MalcolmTucker
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3375 (ISO) » Sun May 01, 2022 8:04 pm

Post by MalcolmTucker »

In post 3372, humaneatingmonkey wrote:If in your imagined world, two mafia could have quickhammered you so you claimed... then what does that say about me.
I said mafia could have left me at E-1. I'm currently on E-2. It's pretty clear there I'm identifying you could be mafia who's already on me.
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3376 (ISO) » Sun May 01, 2022 8:05 pm

Post by humaneatingmonkey »

In post 3370, MalcolmTucker wrote:I tried Kitty D1 and D2 but nothing. In retrospect I imagine someone else perhaps took on the kill, I'd just reckoned at the time Kitty may have been more likely to carry it out than someone like yourself for example.
And still your top suspect is Kitty?
Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #3377 (ISO) » Sun May 01, 2022 8:06 pm

Post by Cat Scratch Fever »

VC 4.01

With 7 players, it takes 4 to make a decision. Day 4 ends in (expired on 2022-05-08 22:30:00).

VC
MalcolmTucker [2]:
Roden [], humaneatingmonkey [] ---
E-2

KittyTacky [1]:
MalcolmTucker []

Not voting [4]:
MathBlade, KittyTacky, Gamma Emerald, Malakittens
Last edited by Cat Scratch Fever on Sun May 01, 2022 8:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MalcolmTucker
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3378 (ISO) » Sun May 01, 2022 8:06 pm

Post by MalcolmTucker »

In post 3374, humaneatingmonkey wrote:
In post 3370, MalcolmTucker wrote:unless I can somehow be convinced of an alternative wagon on someone who's received less attention.
hahaha scuuuum
There's probably no point in interacting with you going forward for you because you're clearly either scum trying to manipulate the game or there's a slim chance of you being town not bothering to read.

To others - eliminate HEM/Kitty. One of them will surely be scum at this point. HEM has no actual scum-case on me here. I've no defended two vanilla townie bandwagons. I defended Jackson when they claime and pointed out I thought they were pretty much locktown beforehand. Italiano also thought I was town and said so. HEM has no hammered two townies and has prompted another claim from town here.
MalcolmTucker
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3379 (ISO) » Sun May 01, 2022 8:06 pm

Post by MalcolmTucker »

My top suspects are you/Kitty yes. Kitty in retrospect is unlikely to have carried out the kill.
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3380 (ISO) » Sun May 01, 2022 8:07 pm

In post 3378, MalcolmTucker wrote:has prompted another claim from town here.
what a frame
MalcolmTucker
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3381 (ISO) » Sun May 01, 2022 8:07 pm

Post by MalcolmTucker »

In post 3380, humaneatingmonkey wrote:
In post 3378, MalcolmTucker wrote:has prompted another claim from town here.
what a frame
You left me at E-2. When do you think I should have claimed? E-1 would have been risky if final mafia was not yet on the wagon.
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3382 (ISO) » Sun May 01, 2022 8:08 pm

and you think this is my purpose why?
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3383 (ISO) » Sun May 01, 2022 8:11 pm

let me get this straight

you are a simple jailkeeper in a world where here had already been two investigatives
you had 2 days straight clear of KittyTacky, and they're still your top suspect
you think i'm scum because i hammered two townies, and i forced your claim — even though you preemptively claimed

am i misrepping you?
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3384 (ISO) » Sun May 01, 2022 8:11 pm

show crumbs
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3385 (ISO) » Sun May 01, 2022 8:12 pm

In post 3383, humaneatingmonkey wrote:you had 2 days straight clear of KittyTacky, and they're still your top suspect
and instead of voting me — the guy you didn't have a clear on — you voted the guy you had a 2 days straight clear of
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3386 (ISO) » Sun May 01, 2022 8:13 pm

In post 3374, humaneatingmonkey wrote:
In post 3370, MalcolmTucker wrote:unless I can somehow be convinced of an alternative wagon on someone who's received less attention.
hahaha scuuuum
oh and also... despite being somehow solid in your deduction that it's between me and kitty... both viable wagons today... you are willing to elim elsewhere?
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3387 (ISO) » Sun May 01, 2022 8:15 pm

tell me if im manipulating the gamestate or not, because this sure as hell seems like you're scum

show crumbs
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3388 (ISO) » Sun May 01, 2022 8:41 pm

Post by Roden »

Can we PLEASE stop claiming when put under minimal fucking pressure

Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3389 (ISO) » Sun May 01, 2022 8:44 pm

Post by Roden »

Malcolm why are you concerned you could get quick hammered at Day start? Like...whoever would do so would just be scum claiming. This isn't ELO, that would've just been a trap to catch scum.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3390 (ISO) » Sun May 01, 2022 9:15 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 3358, MalcolmTucker wrote:
In post 3354, Roden wrote:VOTE: Malcolm
What makes you look at the voting patterns so far and make you think I am mafia? Why do I sit off both the Scorpious and Italiano wagon, making a strong defence for both? I was defending Jackson as town from as soon as they made their claim because it should have been pretty obvious in retrospect that they were town. If you are town you should be looking at Kitty or HEM here, unless you have an alternative idea at all.
Because I think you're a deep wolf. Your play is way too squeaky clean to still be alive. Sitting off both mis-elim wagons and claiming to have defended them doesn't mean much if they still get voted out, it just means you don't take any blame for the wagon. And honestly I don't think it makes any sense from a town perspective to confidently town read either of them, there were plenty of reasons to doubt that they'd flip green. And besides that, town casing someone and putting actual effort into trying to stop a mis-elim are two completely different things. You did the former but I don't remember you actively trying to stop people from voting out your town reads.

Additionally, why would scum kill JV? I town read him too, but he offered anti-town utility with his role and had a generally abrasive tone/attitude that made people want to vote him. The NK just seems like a basic "kill the PRs" NK, but he wasn't confirmed and he didn't have any actual power. And the scum team clearly believed we had an actual Vig (hence why Andres tried to claim Vig instead of Doc), so why didn't they go PR hunting or at least try to kill consensus town reads?

Also, if you think the voting patterns are alignment indicative, then why aren't you suspicious of Gamma? He was also on both mis-elim wagons.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3391 (ISO) » Sun May 01, 2022 9:24 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 3025, Roden wrote:Can somebody who's good at set up spec explain why caught scum would claim ungated Vig instead of Doc?
Somewhat unrelated, but I think with JV's flip it's pretty likely scum have a Rolecop, and that's why Andres claimed Vig. I think they checked JV on Night 1, since two other people already claimed roles and they wanted to know what he was a backup of.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3392 (ISO) » Sun May 01, 2022 9:29 pm

Post by Roden »

UNVOTE: for now since I'm going to bed soon.
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #3393 (ISO) » Sun May 01, 2022 11:00 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

I got bad vibes from your earlier play and also I didn't like your reaction to JV's push. Not much to go off of but I don't scumread many people.
In post 3355, MalcolmTucker wrote:
In post 3352, KittyTacky wrote:I'm sorry Italiano but you shouldn't have pushed NK15 after the claim. That's just sus amogus.

Well I still think there's at least one scum between HEM and Mala.
Once again I outlined during D3 why a vote on Italiano didn't make sense. You continue to take the lowest hanging fruit and use that to justify your vote but this is the second time it's seen you eliminate a townie. I think you're obvious mafia at this point.

VOTE: KittyTacky
Your reasoning made no sense. He was scummy, people agreed he was scummy, just because he was town doesn't make me mafia, because town is uninformed. I am not to blame for other townies' poor play getting them hanged.
If u dont elim me today, you are Minecrafters
~Vasex
When i open this game, and starting read, i immediatly close it because i starting strongly consider self last townie alive and others are just jesters.
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3394 (ISO) » Sun May 01, 2022 11:02 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

He didn't sit on Scorpious? Mafia doesn't have to be on every townie wagon precisely due to that line of thinking.

Quote a single towntell from Scorp or JV.
~Vasex
When i open this game, and starting read, i immediatly close it because i starting strongly consider self last townie alive and others are just jesters.
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3395 (ISO) » Sun May 01, 2022 11:05 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

I'm neutral on Malcolm, I'm not sure about the JK claim, there's a good amount of town power already flipped. I entertain the idea that he is simply wrong town.
~Vasex
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3396 (ISO) » Sun May 01, 2022 11:07 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

He is in my lim pool but I am not jumping the gun with my vote so early into the day.
~Vasex
~Enchant
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3397 (ISO) » Sun May 01, 2022 11:22 pm

Post by Malakittens »

VOTE: hem

I want u dead
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.
And maybe, just maybe, that'll take you right where you were supposed to be.

Get to know a Mala~Grey<3 4.7.2015
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #3398 (ISO) » Mon May 02, 2022 1:38 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

simple jailkeeper is a very sus claim given flips
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3399 (ISO) » Mon May 02, 2022 3:06 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3356, MalcolmTucker wrote:For me the team is now Kitty-HEM, with Math potentially as backup choice but I may have been reaching there on D3 with my reads. HEM was essentially able to ride out that turn but basically just came back without reading the game again to eliminate another townie.
In post 3370, MalcolmTucker wrote:
In post 3365, humaneatingmonkey wrote:show us your results
I tried Kitty D1 and D2 but nothing. In retrospect I imagine someone else perhaps took on the kill, I'd just reckoned at the time Kitty may have been more likely to carry it out than someone like yourself for example.

I tried Math D3 out of interest but nothing there either. Should have probably gone for you in retrospect but ah well, happy with eliminating either you or Kitty this turn at the moment unless I can somehow be convinced of an alternative wagon on someone who's received less attention.
Yeah this is incredibly suspicious.

I don’t see why you wouldn’t have waited or pushed for any remaining PRs to claim and use it like a check of sorts.

Let’s say you’re town here

Then you intentionally simple cop checked Kitty N1 (will have to see if that makes sense based on reads). There’s no way you believed Kitty was the target so you’d have to believe Kitty was the person doing the killing. So Kitty either A> Didnt do the kill or B > Is a PR

There was a death N1 and Andres flipped goon which would have been caught by your simple JK.

Why on N2 would you pick the same target again?
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”