Post Post #350 (ISO) » Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:39 pm

Post by Tierce »

Votecount 3.2

scotmany12
(1) - Shadoweh

Not voting
(4) - Phillammon, Guy_Named_Riggs, Mortontfrh, scotmany12,
Shadoweh

With 5 alive, it takes 3 votes to lynch.
The deadline is June 25 at 2:40 AM GMT (DST). Countdown to deadline: (expired on 2012-06-25 02:00:00)
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:22 pm

Post by Tierce »

Phillammon has been prodded.
Mortontfrh
Mortontfrh
Goon
Mortontfrh
Goon
Goon

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:53 pm

Post by Mortontfrh »

In post 347, scotmany12 wrote:Please, if you are so convinced that I'm scum, then actually make a case. You have so far presented nothing as to why I am scum. Your full of it. You lynch me and you get rid of an important part of the town.

This is scummy as fuck. I'm not voting you, because this is potentially LYLO but
#FOS: Scoty

In post 346, Shadoweh wrote:Mort, you already figured out GNR is teh townie earlier. Don't let his continued flailing confuse you.

There's only so much that can continually be chalked up to stupidity and poor play. I can justify his previous actions, but I can't justify "forgetting" that there was potentially a Vig still in the game. Regardless, i'll concede that it's not something that I would be willing to stake a potential LYLO vote on.
Mortontfrh
Mortontfrh
Goon
Mortontfrh
Goon
Goon

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:59 pm

Post by Mortontfrh »

You lynch me and you get rid of an important part of the town.

I seriously want you to explain to me how this is a town driven statement.

Screw the mass claiming, you're claiming in your next post or i'm putting you at L-1.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Fri Jun 15, 2012 1:34 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

I think it's a nulltell because frankly it's hard to remember there are even power rolls with the blank flips. I really doubt the scum will quickhammer. Even if scot is the SK and they know it, one scum isn't going to go for it because they'll be screwed in the real LYLO. If there are two scum we're already screwed anyways so etc
I HATE YOU SO MUCH PLEASE GO JUMP INTO A FREEZING LAKE - Mr. Freeze
And this was like me realizing that you were a serial killer. - Hathor
"but I must declare my love to Edelgard here, i offer you the treasure I stole from Raphael, an idol LOL" - Shamir
Mortontfrh
Mortontfrh
Goon
Mortontfrh
Goon
Goon

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:40 pm

Post by Mortontfrh »

In post 354, Shadoweh wrote:I think it's a nulltell because frankly it's hard to remember there are even power rolls with the blank flips. I really doubt the scum will quickhammer. Even if scot is the SK and they know it, one scum isn't going to go for it because they'll be screwed in the real LYLO. If there are two scum we're already screwed anyways so etc

Actually, this is interesting...

@Mod: What happens if all that's left is one Mafia/SK? Who gets the win? The rules seem a bit fuzzy on this one.
Mortontfrh
Mortontfrh
Goon
Mortontfrh
Goon
Goon

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Fri Jun 15, 2012 3:46 pm

Post by Mortontfrh »

EBWOP
@Mod: Do night kills still go through if they died the same night they sent in the kill?
- Just brainstorming a bit here.

Also, Vig claims in their next post or future claims gets them instant lynched. Fantastic!
Guy_Named_Riggs
Guy_Named_Riggs
Mafia Scum
Guy_Named_Riggs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Fri Jun 15, 2012 3:56 pm

Post by Guy_Named_Riggs »

In post 356, Mortontfrh wrote:EBWOP
@Mod: Do night kills still go through if they died the same night they sent in the kill?
- Just brainstorming a bit here.

Also, Vig claims in their next post or future claims gets them instant lynched. Fantastic!

Why should the vig claim now? I feel that if the vig should claim, a mass claim should go into effect. The fact that you only want the vig to out themselves seems like you're role fishing.
Mortontfrh
Mortontfrh
Goon
Mortontfrh
Goon
Goon

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Fri Jun 15, 2012 3:59 pm

Post by Mortontfrh »

In post 357, Guy_Named_Riggs wrote:Why should the vig claim now?

I would laugh at this post, but I think you're being serious and it's starting to depress me. :(
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:06 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

In post 353, Mortontfrh wrote:
You lynch me and you get rid of an important part of the town.

I seriously want you to explain to me how this is a town driven statement.

Screw the mass claiming, you're claiming in your next post or i'm putting you at L-1.

How is it not a town driven statement? Just think about it for a second in combination with this post:
In post 328, scotmany12 wrote:Vig could have simply not submitted a kill as well. A lot of possibilities.

as well as the fact that I have said that I wanted the gunsmith (if there is one) to claim first. There was a slight chance we could have caught stupid scum if they fakeclaimed gunsmith.

I'm the vig, which should be pretty obvious right now. I killed izak night one. He was a townie. Last night, due to reallife issues, I lost track of the night deadline and didn't get a kill sent in in time.

Now I want you to tell me how you can view that statement as anything but a town driven statement. What about that did you find so scummy? Both you and shadoweh has now called me scummy despite giving any reasoning.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:16 pm

Post by Tierce »

In post 356, Mortontfrh wrote:

Yes. Actions are resolved using Natural Action Resolution and all kills are simultaneous.
Guy_Named_Riggs
Guy_Named_Riggs
Mafia Scum
Guy_Named_Riggs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:16 pm

In post 359, scotmany12 wrote:
as well as the fact that I have said that I wanted the gunsmith (if there is one) to claim first. There was a slight chance we could have caught stupid scum if they fakeclaimed gunsmith.

Well... looks like claiming as started. I think if the gunsmith is alive, they should claim as well as claiming their investigation results.
Guy_Named_Riggs
Guy_Named_Riggs
Mafia Scum
Guy_Named_Riggs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:17 pm

In post 361, Guy_Named_Riggs wrote:
In post 359, scotmany12 wrote:

Well... looks like claiming as started. I think if the gunsmith is alive, they should claim as well as claiming their investigation results.

Hmmm... i guess the roleblocker should claim now too (if they are still alive)
Mortontfrh
Mortontfrh
Goon
Mortontfrh
Goon
Goon

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:19 pm

Post by Mortontfrh »

Well fuck.

In post 359, scotmany12 wrote:Now I want you to tell me how you can view that statement as anything but a town driven statement. What about that did you find so scummy? Both you and shadoweh has now called me scummy despite giving any reasoning.

Quite frankly, I thought the chance of the Vig being alive was astronomically low. Vig who shot last night would have immediately claimed to let us know that one of the factions was dead, and I didn't honestly believe that a Vig wouldn't shoot last night. Now that means that, if that statement was town driven, it could have only came from two things: A VT or an irrelevant PR. Anything but a Vig claim is for all intents and purposes completely useless, no one is actually going to believe a Dietician claim or a Roleblocker claim.

In short, I was almost positive you weren't the Vig and I couldn't see any other PR/VT making a statement like that knowing their role is currently no more relevant than anyone else role.

Moving back to square one:

In post 345, scotmany12 wrote:That is quite a stretch from both Mort and Phil. Not feeling good about either of them right now.

Why do you think it's such a stretch?
Mortontfrh
Mortontfrh
Goon
Mortontfrh
Goon
Goon

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:21 pm

Post by Mortontfrh »

In post 363, Mortontfrh wrote:Why do you think it's such a stretch?

Disregard that, i'm dumb. You're right, it makes no sense assuming your claim is true.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:27 pm

Post by Tierce »

In post 355, Mortontfrh wrote:
@Mod: What happens if all that's left is one Mafia/SK? Who gets the win? The rules seem a bit fuzzy on this one.

It depends on the game state. The Serial Killer has a 1-shot Night-kill Immunity; if it is not used up by then, the Serial Killer wins by being immune to the last goon's shot and shooting the goon himself. If the Night-kill Immunity is used up, it is a draw.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:37 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

That's interesting. Assuming you're telling the truth, it means one of SK/Scum shot Elmo. Who do you think would have done that? Elmo compared to the rest of the players was fairly easy to target.
"but I must declare my love to Edelgard here, i offer you the treasure I stole from Raphael, an idol LOL" - Shamir
Mortontfrh
Mortontfrh
Goon
Mortontfrh
Goon
Goon

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Fri Jun 15, 2012 5:21 pm

Post by Mortontfrh »

Why does the speculation need to come into play now? Why would the Vig shoot Elmo to begin with? Are you saying you think Elmo was scummy and initially believed he was Vig shot?
Phillammon
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Fri Jun 15, 2012 7:03 pm

Post by Phillammon »

Picking up my Prod. Bit of trouble posting at the minute, but I'll try and keep up. I'd like to lend my voice to the "RB and Gunsmith *don't* claim" idea, given we don't want scum to have a choice of kills. If scot is telling the truth, then I guess my idea is completely baseless, so back to square 1.
Current Losing Streak: 4 (record: 9)
Probable record holder for most games played on site before managing to win one!
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Fri Jun 15, 2012 7:09 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Are you saying you thought Glork was shot by town? O_o If the vig had whiffed they would have claimed by now, so it kind of narrows down who they could have shot.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Fri Jun 15, 2012 7:20 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Right now a less insulting to scot's play ability reason for a missing kill is the vig was already eaten and he's faking it. Either saulres or Glork could have been vigs (or I guess Elmo if you really want to believe he was threatening.) Mr. Many, why did you shoot izak, and who were you planning to shoot last night?
Mortontfrh
Mortontfrh
Goon
Mortontfrh
Goon
Goon

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Fri Jun 15, 2012 7:23 pm

Post by Mortontfrh »

In post 368, Phillammon wrote:Picking up my Prod. Bit of trouble posting at the minute, but I'll try and keep up. I'd like to lend my voice to the "RB and Gunsmith *don't* claim" idea, given we don't want scum to have a choice of kills. If scot is telling the truth, then I guess my idea is completely baseless, so back to square 1.

Why are you so concerned about giving scum kill options when we're in LYLO?
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Fri Jun 15, 2012 7:23 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Or CES.. looking back CES did outright say a vig was for dealing with izak.. >_>
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Fri Jun 15, 2012 7:24 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Mort: LYLO is always the best time to take away town lynch options. The only benefit not claiming has is leaving town with it's fingers in it's bum.
Phillammon
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Phillammon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #374 (ISO) » Fri Jun 15, 2012 7:27 pm

Post by Phillammon »

Fair enough, my bad. I was just thinking given it's a 5 player lylo, there's going to be another night, surely? Or do I have this the wrong way up?
Current Losing Streak: 4 (record: 9)
Probable record holder for most games played on site before managing to win one!

Return to “Completed Open Games”