MeMe
MeMe
Post or Perish
MeMe
Post or Perish
Post or Perish

Post Post #325 (ISO) » Sun Feb 20, 2005 9:38 am

Post by MeMe »

Sorry for the triple. Actually, no I'm not.

But - after getting all that down in condensed version, I realized that HM is pretty much cleared of being SK too...making
me
the only possibility of SK, which means the SK has to be dead.

Think about it...
DoomCow
? No, or he'd have been lynched.
Xanthe
? No, or she'd have lynched DoomCow.
HM
? No, or he'd have lynched DoomCow.
Dmi
? No, I know he's innocent. Unless you think I'm mafia who lied about knowing him to be innocent, in which case: maybe.
MeMe
? Maybe. Unless you think I'm scum -- which would mean I'm scum with Dmi (because I'm not with DoomCow, Xanthe, or HM, obviously), and if I'm scum with Dmi, he can't be the SK either, because he'd be scum -- which leads us back to no SK or keeping me alive because I'm the only SK possibility.

Ha!
Remember...It's not a lie if you believe it. -- G. Costanza
Dmi
Dmi
Goon
Dmi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #326 (ISO) » Sun Feb 20, 2005 10:01 am

Post by Dmi »

Vote: Xanthe

I don't see any flaw with MeMe's logic.
MeMe
MeMe
Post or Perish
MeMe
Post or Perish
Post or Perish

Post Post #327 (ISO) » Sun Feb 20, 2005 10:19 am

Post by MeMe »

vote: Xanthe
DoomCow
DoomCow
Goon
DoomCow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #328 (ISO) » Sun Feb 20, 2005 1:18 pm

Post by DoomCow »

I do see a flaw in MeMe's logic, and that is the fact that it is entirly based on the premise that I am scum. A minor detail that she only proves because I happened to have seen her last night.

Another thing I found interesting was the mentioning of the fact that some of the scum might have been killed before. This might be worth going deeper into, since we only had 1 night with 2 kills. (well, 2, but night 2 could be due to the candles' being lit)
No you weren't there when nothing happened baby, some fool can testify. Nobody saw your nails were dirty baby, just blame the flirty vile. You've got to say the wrong words right baby, you got to tell a lie.
-'Lie' Daan
HairyMezican
HairyMezican
Goon
HairyMezican
Goon
Goon

Post Post #329 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2005 12:46 pm

Post by HairyMezican »

I think now would be a good time to vote for somebody I'm pretty sure is mafia:

Vote: MeMe
[b]Vote: All of you guys[/b]
MeMe
MeMe
Post or Perish
MeMe
Post or Perish
Post or Perish

Post Post #330 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2005 12:51 pm

Post by MeMe »

Silly boy.

Log on quick and kill me, Xanthe.
MeMe
MeMe
Post or Perish
MeMe
Post or Perish
Post or Perish

Post Post #331 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2005 1:07 pm

Post by MeMe »

Am I scum with Dmi? Vote him then.
Am I scum with Xanthe? Vote her then.
Am I scum with DoomCow? Vote him then.

I'll say this one more time: the only way I can be killed at this point is to do it
during the day
. It's imperative that mafia lynch me rather than letting me make it to the night.

If you're pro-town and you think it's probable I'm mafia, you still
can't be sure
of that and lynching me means a sure mafia win if there are two of them left.

DoomCow is mafia. I feel quite sure that
one
of you knows it. The other one is about to lose the game. And you better believe that the game will have been
lost
rather than
won
MeMe
MeMe
Post or Perish
MeMe
Post or Perish
Post or Perish

Post Post #332 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2005 1:13 pm

Post by MeMe »

Dmi
: how upset would you be if I just put the lynching vote on myself? I'd be pretty surely losing the game (unless there
are
unrevealed scum), but if Xanthe shows up and starts talking rather than voting me like the scum she is I'm pretty sure I'll be suicidal.

Do you want me to keep trying to live? Or is it OK to end it?
MeMe
MeMe
Post or Perish
MeMe
Post or Perish
Post or Perish

Post Post #333 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2005 1:53 pm

Post by MeMe »

How about this.

I'm the SK. "Santa Klaus," get it? I know it's suicide to tell you this, but who cares?

Last night:
--I killed Stewie
--DoomCow tried to kill me. For real. First time I'm attacked, the person sees who I am (Santa) and can't go through with killing me.

When I saw there was only one death, I knew immediately that I'd been targeted (since there were no doctors/role blockers left) and that only the killer could claim to have seen me. My plan actually
did
work -- I found out who the scum was...the only thing about my "trap" was that it wasn't invented by me...it was a part of my role set-up, which made me pretty certain someone would 'fess up.

So, if you're town, lynching me is as bad as lynching town. Unvote me, HM.
Dmi
Dmi
Goon
Dmi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #334 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2005 2:42 pm

Post by Dmi »

Don't kill yourself, MeMe.

If Xanthe comes in and doesn't vote, she's not mafia.
Which leaves DoomCow and HM.

And if she does vote you, at least you don't have to kill yourself.
Dmi
Dmi
Goon
Dmi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #335 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2005 2:43 pm

Post by Dmi »

And to all those concerned, I'm not mafia or I'd lynch MeMe right now.
Wanted to say that just in case.
MeMe
MeMe
Post or Perish
MeMe
Post or Perish
Post or Perish

Post Post #336 (ISO) » Tue Feb 22, 2005 4:25 pm

Post by MeMe »

~twiddles~
MeMe
MeMe
Post or Perish
MeMe
Post or Perish
Post or Perish

Post Post #337 (ISO) » Wed Feb 23, 2005 12:13 pm

Post by MeMe »

Deadline?
HairyMezican
HairyMezican
Goon
HairyMezican
Goon
Goon

Post Post #338 (ISO) » Wed Feb 23, 2005 12:50 pm

Post by HairyMezican »

Sorry I was out for a while. On Monday night I suffered a separation of my costochodral, and I've had more important things to worry about than mafia.

Anyways, back to the game. MeMe is claiming to be the SK now, and after going through the possibilities, I think she is full of it. The potential mafias, from my eyes are either MeMe & Dmi, with either DoomCow or Xanthe as the SK, or DoomCow & Xanthe as the mafia, and MeMe as the SK.

1) MeMe & Dmi have acted much more like scum this past day than DoomCow & Xanthe
2) MeMe's timing is a little bit suspicious
3) So is her dialogue with Dmi
4) The fact that Xanthe has not voted for MeMe in my absence has sealed the deal for me

I guess now I just need to wait for Xanthe to post.

some things for Xanthe to consider:

I realize that it is possible from your eyes that DoomCow & I are the mafia, but which mafia seems more likely? I'm pretty sure you will agree that it is MeMe & Dmi.
MeMe
MeMe
Post or Perish
MeMe
Post or Perish
Post or Perish

Post Post #339 (ISO) » Wed Feb 23, 2005 2:15 pm

Post by MeMe »

Yep, you caught me.

I'm not the SK - I'm Santa Claus, cop, just as I've been claiming all day to no avail. But since I was about be lynched and you said earlier you'd spare me if I claimed SK, I thought I'd comply. The "suspicious timing" can be boiled down to "Hey, I didn't have anything to lose and I thought it might work."

But let's take a little look at what you've said here...
HM wrote:The potential mafias, from my eyes are either MeMe & Dmi, with either DoomCow or Xanthe as the SK, or DoomCow & Xanthe as the mafia, and MeMe as the SK.
Alright, we've been over all of this before and you're either not reading it or not understanding it...
1) MeMe & Dmi as scum? Possible.
2) DoomCow as SK? Nope - or he would have lynched Xanthe by now
3) Xanthe as SK? Nope - or she would've lynched DoomCow when she had the chance earlier.
4) So, if Dmi and I are scum together,
you're
the SK or the SK is dead.

DoomCow
is
scum, bub. If he has a partner left alive, Xanthe is it (as I've also explained in detail -- less than a page back). Another thing, if Dmi are scum together, we're idiots. Have you ever read a game in which I'm scum? Can you tell WITH WHOM I'm scum? Do you think I'd be so obvious in this case? If I were scum and got lynched today, you'd go immediately to Dmi and our "ganging up" together would lose the game for us. Also consider the fact that I cleared him yesterday -- if he'd have died overnight, I'd have ruined the scum chances of winning.

Now, how on earth can you interpret the evidence as being more likely that Dmi & I are scum together rather than DoomCow & Xanthe?
HM wrote:The fact that Xanthe has not voted for MeMe in my absence has sealed the deal for me
Interesting conclusion, seeing as she hasn't posted
anywhere
on the site in your absence...so your interpretation of her non-vote is quite optimistic/silly/dangerous (take your pick -- they all apply).

If I didn't
know
that DoomCow was mafia, I'd be certain it was you and Xanthe. But since I have more than my mind (namely trap results) with which to work, you've got to be innocent (or the SK -- but that doesn't make sense either or you'd have lynched DoomCow when you had the chance) -- what can I do except try to win with the cards I've been dealt? If that means saying "Alright - I'm the SK" -- well, heck, I'm not above trying it.

Like I said, if you think I'm scum with Dmi, vote him. It's so fun to repeat myself ad nauseum, I think I'll do it some more...

Since you're wrong about me and him being together, it's sounder PRO-TOWN play to lynch him today because
I can survive the night
. If Dmi are scum together, you'd have to lynch us one-two anyway, right? So lynch him first because you
are wrong
. Or, if you're town and you want to win, pick Xanthe or DoomCow to lynch. Those are the
true
scum.
Dmi
Dmi
Goon
Dmi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #340 (ISO) » Wed Feb 23, 2005 4:16 pm

Post by Dmi »

HairyMezican wrote:I realize that it is possible from your eyes that DoomCow & I are the mafia, but which mafia seems more likely? I'm pretty sure you will agree that it is MeMe & Dmi.
I love the way you back up your arguments.
The mafia *has* to be MeMe and Dmi because, well, HM's innocent. Well, you told us you're innocent, so you *must* be innocent.

Also, MeMe does not play this way. You should read a couple of games with MeMe in them, then compare her current behaviour to her previous ones. You're the one who likes to look at this from the behavioural standpoint.

And Xanthe, when you log in, if you're mafia, kill MeMe.
If you're not mafia, just at least say that you're here and you aren't gonna lynch MeMe.
HairyMezican
HairyMezican
Goon
HairyMezican
Goon
Goon

Post Post #341 (ISO) » Wed Feb 23, 2005 9:04 pm

Post by HairyMezican »

Dmi, I would like to point out that it is provable that I am not part of the mafia. If I were mafia with Xanthe, DoomCow would be lynched by now. If I were mafia with DoomCow, Xanthe would be lynched by now. If I were mafia with you or MeMe, one of the two would be lynched by now. If I were mafia with more than one person, the game would be over at this point. Therefore, if I am scum, I am alone.

Also, I would like to point out that MeMe's analysis of who the SK must be is wrong, and I'm surprised that someone of MeMe's experience would be as wrong as she is. In order for the SK to have a serious chance of winning this game, mafia must be lynched today; they have the same goals as town for today only. Which means they should be reading through the posts and trying to figure out who the mafia is, instead of voting for the most convenient person.

MeMe is correct when she said that it is not in the SK's best interest to come forward. I guess the SK didn't take the bait.
mole
mole
die suck die
mole
die suck die
die suck die

Post Post #342 (ISO) » Thu Feb 24, 2005 3:14 am

Post by mole »

Vote Count:

MeMe 2 (HairyMexican, DoomCow)
Xanthe 2 (Dmi, MeMe)

I think the stakes a high enough today for the game to continue without a deadline. I will go and prod some players who haven't posted recently though.
mole is now sleeping with the fishes.
MeMe
MeMe
Post or Perish
MeMe
Post or Perish
Post or Perish

Post Post #343 (ISO) » Thu Feb 24, 2005 4:46 am

Post by MeMe »

mole, you're
killin'
me. Literally.
DoomCow
DoomCow
Goon
DoomCow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #344 (ISO) » Fri Feb 25, 2005 2:44 am

Post by DoomCow »

I'm keeping my vote on Meme, as I'm convinced she's scum. Probably with dmi. Her shady SK-claim sounded more like a last effort to convince town to let her live. HBowever, seeing it didn't work she retracted it and went back to her cop claim.

Her suspicions on me are based purely on the fact that I did saw Santa and she claims it can't be, and it must be because she self-protected.

While against her is the fact she refused to claim day 1, when most of the town wanted her to. Then she came with the mass-claim plan, and refused again against the wishes of the town to reveal her targets. And today she has admitted to have lied twice. Not to mention the fact she justified her not naming her results the previous day by claiming that she didn't want to reveal the fact she could self protect.
No you weren't there when nothing happened baby, some fool can testify. Nobody saw your nails were dirty baby, just blame the flirty vile. You've got to say the wrong words right baby, you got to tell a lie.
-'Lie' Daan
MeMe
MeMe
Post or Perish
MeMe
Post or Perish
Post or Perish

Post Post #345 (ISO) » Fri Feb 25, 2005 5:03 am

Post by MeMe »

DoomCow wrote:Her suspicions on me are based purely on the fact that I did saw Santa and she claims it can't be, and it must be because she self-protected.
The first part of this is true...well, more accurately, my suspicions on you are based purely on the fact that you CLAIM to have seen Santa (not that you actually did). The second part is simply a theory I put forth to satisfy the skeptics who believe that my trap couldn't have possibly worked. Just a little reminder
DoomCow wrote:While against her is the fact she refused to claim day 1, when most of the town wanted her to.
Any good mafia player will NOT claim day one unless they absolutely must. So, this is just silly.
DoomCow wrote: Then she came with the mass-claim plan, and refused again against the wishes of the town to reveal her targets.
Which makes perfect sense in light of the fact that I'm a cop WITH SELF-PROTECTION -- and I actually
did
reveal, immmediately, once everyone requested them (and
you
were the last one to do so, if you recall).
DoomCow wrote: And today she has admitted to have lied twice.
Yep - and scum never admit to lying. I admitted to lying for the sake of my trap...and lying in an attempt to keep the town from lynching me (since HM said he wouldn't lynch the SK) and possibly losing. How scummy of me.
DoomCow wrote: Not to mention the fact she justified her not naming her results the previous day by claiming that she didn't want to reveal the fact she could self protect.
Which, bub,
might
just be the reason I'm still alive today. So ha-ha on you.

mole - please, please, please replace Xanthe
. I'm sick to death of saying the same things and until you get someone in here with either 1) the reasoning facilities to figure out that either I'm telling the truth or I'm the worst mafia player in the history of the world or 2) the guts to put the lynching vote on me -- this game is going to go on forever.
mole
mole
die suck die
mole
die suck die
die suck die

Post Post #346 (ISO) » Fri Feb 25, 2005 5:23 am

Post by mole »

She hasn't picked up the prod, so I shall indeed arrange for a replacement.
mole is now sleeping with the fishes.
Dmi
Dmi
Goon
Dmi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #347 (ISO) » Fri Feb 25, 2005 6:08 am

Post by Dmi »

DoomCow- you should make a movie out of this: Scummy Santa.

I just refuse to believe that Santa is bad.
MeMe
MeMe
Post or Perish
MeMe
Post or Perish
Post or Perish

Post Post #348 (ISO) » Fri Feb 25, 2005 11:00 am

Post by MeMe »

unvote: Xanthe/replacement
(DP?)

Not much point in keeping it there since the replacement isn't going to come in and commit suicide -- but I had to leave it in hopes that deadline would hit and Xanthe would go down rather than me (since she got there first).

vote: DoomCow

And I'll repeat the promise for whoever the new player is: if we lynch DoomCow and he's NOT scum, I vow not to sign up for any new mafia games for the next two months. I
know
he's scum.
Dmi
Dmi
Goon
Dmi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #349 (ISO) » Fri Feb 25, 2005 12:06 pm

Post by Dmi »

Unvote Xanthe
Vote Doomcow

Now Xanthe's replacement has to pick between MeMe and DoomCow.

Also, HairyMezican and DoomCow, I think I'm correct in assuming that MeMe and I are mafia.
If that is the case, I would rather have me lynched than MeMe because face it, if we're telling the truth, I'm just a townie and MeMe's a cop.

In the offchance that MeMe isn't mafia, wouldn't it be better to lynch a person whom you think is mafia, but just may be a townie rather than a person whom you think is mafia, but just may be a cop.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”