JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #350 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2016 2:57 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 348, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 346, MURDERCAT wrote:only scum ... thinks Triv, Accountant, and Iraon are the townies players in the game right now.
who are the towniest players in the game right now?
Lol I just read ur ISO and it looks like the only players u gave anything even resembling a townread on is Triv. You also have defended Accountant.
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2016 3:05 am

Post by Accountant »

In post 346, MURDERCAT wrote:You guys should all vote JJD because only scum misreps my "jump" onto ira, calls pacman sure scum, thinks TM is scum here, has 5 total scummy players and only 2 strong town reads, and thinks Triv, Accountant, and Iraon are the townies players in the game right now.
I'll give you that misrepping is scummy, and I also think pac and TM are town, but like why is scumreading pac and TM scummy as opposed to just wrong/bad at the game?

re: 5/2, this isn't really a scumtell. scum have incentive to townread town players, because they look good if the guy flips and if THEY flip then the townie comes under heat. i feel like scum!JJD who wants 5 townies to die would not scumread all of them, but scumread 1-2(the ones most likely to be lynched)and null or townlean the other 3 so he can decide what he wants to do with them later. this feels like town parnaoia more than anything

again with the triv/accountant/iraon thing, you have to explain why it's actually scummy of him to read them that way rather than just being bad at reading people
There's nothing that says that a fake can't beat the real thing.

You must not imagine that for beings like you and us there can be laughter. The low men laugh, and we envy them. But for us, the higher ones, there is no laughter, only an unending vigil, purely serious, stretching on into the night.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2016 3:08 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

Accountant, what was this referring to?
In post 307, Accountant wrote:holy shit you're actually kinda right
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2016 3:11 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

Also, MC:

Can you point out exactly what you think it is that I'm misrepresenting?
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2016 3:12 am

Post by Accountant »

triv talking about how TM's posts are bad in #305, I don't agree that he's scum but my townread on him is less strong than before

You must not imagine that for beings like you and us there can be laughter. The low men laugh, and we envy them. But for us, the higher ones, there is no laughter, only an unending vigil, purely serious, stretching on into the night.
evilpacman18
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2016 3:30 am

Post by evilpacman18 »

In post 297, Tam wrote:OK, this is my first game in yeeeeears and I got sick this weekend...something about ribs, sun and tequila? Anyhow, I think I beat the deadline. I dunno. I'm confused. The timer I was sent has expired, but I have a message saying midnight tonight...but not sure which timezone at midnight. I am in the U.S.- Central time, so it is 7:30 (or 19:30, whatever floats your boat) here.

Sorry about the delay...I am on page 8 so far. Just wanted to check in!

Out of curiosity- there seems to be an awful lot of people jumping around pointing fingers really early on- but really meaning it, not just to speed things along for clues...is this typical nowadays? It used to be a mafia warning sign...
Wow, can't say I have a join date from 2003 but I might be a bit too old school for this group myself. Been getting scum read just for trying to be patient and actually develop my reads lol.
I play piano and competitive Smash 4 under the tag EPM
evilpacman18
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2016 3:40 am

Post by evilpacman18 »

In post 286, JaeReed wrote:
In post 282, evilpacman18 wrote:
In post 266, Trivium wrote:Accountant strikes town, but not evilpacman. Can't really read much of this, and I have to try really hard not to make up some random BS. The let's lynch xkfyu as a joke thing is really awkward, to the point where I feel like it's scummy, but weirdly scummy like it's trying to be too obvious. I also don't like how bacde brought up a previous game and claimed that jarjar had a grudge on him for being maf in it.
why does Accountant strike town and I seem scummy but the next thing you say is "lynch xykfu" thing seems scummy? Are you mixing us up? Cuz I haven't mentioned xykfu at all, that was all Accountant and I'm pretty sure it wasn't serious.
Wasn't it Bacde, not Accountant, saying to joke lynch someone? Accountant has been pretty focused on ira, and even asked why not the other lurker instead of xkfyu.

Thinking Xkfyu is lookin' ok so far.
probably. Don't know if you really wanted an answer for this but I guess I just forgot who said we should lynch xykfu because of how irrelevant it seemed.
In post 284, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 281, evilpacman18 wrote:if you can't tell what the thread of my read on him is, I thought he was town earlier on, Accountant pointed out some stuff that I agreed could be a case for a scum read, but I felt like his tone obscures his intent, so I'm just waiting on deciding on that one. Idk why it's surprising to anyone that I think someone who writes kinda strange is the hardest to read in the game, but JarJar is way off the mark to say that he's the only person I've been ignoring.
Lol @ "Way off the mark". YOU were the one that said there wasn't much material for anyone to have a read there.

See now you're changing your story. Now what you're saying is you were townreading him earlier but you're not sure about that read because of Accountants case. That's a pretty far cry from basically saying: I have no read because he hasn't said anything.
That's not remotely close to anything I "basically said"
I'm still confused because when you quoted my post 228 in 271 you said I don't give an opinion on ira even though there was a solid two whole lines on precisely why I'm conflicted about reading him. Sure I didn't list him as town or scum at the end of the list, but I suspect you didn't ACTUALLY read the post that you were attacking very closely and just went straight to the reads list at the end. Can you explain why you ignored this?
In post 228, evilpacman18 wrote: 164 -Accountant, that's why i asked how new iraon is to this game. his tone seems stuffy and formal. but he might just write like that, and it could be misleading in trying to read authenticity of his posts. I haven't noticed anything wrong with his intent.
Because it says very straight forwardly how I felt about ira at the moment and I think it does a sufficient job of explaining why I didn't put him in a side on my reads list at the end of that post.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2016 3:49 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 356, evilpacman18 wrote:
In post 284, JarJarDrinks wrote:That's a pretty far cry from basically saying: I have no read because he hasn't said anything.
In post 234, evilpacman18 wrote:Rn i don't think iraon is anything and I don't see much material for anyone else to have a read there. But I would also understand if people read him in either direction
How is

"i don't think iraon is anything and I don't see much material for anyone else to have a read there."

much different than

"I have no read because he hasn't said anything"

?
evilpacman18
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2016 3:54 am

Post by evilpacman18 »

context. after responding to ira several times and discussing the discrepancies in his tone vs the apparent intent of his posts, why would I say "ira hasn't said anything"
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2016 4:00 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

Who'd be ur top lynch if u had to choose today pac?
evilpacman18
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2016 4:03 am

Post by evilpacman18 »

In post 337, Accountant wrote:Ira thoughts on Tam and pac

If you were town I wouldn't have to press you for something as simple as this
do you really think that ignoring things that should be relevant to him is a scum tell?
I would normally assume lazy town. Not many scum players are gonna get talked about that much and not feel obligated to say something imo
evilpacman18
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2016 4:07 am

Post by evilpacman18 »

In post 359, JarJarDrinks wrote:Who'd be ur top lynch if u had to choose today pac?
When I decide who I think should be lynched today, I will not be unclear about it.
evilpacman18
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2016 4:17 am

Post by evilpacman18 »

Tam's entry seems town but I'm probably being conditioned rn to read reasonable people who don't jump to conclusions about everything as town and that's definitely not always the case. I especially like her point on Town Mafioso, whose playstyle will definitely be hard to parse to get a read. Also the lack of previous games (I'm assuming Tam hasn't noticed that TM is probably an alt) will make it harder
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2016 5:17 am

Post by Accountant »

In post 360, evilpacman18 wrote:
In post 337, Accountant wrote:Ira thoughts on Tam and pac

If you were town I wouldn't have to press you for something as simple as this
do you really think that ignoring things that should be relevant to him is a scum tell?
I would normally assume lazy town. Not many scum players are gonna get talked about that much and not feel obligated to say something imo
What I mean is tam and pac came into the fame and ira didnt feel the need to comment on them. Which is significant, because scum dont like to take strong stances on people in the spotlight and both tam and pac were. On the other hand town has every reason to chip in and make their voice heard

evilpacman18
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2016 5:30 am

Post by evilpacman18 »

Wouldn't it have been beneficial to give it more time after the site crash to seebif that accusation held up? I can't take your point seriously cuz there was basically no time for ira to make those comments. If he'd posted significant content since we've been back then, sure, make that accusation, but he really hasn't.
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2016 6:09 am

Post by Trivium »

In post 338, MURDERCAT wrote:
In post 317, Bacde wrote:
In post 272, MURDERCAT wrote:
In post 270, Bacde wrote:
vote: trivium

seriously
Just because you think someone is bad doesn't meant they are scum. I understand this vote, but I feel like he's probably town who isn't reading well.
I don't think he's bad???
Well no, you think he's scum. I think he's town who looks like scum (aka bad).
See, I don't get this. If you think I look like scum, why do you think I'm town?
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2016 6:15 am

Post by Trivium »

I'm realizing that TM might sound forced like that because whoever the account is an alt for is trying out a different playstyle.
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2016 6:16 am

Post by Trivium »

In post 357, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 356, evilpacman18 wrote:
In post 284, JarJarDrinks wrote:That's a pretty far cry from basically saying: I have no read because he hasn't said anything.
In post 234, evilpacman18 wrote:Rn i don't think iraon is anything and I don't see much material for anyone else to have a read there. But I would also understand if people read him in either direction
How is

"i don't think iraon is anything and I don't see much material for anyone else to have a read there."

much different than

"I have no read because he hasn't said anything"

?
Jarjar... this is more of t hat misrepresenting I was talking about.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2016 6:27 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

:? It looks the same to me.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2016 6:33 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 365, Trivium wrote:See, I don't get this. If you think I look like scum, why do you think I'm town?
He's saying that bad town is similar to scum and you look like bad town.

Accountant called him out about why he decided your play was bad town instead of scum and we're waiting for him to get back to us.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2016 6:42 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

I also find it scummy that he called me out about listing you as a top townread if he's townreading u as well.
evilpacman18
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2016 6:57 am

Post by evilpacman18 »

JarJar was there a point to asking me who my top pick for a lynch today would be?
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2016 7:09 am

Post by Accountant »

In post 364, evilpacman18 wrote:Wouldn't it have been beneficial to give it more time after the site crash to seebif that accusation held up? I can't take your point seriously cuz there was basically no time for ira to make those comments. If he'd posted significant content since we've been back then, sure, make that accusation, but he really hasn't.
Not really getting why he has time to shit around and defend himself from something I said 5 pages ago but doesn't want to address the main issues but ok

Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2016 7:10 am

Post by Accountant »

In post 368, JarJarDrinks wrote::? It looks the same to me.
I read it as "i'm not seeing jack from ira" vs "im not seei g anything that isn't null/NAI from ira"

evilpacman18
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #374 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2016 7:56 am

Post by evilpacman18 »

NAI is a new term to me, please define

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”