I love the 90's Cartoons - Game over all hail The Brain!

sword_of_omens
sword_of_omens
Mafia Scum
sword_of_omens
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3150 (ISO) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 5:35 am

Post by sword_of_omens »

also, on a side note,
Poro, i was pretty disappointed that you waited as long as you did with the questions..
i wasn't sure what you needed from me to prove i was town..what made it worse was that i got sick and had to leave work so i had no computer...doing all of that shit from my phone was hard as hell and it sucked that i couldn't really do it properly...

Ah well...
with that said,

i do have to give props to MS and Jal, they played a heck of a game for their team..Jal was smooth pretty much the whole way through, and finished strong...

i am curious as to why you killed OS though?
- Sword of Omens -
Claiming at L-4 since 2011
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #3151 (ISO) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 5:41 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

I'm curious why the masons were killed. Probably could have lynched one.
KMD is the coolest dude who ever lost a bet to me - vonflare
Fujiko
Fujiko
Goon
Fujiko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3152 (ISO) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 6:51 am

Post by Fujiko »

In post 3151, Kmd4390 wrote:I'm curious why the masons were killed. Probably could have lynched one.

Out of fear, no doubt. The masons were an unstoppable force fighting for the town and all that is good!

:shifty:
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3153 (ISO) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 6:55 am

Post by Oversoul »

http://quicktopic.com/47/H/9vyqEgLYimr

I really have no words to say other than Mafia did not deserve this win in anyway shape or form.
I think my feelings are abundantly clear about this game and it's players.

This game now joins the ranks of infamy, blowing Oxymoron Mafia out of first place.

One question - you copped me, what made you think I was actually vanilla?
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3154 (ISO) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 6:57 am

Post by Oversoul »

Thank you Farside for the game.

I don't think the setup was bad, but you know my feelings about the PR that I had. :P
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #3155 (ISO) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:14 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

I KNEW IT. I KNEW IT SO HARD.

SWORD WAS DROPPING TOWNTELLS FUCKING EVERYWHERE.

JAL DID A PRETTY GOOD JOB, BUT SWORD WAS OBBBVVVVVVTOWN.
Fujiko
Fujiko
Goon
Fujiko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3156 (ISO) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:15 am

Post by Fujiko »

Sorry about the temper tantrum in the QT. I was more bummed about the waiting than anything else.

Also, yes, I am a sore loser, thanks for asking.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3157 (ISO) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:16 am

Post by Oversoul »

Did you even play this game?

Sword was town for pointing out the flavor stuff earlier in the game.

Jal was scum for her interactions with Pere.

It really was cut and dry. :shrug:
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3158 (ISO) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:16 am

Post by Oversoul »

Fujiko, my # wasn't about you. :P it was about myself
Fujiko
Fujiko
Goon
Fujiko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3159 (ISO) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:31 am

Post by Fujiko »

In post 3158, Oversoul wrote:Fujiko, my # wasn't about you. :P it was about myself

I figured as much, don't worry -- but it also applies to me too :)
PMysterious
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3160 (ISO) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:52 am

Post by PMysterious »

In post 3155, AngryPidgeon wrote:I KNEW IT. I KNEW IT SO HARD.

SWORD WAS DROPPING TOWNTELLS FUCKING EVERYWHERE.

JAL DID A PRETTY GOOD JOB, BUT SWORD WAS OBBBVVVVVVTOWN.

I agree, Sword was obvious town. It just seems bad that Poro chose to keep Jal alive over Sword. There is a post that I responded to on Day 1 this game which brings up a point that I want to make.

In post 823, Porochaz wrote:
Like, you all fucking suck
, like I am driunk ansd I can see thsat RBT is as scummy as hell.

Letsd all now look at the douche-o-meter and yes. I can see that 21 of you have hit the "being an absolute douchebag for not voting RBT" section and RBT has hit the top of it for being, like scum or something.

I know this is from like 100 pages ago, but it brings up a point. Note that he says we all suck. Now, let's look at his late game performance. "insert crap from Day 11 and Day 12". Yeah, you pretty much know what I'm saying. Why would you say that everyone sucks when you end up costing the Town the game during a lylo which was SO obvious to begin with. Not to mention you take 5 days to think about who to lynch. Seriously, WTF?

So Poro, it seems to you that everyone who sucks gets killed before endgame when the ones who act stupid throughout the game die. Now, I'm not trying to make it sound like the Scum win should have never happened. Oh no, I actually don't mind the Scum winning this one. All I'm hoping for is that we don't have something like this happen again where someone who acts more stupid than me to a majority of the people in the game. (Which is the reason why everyone blames me for losses like this.)

I don't know what's up with people these days. I get policy lynched in almost all of my games but I end up being better off staying alive than being killed. I know I sound crazy, but a mini Normal game that I played about a month ago proves this.

Anyway, this game lasted for a LONG time and ever since I was dead, I was thinking about how this game would end. Would it end with Poro getting his head back in the game or would the result that just happened happen? Nonetheless, I really hope that another game like this is hosted and I like to thank Farside for hosting this game. It was a blast and I look forward to playing another one of your games. :wink:
Show
PM, here with a calmer nature.

Modded Games
Open 469: Medical Mafia
Open 698: Stack the Deck

Currently Modding Games
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #3161 (ISO) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:54 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

It pains me to no end. Watching lylos. And you see the crossvotes. And one of the people starts making cases on the other and asking them tough questions.

And the other person acts all beaten and says AtE things like "If you vote me we both lose" and congratulating their opponent. And the kingmaker is like "Well player A is as asking player B good questions and player B is just AtEing as a Scum tactic!"

Wrong. AtE in lylo is from town 85% of the time.
Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3162 (ISO) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:59 am

Post by Lastsurvivor »

Also

In post 2846, Seanald wrote:
In post 2844, Lastsurvivor wrote:
I'm guessing it's going to be me, since everyone has become lethargic and I'm now the only one within hammer range. So I'll just say lynch Pere then Seanald (or the other way around if you want). I don't understand the Jal hate, but don't lynch her. As I've said previously, her interactions with the scum team pretty much exonerate her from being scum.

Thanks for the added wifom LS wtf

hahahahahahahaha (since I promised I would do that).

Granted I was wrong about Jal but eh.
Game(s) where I have in fact been the last survivor, or been among the last survivors: 1
Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3163 (ISO) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:01 am

Post by Lastsurvivor »

Oh, I didn't actually post the post I thought I posted (hence why I began my previous post with also).

But it was kind of mean so let me just say I'm kind of disappointed that you guys MLd me over obvscum Pere for no real reason. The apology from OS was nice though.
Game(s) where I have in fact been the last survivor, or been among the last survivors: 1
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #3164 (ISO) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:19 am

Post by Porochaz »

In post 3144, Seanald wrote:Worst player ever wow......

Pretty sure you are talking about yourself there.
Mostly retired. Unless you ask or it's something interesting.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3165 (ISO) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:37 am

Post by Oversoul »

In post 3163, Lastsurvivor wrote:Oh, I didn't actually post the post I thought I posted (hence why I began my previous post with also).

But it was kind of mean so let me just say I'm kind of disappointed that you guys MLd me over obvscum Pere for no real reason. The apology from OS was nice though.

Probably the worst mistake of this game.

I was seriously going to hammer Pere and ten investigate you, which would have left Jal a sitting duck but I went for the opposite.

I still don't know why we NL'd the day I outted Pere.

*sigh*

I'm done with this game (Mafia). Nothing like three straight losses to kill your mood.

I'll see y'all round when I see ya.
pidgey
pidgey
Mafia Scum
pidgey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3166 (ISO) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:40 am

Post by pidgey »

I am reading the last two days and i was hoping for town to win. SoO was kinda een carrying the town while soo had the PR thing, so yeah too bad.
-----------------
Sup
Lastsurvivor
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Lastsurvivor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3167 (ISO) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:42 am

Post by Lastsurvivor »

Hard to imagine this game went on for six months. o.O
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #3168 (ISO) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:53 am

Post by Porochaz »

In post 3160, PMysterious wrote:

In post 823, Porochaz wrote:
Like, you all fucking suck
, like I am driunk ansd I can see thsat RBT is as scummy as hell.

Letsd all now look at the douche-o-meter and yes. I can see that 21 of you have hit the "being an absolute douchebag for not voting RBT" section and RBT has hit the top of it for being, like scum or something.

I know this is from like 100 pages ago, but it brings up a point. Note that he says we all suck. Now, let's look at his late game performance. "insert crap from Day 11 and Day 12". Yeah, you pretty much know what I'm saying. Why would you say that everyone sucks when you end up costing the Town the game during a lylo which was SO obvious to begin with. Not to mention you take 5 days to think about who to lynch. Seriously, WTF?

So Poro, it seems to you that everyone who sucks gets killed before endgame when the ones who act stupid throughout the game die. Now, I'm not trying to make it sound like the Scum win should have never happened. Oh no, I actually don't mind the Scum winning this one. All I'm hoping for is that we don't have something like this happen again where someone who acts more stupid than me to a majority of the people in the game. (Which is the reason why everyone blames me for losses like this.)

I don't know what's up with people these days. I get policy lynched in almost all of my games but I end up being better off staying alive than being killed. I know I sound crazy, but a mini Normal game that I played about a month ago proves this.

Anyway, this game lasted for a LONG time and ever since I was dead, I was thinking about how this game would end. Would it end with Poro getting his head back in the game or would the result that just happened happen? Nonetheless, I really hope that another game like this is hosted and I like to thank Farside for hosting this game. It was a blast and I look forward to playing another one of your games. :wink:

First, let me call you an ass. Your an ass.

Second, that post was made drunkenly and as part of an obvious push on an RBT lynch. It wasn't actually saying you all suck in general just for not voting RBT. I also remember you mostly hindering town while you were alive so don't you dare act holier than thou against me, you may have been more active than me but you helped just as much if not less. If you want to know why you get lynched in almost every game, its usually because you are playing as well as I did in that game there. You did not play well.

The fact is lylo wasn't obvious. Well to me, it was obvious in the other direction. The amount of times I have gone wrong because I have focused on the little things Jal was doing rather than the huge massive things that sword was doing and have failed. Sword did a good job at the end of the day to make me doubt myself but the fact was I didn't understand his thought process and actually I still don't and if I was in this situation again, I would do the EXACT same thing.

As for my conduct, I think I played absolutely terribly in the first 2/3rds of the game and can't really get pissy for that. But then for most of the rest of it I was trying to make up for it and couldn't. Maybe I should have replaced out knowing that I couldn't have changed opinions. My sense of not having replaced out in 100 odd games overrided it. I think once I claimed and tried wrestling control away from OS, who I felt the rest of the players were blindly following, I started playing a better if still unpopular game.

I regret the final day, in that I wanted to make sure that the fighting between Jal and Sword went on for as long as neccesary. I said early on that something was always off about Jal which is why I didnt vote straight off. I also wanted a reread. But by that point, sword had dug himself into a hole and I wasn't sure how he could be town. In the end, my work, my works virus scare and my train breaking down all helped in not allowing me to do a full reread until late on. Which is a shame, if I had had the time, I would have walked through swords thought process step by step.

Thoughts on other players,

Jal, sword you both played amazingly well. As did Amrun initially, I got really angry when I found I had given you stuff.

PM your unlikely to listen to me, but your whole claim thing was terrible play, I would assume scum kept you around as long as they did because you significantly helped their goals. If I was scum I would have kept you around. (reason 1 we lost)

Looking back Im not sure how we didnt see through the rolecop claim sooner. (sorry sword) It was obvious, and us failing to do so is I think, the second of the three reasons we lost.

Seanald I may have been quite harsh to you this game but honestly, what the hell is the point in joining a game not only to rush through it but to fail to make any meaningful contribution, just sheeping the person who shouts the loudest. Its annoying, I can't imagine it was fun for you, so whats the point?

Oversoul, we fought, probably a bit too personally, I generally got quite upset with the things you said, in retrospect a lot of it was fair. I am mainly angry at the people who followed you blindly not you yourself. By the end, I respected your opinion, even though I thought it was completely wrong. I quite liked playing with you though in the end.

Farside. I know you like your odd roles and complex games, and I know scum won, but this game really should have gone to town on balance alone. To me, it seems extremely in towns favour.

I also got very frustrated with the nights. Maybe others could weigh in, but I felt like they dragged on forever. (ironic, I know) I know its difficult as well, but more vote counts would have been nice.

However thanks for the game, I didn't play my best and the third major reason was my delay in getting lylo done, however I really enjoyed it.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #3169 (ISO) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:54 am

Post by Porochaz »

In post 3165, Oversoul wrote:
In post 3163, Lastsurvivor wrote:Oh, I didn't actually post the post I thought I posted (hence why I began my previous post with also).

I was seriously going to hammer Pere and ten investigate you, which would have left Jal a sitting duck but I went for the opposite.

*sigh*

I'm done with this game (Mafia). Nothing like three straight losses to kill your mood.

Fourth reason.

We no lynched because there was no reason not to, and we got more info and we didn't understand fully what you were saying and if you were lying which you were prone to do then we lost.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #3170 (ISO) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:54 am

Post by Porochaz »

In post 3165, Oversoul wrote:

*sigh*

Fourth reason.

We no lynched because there was no reason not to, and we got more info and we didn't understand fully what you were saying and if you were lying which you were prone to do then we lost.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #3171 (ISO) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:04 am

Post by Porochaz »

Oh also, I was just reminded.

Farside, I really really disagree with your decision to let oversoul back in once he got lynched. I understand he had no additonal info, but his presence as version 1 was so great that it definitely influenced version 2. I mean as I say, I dont have a problem with oversoul and I could potentially understand why you chose him rather than find another. But I felt that it influenced the game badly.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #3172 (ISO) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:06 am

Post by Porochaz »

Im not retiring after as bad a loss and as bad a game as that.

Im going for a mini now. I hope that if you see me enter another game, you will look at some of my other games as an indicator and try and push this one to the side.
RachMarie
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
HUGS ♥

Post Post #3173 (ISO) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:07 am

Post by RachMarie »

Wow this game...

Jal did an excellent job. So did Michel.

OS you tried don't give up now HUGS ♥

I had fun in this game thanks for having me.
BRAND NEW Get to know me http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=69243
Like the phoenix I am rising from the ashes
chilledtea: We played bad on day 2 when we lynched rach.

YT Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0psF_ ... Jpw/videos
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #3174 (ISO) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:31 am

Post by Porochaz »

Heh, read the dead qt, I really pissed a few people off. I guess since the mod has me on ignore (!) she won't read my criticism or care. Felt I may have been a bit harsh on PM until I read post 84, wow. Seanald, heh.

Sorry Fuki, I really am.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”