chaotic_diablo
chaotic_diablo
Mafia Scum
chaotic_diablo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #350 (ISO) » Tue Mar 23, 2004 6:44 pm

Post by chaotic_diablo »

fine, i'm lynched. i don't really want to use my ability. due to the fifth vote, i don't think i can really give my opinion as it might influence 'future' decisions or points. but if town wins, i will be surprised.
"Miracles of Science" or "Freaks of Nature"?

Carp Logic. I'm so totally using that at some point.~ Mr. Flay
CoolBot
CoolBot
Mafia Scum
CoolBot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Tue Mar 23, 2004 6:54 pm

Post by CoolBot »

What? If you have the ability, use it. There's no point not to. And why don't you want to influence future decisions, unless you're mafia who's doesn't want to tip us off to your allies?
Vraak X
Vraak X
Approved by George W. Bush
Vraak X

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Tue Mar 23, 2004 7:14 pm

Post by Vraak X »

After a long frustrating day, the mob of angry Moffs converged on Moff Chaotic_Diablo. Moff Chaotic Diablo continued saying "Ha! Moff Tarkin will protect me!" Words were mere words, as Moff Tarkin did not interfere as the noose was hung on his head. Within seconds, he was nothing more than a human wind chime.

The Moffs opened his quarters and found written orders from Moff Tarkin, a basic "blank check" to give anyone reprieve from a lynch. Uh-oh. Three misses in a row. Maybe next time they'll get it right?

Chaotic_Diablo -
Moff Gargos - Director of the Judiciary Board - Lynched Day 3

It is now
Night 4.

Deadline for all choices: Friday, 0700 hours!
Vraak X
Vraak X
Vraak X

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Fri Mar 26, 2004 10:13 am

Post by Vraak X »

Depressing amount of choices in.. will extend DL to Sunday
Vraak X
Vraak X
Vraak X

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Sat Mar 27, 2004 10:30 pm

Post by Vraak X »

The Imperial Guard quickly sweeped through the entire area, and found that no signs of murder had occurred for the night..

Or so they thought.

Three hours later, a service crew complained of a bloody stench coming from nearby Moff EnPaceRequiescat's quarters. As the Moff's crew went to investigate, the doors were forcefully opened and Moff EnPaceRequiescat's body was found, ridden with blaster shots throughout from his heart to his head and down to his very toes (or what was left of him.)

Moff EnPaceRequiescat - Imperial Moff Tekra - Head of the Imperial Intelligence Corps (Cop) - Blaster Shot Night Four

As the ... five Moffs (?) gathered together in the chambers deliberating on the next trial and tribulation, they noticed the discrepancy. Five Moffs? Where was Moff Dragon Slayer?

Holoscript tapes have indicated that Moff Dragon Slayer, during a celebration over public channel networking with his wife on their anniversary, had a Cysobin Pill inserted into the drink, acting as a catalyst for the effects of the wine. Unfortunately, the wine was Gallidorian 2981, a rare vintage that has caused major inebriation in the past, so Moff Tarkin has announced that he will not be available for the rest of the day.

There are 6 players in the game, 1 has been temporarily put out of action. It will take
THREE
votes for a lynch.

It is now Day
FOUR.
Morpheus
Morpheus
Goon
Morpheus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Sun Mar 28, 2004 2:53 am

Post by Morpheus »

I would like to suggest that Gspode claims as he is the only one who has not yet claimed. (other then DS)

Did I tell you in my role claim that I could communicate with EPR at night?

Well, he shared with me one of his answers. Now I can't be sure but It seems like DS is part of the scum. These are my reasons:

1) He is one of two who hasn't claimed and for some reason we never even looked at him.
2) EPR investigated him and got a 67% chance he is scum. (or around that)
3) He has been somewhat hidden only posting when needed to. An dhasn't put too much into the game recently. I wouldn't just call him a lurker rather a person who has been keeping a low profile pretty much all game.

But since I don't think we can vote for him I do suggest Gaspode claims because although many think he is innocent I would like to here a claim anyway because I find it hard to believe DS is the only scum.

Anyway There is one thing I would also like to share. I found out a DL-44 was used in the kill last night.
Yeah..
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
R.I.P. He trusted mathcam.
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Sun Mar 28, 2004 8:34 am

Post by NanookTheWolf »

EPR is the one who I investiated last night, and I was blocked by his E-11 Blaster rifle. I agree with morpheus that we really should get some kind of role claim as well from Gaspode, and since we can't attack Dragon slayer for the fact that he is one today, then He is really all that is left.
Prizm
Prizm
Goon
Prizm
Goon
Goon

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Sun Mar 28, 2004 4:14 pm

Post by Prizm »

Nanook: Obviously we were thinking along the same lines, since I too investigated EPR. My mind-reading indicated was that he was in communication with another Moff, so I assumed he was Morpheus's brother mason.

Er, just read Morpheus's post more closely and realized that he already confirmed that. So nothing there.

Also, anyone find it intriguing just how many investigative roles there are?
"But good is not a thing of perception. What is 'good' in one culture cannot be 'evil' in another. This might be true of mores and minor practices, but not of virtue. Virtue is absolute."
-Drizzt Do'Urden
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Sun Mar 28, 2004 6:46 pm

Post by NanookTheWolf »

Yeah, I too have actually thought the same thing prizm, and I haven't come to a conclusion about the whole thing. I think that Vrakk just decided to have a lot of investigative roles with the exception that they all have limited abilities. For ex. I can only see their weapons. I really wish that gaspode would claim, I know that everyone thought that he was innocent, but there never was truly any absolute evidence of it. I tried to point this out earlier, but it didn't work out too well. With that I will just fos gaspode in hopes that he will roleclaim. I certainly do get the feeling though that Dragon Slayer is our other mafia and has just been flying under the radar. Coolbot will just always be in the back of my mind though as well, until I can absolutely verify him as well.
EnPaceRequiescat
EnPaceRequiescat
Goon
EnPaceRequiescat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Sun Mar 28, 2004 7:43 pm

Post by EnPaceRequiescat »

cruadack. go town!
freak with short term memory
Vraak X
Vraak X
Vraak X

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Mon Mar 29, 2004 11:47 am

Post by Vraak X »

/bump
CoolBot
CoolBot
Mafia Scum
CoolBot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Mon Mar 29, 2004 1:06 pm

Post by CoolBot »

It appears we haven't hit any mafia yet, which means we probably have three mafia left. I'm innocent, and I'm pretty sure Nanook and Prizm are, too. That leaves Dragon Slayer, Gaspode, and Morpheus as possible scum. I gave Dragon Slayer the Cysobin pill to keep him from voting. Otherwise, the mafia would've been able to deadlock the day and gaurantee a win.
vote: Gaspode
Gaspode
Gaspode
Old school
Gaspode
Old school
Old school

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Mon Mar 29, 2004 1:06 pm

Post by Gaspode »

I'm kind of surprised by C_D's role, because I am Deputy Grand Moff Disra, Magistrate of the Imperial Court. Each day I can choose to send a moff to protective custody, where they cannot be lynched. (I cannot protect myself.) I have a DL-44 for protection.

So yeah, my role stinks, especially since it's so similar to C_D's, but I can't do anything about it. I think DS is probably the last scum.
Gaspode
Gaspode
Old school
Gaspode
Old school
Old school

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Mon Mar 29, 2004 1:08 pm

Post by Gaspode »

WAIT! I've got it! DS
has
to be scum, (assuming there's 3 mafia) or else the town would've lost. With three to lynch, they could immediately end the day and get the lynch and a night kill, leaving us with 1 town versus 3 scum tomorrow.
Prizm
Prizm
Goon
Prizm
Goon
Goon

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Mon Mar 29, 2004 1:33 pm

Post by Prizm »

Good thinking, Gaspode. If DS wasn't scum, the game would be over.

vote: Dragon Slayer
"But good is not a thing of perception. What is 'good' in one culture cannot be 'evil' in another. This might be true of mores and minor practices, but not of virtue. Virtue is absolute."
-Drizzt Do'Urden
Gaspode
Gaspode
Old school
Gaspode
Old school
Old school

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Mon Mar 29, 2004 2:57 pm

Post by Gaspode »

Although I hope his being "out of action" doesn't mean we can't vote for him...
Morpheus
Morpheus
Goon
Morpheus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Mon Mar 29, 2004 3:27 pm

Post by Morpheus »

Umm, I don't think we can vote for DS. Othewise I would've. Vraak?
Yeah..
Prizm
Prizm
Goon
Prizm
Goon
Goon

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Mon Mar 29, 2004 6:38 pm

Post by Prizm »

Hmm, hadn't thought of that. Perhaps Coolbot can shed some light on the situation?
-Drizzt Do'Urden
Vraak X
Vraak X
Vraak X

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Mon Mar 29, 2004 6:41 pm

Post by Vraak X »

Currently, Moff Dragon Slayer cannot be voted, because he is locked away in quarters.

If a majority of members vote to remove him from chambers and bring him out into the Board Room, a Moff may initiate that vote. That vote must be completed at least with a vote of 4-3.

Once the majority of members have voted to forcefully remove him from chambers, he will be reseated in the Board Room, slightly inebriated, but a participant nonetheless.
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Mon Mar 29, 2004 7:55 pm

Post by NanookTheWolf »

Well, I
Vote:To remove him from chambers and bring him out into the board room
I think that that was the longest vote EVER!

Come on guys, now just think about this, should we bring scum back to the game to lynch him, I think so.
Prizm
Prizm
Goon
Prizm
Goon
Goon

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Mon Mar 29, 2004 7:55 pm

Post by Prizm »

So do we do it? I don't think it's a good idea, since if we have 3 mafia, then we lose (I think, since there would be 3 mafia and 3 town).

Oh, and
unvote: Dragon Slayer
, since it's an invalid vote anyway...
-Drizzt Do'Urden
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Mon Mar 29, 2004 8:01 pm

Post by NanookTheWolf »

:shock: Oh, yeah I forgot about that key point...
Unvote:To bring him back into the game
...Thank god that I saw you post that Prizm.

You have to excuse me, it is 2 o clock in the morning here and I really should be sleeping...
Vraak X
Vraak X
Vraak X

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Wed Mar 31, 2004 4:04 am

Post by Vraak X »

There are things that go /BUMP in the night..
Prizm
Prizm
Goon
Prizm
Goon
Goon

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Wed Mar 31, 2004 4:39 am

Post by Prizm »

Hmm, the game is starting to stall again. I will attempt to start up discussion.

We should probably assume that there are 2 more mafia out there, so we shouldn't vote unless we are very sure that we have scum.

Given that logic, I am currently very suspicious of Gaspode. Coolbot has had a vote on Gaspode for over a day now, and no mafia have jumped forward to get a quick lynch on him.

Of course, there are several other possibilities, such as Coolbot being mafia, or perhaps the mafia just haven't checked this thread, but I think Gaspode's scumminess is the most likely answer, because we have already seen ample evidence of Coolbot's abilities, and he also saved Nanook from a nightkill, which is not indicative of mafia. As for the other possibility, everyone else has posted since then, so that wouldn't be it.
-Drizzt Do'Urden
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf
NanookTheWolf

Post Post #374 (ISO) » Wed Mar 31, 2004 4:43 am

Post by NanookTheWolf »

I'm kind of along the same lines with gaspode. I thought that he would be a good choice earlier on in the game, but it wasn't a mutual agreement, and since we are assuming that Dragon Slayer is mafia and think that Gaspode is the assailant...

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”