MeMe
MeMe
Post or Perish
MeMe
Post or Perish
Post or Perish

Post Post #350 (ISO) » Wed Nov 19, 2003 12:31 pm

Post by MeMe »

I believe that Thoth was killed as result of a trigger. Read Leonidas's death scene and today's Asswiper.

I don't know what happened to Werebear, but I'm assuming it's a kill until we hear more -- and we've seen EnPace's food implement killer before -- could it be...SATAN? Uh...Nope. I think it's Quagmire.
Remember...It's not a lie if you believe it. -- G. Costanza
Quagmire
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Wed Nov 19, 2003 12:36 pm

Post by Quagmire »

Think what you want, MeMe. Think what you want. :P

I think it's SATAN, personally. :)
MeMe
MeMe
Post or Perish
MeMe
Post or Perish
Post or Perish

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Wed Nov 19, 2003 12:36 pm

Post by MeMe »

Quagmire wrote:Plus, if you want me to roleclaim, I will, but let me tell you, it would be kinda useless. You probably wouldn't believe me, cause I'm "uber-scummy"
You're right, I probably
won't
believe you -- but to even think of putting off a role claim when you're halfway to a four-vote lynch isn't the best idea I've seen.

Also, I noticed you requested replacement in one of your other games...couldn't help but wonder if you want to stay in this one because you've worked so hard in it? I know I'd never think of giving up a game I hadn't put effort into...but since you haven't contributed much daytime effort, I believe it's probably behind the scenes...you know: night time. You know: killing time.
MeMe
MeMe
Post or Perish
MeMe
Post or Perish
Post or Perish

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Wed Nov 19, 2003 12:37 pm

Post by MeMe »

MeMe wrote:I know I'd never think of giving up a game I hadn't put effort into...
Uh - that should be "
had
put effort..."
Quagmire
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Wed Nov 19, 2003 12:47 pm

Post by Quagmire »

And I'm not going to give up! Because I want to live to see the end.

So you're saying that because I didn't contribute much in the last few days, I'm obviously scum because the only thing I ever do is kill people at night? I disagree.

I'm the
coward
. I can inspect someone each night, or hide in my house to prevent me from dying each night. I know I'm a naieve inspector, because the night I inspected Isaac I got innocent hobo, and well, he died that night and was turned up as a chinese mafia good. So I've just been hiding out in my little house the last couple of nights.

MeMe, the reason I think you're trying to kill me so is so that you have another partner so that when you kill someone tomorrow night, there will be a maximum of 4 remaining after, say, I get lynched and you kill someone. Either that, or with another killing party trying to kill you, you're the godfather and cannot get killed by a nightkill.

If you don't get what I'm trying to say, tell me. I'll try and explain it better.
MeMe
MeMe
Post or Perish
MeMe
Post or Perish
Post or Perish

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Wed Nov 19, 2003 1:25 pm

Post by MeMe »

Quagmire -- the reason I want you dead is because I think you're scum.

And, although I don't quite understand the "so you'll have a partner" part of your post -- the general vibe I'm getting is that you believe me to be scum trying for a fast lynch. If you'd bother to use the thread as basis for your accusations rather than just OMGUSing, you'd know that I helped kill bloojay & was heavily accusing Thoth on the day we lynched Dourgrim. How crafty of me to accuse my mafia buddies while getting innocent ID to back up my fake mason claim! Give me a break.
Quagmire
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Quagmire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Wed Nov 19, 2003 4:07 pm

Post by Quagmire »

MeMe wrote:Quagmire -- the reason I want you dead is because I think you're scum.

And, although I don't quite understand the "so you'll have a partner" part of your post -- the general vibe I'm getting is that you believe me to be scum trying for a fast lynch. If you'd bother to use the thread as basis for your accusations rather than just OMGUSing, you'd know that I helped kill bloojay & was heavily accusing Thoth on the day we lynched Dourgrim. How crafty of me to accuse my mafia buddies while getting innocent ID to back up my fake mason claim! Give me a break.
Well, I can't rule it out.....

...and BTW< I'm not OMGUSing you. I'm not voting yet.

Also BTW, can we get some thought from outsiders other than me and MeMe?
Werebear
Werebear
Cursed One
Werebear
Cursed One
Cursed One

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Wed Nov 19, 2003 4:12 pm

Post by Werebear »

Feh. Meme, is THAT all you had for my last meal? Phthbbbbbb!!!!
[color=green]Anyhoo, why is it suspicious that I get confused with a mattress?[/color]
--Wacky, HHGG3 - Life, The Universe, and Everything mafia
MeMe
MeMe
Post or Perish
MeMe
Post or Perish
Post or Perish

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Wed Nov 19, 2003 4:56 pm

Post by MeMe »

Quag - you can't rule out what? That I duped an innocent guy into lying for me? And when would I have accomplished that duping, anyway? If he wasn't actually a mason with me I couldn't have even talked with him to make this amazing master plan...but you're right...you probably shouldn't rule it out. That would make too much sense.

Your retaliation qualifies as OMGUS. You're accusing me of being scum because I've spoken out against you -- the fact that you
haven't
voted me only make it more obvious that you're spewing crap and are too afraid to actually back it up. What are you waiting on? Someone to give you permission?
Cadmium
Cadmium
Twentythreeth
Cadmium
Twentythreeth
Twentythreeth

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Wed Nov 19, 2003 11:13 pm

Post by Cadmium »

Quagmire wrote:I'm the coward. I can inspect someone each night, or hide in my house to prevent me from dying each night. I know I'm a naieve inspector, because the night I inspected Isaac I got innocent hobo, and well, he died that night and was turned up as a chinese mafia good. So I've just been hiding out in my little house the last couple of nights.
If you really would have had this role, you wouldn't have hid after night 1. You would have realized that you're either a naieve or insane inspector. And since insane inspectors are really usefull to the town, you would have tried to figure out which one you actually are by keeping investigating people. Instead you claim to have hid every other night. How convenient, not having to give us results on other players. I don't believe you.

Vote: Quagmire

Note that this is the second vote, since Shadyforce's vote wasn't bolded.
"OH MY GOD, Cadmium! I can make rye bread! You must be innocent, I'll do whatever you tell me!" exclaims Mackay excitedly. - Jeep, Mini Game 9
Quailman
Quailman
Mafia Scum
Quailman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Thu Nov 20, 2003 12:01 am

Post by Quailman »

I'll bold mine.

vote: Quagmire
Kerplunk
Kerplunk
Mafia Scum
Kerplunk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Thu Nov 20, 2003 4:17 am

Post by Kerplunk »

I don't believe his claim at all, see Cadmium's and MeMe's posts. Accusing MeMe (a confirmed innocent!) of being scum is crap. Accusing the one who is accusing you is scummy behaviour.

The whole town agrees with it, thus in spite of ending this day very soon, I'll
vote: Quagmire
Has your mafiagame lasted for only a few days or maybe it dragged on and on and on? Check the [url=http://www.mafiascum.net/wiki/index.php?title=Records]Records page[/url] on the wiki to see if it is a record!
Macros
Macros
Fear the Random Hobos
Macros
Fear the Random Hobos
Fear the Random Hobos

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Thu Nov 20, 2003 4:57 am

Post by Macros »

Thats four:
The disease of lynching ones self seems to have been contained :)
As the town gather around Quagmire he does indeed seem to cower quite well. none the less he is strung up.
He appears to be chinese upon inspection of the corpse. a subsequent search of his house confirms he was indeed an chinese mafia goon.

Night falls. Deadline - Saturday 8pm GMT
Oh the huge manatee!!
Macros
Macros
Fear the Random Hobos
Macros
Fear the Random Hobos
Fear the Random Hobos

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Sat Nov 22, 2003 12:37 am

Post by Macros »

The Daily Asswiper

Another greasy Italian bites the dust!

Kerplunk was found turning on a medieval Roasting spit this morning police have revealed, nicely cooked (quite tasty apparently). Two down, how many to go??

Reformed drunk reformed just in time!

Renowned drunkard has changed his ways, alas it is too late, for he was found dead in his abode this morning.

Thefts stop abruptly!

No break ins were reported last night, linking the past thefts firmly to the random hobo murdered 2 nights back.

Enpace's name is cleared!

It seems he was no peeping tom, but a papparazzi scum, his photos have been published and show the following:
A picture of Indenturedjinns front room - full of chains whips, god knows what else, swords, the same as tigris's
A picture of the recently late Shadyforce lying comatose on his tv room floor.
A picture of the interior of meme's front room, much the same as indenturedjinn's
A picture of quagmire clearly displying mafia qualities (i didnt record exactly what was sent, sorry :))

2 Dead
Kerplunk - Italian Goon - Roasted on a spit
Shadyforce - Drunk - Killed

With 3 living, its 2 to lynch.
Oh the huge manatee!!
Quailman
Quailman
Mafia Scum
Quailman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Sat Nov 22, 2003 2:22 am

Post by Quailman »

Hmmm... Two deaths; Three remaining alive. Perhaps a vigilante, or maybe Kerplunk was the last goon. I'm guessing MeMe is the vig, or at least not evil. I have rarely been in an endgame like this. If I vote first and guess wrong, the bad guy adds his vote and it's over. Though maybe there are two bad guys and it's over anyway.

Come to think of it, my last 3 player ending was Vampire Mafia, where I was the GF. The Vampire leader and I ended the game in a draw, killing the last townie. Eep!

Waiting to hear from MeMe and Cadmium.
MeMe
MeMe
Post or Perish
MeMe
Post or Perish
Post or Perish

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Sat Nov 22, 2003 5:25 am

Post by MeMe »

Alright - if you're both killers, I'm screwed and this has just become a kingmaker situation for me. If we've only got one killer left (Italian mafia goon), the town actually has a chance.

Just skimmed through the thread looking for anything that might give me a clue about affiliations:

Quailman
- never voted for Thoth or Kerplunk, though he was gently accused (but not voted for) by both. He suggests today that we may have gotten the last mafia...which can't be right if this game is balanced.

Cadmium
- voted for Thoth briefly, who became somewhat accusatory in return. Mentions three times in two different posts that chopsticks killed Isaac, Chinese mafia. Has been admirably active.

I'm very tempted to vote with Cadmium -- he's helped keep this game going and that he voted for Thoth is a point in his favor, but I know mafia does that all the time...so I can't put too much stock in that. But the chopstick thing troubles me...I was wondering if it might not have been a deliberate choice of the Italian mafia to use chopsticks in order to put forth the theory of a mafia spy, in which case Cadmium becomes suspect for being the only one to call attention to it.

As for Quailman, he's harder to examine because he's been relatively quiet...coming in to join a bandwagon or make a benign comment. Is that guilty behavior? I can't tell! That both Thoth and Kerplunk accused him might mean that he's not with them...or that they were trying to get him back into the game. The post above worries me, though. He suggests that we might be rid of mafia, which I simply don't believe.

Basically, I'm leaning toward voting Quailman but am nervous about it.
Quailman
Quailman
Mafia Scum
Quailman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Sat Nov 22, 2003 6:21 am

Post by Quailman »

I might as well tell you my role now, whether you'll believe me or not. I am a doc. I protected you, MeMe last night and three nights ago. In between I protected Shadyforce, and apparently cured him of his alcoholism. I was told that in a morning e-mail. I did not get one this morning. After protecting you on night 3, I was told that both Mojo and I had chosen to visit you. While our services were not needed, Mojo tried to diagnose and treat you anyway. He was a quack. I did treat you on night two, the attack weapon being a lead slug. I saved your life. Night one I protected Kerplunk uneventfully.
Quailman
Quailman
Mafia Scum
Quailman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Sat Nov 22, 2003 6:23 am

Post by Quailman »

Oh, and as for the comment about possibly being out of Mafia, I didn't do a body count. I was just thinking about who you and Cadmium might be.
MeMe
MeMe
Post or Perish
MeMe
Post or Perish
Post or Perish

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Sat Nov 22, 2003 6:53 am

Post by MeMe »

Quailman wrote:In between I protected Shadyforce, and apparently cured him of his alcoholism.
Seems weird that shadyforce would be listed as "drunk" in today's opening post if he were actually a recovered alcoholic now.
Quailman wrote:I did treat you on night two, the attack weapon being a lead slug. I saved your life.
This is possibly true...but also an easy claim as it's right in the Day 3 morning paper that a doc protected me -- and I've only got your word that Mojo was a quack. How do I know
he's
not the one who protected me on Night 2?
Quailman
Quailman
Mafia Scum
Quailman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Sat Nov 22, 2003 7:36 am

Post by Quailman »

I guess you don't have anything but my word. Even if it was Mojo in stead of me, we're both docs. In this morning's paper, Shadyforce was referred to as a 'reformed drunk'.

BTW, Leonidas mentioned having seen someone with Mojo that night. That would have been me. I spotted Leonidas going somewhere dressed in his best suit. I had no idea if he was good or bad, so I didn't mention it.
MeMe
MeMe
Post or Perish
MeMe
Post or Perish
Post or Perish

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Sat Nov 22, 2003 11:07 am

Post by MeMe »

That makes sense. What's your proper role name?
Quailman
Quailman
Mafia Scum
Quailman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Sat Nov 22, 2003 11:16 am

Post by Quailman »

doctor
MeMe
MeMe
Post or Perish
MeMe
Post or Perish
Post or Perish

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Sat Nov 22, 2003 11:27 am

Post by MeMe »

Now if only Cadmium would show up so we could make with the voting...although, I'm feeling almost confident enough to go ahead now -- that bit about Leo seeing someone else with Mojo is pretty strong.
Werebear
Werebear
Cursed One
Werebear
Cursed One
Cursed One

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Sat Nov 22, 2003 1:12 pm

Post by Werebear »

Must remember, Werebear's dead. Must remember, Werebear's dead. Must remember, Werebear's dead. Must remember, Werebear's dead. Must remember, Werebear's dead. Must remember, Werebear's dead. Must remember, Werebear's dead. Must remember, Werebear's dead. All work and no play makes Werebear a dull bear. All Work And No Play Makes Werebear A Dull Bear aLL wORK aND nO pLAY mAKES wEREBEAR a dULL bEAR AlL wOrK aNd No PlAy MaKeS wErEbEaR a DuLl BeAr AlL WorK AnD NO PlaY MakeS WerebeaR A DulL BeaR allworkandnoplaymakewerebearadullbear alL woR kaN dnO plA ymA keS weR eaD ulL beA r Alll Worrk Annd Nno Pllay Makkes Werrebearr A Dulll Bearr llA kroW dnA oN yalP sekaM raebereW A lluD reaB Reab llud a raeberew sekam yalp on dna krow lla. Jeaq llnp e JeaqaJam sa>|ew held ou pue >|Jom llV. ALLW ORKA NDN OPLA YMAKE SWEREBEA R ADUL LBEA R allall allall workwork workwork andand andand nono nono playplay playplay makesmakes makesmakes WerebearWerebear WerebearWerebear aa aa dulldull dulldull bearbear bearbear Awl Werk Ant Know Flay Meeks Weerbeer Aye Doll Beer AlWorkannoplaimakswerbaraddulber allw orkA ndNo plAY mAke sWeR eBEa rADU Llbe AR.....
[color=green]Anyhoo, why is it suspicious that I get confused with a mattress?[/color]
--Wacky, HHGG3 - Life, The Universe, and Everything mafia
shadyforce
shadyforce
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E
shadyforce
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E
U-S-E_T-H-E_F-O-R-C-E

Post Post #374 (ISO) » Sat Nov 22, 2003 2:47 pm

Post by shadyforce »

Holy shit...
[size=75][color=darkblue]I'm never wrong... well I was wrong once but that was when I thought I'd made a mistake but hadn't.[/color][/size]

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”