Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #3250 (ISO) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:09 am

Post by Majiffy »

In post 3247, Feu et Vol wrote:@Majiffy:
You still didn't point out anything that I didn't answer. Give me exact posts numbers.

-Beast

Are you fucking kidding me?

In post 3211, Majiffy wrote:
In post 2677, Majiffy wrote:
Marquis do you have any posts that indicate your recognition/confusion with MollieMuffin's imitations prior to yesterday?

In post 2679, Feu et Vol wrote:majiffy do you see any posts of mine indicating i didn't see it?/quote]
Your dodge.
Only playing in games at personal moderator and/or 50%+ playerlist request.

How To Win Every Game At Mafiascum (The Flowchart)
||
In case anyone was unsure...
Svenskt Stål (23:38) majiffy, worst mod on ms? we talk to a surviving victim of his game
Feu et Vol
Feu et Vol
Goon
Feu et Vol
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3251 (ISO) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:19 am

Post by Feu et Vol »

In post 3243, Titus wrote:The case on Feu is solid.

I'm mostly been ignoring my games due to Marathons, but I've been ignoring this game in particular also because I don't like having to interact with Titus.

This is ridiculous, though.

Here, have a few more smiley reactions.

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image :lol: Image Image Image Image :lol: Image Image
Image :lol: Image :lol: Image Image :lol: Image :lol: Image
Image Image Image :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Image Image Image

-Marquis

Quand il crache son souffle brûlant, la flamme au bout de sa queue s'embrase.
Une hydre de «beastcharizard» et «Marquis».

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3252 (ISO) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:21 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3251, Feu et Vol wrote:but I've been ignoring this game in particular also because I don't like having to interact with Titus

So put your vote back on her?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3253 (ISO) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:42 am

Post by Speaker for the Dead »

if we don't see a lynch through I am gonna be pissed.
"Sickness and healing are in every heart; death and deliverance in every hand.” orson scott card, speaker for the dead
Feu et Vol
Feu et Vol
Goon
Feu et Vol
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3254 (ISO) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:43 am

Post by Feu et Vol »

Actually let's curb that right here.

Majiffy, since apparently you want a straightforward answer to your question and anything else is a "scumclaim", I checked and no, I didn't post about it until what I had thought was a wall of impersonation in pushed me over the edge. If I remember correctly, I had thought something was up since a few posts on Monday, but chalked it up to paranoia. But then again: "if I remember correctly".

Does this make your point valid? No.

You two are pushing the point that we are partners with S4TD.

You don't have proof that mollie and Muffin told me about some elaborate plan to impersonate each other (which in hindsight Muffin's explanation for is pretty fucking town anyway).

I don't have proof that I saw it earlier in the thread because I decided I didn't need to talk about it with because I probably had more important things (see: Titus' multiple "cases") to deal with.

But the fact that I don't have proof means nothing, because with the accusation you're making, if you don't have proof or even a likely scenario to stand on (in other words, the "slip" you're pushing is built on top of false assumption after false assumption), the burden of proof is on you.

For example: I'm going to say right now that I think Titus is a Serial Killer because the way she's fighting against her lynch makes me think she has everything to lose with this lynch, and no way left to win afterwards. But do I have proof? No, so I'm not going to try to push her to prove that she isn't a Serial Killer. I still think she's a Serial Killer, but unlike Titus I'm not scum who has no other choice but to desperately try to explain everything the other says as a scumslip of some sort.

Guess what? I made a fairly successful attempt at trying to be calm and logical about the situation! ^_^

PEdit - no. Beast has said this a bunch of times already; Titus isn't going to selfvote, so the chances of our neighborhood getting an objective from this are almost nothing. I've skimmed the last few pages, and since you've actually been here you should know even better than me that what's happening is that we're trying to organize the wagon composition for objectives to actually be completed. We're not getting on the Titus wagon; the other neighborhoods are, and Majiffy is going to hammer Titus. Refusing to do so is a scumclaim- yup, a real scumclaim, unlike what Titus tries to say is a scumclaim.

Feu et Vol
Feu et Vol
Goon
Feu et Vol
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3255 (ISO) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:45 am

Post by Feu et Vol »

-Marquis

P.S. EBWOP:
But do I have proof? No, so I'm not going to try to push her to prove that she isn't a Serial Killer and when she can't provide proof yell at everyone in triumph exclaiming that the case is indestructible.

PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3256 (ISO) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:45 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 3241, Speaker for the Dead wrote:
In post 3238, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 3237, Titus wrote:
In post 3234, PeregrineV wrote:Why are we lynching Titus?

Because scum have vote parked and tried to declare me the only wagon.

Feu is scum.

Vote with town PV.

Where you your threads "prediction" for today?

where is your vote?

Vote: Speaker of the Dead

This help?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3257 (ISO) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:46 am

Post by ika »

just an fyi, if we dont get titus lynched (and i will be fucked up pissed as well), we can get the chevement for tommowor by choosing her....
Feu et Vol
Feu et Vol
Goon
Feu et Vol
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3258 (ISO) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:49 am

Post by Feu et Vol »

I will vote Titus to avoid a no lynch. The objectives aren't worth letting her live to night.

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #3259 (ISO) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:50 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1064, Feu et Vol wrote:Did everyone predict Eek as the lynch today?

I know we did Eek and I know another group did as well.

Titus is scum and they are making my blood boil with how scummy they are.

@Eek:

Do you still want us to sandwich your wagon or what? I am really confused.

-Beast

1) Asking Permission --- Townies don't ask permission to vote.. except for maybe to hammer for the most part.

Here, Feu is asking permission to get his vote off of Eek. I predicted that in post 1001.

2) Feu having knowledge of Mollie's obfuscations. If he just saw it at 2 AM, why does he claim the impersonation was "bothering him more and more" at 10 AM? That implies he knew for days and was stirring over it. His response was, you can't prove I wasn't lurking?

3) If we start from the position that Eek, is town, most of Feu's early morning posting serves to egg me and Eek against each other.

4) Feu hasn't pushed on many of his scumreads outside the hood, same with most of the people voteparked on my wagon.

5) Feu has been throwing bullshit and then saying I'm spamming the thread when I defend myself.

--------------

PV, Feu is scum with Mollie, the obfuscation debate shows a clear link between them. As much as I'd love to lynch them, a speed wagon on anyone is unlikely to happen. Look at the effort it takes to get anyone to vote Feuscum.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3260 (ISO) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:51 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3257, ika wrote:just an fyi, if we dont get titus lynched (and i will be fucked up pissed as well), we can get the chevement for tommowor by choosing her....

If scum don't mislynch me today, you can bet your ass I'll be copped/vigged tonight removing me from the mislynch pool.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3261 (ISO) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:53 am

Post by PeregrineV »

@Titus-
You have over 500 posts, so you may have already done this, but do you have an analysis of your wagon composition? Like who is voting you and why, and your opinion on it? I'll go back and look for that, but if you can link it it would save time.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Feu et Vol
Feu et Vol
Goon
Feu et Vol
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3262 (ISO) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:53 am

Post by Feu et Vol »

In post 3259, Titus wrote:If he just saw it at 2 AM, why does he claim the impersonation was "bothering him more and more" at 10 AM?
That implies he knew for days
and was stirring over it.

Even if I didn't sense it was happening earlier, how in the world does this jump make sense? It's horrible.

This is moonlogic, all right. But I don't think even you could think this was acceptable logic as town- only as scum desperately trying to start up a counterwagon.

-Marquis

Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3263 (ISO) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:02 am

In post 3256, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 3241, Speaker for the Dead wrote:
In post 3238, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 3237, Titus wrote:
In post 3234, PeregrineV wrote:Why are we lynching Titus?

Because scum have vote parked and tried to declare me the only wagon.

Feu is scum.

Vote with town PV.

Where you your threads "prediction" for today?

where is your vote?

Vote: Speaker of the Dead

This help?

you haven't read the game at all have you, perv?

it is like you are not even trying.

this looks like scum!you perv and it makes me sad.
"Sickness and healing are in every heart; death and deliverance in every hand.” orson scott card, speaker for the dead
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3264 (ISO) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:04 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3254, Feu et Vol wrote:no. Beast has said this a bunch of times already; Titus isn't going to selfvote, so the chances of our neighborhood getting an objective from this are almost nothing. I've skimmed the last few pages, and since you've actually been here you should know even better than me that what's happening is that we're trying to organize the wagon composition for objectives to actually be completed. We're not getting on the Titus wagon; the other neighborhoods are, and Majiffy is going to hammer Titus.

I think the only really feasible objective is the bookend one
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3265 (ISO) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:05 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3261, PeregrineV wrote:
@Titus-
You have over 500 posts, so you may have already done this, but do you have an analysis of your wagon composition? Like who is voting you and why, and your opinion on it? I'll go back and look for that, but if you can link it it would save time.

I have several in my ISO, but I'll just retype and add reasons here.

1) Venmar - Parked scum, can't say a word that doesn't involve Titus. Claimed scum in the first post. I know people hate that read but it's obvious. He "happens" to vote the neighborhood with the most powerful ability randomly thus preventing town from getting it. His defense was "sorry me derp". Common sense says that if town have a chat, so do scum. Scum knew which hood had what ability and where. I've been asked to find a useful Venmar post by someone. It has yet to happen.
2) Nero Cain - Strong scum lean. There are moments where I doubt this. However, his total flip flopiness regarding my wagon. Starts as policy, keeps it forever. Then I'm scum. Then I'm policy. Then I'm scummy policy. He's going with whatever's popular.
3) ika - Strong town, almost certainly town. He's doing his usual trolly shit. He usually doesn't have such narrow focus on me but he usually just lurks as scum. Him being active at all is a usual towntell.
4) Speaker for the Dead - Scum with Feu. She had a horrible push on Weapon X. It was fine and somewhat townie if we suppose Mollie has no knowledge of the comics. (Pushing Aronis for claiming an experiment rather than a mutant). Yet, Mollie's insisting she did. Plus, there's the link that suggests Feu has known for days about Mollie/Muffin obfuscating. Why would a hydra feel the need to LIE about who was posting as which head and when? It's one thing to take meta out of the equation (be anonymous), it's quite another to send town down rabbit holes.
5) ULF - Weak town. He's town partially by PoE and not really seeing anything scummy here. His vote appears to be a deadline vote.
6) Snowstorm - Scum lying about being a beloved princess. He should be predicted as a nightkill tonight.
7) Macaronis and Cheese - Strongish townread: Scum had bad pushes. He's aggressive and sees all sides of the puzzle before voting. I liked his responses when Mollie pushed him. He's voting me cuz deadline.
8) Eek - Town. He pushed me early implying a supersaint, which I ignored because of Occam's Razor and a supersaint could only be scum here. Once he understood, he backed up, re-evalutated and saw me as town. Given the fact the lynch was swinging in favor of me, I don't see any reason why scum!Eek would do that. He was voting me because of the deadline.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #3266 (ISO) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:07 am

Post by Majiffy »

Yeah feu can die real nice and dead.

I never said you were scum with mollie. Just that youre scum
Your serial killer analogy is a ridiculous hyperbole compared to my qrgument of why youre scum

||
Svenskt Stål (23:38) majiffy, worst mod on ms? we talk to a surviving victim of his game
Rogue
Rogue
Mafia Scum
Rogue
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3267 (ISO) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:07 am

Post by Rogue »

:|
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3268 (ISO) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:11 am

In post 3254, Feu et Vol wrote:Actually let's curb that right here.

Majiffy, since apparently you want a straightforward answer to your question and anything else is a "scumclaim", I checked and no, I didn't post about it until what I had thought was a wall of impersonation in pushed me over the edge. If I remember correctly, I had thought something was up since a few posts on Monday, but chalked it up to paranoia. But then again: "if I remember correctly".

Does this make your point valid? No.

You two are pushing the point that we are partners with S4TD.

You don't have proof that mollie and Muffin told me about some elaborate plan to impersonate each other (which in hindsight Muffin's explanation for is pretty fucking town anyway).

I don't have proof that I saw it earlier in the thread because I decided I didn't need to talk about it with because I probably had more important things (see: Titus' multiple "cases") to deal with.

But the fact that I don't have proof means nothing, because with the accusation you're making, if you don't have proof or even a likely scenario to stand on (in other words, the "slip" you're pushing is built on top of false assumption after false assumption), the burden of proof is on you.

For example: I'm going to say right now that I think Titus is a Serial Killer because the way she's fighting against her lynch makes me think she has everything to lose with this lynch, and no way left to win afterwards. But do I have proof? No, so I'm not going to try to push her to prove that she isn't a Serial Killer. I still think she's a Serial Killer, but unlike Titus I'm not scum who has no other choice but to desperately try to explain everything the other says as a scumslip of some sort.

Guess what? I made a fairly successful attempt at trying to be calm and logical about the situation! ^_^

PEdit - no. Beast has said this a bunch of times already; Titus isn't going to selfvote, so the chances of our neighborhood getting an objective from this are almost nothing. I've skimmed the last few pages, and since you've actually been here you should know even better than me that what's happening is that we're trying to organize the wagon composition for objectives to actually be completed. We're not getting on the Titus wagon; the other neighborhoods are, and Majiffy is going to hammer Titus. Refusing to do so is a scumclaim- yup, a real scumclaim, unlike what Titus tries to say is a scumclaim.

I actually read what was linked and there is no way that could come from muffina. and you would know this.
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3269 (ISO) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:15 am

I am not budging from the titus lynch.

so if it is a nolynch then it is on you people.
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #3270 (ISO) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:18 am

Post by Majiffy »

In post 3268, Speaker for the Dead wrote:
I actually read what was linked and there is no way that could come from muffina. and you would know this.

In post 3269, Speaker for the Dead wrote:I am not budging from the titus lynch.

so if it is a nolynch then it is on you people.

Same head?

||
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3271 (ISO) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:27 am

Post by ika »

In post 3260, Titus wrote:
In post 3257, ika wrote:just an fyi, if we dont get titus lynched (and i will be fucked up pissed as well), we can get the chevement for tommowor by choosing her....

If scum don't mislynch me today, you can bet your ass I'll be copped/vigged tonight removing me from the mislynch pool.

gf

invetigation immune

bp

sk

need i make more? this i basic, but i can fabricate countless reasons
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3272 (ISO) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:41 am

Post by Desperado »

AngryPidgeon replaces Clusk92 effective immediately
;)
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3273 (ISO) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:41 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 3272, Desperado wrote:
AngryPidgeon replaces Clusk92 effective immediately

Sweet

Vote: AngryPidgeon
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3274 (ISO) » Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:43 am

In post 3265, Titus wrote:1) Venmar - Parked scum, can't say a word that doesn't involve Titus. Claimed scum in the first post. I know people hate that read but it's obvious. He "happens" to vote the neighborhood with the most powerful ability randomly thus preventing town from getting it. His defense was "sorry me derp". Common sense says that if town have a chat, so do scum. Scum knew which hood had what ability and where. I've been asked to find a useful Venmar post by someone. It has yet to happen.

your whole pile of shit rests on venny knowing what neighourhood that had the most powerful mechanic.

DIE SCUM DIE!!!!

he would have to have done a comparison of all of the neighbourhood roles in which scum would have known what each power role existed and I think this did not happen.

2) Nero Cain - Strong scum lean. There are moments where I doubt this. However, his total flip flopiness regarding my wagon. Starts as policy, keeps it forever. Then I'm scum. Then I'm policy. Then I'm scummy policy. He's going with whatever's popular.

seems like a pretty positive townie to me!

3) ika - Strong town, almost certainly town. He's doing his usual trolly shit. He usually doesn't have such narrow focus on me but he usually just lurks as scum. Him being active at all is a usual towntell.

he really has not been that active. mostly he thinks you are scum and wants to lynch you.

4) Speaker for the Dead - Scum with Feu. She had a horrible push on Weapon X. It was fine and somewhat townie if we suppose Mollie has no knowledge of the comics. (Pushing Aronis for claiming an experiment rather than a mutant). Yet, Mollie's insisting she did. Plus, there's the link that suggests Feu has known for days about Mollie/Muffin obfuscating. Why would a hydra feel the need to LIE about who was posting as which head and when? It's one thing to take meta out of the equation (be anonymous), it's quite another to send town down rabbit holes.

borky knew that we were trolling so why not go after him?

5) ULF - Weak town. He's town partially by PoE and not really seeing anything scummy here. His vote appears to be a deadline vote.

where is the poe happening here cos I missed it. all the people on your wagon are scum right?

6) Snowstorm - Scum lying about being a beloved princess. He should be predicted as a nightkill tonight.

we agree he shld be vigged. brilliant

7) Macaronis and Cheese - Strongish townread: Scum had bad pushes. He's aggressive and sees all sides of the puzzle before voting. I liked his responses when Mollie pushed him. He's voting me cuz deadline.

okay.

8) Eek - Town. He pushed me early implying a supersaint, which I ignored because of Occam's Razor and a supersaint could only be scum here. Once he understood, he backed up, re-evalutated and saw me as town. Given the fact the lynch was swinging in favor of me, I don't see any reason why scum!Eek would do that. He was voting me because of the deadline.
[/quote]

but the dl was nowhere in sight at the time this happened?

if you people do not lynch titus it will be a crime against humanity

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”