Mini 1939 - Organization XIII (Game Over)

Heartless
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #350 (ISO) » Tue Aug 22, 2017 7:27 pm

Post by Heartless »

Vote Count 1.9

Vexen [2] - Demyx, Xigbar
Saïx [3] - Axel, Lexaeus, Vexen
Xaldin [3] - Larxene, Roxas, Marluxia
Axel [2] - Xemnas, Saïx
Demyx [1] - Zexion

Not Voting: Xaldin, Luxord

7 to lynch
Deadline: (expired on 2017-08-31 18:46:21).[/color]
Show
those who are Heartless
once cared so much

Best origin story ever told

TellTaleHeart and Antihero
IV Vexen
IV Vexen
Goon
IV Vexen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Tue Aug 22, 2017 7:57 pm

Post by IV Vexen »

In post 344, VI Zexion wrote:This game is a steaming pile of shit. Probably going to replace out.

If you are town Xigbar I have 0 respect for you in this game after that horseshit. I do nothing but engage with you an honest way and just because my reads align with yours and I'm willing to follow you on a read of yours that I don't understand I'm trying to pocket you??? And you were ~faking reads~ to try to ~bait me~? Fuck off dude. My reads are my own. Don't bring out of game stuff into the game to try to reveal anyone's identity, that's flagrantly in violation of the spirit of alted games. Your Vexen case is rubbish, you'll find scum in a nunnery with the way you're approaching the game.

Zero fucking clue how anyone has even a whisper of a townread on Axel here.
Okay, can I get you to back off a second and level with me?

Tell me A. What the case on Axel is and B. why you thought you know who Xig is originally. Maybe instead of abandoning the game entirely you can talk to people other than the ones pissing you off. Like me. :good:
The Chilly Academic
II Xigbar
II Xigbar
Goon
II Xigbar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:00 pm

Post by II Xigbar »

In post 344, VI Zexion wrote:This game is a steaming pile of shit. Probably going to replace out.

If you are town Xigbar I have 0 respect for you in this game after that horseshit. I do nothing but engage with you an honest way and just because my reads align with yours and I'm willing to follow you on a read of yours that I don't understand I'm trying to pocket you??? And you were ~faking reads~ to try to ~bait me~? Fuck off dude. My reads are my own. Don't bring out of game stuff into the game to try to reveal anyone's identity, that's flagrantly in violation of the spirit of alted games. Your Vexen case is rubbish, you'll find scum in a nunnery with the way you're approaching the game.

Zero fucking clue how anyone has even a whisper of a townread on Axel here.
I didn't say you were. I just said that you might be. I'm sorry that my playstyle is manipulative but I like to see what people do. It's offended others before.
Sorry that I was wrong. I sincerely hope this didn't come from scum you but I think it's super, super unlikely and I'm willing to flat out trust you for this. Can we team up from here?
(Also, as you full well know I wasn't sincere with the Best Man comment and I was more trying to test his reaction, I don't understand why you're that upset about it? I don't see what exactly you think is out of game stuff to reveal people's identities. I agree that his reaction after the fact was pretty towny. I am going to be unvoting him as soon as I decide exactly where I would rather place my vote.)
II Xigbar
II Xigbar
Goon
II Xigbar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:05 pm

Post by II Xigbar »

In post 346, III Xaldin wrote:Gotta love people just following xigbars no case on me and voting there, only for him to come and say that he is bsing reads, you know like I suspected he was doing when I called him out on his reads being fake.

Vote:Xigibar

Can we lynch traitors now.

This whole thing reeks of people now finally questioning him about his nothing stuff and he is trying to twist it into some I faked reads for weird reactions test for pocketing based on meta I thought I had.

Yea ok
This was a great vote and this is where my vote should go again I think.

VOTE: Xaldin
II Xigbar
II Xigbar
Goon
II Xigbar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:09 pm

Post by II Xigbar »

Oh and I want to caveat: pretty towny was the wrong word. I could still easily see that slot being scum and I'm super wary of it. But I don't think it's nearly as likely to flip scum as other slots and I don't feel like fighting #6 on their townreads at this point in the game and would rather hope that the issue resolves itself later in the game.
II Xigbar
II Xigbar
Goon
II Xigbar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:11 pm

Post by II Xigbar »

I definitely lean Axel as scum. If you're super not believing in the Xaldin wagon and super supporting Axel wagon I can follow you. I am currently more sure that Xaldin is scum but I will follow you.
XIII Roxas
XIII Roxas
Goon
XIII Roxas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Tue Aug 22, 2017 9:52 pm

Post by XIII Roxas »

In post 303, VII Saix wrote:Who is opposed to Axel lynch and why?
I am, on the grounds he is the exact thing you describe:
Scurrying for a legit lynch at the last moment will results in a mislynch.
A deadline-mislynch.
XIII Roxas
XIII Roxas
Goon
XIII Roxas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Tue Aug 22, 2017 9:54 pm

Post by XIII Roxas »

In post 304, VIII Axel wrote:
In post 297, XIII Roxas wrote:Wherein Xaldin continues to do nothing.
OK - and that's your best scumtell on him?
Not even close. It was however a nice illustration of my point. Xaldin's contribution to the game is incredibly lackluster.
VII Saix
VII Saix
Goon
VII Saix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:51 pm

Post by VII Saix »

What about Axel's contribution?
VI Zexion
VI Zexion
Goon
VI Zexion
Goon
Goon

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:56 am

Post by VI Zexion »

@Xigbar
Sorry for losing my shit. Apology accepted but like, I really am not very trusting of you right now. Why are you scumreading Saix? How strongly? I'm not locked in any of my reads here and I don't completely trust my ability to read that slot but I keep going back to and I'm honestly impressed if that's a scumpost here? There are things I dislike from the slot that I'd rather not mention right now but I still don't really see myself having a scumread there. Which of my reads / votes do you dislike otherwise? I'm not disbelieving in the Xaldin wagon at all after 346 but I basically like nothing about the composition of it.

@Saix
Could you elaborate on your please? What about Vexen's burst of excitement made you scumread him? Still waiting to hear from you on that Xaldin ISO.

@Roxas
Whether you realize it or not you're basically just shadecasting in /; you're ignoring why I voted there, you're ignoring how that played into the timing of it, you're ignoring the context of the dayphase not even being half over, you're ignoring basically everything about that post that is actually true of my intention and spinning it into what you want it to mean to support your scumread. I'm starting to lean more towards you being town here so I'd really appreciate it if you could open your eyes a little. If you can possibly go over your Demyx read for me that would be pretty helpful; not really sure whether their entrance pinged you because it was an imitation or for some other reason or why your suspicion there started to ease.
In post 335, IV Vexen wrote:Zexy, could you please confirm for me that you believe Xig is someone who was best man at your wedding and tell me exactly what post and what about that post made you see the light so clearly? And if you wouldn't mind too terribly much, could you send that same PM to make sure you don't wind up dead when I ask you to tell me Xig's identity?
I have no idea what you want from me here, sorry. I'm not going to comment on the wedding. Altguessing and hinting at meta is fine but making explicit statements that reveal you as X is not cool at all.

Still pretty unhappy with Demyx. Don't know why that slot is just doing next to nothing after getting two pages into their catchup.
I Xemnas
I Xemnas
Goon
I Xemnas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Wed Aug 23, 2017 2:09 am

Post by I Xemnas »

None may replace me.
VII Saix
VII Saix
Goon
VII Saix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Wed Aug 23, 2017 3:15 am

Post by VII Saix »

Zex, kinda disappointed with your conversation with Xig about me, but never mind. I am sure you have your reasons for doubting me, but I thought there was some kinda mutual town block thing happening between us.

About Vex, I was already scum-reading his slot. The he replaced and somehow tracked me down for a one-on-one with Axel because of my post on Axel. There are a number of reasons that pinged me badly, but the worst were the following, which I have already outlined in my interactions with him. But here's the gist.
1. he found my lack of a case on Axel as a good enough reason to vote for me, but he himself never provided a good enough reason for placing his vote on me. All that he said about me could also be said about Vex's reasons about scumreading me. I don't buy his explanation regarding he was reaction-testing me initially but then my reaction actually made him vote for me. I think he wanted to make a splash with his entry and my post happened to be around the corner for him to bump into, and he took it off from there.
2. Axel is worst of between me and him (Axel) if it came to deciding where to put his vote. For someone to disregard that and say that they don't have a clue on Axel's slot, but they have a clue abt me without reading what happened in the game before they entered, is a bit much. It tells me that they have probably made up their opinion how they want to go ahead with their interaction with me.
3. I have already said that because my posts are a certain way, scum usually find it easy to target me. What usually happens is they say something provocative, and I react to that provocation, and then instead of justifying their reasons behind the provocation, they start using my reaction as a justification. This is wrong coz they are changing the chronology of the narrative. This has happened a lot with me, and scums usually do that, coz frankly it's way too tempting. So, instead of defending myself, I have learnt to put this reason out there the first time I sense it. So that this doesn't spiral out of control, and I can save my slot the moment I see it going downhill. Coz the longer you wait hoping that either that person sees reason or coz someone else will see how the narrative is being changed, the narrative has already been changed. In that changed narrative, it starts appearing like my slot is fighting tooth and nail and defending way too much.

To summarise, Vex's behaviour in that interaction was scummy coz he was way too rigid about his stance on me (and without reasons) and way too cavalier about Axel, and he couldn't see how that was contradictory.

Marluxia, I ISO'd Xaldin. There's absolutely nothing to say. That slot has done nothing. He isn't even making an effort. There are only a few detailed posts, but these posts are mostly centred around himself, how others' votes on him are opportunistic, etc (e.g. ). I dont like that. But I would like to give him some more time.
VII Saix
VII Saix
Goon
VII Saix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Wed Aug 23, 2017 3:16 am

Post by VII Saix »

2nd para: "for a one-on-one
with Axel
"
VII Saix
VII Saix
Goon
VII Saix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Wed Aug 23, 2017 3:22 am

Post by VII Saix »

In post 360, I Xemnas wrote:
None may replace me.
Mod, possible to please disregard posts such as these and prod Xemnas? it's between more than 48 hours since their penultimate post and even that was content-wise zilch.

If someone is a conf town, they better be more active and involved. This slot is idle.
VII Saix
VII Saix
Goon
VII Saix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Wed Aug 23, 2017 3:23 am

Post by VII Saix »

between
Heartless
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Wed Aug 23, 2017 3:59 am

Post by Heartless »

In post 363, VII Saix wrote:
None may replace me.
Mod, possible to please disregard posts such as these and prod Xemnas? it's between more than 48 hours since their penultimate post and even that was content-wise zilch.

If someone is a conf town, they better be more active and involved. This slot is idle.
We prodded Xemnas yesterday, per .
Let us worry about the modding.
Show
those who are Heartless
once cared so much

Heartless
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:08 am

Post by Heartless »

prodded lexaeus

we're trusting all of you to ask to replace out if you're too busy/can't post at least once in a couple days for WHATEVER reason. don't worry, we won't be mad, we won't judge (well.... i won't judge. idk tth is kinda judgey. don't worry about her though.) and we're perfectly capable of finding a replacement.

i think u know all this already, just saying this to be clear

and i have no intention of being the "content" police. i trust my players to use their own judgment of what their schedule's like/going to be like. we're all adults here. (please don't prove me wrong on that)
Show
those who are Heartless
once cared so much

I Xemnas
I Xemnas
Goon
I Xemnas
Goon
Goon

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:57 am

Post by I Xemnas »

In post 363, VII Saix wrote:
None may replace me.

I can understand your frustration. I do not plan on staying idle forever. Other matters have demanded my focus during our early proceedings, but I have not hoarded my position out of pride, but because I know that I will have much to contribute in the coming days.

I admit that I've let my position go to waste thus far, but if I feared that my idleness was permanent, I would've allowed myself to be taken over by someone better fit. I have but one chance left, and I do not plan to let that chance go to waste.
IV Vexen
IV Vexen
Goon
IV Vexen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Wed Aug 23, 2017 3:47 pm

Post by IV Vexen »

I've read up and intend to reply to 361, but you are the least important thing for me to do tonight.
The Chilly Academic
VIII Axel
VIII Axel
Goon
VIII Axel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Wed Aug 23, 2017 4:14 pm

Post by VIII Axel »

I don't get the point of posting if no one actually responds to my posts, sorry.

Half of the playerbase in this game just wants to throw out their own opinion rather than discussing it.
VIII Axel
VIII Axel
Goon
VIII Axel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Wed Aug 23, 2017 4:18 pm

Post by VIII Axel »

Saix's posts literally just go around in circles. I don't like Vexen's content but I appreciate that he's trying. I agree with Zexion on Xigbar but again, I'm scum because (enter nothing here)

Meanwhile, my entire post on how Saix's posts are fake as fuck is just flat out ignored. I'm scum for not giving out content but the one post that has content is blantantly ignored. Like what the fuck do y'all want? I'm starting to lose the last little bit of care I had to be honest.
V Lexaeus
V Lexaeus
Goon
V Lexaeus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Wed Aug 23, 2017 5:45 pm

Post by V Lexaeus »

I am super sorry about my activity lately.
It's honestly inexcusable.

This game made me SUPER excited when it popped up in the queue, and the hype kept itself going at the start, but it's just so... flat now.

The secret alts are cool, Xemnas is AMAZING, and I'm digging my role, but this day phase just seems to be dragging on forever, even though we haven't even hit a normal day's length yet, and it makes it hard to summon the motivation to switch accounts to read half a page and maybe make a response if anything interesting's going on. Which it hasn't for a while.

I haven't completely read much since my last post, but I've skimmed and it looks like more of the same.

Axel is Town, the scumreads continue to baffle me.
Saix is scum, posts absolutely dripping with insincerity and just general skeeviness.

Personally, I think the best way to get this game moving again is to start seeing some FLIPS. Starting with Saix's
X Luxord
X Luxord
Goon
X Luxord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Wed Aug 23, 2017 6:20 pm

Post by X Luxord »

Saix posts confuse me they seem to come off with this air of confidence but there's always this self doubt or "but" and it makes it hard for me to understand overall it just feels very fake
X Luxord
X Luxord
Goon
X Luxord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Wed Aug 23, 2017 6:21 pm

Post by X Luxord »

VOTE: Saix

Happy to vote here
VII Saix
VII Saix
Goon
VII Saix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #374 (ISO) » Wed Aug 23, 2017 9:22 pm

Post by VII Saix »

Luxord, you are voting me coz I "..come off with this air of confidence but there's always this self doubt"... but how can I ever be sure? It's D1 and anyway I am not an investigative role. So, my confidence levels will never be 100% in this game regarding a slot.

To everyone, if you are town, I expect you to provide reasons along with the read so that I can better defend myself. If you are not gonna do that, that's deliberately vague coz it gives me no space to defend myself.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”