Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #325 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2004 3:32 pm

Post by Talitha »

Yaw - I think you played really well. The main reason I killed you was because of your reaction to PBuG's claim. For some reason it made me think that you probably had an interesting role, and I wanted to know what it was (to help with role-claiming). I had forgot that you were at a funeral until after I sent the choice in.. (sorry about that!).

Jaguar - That must have been frustrating for you :) You had me worried a couple of times :)

Uraj - I don't think you can be blamed for the vig kill that went wrong. If I remember right, the only person who said it might be a bad idea that you kill someone to clear yourself was
me
(hehe). And there was a godfather, so you were on the right track. Just unlucky. I was pleased that Jaguar was determined to investigate me, because it meant a vig kill of me the same night would be less likely.
Yaw
Yaw
Yawesome
Yaw
Yawesome
Yawesome

Post Post #326 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2004 4:00 pm

Post by Yaw »

I like how you apologized, Talitha. It actually confused me a bit at the end -- I knew there were tonnes of cop hints I dropped around when Uraj was claiming. (Well, I wasn't in the best frame of mind at the time.) I also figured there was an uninvestigable godfather. What I couldn't figure out was why you'd kill me, but not Jaguar later when we both were incapable of nailing you with any cop investigations. I'm going to have to go back and see what I did around PBuG's claim...

I find it funny how my death just fell through the cracks. I made enough cop hints for Talitha to pick up on them, but not enough for Jaguar to protect me. Also, I thought I did reasonably well by dealing with Vraak's bad claim without coming out, but if I had come out to do that I would have certainly been protected (though I had no way of knowing there was a back-up doc). I guess this was a learning experience for everyone. :)

Very, very well played, Talitha!
Success breeds suspicion
BadAndie
BadAndie
Goon
BadAndie
Goon
Goon
Location: Born and Raised in New York now go to school in Maine

Post Post #327 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2004 4:35 pm

Post by BadAndie »

Sorry, everyone. I was pretty sure Jaguar and BadAndie were both cool, and then it occured to me that there probably was a godfather considering that the names of the two dead mafia were revealed in the opening post
no worries, i was good until endgame...i thought i was on the losing side until i got a PM sayin i was now bad AFTER i sent in the vote.
Once again, I apologize for my stupidity.
don't worry...it was a fun game. best game i've had (then again this is only the 2nd game i have finished) but it was fun!
"I'm not anti-social. I am just picky of who I am social with." - Me
vIQleS
vIQleS
Goon
vIQleS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #328 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2004 7:18 pm

Post by vIQleS »

Vraak X wrote:*shudders at the thought of PBuG as a cheerleader*
This was the highlight of the game for me actually... I just about wet myself laughing when the numbers assigned PBuG the role of head cheerleader...

I was also wondering if Talitha winning the role of GF was a bit too much of an advantage to the scum... They had the recruit (badandie), but the town had a backup cop and doc...

I was hoping that the gossip would have generated a bit more comment (it was intended for the cop to post, and make the game a bit more interesting...). I was waiting to see you all ripping them to shreds looking for hidden messages...
Show
[size=75]
[b]Edith:[/b] You could respect my faith, that's all I'm asking...

[b]Cassanova:[/b] I'd rather challange it to the bone!

[color=red](Click [url=http://viqles.myminicity.com/]here[/url] to save the dying orphans...)[/color]
[/size]
vIQleS
vIQleS
Goon
vIQleS
Goon
Goon

Post Post #329 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2004 8:16 pm

Post by vIQleS »

So my first game modding...

What did everyone think? (Be harsh... I can take it.)
Show
[size=75]
[b]Edith:[/b] You could respect my faith, that's all I'm asking...

[b]Cassanova:[/b] I'd rather challange it to the bone!

[color=red](Click [url=http://viqles.myminicity.com/]here[/url] to save the dying orphans...)[/color]
[/size]
Talitha
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Talitha
Dr. Dead
Dr. Dead

Post Post #330 (ISO) » Sun Apr 18, 2004 10:40 pm

Post by Talitha »

Well, I'd give you a C+ .. or maybe a B- if I was feeling generous.

Just kidding! A+
I'd definitely recommend you as a mod. Can't think of anything you could've done better. The newspapers and death scenes were very amusing. And as a good mod it's compulsory to muck up at least one vote count per game (makes sure the players are paying attention...) So yeah, perfect.
Jaguar
Jaguar
The real dogmatix
Jaguar
The real dogmatix
The real dogmatix

Post Post #331 (ISO) » Mon Apr 19, 2004 2:40 am

Post by Jaguar »

Excellent game. I really did enjoy it. The possibility of a recruit evens out hte existence of the back-up cop/doc.

Yaw, I was really debating between you and Uraj for protection. I ended up going with Uraj :( My apologies. After I sent in the choice, I had major second thoughts and even before the night was over I had wished I had protected you instead. Ah well.
I need a new tagline...
Jaguar
Jaguar
The real dogmatix
Jaguar
The real dogmatix
The real dogmatix

Post Post #332 (ISO) » Mon Apr 19, 2004 2:41 am

Post by Jaguar »

Oh and Talitha, I am glad I could make you squirm :) Makes me feel less much better about my mafia playing skills :)
I need a new tagline...
Samadhi
Samadhi
Townie
Samadhi
Townie
Townie
Location: What is A place where something is or could be located, Alex

Post Post #333 (ISO) » Mon Apr 19, 2004 4:58 am

Post by Samadhi »

One of the reasons I was so vehement about voting for you was that there was no symmetry. A backup cop and no backup doc? So believe it or not, I would have found your claim more believable if you'd said that part. :)

Oh well, I realized I could be wrong. But man could you imagine if I was right and DIDN'T vote for you? I'd never recover. :wink:

Not to detract from Talitha's excellent play, but the mafia had a distinct advantage. We lynched two in a row and still lost. Just think if we hadn't had good lynches and BA was recruited?
Yaw
Yaw
Yawesome
Yaw
Yawesome
Yawesome

Post Post #334 (ISO) » Mon Apr 19, 2004 8:16 am

Post by Yaw »

vIQleS wrote:I was hoping that the gossip would have generated a bit more comment (it was intended for the cop to post, and make the game a bit more interesting...). I was waiting to see you all ripping them to shreds looking for hidden messages...
In that case I'm glad I didn't post them -- it would have hurt the town more than it would have helped. Though I was trying to rip them to shreds myself, I determined midway through day 2 (correctly) that you were just screwing with me. :lol:

Seriously, though, it was an excellent game, vIQleS. You were probably scared early on that it was too easy for the town, but it seemed the really interesting roles stuck around for a while and started to really come into play for the endgame. I have nothing but good things to say. :mrgreen:

And since people are probably wondering, I'll post the two sets of rumours I got. Jaguar can fill in the other nights. Night 1 was:
vIQleS wrote:Oh and, so, like, I heard that Argoti has been saying that BadAndie totally wants to invite Isaac to the prom, but I heard from McSlasherton that Isaac has already said 'yes' to melchizedek who is like going steady with PBuG's cousin tehgood from Nemesis High School, and Talitha totally likes BadAndie even tho she's going steady with thorred, and we all know that Uraj45 saw Argoti and Vraak X making out under the bleaches, after he had just dumped Yaw so what does she know anyway she's such a skank...
And night 2, containing the Uraj-Is-A-Transvestite(Not-That-There's-Anything-Wrong-With-That) message:
vIQleS wrote:And on a side note, Uraj45 was at Talitha's party the other night and he was wearing the exact same outfit as Badandie even though she totally showed everyone what she was going to be wearing last week, so he obviously so did it deliberately cause we all know he's trying to impress melchizedek....
Success breeds suspicion
thorred
thorred
Goon
thorred
Goon
Goon

Post Post #335 (ISO) » Mon Apr 19, 2004 11:41 am

Post by thorred »

Wow, Talitha, you were good. Had me completely fooled.
vIQles, I really think you did a good job modding, made it more interesting than some other games I've played.
Jaguar
Jaguar
The real dogmatix
Jaguar
The real dogmatix
The real dogmatix

Post Post #336 (ISO) » Mon Apr 19, 2004 1:13 pm

Post by Jaguar »

Night 4 - "Make up your own gossip" :)
I need a new tagline...
Argoti
Argoti
Goon
Argoti
Goon
Goon

Post Post #337 (ISO) » Mon Apr 19, 2004 3:13 pm

Post by Argoti »

we all know that Uraj45 saw Argoti and Vraak X making out under the bleaches
Hey now!

It was a good game though... for the ONE DAY! I got to play...

*grumble*
Stupid town. Stupid silent me.
The End is near? Meh.
Yaw
Yaw
Yawesome
Yaw
Yawesome
Yawesome

Post Post #338 (ISO) » Mon Apr 19, 2004 3:21 pm

Post by Yaw »

Hey, I didn't even notice that! I was trying to find links between you, Samadhi, and Uraj based on the fact all three of you passed on rumours in night 1's results. Of course, I was ignoring them by the time I would have noticed that point.

Also interesting how Talitha's interested in BadAndie in the first rumour -- godfather link to the recruit. I'm surprised there's any information in there at all. Although it's probably just random.
Success breeds suspicion
Uraj45
Uraj45
Goon
Uraj45
Goon
Goon

Post Post #339 (ISO) » Mon Apr 19, 2004 3:36 pm

Post by Uraj45 »

I was just about to post the very same thing, Yaw
and about the cross-dressing thing. . .umm. . .that was just . . .umm that never happened. . .yea :oops:
Anyway, great job Viqles. That was a lot of fun. I hope I can do as good a job on my first game as you did on yours.
Talitha you were fantastic as usual.Even knowing how well you've done as scum in other games and keeping an eye out for you, you still were convincing enough that i didn't kill you. Someday your record is gonna work against you. :wink:
Tacitus velut nox. Vigilans velut umbra.
Vraak X
Vraak X
Approved by George W. Bush
Vraak X

Post Post #340 (ISO) » Tue Apr 20, 2004 2:03 pm

Post by Vraak X »

Good game. I need to brush up on my lying skills. GO SCUM!! :twisted:
MeMe
MeMe
Post or Perish