Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3650 (ISO) » Sat Aug 22, 2020 6:19 pm

Post by Bingle »

For what it's worth, Arby's does have chicken tenders. Which are kind of like nuggets.

This is also the only thing in the space between my last post and now I think is worth responding to.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3651 (ISO) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 12:17 am

Post by Vecna »

hmmmm, i dont remember doing that
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion
Pronoun: He or She. Idc.

Post Post #3652 (ISO) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 2:34 am

Post by Elsa Jay »

In post 3650, Bingle wrote:For what it's worth, Arby's does have chicken tenders. Which are kind of like nuggets.

This is also the only thing in the space between my last post and now I think is worth responding to.

But I can't put an entire chicken tender in my mouth at one time. It's like the difference between a pizza and pizza rolls.

And it's an important topic so thanks for responding.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #3653 (ISO) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 3:06 am

Post by Titus »

Mod:VC please
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3654 (ISO) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 6:37 am

Post by Bingle »

In post 3652, Elsa Jay wrote:
In post 3650, Bingle wrote:For what it's worth, Arby's does have chicken tenders. Which are kind of like nuggets.

But I can't put an entire chicken tender in my mouth at one time. It's like the difference between a pizza and pizza rolls.

And it's an important topic so thanks for responding.
I suggest investing time and energy in learning to open your mouth wider. Physical limitations are an illusion.
In post 3595, The Baker wrote:
Vote Count 4.04

Galron (1): Bingle
Elsa Jay (1): DrippingGoofball
Vecna (1): Titus
Bingle (1): Vecna
Not Voting (5): Alchemist21, Froppy, Elsa Jay, Adorable, Galron

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to blast someone!
Day Four ends on Thursday, August 27th at 2:00pm EST in (expired on 2020-08-27 14:00:00)
No votes have been cast since this one, Titus.
Froppy
Froppy
Goon
Froppy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3655 (ISO) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 9:00 am

Post by Froppy »

In post 3254, Froppy wrote:The thing I don't understand right now is why elsa is still fine with me dying but only if I am the last from the group from vecnas theory.
In post 3255, Elsa Jay wrote:Because I like Tsuyu and your PFP makes me happy. So keeping you till last sounds fun.
I keep going back to this, I think that everyone knows that I have a small amount of experience when it comes to mafia so part of me is questioning whether this was an attempt to pocket and save a bad player for the end so I won't vote for them or if it is just nothing and they just didn't want me dead.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3656 (ISO) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 11:24 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

Alchemist, please confess that your clearing Titus was a lie.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3657 (ISO) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 11:24 am

In post 3655, Froppy wrote:
In post 3254, Froppy wrote:The thing I don't understand right now is why elsa is still fine with me dying but only if I am the last from the group from vecnas theory.
In post 3255, Elsa Jay wrote:Because I like Tsuyu and your PFP makes me happy. So keeping you till last sounds fun.
I keep going back to this, I think that everyone knows that I have a small amount of experience when it comes to mafia so part of me is questioning whether this was an attempt to pocket and save a bad player for the end so I won't vote for them or if it is just nothing and they just didn't want me dead.
I don't get it, who is scum in there?
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Froppy
Froppy
Goon
Froppy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3658 (ISO) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 11:31 am

Post by Froppy »

In post 3657, DrippingGoofball wrote:
I don't get it, who is scum in there?
I am questioning elsas reason for keeping me alive, did me being around really make them happy or was there some ulterior motivation.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3659 (ISO) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 11:47 am

So you think Elsa is scum maybe, for wanting to keep you alive?

Froppy
Froppy
Goon
Froppy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3660 (ISO) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 12:43 pm

Post by Froppy »

Possibly, as someone who did change their vote what made you go for logic?
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3661 (ISO) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 12:58 pm

Post by Alchemist21 »

In post 3656, DrippingGoofball wrote:Alchemist, please confess that your clearing Titus was a lie.
It was not a lie.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3662 (ISO) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 1:46 pm

Post by Titus »

Do we have any proof DGB is actually a princess?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3663 (ISO) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 1:47 pm

Post by Titus »

Can the people who are not voting vote someone? We have threeish days and the largest wagon is one?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion

Post Post #3664 (ISO) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 2:02 pm

Post by Elsa Jay »

In post 3662, Titus wrote:Do we have any proof DGB is actually a princess?
Pooky Flipped infomed townie and it tells us there is.
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: She

Post Post #3665 (ISO) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 2:18 pm

Post by Adorable »

This happened on day 3 when you had votes. You said Elsa is fine with you dying and even though he wanted you dead he voted Logical instead of you. I find this strange scum would vote their buddy instead of a player they wanted dead and in a situation like this I could think of would mean they saw their buddy as a lost cause or they did this for the town cred.
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion

Post Post #3666 (ISO) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 2:29 pm

Post by Elsa Jay »

I just like the cute anime frog girl. Is that so complicated?
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3667 (ISO) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 2:43 pm

Post by Bingle »

Pooky + no cc.
Froppy
Froppy
Goon
Froppy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3668 (ISO) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 3:01 pm

Post by Froppy »

In post 3665, Adorable wrote:
This happened on day 3 when you had votes. You said Elsa is fine with you dying and even though he wanted you dead he voted Logical instead of you. I find this strange scum would vote their buddy instead of a player they wanted dead and in a situation like this I could think of would mean they saw their buddy as a lost cause or they did this for the town cred.
Logical was one of the people who was under vecnas plan so they would also want logical dead based on what Elsa said. That is why I am questioning why he said he wanted to save me for last.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3669 (ISO) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 4:34 pm

In post 3661, Alchemist21 wrote:
In post 3656, DrippingGoofball wrote:Alchemist, please confess that your clearing Titus was a lie.
It was not a lie.
But I know you're lying about being targeted by Iecerint, who didn't hide that he didn't trust you at all.

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3670 (ISO) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 5:14 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3667, Bingle wrote:
Pooky + no cc.
Is that proof a princess is in the game though?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3671 (ISO) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 5:18 pm

Post by Titus »

We just need the non voting people to start voting. I am going stir crazy.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3672 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2020 1:38 am

Post by Bingle »

In post 3670, Titus wrote:Is that proof a princess is in the game though?
Either DGB is a BP, or DGB is scum who was informed that there was a town role that was informed that there was a BP when there actually wasn't and also had a traitor vig and a tracker and a gated vig on their scumteam in a 16p game with a third party, meaning scum had 3 different game shortening mechanics.

The latter is just a "Never play a Baker Game again and ignore that this game ever happened".
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3673 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2020 4:21 am

Post by Bingle »

In post 3661, Alchemist21 wrote:
It was not a lie.
FWIW, if Alch was lying about the result as 3p, he could fairly easily retract into a guilty and win via vig after we blast Titus scum because we would have enough bodies to not worry about a loss out of no where. If alch is lying as scum, Titus would be town due to alch being last scum. If alch is lying about having been targeted by cop, why? Faking that he’s closer to his wincon than he actually is makes it more likely for him to be blasted than just trueclaiming, because he wouldn’t have known how many town targeting roles could exist on N2.

Further, as we’ve discussed, it makes sense for skeptic Iec to target Alch, because Iec was a claimed cop with a flipped protective. He wasn’t living through the night. His result would be useless to us if he could never report it, but targeting Alch potentially gives scum a reason to nk alch (a plus) or town a useful cop result (a plus).

Also, something something Titus was the momentum shift that saw LC over Froppy.

Teal deer: The inno result on Titus is solid.
The Baker
The Baker
Goon
The Baker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3674 (ISO) » Mon Aug 24, 2020 5:12 am

Post by The Baker »

In post 3595, The Baker wrote:
Vote Count 4.04

Galron (1): Bingle
Elsa Jay (1): DrippingGoofball
Vecna (1): Titus
Bingle (1): Vecna
Not Voting (5): Alchemist21, Froppy, Elsa Jay, Adorable, Galron

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to blast someone!
Day Four ends on Thursday, August 27th at 2:00pm EST in (expired on 2020-08-27 14:00:00)
Yeahhh, this VC is still viable, no new votes!
I'm the mod. Dr Easy Bake is the main Baker. Debbie Doggie Do is the certified taste tester. Darth Baker is your father. Son of a Shepherd is a simpleton, yes?
Croissants for everybody!
UwU click my links!
GTKAS

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”