Mafia 75: Return of the Mafia! TOWN WINS (really late)

Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3375 (ISO) » Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:18 am

Post by Surye »

armlx wrote:
Surye wrote:And Matt_S is also pushing a Peers/Celeb lynch. Just saying. there's no vote from me, because I'm just thinking out loud.
I realize, but do you think Matt_S is lying?
I don't know. I really don't see scum being so ballsy as to fake some information about buddies, and say they are town.

But the case against Celeb is weak is my point.
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #3376 (ISO) » Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:20 am

Post by armlx »

Surye wrote:
armlx wrote:
Surye wrote:And Matt_S is also pushing a Peers/Celeb lynch. Just saying. there's no vote from me, because I'm just thinking out loud.
I don't know. I really don't see scum being so ballsy as to fake some information about buddies, and say they are town.

I like this response, but what are your thoughts on Matt_S as scum faking results about random townies?
Away Wednesday the 24th through the 31st
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3377 (ISO) » Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:38 am

Post by Surye »

armlx wrote:
Surye wrote:
armlx wrote:

I like this response, but what are your thoughts on Matt_S as scum faking results about random townies?
This is the reason I answered the way I did. My original respose said that he was probably town for it, then I realized it would be wasy and pretty risk free to fake it and call out some townies. Meaning skitzer is probably town. But I'm not ready to take that for granted.
Surye
Surye
Mafia Scum
Surye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3378 (ISO) » Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:47 am

Post by Surye »

Doh, I hit refresh on the wrong page.
Can i get that dupe deleted please?
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #3379 (ISO) » Mon Jul 28, 2008 11:07 am

Post by SpyreX »

Page 72, still churning along.

I cant believe that everyone was so quick to lynch Russo for targeting a miller (getting a guilty regardless) yet the next day this push on BM is now stemming from him being cult meaning Russo was correct... there's something fishy going on with this mess.
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #3380 (ISO) » Mon Jul 28, 2008 11:33 am

Post by Korlash »

I thought something smelled bad about it...

Always fish... ick...
It's not my job to be right, it's my job to be convincing.

Star Trek Voyager Mafia! Ends in a Starfleet victory! Pomp, Circumstance, and Bloodwine for all!
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #3381 (ISO) » Mon Jul 28, 2008 12:02 pm

Post by SpyreX »

Up to 82... I can almost see light at the end of the tunnel.

This little comment wont come as a surprise to Arm - Metas, again, are retarded. :P Looks like this game they've been used to hurt the town quite a bit. ;)
Show

Proud member of BaM
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3382 (ISO) » Mon Jul 28, 2008 12:29 pm

Post by farside22 »

SpyreX wrote:Up to 82... I can almost see light at the end of the tunnel.

This little comment wont come as a surprise to Arm - Metas, again, are retarded. :P Looks like this game they've been used to hurt the town quite a bit. ;)
I can't beleive you are that far along and you haven't gone off the deep end. :lol:
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #3383 (ISO) » Mon Jul 28, 2008 12:40 pm

Post by SpyreX »

I'm getting there, ohh lord I'm getting there. Page 101. The numbers are dwindling and I'm actually starting to get some solid GOOD vibes from people as well as the scummy ones.

I -may- actually give a large post today. If not, tomorrow.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #3384 (ISO) » Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:09 pm

Post by SpyreX »

113 - BM, were you taking your own drugs this game? Seriously - either you were a miller/hider/SOMETHING ELSE or you lied about being a hider for no reason and you were town?

BAH.
Show

Proud member of BaM
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #3385 (ISO) » Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:58 pm

Post by SpyreX »

I've caught up. Ohh lordy, I've caught up!

I am now officially mentally drained though - I've got some suspects and some huge questions (surprise!) that will go up in the next day or so.

So, some real questions for everyone pertinent to today... why is there so much speed on this Celeb lynch and why haven't the players who just kind of jumped on not have real scrutiny? Hell, look at page 133. There's what, 5? 6? votes on Celeb coming in rapid succession there?
Show

Proud member of BaM
Matt_S
Matt_S
Mafia Scum
Matt_S
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3386 (ISO) » Mon Jul 28, 2008 4:12 pm

Post by Matt_S »

SpyreX wrote:So, some real questions for everyone pertinent to today... why is there so much speed on this Celeb lynch and why haven't the players who just kind of jumped on not have real scrutiny? Hell, look at page 133. There's what, 5? 6? votes on Celeb coming in rapid succession there?
I'll scrutinize them tomorrow. One thing that's important to notice is that farside mentioned yesterday that she'd vig Celebloki. Farside was roleblocked for the first time. Yeah, that's WIFOM, but some people go for that. I would normally be less single minded, but I've been distracted from a Peers/Celebloki lynch too many times.

Now I hope that I have your reading speed when I do my summer reading assignment in the next few weeks.
Show
"So I went to the librarian in the biology section and asked her if she could find me a map of the cat." -Richard Feynman

The Feynman Problem-Solving Algorithm:
(1) write down the problem;
(2) think very hard;
(3) write down the answer.
Tarhalindur
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Mod Screw

Post Post #3387 (ISO) » Mon Jul 28, 2008 5:05 pm

Post by Tarhalindur »

curiouskarmadog wrote:TSN kill?..interesting.

only one kill? farside did you submit one?

going to reread yesterday..but I still think that skitzer is the way to go.
curiouskarmadog wrote:
Matt_S wrote:It's funny how you are still after skitzer despite my claims that he's innocent. I remember farside said that she had Celebloki in her sights. I'm not one for WIFOM, but maybe someone else is.
Vote Celebloki
the same way I did yesterday.
I dont know what "innocent" means coming from you. You have not claimed anything..matter of fact, I think you claimed that you were not a cop. and since you have brought us to WIFOM territory..scum has not seemed to have worried about you last night (unless farside vigged TSPN, and you were protected, but I am still waiting for farside to check in). If/when skitzer flips scum, I know where my next vote will be going.
curiouskarmadog wrote:
Matt_S wrote:
curiouskarmadog wrote:
Matt_S wrote:It's funny how you are still after skitzer despite my claims that he's innocent. I remember farside said that she had Celebloki in her sights. I'm not one for WIFOM, but maybe someone else is.
Vote Celebloki
I dont know what "innocent" means coming from you. You have not claimed anything..matter of fact, I think you claimed that you were not a cop. and since you have brought us to WIFOM territory..scum has not seemed to have worried about you last night (unless farside vigged TSPN, and you were protected, but I am still waiting for farside to check in). If/when skitzer flips scum, I know where my next vote will be going.
I thought I dropped enough hints as to what I was, but maybe it wasn't obvious enough. The thing is, skitzer's not going to be lynched. I'll do my best to see to that. I'm 100% certain that he's protown.
well, ask BM, I am daft...I am not sure what you have soft claimed.

do you have any knowledge about Cele that we should know, or is your vote based on a hunch?
curiouskarmadog wrote:
Matt_S wrote:
curiouskarmadog wrote:
Matt_S wrote:
curiouskarmadog wrote:
Vote Celebloki
I thought I dropped enough hints as to what I was, but maybe it wasn't obvious enough. The thing is, skitzer's not going to be lynched. I'll do my best to see to that. I'm 100% certain that he's protown.
well, ask BM, I am daft...I am not sure what you have soft claimed.

do you have any knowledge about Cele that we should know, or is your vote based on a hunch?
I don't know if he's scum, but if you had read my analysis of Peers you'd know that it's more than a hunch. This is an interesting stance for you considering that yesterday you said you were fine with my soft claim.
I am/was fine with the claim, because I didnt want to bring attention to you yesterday..thought you would be killed..I am surprised that you are alive today (again, I didnt start to conversation into the WIFOM). But there was only one kill, so there is a good chance that you might have been targetted (still waiting for farside).

Not sure why you find the statement interesting...you are sure that skitzer is town, so there should be no issues.

My problem is, that Skitzer is just pinging my radar...for example..what was with his last post? Seems like a smoke screen...

Skitzer, is there any kind of analysis to go with that post, or are you wanting other people to do it, so you can agree with which sounds the best?
curiouskarmadog wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:

What's interesting about a TSN kill in your opinion?
just thought there were better targets for both mafia and farside...will explore this topic more once farside checks in and I reread.
curiouskarmadog wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:
curiouskarmadog wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:

What's interesting about a TSN kill in your opinion?
just thought there were better targets for both mafia and farside...will explore this topic more once farside checks in and I reread.
Why do you think that Farside would have taken a pop at Matt? 0.o

BM
I dont...if the mafia took a stab at Matt, then farside must have killed TSPN...I think there was probably scummy targets other than TSPN
curiouskarmadog wrote:well, i guess I cant go against logic.

vote celebloki
Okay, I can see two urgent priorities:

celebloki needs to claim.
Curiouskarmadog (aka "scum") needs to die.

I'll PBPA when I can/when celebloki claims or is going to be replaced (whichever comes first) - for now, suffice it today his behavior today (and on Day 1) and the TSN kill last night when there were, IMO, several better targets in the game both give me the strong impression that he is scum.

Vote: Curiouskarmadog
HoS: celebloki
(he's at L-1, I don't want the wagon to disappear before he has the, shall we say, opportunity to claim.)
User out of ambit.

Error 404: Sanity Not Found
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #3388 (ISO) » Mon Jul 28, 2008 6:37 pm

Post by armlx »

I completely forgot about the L-1, too busy making sure he wasn't just dead.

Unvote
Gorrad
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3389 (ISO) » Mon Jul 28, 2008 7:39 pm

Post by Gorrad »

Alright, looks like I'm in charge for the next few weeks. I won't update the first post, but I will do semi-frequent in-thread VCs.

Current Vote Count (Last Updated Monday 28th July 6.11pm GMT [Post 3342])

Celebloki- 7 (Matt_S, farside22, ToasterStrudel, curiouskarmadog, killa seven, KaleiÐoscøpe, Skitzer)
Curiouskarmadog- 1 (Tarhalindur

armlx- 1 (SomethingAwesome)

Not Voting- 7 (andersonw, Andycyca, Bogre, Celebloki, Korlash, Surye, armlx)

With 16 alive, it takes 9 votes to cause a lynch.
I will not assume everyone with blue eyes has Mako poisoning
Gorrad
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3390 (ISO) » Mon Jul 28, 2008 7:40 pm

Post by Gorrad »

That post, naturally, should have the 'last updated' bit removed. My fault for being lazy.
Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #3391 (ISO) » Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:23 pm

Post by Korlash »

I'm not voting... hmmm... hmmm...

Vote: CKD
then, better it here then in the no use collumn.
It's not my job to be right, it's my job to be convincing.

Star Trek Voyager Mafia! Ends in a Starfleet victory! Pomp, Circumstance, and Bloodwine for all!
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #3392 (ISO) » Tue Jul 29, 2008 12:55 am

Post by curiouskarmadog »

tar, not sure what your case is against me? I thought the TSPN kill was strange..there was no point in it...Matt S had soft claimed an investigative role of sorts and he was not killed...you dont find that odd? I am pretty sure we have a doc floating around, so maybe they just wanted to avoid that, but it doesnt make sense to not try. The 3 people that TSPN have been hounding lately was KScope, TS, and skitzer...two of those three have been on my radar at one point or another...but no one is listening to me...MattS says that Cele is the lynch..so that is where I am going, I would perfer a skitzer lynch which I have stated numerous times now.

Tar, have you made a comment about Cele yet, or are you just going to ignore the issue at hand..deflection?..when/if cele flips scum, think I know where my vote will go next.

Happy Birthday CKD! :)
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #3393 (ISO) » Tue Jul 29, 2008 7:34 am

Post by armlx »

Tar, what happened with the Matt_S thing as well?
Matt_S
Matt_S
Mafia Scum
Matt_S
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3394 (ISO) » Tue Jul 29, 2008 7:38 am

Post by Matt_S »

curiouskarmadog wrote:Tar, have you made a comment about Cele yet, or are you just going to ignore the issue at hand..deflection?..when/if cele flips scum, think I know where my vote will go next.
The real question is, what have you said about Celebloki? All I see today is "well, i guess I cant go against logic," and then your vote. *sniff sniff* I smell a hypocrite.
Show
"So I went to the librarian in the biology section and asked her if she could find me a map of the cat." -Richard Feynman

The Feynman Problem-Solving Algorithm:
(1) write down the problem;
(2) think very hard;
(3) write down the answer.
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #3395 (ISO) » Tue Jul 29, 2008 8:02 am

Post by SpyreX »

I function a little better now after that massive reread yesterday. In a little bit I'm going to give some of the people that I have gotten some serious scummy vibes from.

However, there's something that worries me some, and really gets me today with those sneaky votes.

The TOWN has managed to kill ONE scum - and that was K7 which wasn't all that hard. :P We really need to ALL start being a bit more vocal and find something to really push - some of these cases have been pretty ridiculous.

Now, logically, there is a good chance that Celeb IS scum (from his play / from the RB last night). However, there was some rapid and opportunistic voting around it - we damn well need to watch that because, at the current rate, it could very well be lylo really soon.

I'll be back in a bit with my suspects.
Show

Proud member of BaM
skitzer
skitzer
Mafia Scum
skitzer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3396 (ISO) » Tue Jul 29, 2008 8:13 am

Post by skitzer »

SpyreX wrote:I function a little better now after that massive reread yesterday. In a little bit I'm going to give some of the people that I have gotten some serious scummy vibes from.

However, there's something that worries me some, and really gets me today with those sneaky votes.

The TOWN has managed to kill ONE scum - and that was K7 which wasn't all that hard. :P We really need to ALL start being a bit more vocal and find something to really push - some of these cases have been pretty ridiculous.

Now, logically, there is a good chance that Celeb IS scum (from his play / from the RB last night). However, there was some rapid and opportunistic voting around it - we damn well need to watch that because, at the current rate, it could very well be lylo really soon.

I'll be back in a bit with my suspects.
Please try to act less scummy and remember that we as the town do not know that it was a RB.

FoS: SpyreX
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #3397 (ISO) » Tue Jul 29, 2008 8:21 am

Post by armlx »

Please try to act less scummy and remember that we as the town do not know that it was a RB.
What would you suggest it is? A pro-town doc protect on him?
skitzer
skitzer
Mafia Scum
skitzer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3398 (ISO) » Tue Jul 29, 2008 8:23 am

Post by skitzer »

Possibly. Who knows what it is? Celebloki could be a hider, but we've already been through hiders in this game WAY too many times. I'm just saying that there are more possibilities.
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #3399 (ISO) » Tue Jul 29, 2008 8:25 am

Post by SpyreX »

I'm scummy for thinking the most obvious path for what happened last night is the correct one? Or, is there something else in that statement that is secretly scummy?
Show

Proud member of BaM

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”