Oct 17, 2018 6:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ruru
ruru
Mafia Scum
ruru
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3002 (ISO) » Wed Oct 17, 2018 6:37 pm

Post by ruru »

also performer's felt pretty present and bold for a scum replace-in and his scum meta is lurky
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3003 (ISO) » Thu Oct 18, 2018 12:34 am

Post by Enigma »

Hi everyone!

Not sure what happened last night ... I was thinking about it earlier today and remembered ruru mentioning about rb guilties not being reliable. Anyways, let's wait for everyone to check in.

I will also be travelling for work with LA for most of late-Nov and Dec so I hope this game finishes by then ...

Initial thoughts - the last scum is fucked. BuJ flipping red makes me more suspicious of elephant as I mentioned yesterday - I feel it is unlikely both BuJ and scum!performer would push so hard on mislynching me.

I kinda feel like the mod scum took has to be between day talk and traitor? As I understand from the flips, both of the group scum have been lynched as goons and without mods. Now these were the two slots that got to decide on the mods, keeping in mind that they do/did not know who the traitor is/was pregame. Why would they give scum PR mods to the traitor rather than themselves? BP/JOAT/RC is useless for traitor as a single mod.
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3004 (ISO) » Thu Oct 18, 2018 12:36 am

Post by Enigma »

Wait, just as I hit submit I remembered that if scum!performer was not recruited and remains a traitor, my logic about him and BuJ both pushing me becomes invalid as they could not bilaterally coordinate. So ignore that para in the previous post - let's leave performer in the scumpool.
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3005 (ISO) » Thu Oct 18, 2018 12:40 am

Post by Enigma »

In post 2, ofrhz wrote:- The mafia traitor may not receive any abilities if not recruited as well.[/spoiler]
Nvm, should have properly read the rules when I was writing that post. Definitely between traitor and day talk then.
Irrelephant11
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3006 (ISO) » Thu Oct 18, 2018 2:39 am

Post by Irrelephant11 »

VOTE: Performer
I've detailed why I think tw/sky make sense as the traitor to BuJ's groupscum, & Performer is literally playing to his scum meta imo
If anyone needs more explanation lmk but it feels really obvious, which is why I had so much paranoia last game day but now that BuJ has flipped red I think I was just right
If you're going to vote for me please explain the scumcase in detail thank u <3

Also why are we only considering daytalk/recruit as the one mod? I would want daytalk if I liked my scum partner but otherwise I'd probably take rolecop tbh
Irrelephant11
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3007 (ISO) » Thu Oct 18, 2018 2:39 am

Post by Irrelephant11 »

Oh two goons have flipped I'm dumb ignore me
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3008 (ISO) » Thu Oct 18, 2018 4:38 am

Post by Performer »

In post 2998, skitter30 wrote:also bujaber trying to get enigma lynched is +town to enigma imo
I agree with this, as he was also roleblocked on n2. So, rb on n2 & bujaber's ending vote on enigma, make it likelier enig is town.

@alonzo I can't target anyone , I'm a vt.
In post 2999, ruru wrote:does it even matter what order we lynch in

I guess it does, if scum want to nk then we get an inno on someone in the scumpool

so I guess theoretically we should lynch whoever is least useful to gamesolving? which is probably performer since he hasn't read the game

but then there's also that irrel is the player I'm most worried about convincing everyone he's town after I'm shot, and I'm also scumreading him most
Have you been paying attention? I actually have caught up with a lot of the game & read the ISOs. I'm starting to doubt you're town here, due to no nk from n3 & that you suggested this extremely horrible reasoning for lynching.
I’m an informed Miller who knows there isn’t any Loyal modifiers and there is a total of 4 scum.
-Morality
I'm easily the best person in the game at mechanics. I don't presume to be the best at anything else.
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3009 (ISO) » Thu Oct 18, 2018 4:40 am

Post by Performer »

@enigma
If you're town here, which I'm thinking is the case - you need to quit being so unavailable. That was one reason I sr you from d3. We need you to be more present.
I’m an informed Miller who knows there isn’t any Loyal modifiers and there is a total of 4 scum.
-Morality
I'm easily the best person in the game at mechanics. I don't presume to be the best at anything else.
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Irrelephant11
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3010 (ISO) » Thu Oct 18, 2018 4:58 am

Post by Irrelephant11 »

Just to make sure it's said, ruru can mechanically be the traitor here, and we shouldn't forget that.

We're just waiting on Alonzo at this point I'm guessing?
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3011 (ISO) » Thu Oct 18, 2018 5:01 am

Post by Performer »

In post 3006, Irrelephant11 wrote:VOTE: Performer
I've detailed why I think tw/sky make sense as the traitor to BuJ's groupscum, & Performer is literally playing to his scum meta imo
I don't know what the first part is about, but the latter is a terribly huge reach of an accusation.
Waiting on Korina to catch up & provide thoughts . We got plenty of time here so no need to rush things.

Fos: ruru for the aforementioned.
If ruru is somehow town though, she needs to keep bg on alonzo the rest of the game. This is a good situation of 1v6 because we should have a good chance at winning here.
If there are continued no kills, no lynch could be considered the following day in the future. Continued nights without kills, also increases suspicion of ruru.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3012 (ISO) » Thu Oct 18, 2018 5:02 am

Post by Performer »

Irrel other than me then, who would you think likely scum at this point?
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Irrelephant11
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3013 (ISO) » Thu Oct 18, 2018 5:35 am

Post by Irrelephant11 »

Potentially enigma (would make me feel better about scumreading enigma on replace-in), or also potentially ruru if I'm somehow wrong on both of you
Korina is not, like, cleared? And I haven't done enough re-reading to see if I think he was scummy around the BuJ flip. But for now Korina is not really in the lynchpool for me

I'll do a deep dive to clear up my reads soon but I'm overgamed and I just really feel like it's you
Alonzo
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3014 (ISO) » Thu Oct 18, 2018 6:27 am

Post by Alonzo »

FMPOV we should nolynch this out, I could then Pick either the same target as last night or a different player and see the results then.

Im not 100% sure Scum didn't no kill last night to force a mislynch today. I'd like to run it twice.
Irrelephant11
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3015 (ISO) » Thu Oct 18, 2018 6:49 am

Post by Irrelephant11 »

@Mod: What happens in an endless loop of no-lynch, no-kill?
ruru
ruru
Mafia Scum
ruru
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3016 (ISO) » Thu Oct 18, 2018 7:05 am

Post by ruru »

unfortunately happily ever after is good for scum so we won't get anywhere with nolynching
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #3017 (ISO) » Thu Oct 18, 2018 7:05 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 3003, Enigma wrote:Now these were the two slots that got to decide on the mods, keeping in mind that they do/did not know who the traitor is/was pregame.
Why would they give scum PR mods to the traitor rather than themselves? BP/JOAT/RC is useless for traitor as a single mod
we technically could have lynched a recruited traitor; they flip as mafia goon

i think the bolded is lowkey a townslip because he doesn't seem to know how giving out mods work (ie who gets the mods amongst goons is randomized; scum don't get to choose)

==
In post 3006, Irrelephant11 wrote:I've detailed why I think tw/sky make sense as the traitor to BuJ's groupscum, & Performer is literally playing to his scum meta imo
a couple of things:

a) one thing that i find lowkey scummy is that i kinda feel like all day yesterday you were building tw/bujaber upon a bujaber redflip

b) can you elaborate on performer's scum meta? when ruru pulled that quote from his wiki i was like ... that doesn't describe his behavior here at all

i'm going to explain the frank scumread in a bit more detail now in a new post, but another thing that i think is kinda scummy that you did was unvoting bujaber a little bit before deadline and asking for other possible lynches
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #3018 (ISO) » Thu Oct 18, 2018 7:07 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1559, ofrhz wrote:
VOTE COUNT 1.28
Almost50 (0):

HeWhoSwims (1):
Almost50
the worst (1):
Not_Mafia
ruru (0):

BuJaber (0):

Not_Mafia (7):
the worst, ruru, skitter30, Vex Vience, Creature, Enigma, ejjinami
LYNCH

Enigma (0):

ejjinami (0):

Creature (0):

Gamma Emerald (2):
HeWhoSwims, BuJaber
skitter30 (0):

Vex Vience (0):

Not Voting (1):
Gamma Emerald

With
alive, it takes
to lynch.
Day 1 ends in (expired on 2018-09-14 16:30:00)

Other
:
- skitter30 V/LA Fridays and Saturdays
- HeWhoSwims still needs to be replaced
also everyone except alonzo who was offwagon has flipped already so if we assume town!alonzo not_mafia def got bussed here
ruru
ruru
Mafia Scum
ruru
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3019 (ISO) » Thu Oct 18, 2018 7:12 am

Post by ruru »

I actually had a theory that the ejji hammer (which I originally tred for being so hesitant-sounding? like he thought it might flip town and he might get mislynched for it) could be traitor signaling but it only works if mwnn+antihero would take daytalk which seems dubious
Irrelephant11
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3020 (ISO) » Thu Oct 18, 2018 7:21 am

Post by Irrelephant11 »

In post 3016, ruru wrote:unfortunately happily ever after is good for scum so we won't get anywhere with nolynching
Do you see this in the rules? Some setups have this cycle result in a town win, I'm not seeing anything about it in the rules for this game
In post 3017, skitter30 wrote:
In post 3003, Enigma wrote:Now these were the two slots that got to decide on the mods, keeping in mind that they do/did not know who the traitor is/was pregame.
Why would they give scum PR mods to the traitor rather than themselves? BP/JOAT/RC is useless for traitor as a single mod
we technically could have lynched a recruited traitor; they flip as mafia goon

i think the bolded is lowkey a townslip because he doesn't seem to know how giving out mods work (ie who gets the mods amongst goons is randomized; scum don't get to choose)

==
In post 3006, Irrelephant11 wrote:I've detailed why I think tw/sky make sense as the traitor to BuJ's groupscum, & Performer is literally playing to his scum meta imo
a couple of things:

a) one thing that i find lowkey scummy is that i kinda feel like all day yesterday you were building tw/bujaber upon a bujaber redflip

b) can you elaborate on performer's scum meta? when ruru pulled that quote from his wiki i was like ... that doesn't describe his behavior here at all

i'm going to explain the frank scumread in a bit more detail now in a new post, but another thing that i think is kinda scummy that you did was unvoting bujaber a little bit before deadline and asking for other possible lynches
a) okay but this is only scummy if I'm wrong :P

b) sure, in another post

c) That's fair, and in retrospect that actually makes a lot of sense, but I honestly did townread that post from BuJ, because h was giving advice for after his flip, which seemed townier than, say, a last second push for a mislynch. I don't remember calling for another lynch though? Like I said I preferred Performer but I didn't actually call out to anyone to change their votes and I turned it back toward BuJ pretty fast. idk this is wifomy for me to talk about I feel so I'll leave it to you to figure out
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #3021 (ISO) » Thu Oct 18, 2018 7:28 am

Post by skitter30 »

reasons why i don't like frank:

-> - readslist is kinda meh (townleaning anti/bujaber, waaaaay too many nullreads at that stage); gamma vote is kinda questionable given readslist

-> - vote on a50 there didn't make sense like at all; it never got explained even tho i tried to get clarification like three times

-> tone was bad adn kinda defensive ()

-> - still don't know how he can possibly think it's anti-town for vex to tell lurking!ic!creature to like actually play the game (he also misrepped vex there by equating 'this is all i have time to post now; i'll continue later' with 'using all my mafia time for the forseeable future making that post to creature')

-> vex said it was kinda scummy for frank to think his creature post is antitown and also said frank was scummy for not using his time to refine his readslist; frank only responded to the latter point of vex's argument- i personally don't think the latter point is inherently scummy but i think it's kinda scummy to ignore the former point (which is more important imo) by only responding to the latter

(i'm a little tired and i feel like i worded these last two points badly; lmk if you need me to explain them again; i worded the above point better in )

-> i dislike that this argument with vex resulted in frank dropping vex to a nullread () - it didn't make much sense to me for frank to have vex as a nullread there - imo he either should think vex is wrong!tunneling!town or scum fabricating a read on him; i'm not sure how he can end up with such a neutral read on him there ()
ruru
ruru
Mafia Scum
ruru
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3022 (ISO) » Thu Oct 18, 2018 7:30 am

Post by ruru »

In post 3020, Irrelephant11 wrote:Do you see this in the rules? Some setups have this cycle result in a town win, I'm not seeing anything about it in the rules for this game
interesting, I thought it was always a draw
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #3023 (ISO) » Thu Oct 18, 2018 7:30 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 3020, Irrelephant11 wrote:a) okay but this is only scummy if I'm wrong

b) sure, in another post

c) That's fair, and in retrospect that actually makes a lot of sense, but I honestly did townread that post from BuJ, because h was giving advice for after his flip, which seemed townier than, say, a last second push for a mislynch. I don't remember calling for another lynch though? Like I said I preferred Performer but I didn't actually call out to anyone to change their votes and I turned it back toward BuJ pretty fast. idk this is wifomy for me to talk about I feel so I'll leave it to you to figure out
a) fair enough :p

(the thing is that i think you're wrong lol)

c) i felt that post from bujaber was kinda cursory and lip-service-y, like he knows that's a thing that town does when they're getting lynched if that makes sense
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #3024 (ISO) » Thu Oct 18, 2018 7:32 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 2964, Irrelephant11 wrote:I'm scumreading Performer more than I am BuJaber
But ehhh it's probably a bad idea to move a wagon this late in the game day?
In post 2965, Irrelephant11 wrote:Yes it's a bad idea
okay
VOTE: BuJaber
^^^^ this is what i'm talking about wrt asking to move other lynches

but reading it again i think i may have read it wrong and that you didn't seriously mean it? especially since you went right back on the bujaber vote like seconds later

Return to “Completed Open Games”