Akane and Nebby
Goon
Akane and Nebby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3550 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 10:56 am

Post by Akane and Nebby »

In post 3549, Yuri wrote:
In post 3546, Akane and Nebby wrote:Yuri you need to reset your read on be.
Cuz you're suffering from conf bias :P
-Nebby
are you suddenly townreading me lmao
I'm in the process of resetting my read on you cuz your recent posting was towny.
You're making me think my dude.
-Nebby
Hydra between Alisae and Malachite
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3551 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 10:56 am

Post by Fro99er »

This game is pissing me off so bad

I just want to lynch fucking scum.

Spiffeh talk to me about Max

Yuri talk to me about Max

Nero talk to me about Max

ABR talk to me about max
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Ribbit ribbit." -Transcend
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3552 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 10:56 am

Post by Fro99er »

A+N talk to me about Max
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Yuri
Yuri
Goon
Yuri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3553 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 10:56 am

Post by Yuri »

In post 3544, The DEO wrote:No. His reads right now. His early reads were shit.
i asked which for a reason, could i please have legit example of which reads were good? im not in a position to go looking at beeboy's recent reads to figure out which ones you're talking about

pedit: im sorry frogger people are talking at me and i want to respond, i havent forgotten
今こそ 一つに、今こそ 一つに、今こそ 一つに。。。 我らが一つに!
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3554 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 10:57 am

Post by Nero Cain »

ok back to lurking.Lynch whomever you guys want. Though (just in case I die) if whomever gets lynched flips town you should totes consider lynching those that were on Yuri and then switched.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3555 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 10:57 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

In post 3551, Fro99er wrote:ABR talk to me about max
In post 3277, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Town: Fro99er, Maxou, PV, Spiffeh
Scum: beeboy, Creature, LUV
In post 3345, Albert B. Rampage wrote:He's committed to posting fluff and flavor, he won't be pressured to change, we will only waste our precious time. Maxou is town, has been calling for Beeboy before even you or I. His reads are on point.
In post 3430, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Maxou, Yume, and Ceasar are definitely not on the table for me. Who else you want lynched Fro99er? I gave you 3 names, you gave me 3, where can we agree?
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3556 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 10:57 am

Post by The DEO »

In post 3553, Yuri wrote:
In post 3544, The DEO wrote:No. His reads right now. His early reads were shit.
i asked which for a reason, could i please have legit example of which reads were good? im not in a position to go looking at beeboy's recent reads to figure out which ones you're talking about

pedit: im sorry frogger people are talking at me and i want to respond, i havent forgotten
Like literally ALL of them in his read wall.
If our post is unsigned, 90+ percent it's Titus. I'm a dork that forgets to sign.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3557 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 10:58 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 3554, Nero Cain wrote:ok back to lurking.Lynch whomever you guys want. Though (just in case I die) if whomever gets lynched flips town you should totes consider lynching those that were on Yuri and then switched.
I was one of those but I'm not getting lynched because I'm fucking obvtown
Heil King Froggo.
Akane and Nebby
Akane and Nebby
Goon
Akane and Nebby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3558 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 10:58 am

Nullscum for me.
Don't like their early stuff but started liking their latest stuff but his hop on my wagon is bad and the way he got off of it was bad.
It was like he had no real reason to get on my wagon except for the sake of it.
And that vanity vote is eh but I wanna see what he does with it when Kyouko comes back.
Besides that everything else is fine.
-Nebby
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3559 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 10:58 am

Post by The DEO »

In post 3554, Nero Cain wrote:ok back to lurking.Lynch whomever you guys want. Though (just in case I die) if whomever gets lynched flips town you should totes consider lynching those that were on Yuri and then switched.
Or you could help me lynch Caesar and punish ABR for derailing the Yuri wagon with his refusal to vote it when he came in.
If our post is unsigned, 90+ percent it's Titus. I'm a dork that forgets to sign.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3560 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 10:59 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 3555, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 3551, Fro99er wrote:ABR talk to me about max
In post 3277, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Town: Fro99er, Maxou, PV, Spiffeh
Scum: beeboy, Creature, LUV
In post 3345, Albert B. Rampage wrote:He's committed to posting fluff and flavor, he won't be pressured to change, we will only waste our precious time. Maxou is town, has been calling for Beeboy before even you or I. His reads are on point.
In post 3430, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Maxou, Yume, and Ceasar are definitely not on the table for me. Who else you want lynched Fro99er? I gave you 3 names, you gave me 3, where can we agree?
TY ABR
Heil King Froggo.
Akane and Nebby
Akane and Nebby
Goon
Akane and Nebby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3561 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 10:59 am

Max was all like "I'm voting you" and I'm like "Were you going to do anything with it." and I don't think I ever got a response to that then he gets off for Kyouko and that hop seems wierd cuz a while back I thought he could be bussing while off a major wagon but I'm currently waiting to see if he does things with it.
-Nebby
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3562 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:00 am

Post by The DEO »

@Frogger, Seriously, what do you take of ABR arguing flavorposting as null despite ABR only doing it in games like Cyberpunk as scum? That's an outright lie to defend Caesar who has done nothing. Why is this so hard to get your attention on? Because ABR cried and said personal? I'm not SRing Nero.
Yuri
Yuri
Goon
Yuri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3563 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:00 am

Post by Yuri »

In post 1839, beeboy wrote:Everyone asking for my reads in various ways.

I've said Drixx, Maxous, Nero, Spiffeh, Vecna, PV and Fro99er are all likely to be town.
Vecna, and Fro99er just feel like they are genuinely solving the game.
Maxous' thoughts make sense and his pushes seem interesting to make if he was scum.
Nero is town cause meta
PV is also meta.
Drixx's entire play so far screams "investigate me no matter how I play" so he is obvious town.
Also I am pretty sure Uzi is town because his paranoia feels genuine and town and it doesn't really feel like scum who knows my lynch will go through regardless of how he defends me.
I also think the Aero+Pine hydra is town cause I feel like the push they made would be weird af to make as scum.

I am pretty sure my wagon has scum on it considering how long and hard I have been pushed by people, if Spiffeh and PV are town that leaves Creature (who I already think is disingenuous this game) and Kyouko (who I'd also still Lynch)
I am still really confident that A&N will flip scum so I give literally 0 shits about voting anyone else right now.
Titus are you talking about this? BC its a bunch of townreads and then a Creature scumread and a kyouko scumread. also an akane scumread which i guess you just called shit
like what is uber towny about this, and what do u agree with.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3564 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:01 am

Fro99er any new ideas?? We've been going in circles. I gave you 4 names, you give me 3.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3565 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:01 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 3518, Yuri wrote:
In post 3496, Vecna wrote:Im not afraid of your flip at all, I honestly couldnt care less if youre mislynched town.

Im asking why the flip moves me from one of his highest townreads to his biggest scumreads. Doesnt that look weird to you? Or do you think if you were to flip town everyone that voted you is suddenly confirmed scum?

Its fine if he has reasons for it, but I want to -know- those reasons.

...............But apparently everyone is ignoring everything I ask for some reason.
vec my dude this game is moving so quickly rn im surprised anyone is seeing responses to their shit
also shouldnt u care if im mislynched town bc you dont want to mislynch town

it doesnt look weird to me at all. in fact i was banking on my townflip to get u some fuckin heat among other things
its entirely normal for reads to change dramatically after a flip wtf is this
Except >VECNA< was the only read changing after the flip. So I think my question is very much justified wouldnt you say?

And youre banking on the wrong stuff happening, but ofcourse youre not going to care about me telling you this.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3566 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:02 am

I flavor posted in Dragon Age as town too.
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3567 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:02 am

Post by The DEO »

In post 3566, Albert B. Rampage wrote:I flavor posted in Dragon Age as town too.
Not to that extent. You made like one or two and not paragraphs on paragraphs buddying people by name.
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3568 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:03 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 3562, The DEO wrote:@Frogger, Seriously, what do you take of ABR arguing flavorposting as null despite ABR only doing it in games like Cyberpunk as scum? That's an outright lie to defend Caesar who has done nothing. Why is this so hard to get your attention on? Because ABR cried and said personal? I'm not SRing Nero.
Oh I'm not ignoring this.

I'm processing it all

I think the resistance to getting Caesar to do anything is fucked up

We have 9.5 days i think we should make them talk.
Heil King Froggo.
Sondam
Sondam
Goon
Sondam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3569 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:03 am

Post by Sondam »

I forgot when were suppose to build pr's and stuff tbh
Hydra of MariaR and gerryoat
Yuri
Yuri
Goon
Yuri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3570 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:03 am

Post by Yuri »

In post 3162, Maxous wrote:I see all these "null reads" on Kyouko.
But there's not enough information to read him!
Complete rubbish.
these "null reads" are first on my list for scum buddies.
k frog i looked at maxous and remembered i dont have a problem there rn, disagree with the reads but the insistent vanity push on kyouko isnt scummy

however i dont understand this point and wanted t ask about it bc wtf does this mean max
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3571 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:04 am

Post by The DEO »

In post 3563, Yuri wrote:
In post 1839, beeboy wrote:Everyone asking for my reads in various ways.

I've said Drixx, Maxous, Nero, Spiffeh, Vecna, PV and Fro99er are all likely to be town.
Vecna, and Fro99er just feel like they are genuinely solving the game.
Maxous' thoughts make sense and his pushes seem interesting to make if he was scum.
Nero is town cause meta
PV is also meta.
Drixx's entire play so far screams "investigate me no matter how I play" so he is obvious town.
Also I am pretty sure Uzi is town because his paranoia feels genuine and town and it doesn't really feel like scum who knows my lynch will go through regardless of how he defends me.
I also think the Aero+Pine hydra is town cause I feel like the push they made would be weird af to make as scum.

I am pretty sure my wagon has scum on it considering how long and hard I have been pushed by people, if Spiffeh and PV are town that leaves Creature (who I already think is disingenuous this game) and Kyouko (who I'd also still Lynch)
I am still really confident that A&N will flip scum so I give literally 0 shits about voting anyone else right now.
Titus are you talking about this? BC its a bunch of townreads and then a Creature scumread and a kyouko scumread. also an akane scumread which i guess you just called shit
like what is uber towny about this, and what do u agree with.
The town block is fucking flawless minus Caesar. The wrong reads are obviously townie wrong reads, like the A and N. I know it's unpopular but I SR them but I'm not going to be a dick and hold up the game approach. SSM is ok as a scumread. I don't have a read there yet because I read people by talking to them. It's like all townie.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3572 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:04 am

Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3573 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:05 am

In post 3569, Sondam wrote:I forgot when were suppose to build pr's and stuff tbh
now ish
The DEO
The DEO
Mafia Scum
The DEO
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3574 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:05 am

Post by The DEO »

Yeah put your Cyberpunk fluff and Dragon Age fluff with Caesar's fluff. It'll be real obvious which one matches which.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”