Marky Mark
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #350 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 4:37 am

Post by Marky Mark »

Which particular part of the above do you feel is being misrepped?

Also interesting format of response - if I was factually incorrect in what I was saying about you surely the more straightforward thing to do would be to disprove/correct me rather than just throw words like misrep my way and see what sticks?
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 4:43 am

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 348, Marky Mark wrote:I'm not sure what DK's posting frequency has been like in other games - there's a decent amount of proactivity in there but also a lot of fluff. Scum me is all about stacking the post count high to make it more of a faff for the town to pick up the important stuff, so I could totally see someone pulling this as a scum move.
I haven't played with scum!Koba, but this is basically how they posted in the town game I played. Probably NAI.
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 4:51 am

Post by VP Baltar »

I may as well address my geraintm vote, which I think is quite obvious, but everyone asking can't be scum (though I am certain at least one is).

I initially voted them as a bit of pressure because they were fluffing and semi-lurking. Then geraintm finally comes back to the thread and posts an angry screed about how fluffy D1 is and laments why we can't just hurry along to D2. Is it possible that comes from town? Maybe. But it also feels very manufactured when you consider we only had a handful of pages at that point. I could see getting annoyed at fluff posting and a long D1 if we were on like page 50. But only ~10 pages? Seems fake.

Geraintm hasn't posted any substance since then either. If they are so eager to get to the meat of the game, why aren't they scum hunting?
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 5:16 am

Post by VP Baltar »

Btw, shelly and infinity, definitely am going to require you to explain why you chose to attack me over my geraintm vote while saying nothing about DGB's vote.

What made me more scummy than DGB?
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 5:34 am

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 291, JacksonVirgo wrote:The part where they're talking about eating the NK after they yeet a scum is them being incredibly confident that they're going to lynch scum D1, which is mathematically unlikely and Town hardly ever has that much confidence given Townies would know next to nothing outside of what their role is. Also the fact they're extremely confident that Koba or themselves is going to die at night, that means that they're incredibly confident that Koba is town and it's like scum is needing to pocket Koba but not push their full innocence as they might be a needed push later down the line and they don't want to put the full effort of having to develop a full ass 180 story.
Yeah, I'm confident that if Koba is town here, we have pretty good odds of yeeting scum D1. I don't play to lose or hem and haw. Neither does Koba is my sense.

Further, if Andres and DGB are town, scum are in for a rough road. That's potentially 4 fairly aggressive town players to contend with from the start.

Why should I concede D1 has to be a misyeet?
YOUR AD HERE

Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they (pl.)

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 6:28 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 353, VP Baltar wrote:Btw, shelly and infinity, definitely am going to require you to explain why you chose to attack me over my geraintm vote while saying nothing about DGB's vote.

What made me more scummy than DGB?
I didn’t like the fact that you wanted gerain to comment on shelly but you didn’t. Anyway I think that’s awful reasoning (why would scum fake being frustrated about content? Lol) but I don’t think you made it up. UNVOTE:
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

plural system, we may or may not sign
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 6:31 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

In post 326, VP Baltar wrote:Bad thing about no daytalk is that scum are just gonna spaghetti all over themselves trying to stop their buddies from eating a yeet.

Shelly, if you're town, I'd prolly stop trying to save geraintm bc it's going to look bad when he flips red
Nah, trust me, if they feel like they have a weak partner, they are going to help us yeet it.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 7:18 am

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 356, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 326, VP Baltar wrote:Bad thing about no daytalk is that scum are just gonna spaghetti all over themselves trying to stop their buddies from eating a yeet.

Shelly, if you're town, I'd prolly stop trying to save geraintm bc it's going to look bad when he flips red
Nah, trust me, if they feel like they have a weak partner, they are going to help us yeet it.
Maybe. Probably depends on experience level. Losing a buddy D1 is a sketchy proposition if you're not confident in your own scum play.
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 7:22 am

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 355, Infinity 324 wrote:I didn’t like the fact that you wanted gerain to comment on shelly but you didn’t.
Except, that's not true?

I was actively pressuring shelly in and .

Very clearly I felt there was merit in that push, and that's why I questioned and poked at shelly there.
YOUR AD HERE

Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 7:25 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 358, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 355, Infinity 324 wrote:I didn’t like the fact that you wanted gerain to comment on shelly but you didn’t.
Except, that's not true?

I was actively pressuring shelly in and .

Very clearly I felt there was merit in that push, and that's why I questioned and poked at shelly there.
Looked to me like side commentary, there was no voting or questioning of shelly.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 7:41 am

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 359, Infinity 324 wrote:Looked to me like side commentary, there was no voting or questioning of shelly.
Post 180 is a literal question to shelly.
YOUR AD HERE

Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 7:49 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

Fair enough, and I agree that it was clear you thought it had merit. But you didn’t give an opinion or commit yourself to anything, it felt kinda like throwing shade to me.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 7:52 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

Also
In post 305, DkKoba wrote:Apparently the sesq slot was filled so we gonna get a new voice soon hopefully
Lol you thought
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 8:48 am

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 361, Infinity 324 wrote:Fair enough, and I agree that it was clear you thought it had merit. But you didn’t give an opinion or commit yourself to anything, it felt kinda like throwing shade to me.
I mean, the way I tend to see it is that town is a push and pull with other town players. Koba was doing a good job pushing shelly hard. I wanted to notch that pressure up a bit (or at least reinforce Koba was not alone in suspicion), but felt no need to take over the inquisition. I think it is fine for town to play supporting roles when the situation calls for it.
YOUR AD HERE

Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 8:52 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

Makes sense
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 9:28 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 350, Marky Mark wrote:Which particular part of the above do you feel is being misrepped?

Also interesting format of response - if I was factually incorrect in what I was saying about you surely the more straightforward thing to do would be to disprove/correct me rather than just throw words like misrep my way and see what sticks?
What are you on about? U said something untrue idc if u wanna believe it or not its on u if you trust me lmao??
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 9:35 am

Post by DkKoba »

not mafia are u avoiding this thread?
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
Marky Mark
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 9:50 am

Post by Marky Mark »

In post 365, DkKoba wrote:
In post 350, Marky Mark wrote:Which particular part of the above do you feel is being misrepped?

What are you on about? U said something untrue idc if u wanna believe it or not its on u if you trust me lmao??
You were saying that I was misrepping you without giving explaining how. You still haven't explained what I've actually said that you think is a misrep - I'd like to know please as currently you are just throwing unsubstantiated shade :).

I just find all of this a bit odd because if it was the other way around and you were saying that I said XYZ and I hadn't, then my default reaction would be to just correct you rather than making some opaque statement.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 10:15 am

Post by DkKoba »

lol ok my guy whatever floats your boat
im high as shit rn and dont care
retired
Glitch
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 11:29 am

Post by Glitch »

Official Vote Count 1.03

Earth is the element of substance. The people of the Earth Kingdom are proud and strong; they are persistent and can endure anything, as long as they have hope. The Earth Kingdom was the centermost opposition to the Fire Nation's hundred year war, and though they lost the war and were taken over by the Fire Nation, the people of the Earth Kingdom remained strong and loyal.

Official Vote Count 1.03With 13 votes in play, it takes 7 to eliminate someone.

geraintm: 4
(VP Baltar, Marky Mark, DrippingGoofball, Andresvmb)
shellyc: 2
(JacksonVirgo, NDMath)
NDMath: 2
(shellyc, DkKoba)
DkKoba: 1
(Tayl0r Swift)
Infinity 324: 1
(geraintm)

Not Voting: 3
(Sesq, Zdenek, Infinity 324)

Deadline:
(expired on 2020-11-06 00:19:20).

Mod notes:
Zdenek is V/LA until Monday.[/area]
Marky Mark
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 11:31 am

Post by Marky Mark »

DkKoba wrote:lol ok my guy whatever floats your boat
im high as shit rn and dont care
And still you deflect. I'm not sure if you're doing this to get a reaction out of me!? I've highlighted a couple of things you've done and rn it kinda feels like you're trying to soft undermine/discredit me over them without actually making a coherent argument for what I've said that you disagree with :S
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 11:38 am

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 369, Glitch wrote:DkKoba: 1 (Tayl0r Swift)
Infinity 324: 1 (geraintm)
Look at these votes to find people who are not genuinely working to solve the game.
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 11:38 am

Post by VP Baltar »

Also, not mafia can weigh in at any point
YOUR AD HERE

Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 1:05 pm

Post by Andresvmb »

I’ll be catching up I’ve been watching football all day.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #374 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 1:12 pm

Post by Andresvmb »

@Koba just because I said I wasn’t getting Towny vibes from you, does not mean that I think you’re sure Scum or something. Look I tend to be very skeptical of any appeals at an easy “Town clear”. And yeah I also don’t read all of the rules. So I get it. VPB’s point that it might be NAI is totally valid. But it’s also the attack on Shellyc (). In any case, you know I like playing with you, so implying that I always do this to you when we’ve clearly worked well together in the past is somewhat unfair I feel.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”