Mafia Scum
Mitillos
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #350 (ISO) » Tue Sep 10, 2013 2:44 pm

Post by Mitillos »

@beginner: OK, I've gone through bauss' Iso again and also reread your case and mutley's. And perhaps I was too stuck on my town read on him, so perhaps a re-evaluation is in order.
Since we still have a week, I'd rather read things again a few times and see if anything else catches my eye. There's no rush, right now, so I'll procrastinate a little more.
You don't have ambiguity; you have
options
Mist7676
Mist7676
Mafia Scum
Mist7676
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Tue Sep 10, 2013 11:20 pm

Post by Mist7676 »

Welcome don_johnson, the player who will be replacing Jennifer!
Last edited by Mist7676 on Thu Sep 12, 2013 1:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
You Are Worth It
Mutleyddmc
Mutleyddmc
Mafia Scum
Mutleyddmc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Tue Sep 10, 2013 11:23 pm

Post by Mutleyddmc »

lynch vauss or mitlllos seriously guys
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Wed Sep 11, 2013 5:09 am

Post by don_johnson »

anyone care to catch me up? i'm a bit done reading for this morning. if someone could just point out the highlights, that would be grand.
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
Siveure DtTrikyp
Siveure DtTrikyp
Mafia Scum
Siveure DtTrikyp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Wed Sep 11, 2013 6:48 am

Post by Siveure DtTrikyp »

Wait, is don johnson replacing jennifer? It's just there's the guy called who...
It was 5 in the morning! But fixed anyways

Beginner, you're scum, spreading mud on everyone.

Don, we were massclaiming and you're the only one not to have claimed yet.
Last edited by Mist7676 on Thu Sep 12, 2013 4:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Wed Sep 11, 2013 7:56 am

Post by don_johnson »

I am off to work for the evening. Why are we claiming? I should be able to read through this tomorrow morning over some coffee. if anyone has anything they need from me, just let me know.
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
Beginner
Beginner
Goon
Beginner
Goon
Goon

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Wed Sep 11, 2013 7:59 am

Post by Beginner »

Really? Does it look like I'm calling anyone else scum? Did I call mutley scum? Did I call Frog scum?
Don't like that I've narrowed down the scum to mainly you, bauss and mitillos?
I'm not calling you scum for simply disagreeing with me on bauss.. no, I'm calling you scum for scummy behavior. The likelihood of a credibility impairment coming from town is much lower than that from scum based on my experience. Especially when you consider the effect and then motive of said credibility impairment. Effect: If successfully done, will utterly destroy the target's ability to push lynches (and if the target is mislynched, an easy appeal to the player being 'silly' (Saki, although I'm nowhere near like Saki) can be made. I don't see a town motive anywhere.. especially with your ignoring my content. Where do you get off refuting me by ignoring my content?
Ignore my content more. Accuse me of 'spreading mud on everyone'. Have fun with that.
Mitillos
Mitillos
He
Mafia Scum
Mitillos
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:23 am

Post by Mitillos »

@Beginner: Small point, but didn't you suggest that frog was scum, a couple of pages ago? Was that more of a joke post?
options
Mitillos
Mitillos
He
Mafia Scum
Mitillos
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:29 am

Post by Mitillos »

EBWOP: Actually, just one page ago. Post 341.
options
Beginner
Beginner
Goon
Beginner
Goon
Goon

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:38 am

Post by Beginner »

In post 357, Mitillos wrote:@Beginner: Small point, but didn't you suggest that frog was scum, a couple of pages ago? Was that more of a joke post?
Suggesting frog may be scum is not synonymous to calling frog scum.. it's more a case of semantics, but my read on frog is volatile. Going on me for a subjectively perceived disorganization is so blatantly bad that I can't help but see it coming more from agitated town than scum. That post was more a jab at frog than an actual scum-declaration.
frog
frog
Mafia Scum
frog
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:32 am

Post by frog »

In post 352, Mutleyddmc wrote:lynch vauss or mitlllos seriously guys
Why Mitillos, Mutley? Don't you think he has been pro-town in his activity and in his suggestions?

(@Beginner I'm sorry I haven't been able to address your points yet, but I've been ill today and it demand a lot of concentration. I'll be sure to get to them later, when I feel well enough to give them a proper treatment)
Beginner
Beginner
Goon
Beginner
Goon
Goon

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Wed Sep 11, 2013 11:42 am

Post by Beginner »

Mutley, what is your read on siv?
likeabauss
likeabauss
Goon
likeabauss
Goon
Goon

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Thu Sep 12, 2013 3:19 am

Post by likeabauss »

I'll say it again... methinks mafia has all the power roles. Hence the aversion to the massclaim. We really can't afford to mislynch today. Let's get the info and then make our decisions.
Mutleyddmc
Mutleyddmc
Mafia Scum
Mutleyddmc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Thu Sep 12, 2013 3:30 am

Post by Mutleyddmc »

In post 360, frog wrote:
In post 352, Mutleyddmc wrote:lynch vauss or mitlllos seriously guys
Why Mitillos, Mutley? Don't you think he has been pro-town in his activity and in his suggestions?

(@Beginner I'm sorry I haven't been able to address your points yet, but I've been ill today and it demand a lot of concentration. I'll be sure to get to them later, when I feel well enough to give them a proper treatment)

same reasons as bauss scum. pure logic as I set out from the start them two are the scum.

Siv or beginner are the other scum
Mitillos
Mitillos
He
Mafia Scum
Mitillos
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Thu Sep 12, 2013 3:48 am

Post by Mitillos »

@mutley: So, wait. You're saying that I'm scum because Karnage picked the JK/Tracker slot? Irrespective of anything/everything else? And you call that "logic"? When you also went for the same slot?
You do realise how illogical all of this is, right?

Anyway, I guess since only don's claim is left it's time for a full claim from me. I'm a Tracker. On N1, Karnage tracked Darger. He visited nobody, so I believe his vanilla claim. On N2 I tracked bauss. He took responsibility for the Sakura kill, so I decided to check him out. He also did not visit anyone, so, once again, I'm inclined to believe his claim of 1-shot vig. If possible, I would prefer that neither of them is today's lynch.

Now, as people pointed out earlier, we're in MyLo. Wouldn't it be a better idea to no-lynch? Picking scum from 7 people should be somewhat easier than picking it from 8 people, when we have no consensus either way.
options
Mutleyddmc
Mutleyddmc
Mafia Scum
Mutleyddmc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Thu Sep 12, 2013 3:53 am

Post by Mutleyddmc »

Yer theres no way you'd have been kept alive this long
Mutleyddmc
Mutleyddmc
Mafia Scum
Mutleyddmc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Thu Sep 12, 2013 3:54 am

Post by Mutleyddmc »

we are not no lynching. Scum could have the N3 vigilante and win the game on a no lynch.
Mutleyddmc
Mutleyddmc
Mafia Scum
Mutleyddmc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Thu Sep 12, 2013 3:55 am

Post by Mutleyddmc »

Why would you track bauss on N2 to confirm his claim. IF you were tracking cos he thought he might do the scum kill fair enough, but his role was confirmed
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Thu Sep 12, 2013 4:48 am

Post by don_johnson »

sorry guys. I am not going to have time to read through all of this today. I will make an effort late tonight or tomorrow morning.
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
Mitillos
Mitillos
He
Mafia Scum
Mitillos
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Thu Sep 12, 2013 5:18 am

Post by Mitillos »

Oh, right. Forgot about the vig possibility. Never mind, no-lynch is probably a bad idea. Although I think frog claimed vengeful, already. So, if you think it's possible for mafia to have the N3-vig, you'd have to also be reading him as potential scum.

Yes, I did think bauss might do the factional kill, if he were scum. His role was confirmed, but it was also effectively gone. If his partners still had active powers, it would make sense for him to take over the factional kill. So, I wasn't looking for his role, but his alignment, essentially.

As for me still being alive, I can give you 4 possible reasons:
1) Mafia saw that my reads were off and figured that maybe I'd lead the town to a bad lynch with them.
2) They figured that, since I was a confirmed PR, if there's a doc, he might be likely to protect me.
3) They were hoping that someone (e.g. you) would attack me for "still being alive all this time" and make it easier for them to get another mislynch.
4) The mod has a crush on me and asked them to keep me alive.

I'll let you decide which is the most likely one, but the point of all this is, if you're saying I'm scum because of things that I have no control over, then exactly what kind of defense can I possibly give? I can't read minds, so I don't know why I'm still alive, despite my PR.
Furthermore, even if I had been the JK and even if I had read the scumteam correctly, there'd be no way for me to stop the factional kill; I would only be able to stop one person. And trying to protect a target would be even harder; the town is fairly large. So, if I'm no real threat to them, why would they bother killing me? Especially if the kill might not go through (reason 2, above)?

No, it's obvious that the mafia have decided to go for the more inactive people. Jason didn't make a single post. TMNTO made 5 (9 with SirTornado). This tells me that they don't mind the activity of the town, so they're going for the kills that are most likely to go through. In turn, this means they feel that they are unlikely to be lynched, which would imply they must be players who are not being repeatedly attacked. Which is also another reason why I'm thinking bauss is likely town. And mutley to a lesser degree.
options
Siveure DtTrikyp
Siveure DtTrikyp
Mafia Scum
Siveure DtTrikyp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Thu Sep 12, 2013 7:49 am

Yeah shots on inactives implies comfy scum. No idea who that actually means, though.

Ohey, useless crappy NK self-meta wifom defence of a partnership - if bauss was scum with me I'd have told him to shoot mutley on night 2 and just wifom away the suspicion.

Eh, I think it's probably beginner/mutley as 2 scum. Dunno who the last one is. Doesn't strike me as any active, so don/darger?

DON CLAIM IN YOUR NEXT POST
frog
frog
Mafia Scum
frog
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Thu Sep 12, 2013 8:46 am

Post by frog »

If Mitillos is telling the truth then Darger is not likely to be scum. At the moment I'd say Siv or Don could be scum, but let's get this massclaim finished first.

@Mutley: as I am the Vengeful, there's no danger of an N3 vig.
Siveure DtTrikyp
Siveure DtTrikyp
Mafia Scum
Siveure DtTrikyp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:29 am

Unless you're scum.

Which I kinda doubt.
likeabauss
likeabauss
Goon
likeabauss
Goon
Goon

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:13 am

Post by likeabauss »

Frog, why did you choose the Vengeful role slot? Did I miss the explanation there?
Darger
Darger
Townie
Darger
Townie
Townie

Post Post #374 (ISO) » Thu Sep 12, 2013 2:43 pm

Post by Darger »

Hello. I am going to Dublin for the weekend in a few hours and I'm moving to London the day that I get back so I'll be V/LA until Monday next week. I must admit that I've been pretty busy so I haven't kept up as I should. I shall re-read then.

Return to “Completed Open Games”