Mini 1162- Inglourious Basterds Mafia (Game over)

Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #350 (ISO) » Mon May 16, 2011 8:37 am

Post by Benmage »

Btw there's 100% scum confirmed out of those 4 now....obviously I think drew or hazard...maybe both.
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
drewoftherushes
drewoftherushes
Goon
drewoftherushes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Mon May 16, 2011 9:49 am

Post by drewoftherushes »

Benmage wrote:Well drew does another inconsistent move...so much for waiting to out the slow scum....wasn't. Hazard a town read?

Because you just put him at L-2.

But than I look a hazard....what the fuck!

I can't really fathom he scum reasoning behind his actions except to potentially save a scrutinized buddy....but whose he saving?

If he's town doing this he ought to be blacklisted, and I will actively seek todo so if he is town.

I can't think of any gambit to be pulling like this... innocent child?

I never said I was waiting to out the slow scum - where are you getting that? I said scum are probably being slow to vote. I think you're attributing a lot of wackiness to my gameplay that just isn't there.

Hazard was a town read until his last post. Here's your scum reasoning: "If I say enough self-destructive, ridiculous things, people will be afraid to lynch me (especially in probably MyLo) because those aren't things scum would say." Unless he's a PR that I'm not aware of (I was thinking a modified Bomb or something), then I want to lynch him. I think it's time for someone to put him at L-1.
CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Mon May 16, 2011 10:10 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

Haven't really read anything but the OP, my role, and the most recent vote count and most recent votes, so I'm not sure if this point has been brought up, but no one should be close to lynch at all right now. We started with 13 and there is only 8 now. It is VERY realistic that it's MYLO now. Drew needs to unvote now.
Show
You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time.

"postgame i'm going to pee on you gandalf

pee on you" - Chesskid

V/LA (No access) from July 8th - July 14th

CMAR :cop:
CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Mon May 16, 2011 10:12 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

Oh, and
Unvote

until I feel comfortable with a vote after I read. Should be an easy read.
Show
You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time.

pee on you" - Chesskid

Scott Brosius
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Mon May 16, 2011 10:25 am

Post by Scott Brosius »

Vote Count 3-5

Albert B. Rampage (0)-
Benmage (0)-
CryMeARiver (0)-
DemonHybrid(0)-
drewoftherushes (2)- DemonHybrid, Benmage,
Elsa Von Spielburg (1)- Albert B Rampage,
Hazard with a Glove (3)- splitfarvle, Elsa Von Spielburg, drewoftherushes,
splitfarvle (0)-

Not voting(2)- Hazard with a Glove, CryMeARiver

Deadline is May 29 2011 at 1pm EST, With 8 alive it takes 5 to lynch and 4 to no lynch

Town 15-19

Mafia 4-3
drewoftherushes
drewoftherushes
Goon
drewoftherushes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Mon May 16, 2011 10:27 am

UNVOTE: Hazard

I'll unvote to let you catch up (should have thought of that anyway, my fault), but I'm still comfortable with my vote on Hazard, even in probable MYLO. So after you have a chance to read, let's hear your impressions, but my intent is to revote Hazard at that point unless I'm really convinced otherwise.
Hazard with a Glove
Hazard with a Glove
Goon
Hazard with a Glove
Goon
Goon

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Mon May 16, 2011 12:01 pm

Post by Hazard with a Glove »

wait, what's MyLo mean?
I have not yet begun to procrastinate
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Mon May 16, 2011 6:13 pm

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

It means if we mislynch, the mafia will kill and then the town will lose. This is different from lylo which is if we mislynch the mafia immediately have equal or majority numbers to win the game.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
splitfarvle
splitfarvle
Goon
splitfarvle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Tue May 17, 2011 1:31 pm

Post by splitfarvle »

I think Hazard is either trolling or playing dumb. In either case he's the scummiest player in the game right now.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Tue May 17, 2011 2:51 pm

Post by Benmage »

Its...absurd. If he flips town he should be blacklisted from the site.

Lets see what CMaR has to say.
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Elsa von Spielburg
Elsa von Spielburg
Goon
Elsa von Spielburg
Goon
Goon

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Tue May 17, 2011 4:39 pm

Post by Elsa von Spielburg »

Yup, it seems like we're all waiting on the new player's reads at this point.
CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Tue May 17, 2011 11:30 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

Since there is a small amount of pages, I figure I'll post a thorough read through rather than posting the general concepts that I gather. No votes will occur until I've finished.

DemonHybrid, Post 25: *sigh* I see this way too often - Reaching. He wasn't in slight panic, he was simply asking for a silly reason to go along with your vote. He wasn't panicking asking for a legit reason for why you were voting him or else he would have questioned the other RVS vote that had be placed on him for a silly reason. There is no panic here in the least. I'm am sure he would have been satisfied if you voted him and said "Because I want to." Right off the bat I don't like the fact that you voted him without a reason. It seems clear to me that you were waiting for him to ask why just so you could jump on him and gain a quick D1 lynch (which it appears that you did). You baited him into being mislynched. In reality, you are the one overreacting to his questioning of your vote yet I guarantee you are going to make it appear to the town that he was the one overreacting by questioning your vote (PEDIT: Which you do 2 posts later in 27. *sigh*)

Posts 30-33: All 4 of these posts completely ignore the exchange between NA1 and DH that occurred. This is oddly peculiar and I'd bargain that there is at least one scum between the 4 posters.

Snow White, Post 34: This post generates my thoughts on the exchange between DH and NA1 perfectly. Clearly she is town since she has already flipped and she died N1. This seems to suggest that she could possibly have been killed off so that DH could avoid suspicion.

Toon Wagon: While I did notice the quick change of heart, I didn't find it particularly scummy because at first glance I thought nintendo's questioning of DH's vote was scummy as well and I changed my mind as well. There is likely scum on this early wagon.
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Wed May 18, 2011 6:32 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

On the Toon wagon, both Nintendo and DH abandon their fight to join the Toon wagon. This reeks of opportunism. However DH's reeks more of opportunism as DH genuinely though Nintendo was scummy, but abandoned that to vote Toon. Nintendo had an RVS vote, so he moved it to somewhere he thought it better to be.
Papmus, Post 50: Nintendo's vote does indeed reek of opportunism. Good point by papmus.
Split, Post 51: I completely disagree with this, but I like that you actually had reasoning. And your reasoning wasn't just copying DH's reasoning for voting NA1. Seems genuine.
NA1, Post 57: Eh, this is poor reasoning. Bandwagons in RVS are very common as a general RVS saying is "Bandwagon's create information and get you out of RVS." If he had just said "Because there was no reasoning, not even RVS reasoning" then I wouldn't have minded.
NA1, Post 60: Rather than defend himself, he says "LOOK AT HIM. HE'S DOING THE SAME THING!" This is bad.
Elsa, Post 66: Can you explain this thought process? I understand you are saying that scum find it easy to say people are town because they know for a fact that people are town. However scum would also call people scum because they lie. And town would call people town because they find someone playing protown. I don't see how one faction is more likely to call another faction town or scum. Do you find this to be a genuine scumtell? Also, Toon did indeed refer to NA1 as scum, then changed his thought process when he "reread" (whether or not you believe that is up to you, I personally believe it).
Benmage, Post 69: Very protown. Calls Elsa out on points that I just did. While I don't agree with noob policy lynches, it is generally accepted as you don't want noobs to make it near MYLO/LYLO situation as they are difficult to read so you get rid of them early. Nulltell on the vote.
Hazard, Post 71: Eh, this is ugly to me. Scumminess is scumminess to me, no matter the experience. Also, you could elaborate on why a) You almost voted NA1 and b) Why you find Toon's "contradiction" to be scummy.
Elsa, Post 72: Again, I think town is just as likely to refer to a protown player as town.
Spit, Post 75: I still don't see this as an overreaction though I respect your opinion as it sounds genuine. However, why did you wait so long to throw down a vote? It's almost as if you were waiting for the approval of the town for NA1's scumminess before you voted.
Mera, Post 76: No explanation. What the hell?
Tclar, Post 78: Weird, my replacee brought up the exact points that I have...
Albert, Post 80: Care to play the game? Your reasoning is OMGUS -_- Literally. And it's the L1 vote.
DH, Post 81, 85, 88, 91, 94: DH is trying to lead the town, often a scum technique as leading the town is often mistaken for being protown. NullTell.
Mera, Post 83: Looking back, this makes absolutely no sense. They were town lovers together. Why would someone who knows Toon is town vote Toon? Unless I've mistaken of course, I've never been in a Lover/Silbling situation, do they know their partner and if so do they know their partner is town?
Allbert's general play reads super awkward. He shouldn't have made it to a MYLO/LYLO situation.
NA1, Post 97: This is VERY common noob technique and should not be portrayed as scummy. While scumminess is scumminess no mater what experience, AtE breaks that rule because noobs commonly use it when being lynched.

Anyway, on a side note, at times I'm forgetting whose alive and whose dead so I may accuse someone dead and flipped town of being scummy or I may question a dead player.
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Wed May 18, 2011 8:12 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

Okay, the only thing I see of significance on Page 5 is the claim from Nintendo. When Nintendo said he softclaimed, I thought VT right off the bat since he said "Lynching me will get you nowhere" and "to kill someone of value". This tends to push that he is useless and has no power. Though going back, I see where DH could have gotten Beloved Princess. Again on this page, DH seems to be leading the town, which is not a towntell. Also, personally, papmus gains more townpoints on this page. I'm not really sure how he got lynched, he must have fucked up pretty bad on Day 2.

Mera, Post 132: Still not understanding her thought process here.
Papmus, Post 147: Oh. Now I understand. This is bad posting.

Day 1 Synopsis:

While I don't agree with most of the "scumtells" found on NA1, I understand the lynch. I don't think he overreacted. I do think he was a bit opportunistic with his switch on Toon, but that isn't overwhelming. I don't think his AtE was a scumtell. I don't think noob scum would claim VT under pressure. Now that I've said that however, I don't mind the lynch. His play wasn't great and it would be tough if he made it to a MYLO/LYLO situation as he is an easy mislynch. Also, we did not happen to lose any PR in that mislynch. In other words, I agree with the Day 1 policy noob lynch, but not with the scummy noob lynch.

Bandwagon Analysis:

Day 1 LynchCount wrote:Vote Count 1-5

Albert B. Rampage (2)-
Toon Fighter
, drewoftherushes,
Benmage (0)-
DemonHybrid (1)-
Snow White
drewoftherushes (0)-
Elsa Von Spielburg (0)-
Hazard with a Glove (0)-
Meransiel
(0)-
nintendoaddict1
(7)- tclawren, Benmage, splitfarvle, DemonHybrid, Albert B Rampage,
Meransiel
pappums rat
pappums rat
(0)-
Snow White
(0)-
splitfarvle (0)-
tclawren (0)-
Toon Fighter
(1)-
nintendoaddict1

Not voting(2)- Hazard with a Glove, Elsa Von Spielburg,

So there were two forms of death Night 1. This means that there is either a small mafia team (2 man) and a Serial Killer or a larger (likely 3 man) mafia team and a town vig. Assuming mafia killed Snow (mafia kill is usually listed first), town vig wouldn't be a terrible guess as Toon was found scummy by many and was a viable option for a vigging in the eyes of many. However, he also alluded to being a PR on Day 1, so that could also mean an SK shot at him. Since both options are possible, we assume the worst situation which is that we are presently in MYLO and there is a 3 man mafia team. Since the wagon was rather large, I wouldn't be surprised if 2-3 of the mafia were on the wagon. Generally when analyzing a wagon, the ones who joined the wagon latest are usually where you look for scum, however the last 2 that joined are dead town. I'd say that 1-2 scum lie in Split, DH, and Albert. The last scum likely lies in Elsa or Hazard.

DH - Very easily could be scum in my mind. Attacked NA1 early for what I perceive to be nothing, lead the town D1 (which is not a scumtell, but is often a scum technique), and Snow White died (Snow White's only suspicion was on DH). I do know that mafia often kill a player to draw suspicion to another player who is town, but I still think it's very possible DH is scum.

Albert - Strange play. Not sure what to make of it. Certainly not town.

Drew - Though only had a few posts, I think of Drew as town. He voted Albert for his strange play and ignored the large bandwagons in Toon and NA1 who have both flipped town.

Elsa - Leaning scum. Her reasoning seems way off on things and she held her vote off any bandwagons at the end of the day.

Ben - Definitely leaning town. Had many thoughts similar to mine and pressured people throughout D1.

Split - I could definitely see Split being either town or scum. I didn't agree with her reasoning on NA1, but she came up with her own rather than sheeping DH and seemed genuine. However you waited forever to throw down a vote on NA1 despite your early suspicions on him. You kept your vote in RVS when you felt scumminess in the game. Almost as if you were waiting for the town to start find NA1 suspicious, then you voted.

Hazard - Most gone way under my radar though the one post I remember was really ugly and didn't make much sense to me.

Day 1 is over.
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2011 6:41 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

Good job CMAR! Let's see what you think of Elsa on Day 2 and 3.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2011 12:16 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

About to read D2.

Pero, since I'm getting no reactions to my reads, I'd like to propose something.
There is a chance that we have 3 scum and are therefore in a MYLO situation. And we always assume the worst situation. Therefore I'd like to propose the idea of a no lynch today and see the town's reaction. I for one think it could be a good idea at the moment unless someone strikes me clearly as scum in my upcoming read.

Explanation of MYLO situation: We have 8 players left. Hypothetically (explained in my last post), it is very possible that we could have 3 scum. This would mean 3 scum and 5 town. So if we mislynch (lynch town) today and there is 3 scum in the game alive, then we go to 3 scum Four town and into night. At night, assuming only 1 kill occurs, it would go down to 3 town 3 scum and scum would gain the majority and the win as there's no possible way town can lose. Hence, MYLO, Mislynch and Lose. By no lynching, we would remain at 5 town and 3 scum going into night. Assuming only 1 night kill, it would go down to 4 town and 3 scum (scum won't kill scum CLEARLY). So, by no lynching, the chance of mislynching goes from 62.5% if we lynched today to 57% if we no lynched and lynched tomorrow. Scum would have to eliminate a possible mislynch out of the bunch through their kill (assuming they don't no kill, which would be dumb).

While 3 scum could be indeed wrong and no lynching wouldn't have the same effect, it would still be valuable even with 2 scum and a SK. If we no lynched and 2 night kills occurred tonight, we would be at LYLO (If my math is correct) and we would be able to coordinate OUr lynches still.
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

splitfarvle
splitfarvle
Goon
splitfarvle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2011 12:31 pm

Post by splitfarvle »

CryMeARiver wrote:Split - I could definitely see Split being either town or scum. I didn't agree with her reasoning on NA1, but she came up with her own rather than sheeping DH and seemed genuine. However you waited forever to throw down a vote on NA1 despite your early suspicions on him. You kept your vote in RVS when you felt scumminess in the game. Almost as if you were waiting for the town to start find NA1 suspicious, then you voted.

I was undecided if the overreaction was scummy or not. NA1 got scummier to me as D1 progressed, and remained the scummiest imo. I had no RVS vote, and I voted for NA1 12 hours after joining the game at which time Toon Fighter was in the lead.
CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2011 12:49 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

splitfarvle wrote:
CryMeARiver wrote:Split - I could definitely see Split being either town or scum. I didn't agree with her reasoning on NA1, but she came up with her own rather than sheeping DH and seemed genuine. However you waited forever to throw down a vote on NA1 despite your early suspicions on him. You kept your vote in RVS when you felt scumminess in the game. Almost as if you were waiting for the town to start find NA1 suspicious, then you voted.

I was undecided if the overreaction was scummy or not. NA1 got scummier to me as D1 progressed, and remained the scummiest imo. I had no RVS vote, and I voted for NA1 12 hours after joining the game at which time Toon Fighter was in the lead.

Alright. I've given you 15 minutes to respond to what else I have said and you have failed. You only managed to provide a defense of yourself rather than a(n) a) attack on someone you find scummy b) disagreement of something I said c) agreement with something I said d) acknowledgement of anything else I said and e) opinion on my last MYLO situation.

Help yourself out here.
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

splitfarvle
splitfarvle
Goon
splitfarvle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2011 1:08 pm

Post by splitfarvle »

CryMeARiver wrote:
splitfarvle wrote:

Alright. I've given you 15 minutes to respond to what else I have said and you have failed. You only managed to provide a defense of yourself rather than a(n) a) attack on someone you find scummy b) disagreement of something I said c) agreement with something I said d) acknowledgement of anything else I said and e) opinion on my last MYLO situation.

Help yourself out here.

Help yourself out by catching up on the game. I think drew and Hazard are scum, my vote is on Hazard instead of No Lynch. For the record, I think your day-by-day analysis with short blurbs isn't helping us catch scum. But it does let you look like you're participating.
CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2011 1:12 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

splitfarvle wrote:
CryMeARiver wrote:
splitfarvle wrote:

Help yourself out here.

Help yourself out by catching up on the game. I think drew and Hazard are scum, my vote is on Hazard instead of No Lynch. For the record, I think your day-by-day analysis with short blurbs isn't helping us catch scum. But it does let you look like you're participating.

How the hell am I not participating? All of my "short blurbs" lead to my reads on people along with my bandwagon analysis. I realize your vote is on Hazard, I just wanted a response to the No Lynch idea.

So you're attacking me, do you think I am scum? Or are you doing nothing in that post?
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

Scott Brosius
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Scott Brosius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2011 1:13 pm

Post by Scott Brosius »

Vote Count 3-6

Albert B. Rampage (0)-
Benmage (0)-
CryMeARiver (0)-
DemonHybrid(0)-
drewoftherushes (2)- DemonHybrid, Benmage,
Elsa Von Spielburg (1)- Albert B Rampage,
Hazard with a Glove (2)- splitfarvle, Elsa Von Spielburg,
splitfarvle (0)-

Not voting(3)- Hazard with a Glove, CryMeARiver, drewoftherushes,

Deadline is May 29 2011 at 1pm EST, With 8 alive it takes 5 to lynch and 4 to no lynch

Prodding Hazard, drew, Demon

Town 15-19

Mafia 4-3
splitfarvle
splitfarvle
Goon
splitfarvle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2011 1:44 pm

Post by splitfarvle »

CryMeARiver wrote:
splitfarvle wrote:Help yourself out by catching up on the game. I think drew and Hazard are scum, my vote is on Hazard instead of No Lynch. For the record, I think your day-by-day analysis with short blurbs isn't helping us catch scum. But it does let you look like you're participating.

How the hell am I not participating? All of my "short blurbs" lead to my reads on people along with my bandwagon analysis. I realize your vote is on Hazard, I just wanted a response to the No Lynch idea.

So you're attacking me, do you think I am scum? Or are you doing nothing in that post?

I don't know if you are scum, but I do know that I'm not going to take what you're saying very seriously until you actually catch up with the game. Albert is "certainly not town?" You're fencesitting with soft reads on everyone except Albert who is likely town. Then there's things like this:

CryMeARiver wrote:Drew - Though only had a few posts, I think of Drew as town. He voted Albert for his strange play and
ignored the large bandwagons in Toon and NA1 who have both flipped town.

Elsa - Leaning scum. Her reasoning seems way off on things and
she held her vote off any bandwagons at the end of the day.

If I didn't think drew and Hazard were going for a quick mislynch on tclawren, you'd definitely be one of my top suspects.
CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2011 2:01 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

Sigh. Misrepresentations everywhere.

My read on Albert:
Albert - Strange play. Not sure what to make of it. Certainly not town.

Perhaps you read it wrong, but I thought it was pretty clear I was referring to his play not being town, not his alignment (necessarily).

My reads on Drew and Elsa:
Drew - Though only had a few posts, I think of Drew as town. He voted Albert for his strange play and ignored the large bandwagons in Toon and NA1 who have both flipped town.

Elsa - Leaning scum. Her reasoning seems way off on things and she held her vote off any bandwagons at the end of the day.

This one does seem like a contradiction indeed. But it's not. I acknowledged Drew as town for voting Albert due to his strange play and avoiding the bandwagons on flipped town Toon and NA1. In Elsa's case, she acknowledged scumminess of NA1, yet held her vote off the wagon. This is very different because it's something mafia would do to be able to say "Well look, I wasn't on the town bandwagon". There is a difference there.
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

drewoftherushes
drewoftherushes
Goon
drewoftherushes
Goon
Goon

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2011 2:34 pm

Split - I think I've pretty reasonably countered your points against me but you haven't responded to my responses. In order to maintain reasonable suspicion on me it isn't good enough to just continue putting me on lists. I also think it's odd of you to dismiss cmars analysis, which looks pretty reasonable to me.

I'm torn on the idea of a mislynch because Of the risk of scum nailing a town pr tonight. but the percentages are there.

For now I'm just waiting for cmar to finish day two an three analysis and then hopefully conversation will pick up.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #374 (ISO) » Thu May 19, 2011 2:38 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

I've been prodded. But I'm angry at Hazard's statement and still want a drew lynch.
This account is no longer being used.

You want this one.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”