The Resistance
The Resistance
Goon
The Resistance
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3725 (ISO) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 5:09 pm

Post by The Resistance »

In post 3723, Taco Hemingway wrote:That shouldn't be what you are interacting with me about first, and I hope this is not your last response.
It is, or rather, this will be.

You are drowning out almost all of the other voices in the thread. That needs to stop.
~Ircher
Hydra of Titus and Ircher.
Taco Hemingway
Taco Hemingway
Goon
Taco Hemingway
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3726 (ISO) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 5:10 pm

Post by Taco Hemingway »

VOTE: Resistance
Taco Hemingway
Taco Hemingway
Goon
Taco Hemingway
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3727 (ISO) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 5:10 pm

Post by Taco Hemingway »

You're frozen.
Celestial Powerhouse
Celestial Powerhouse
Goon
Celestial Powerhouse
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3728 (ISO) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 5:44 pm

Post by Celestial Powerhouse »

OK NO MORE FROM TACO

I believe the claim now.

Sorry to let ocean take point but DK is >rand town
Once again, the brothers
Zues
Posoiden
and
Hedas
roam the earth, searching for entertainment.
Celestial Powerhouse
Celestial Powerhouse
Goon
Celestial Powerhouse
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3729 (ISO) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 5:45 pm

THE Z MAN HAS NOT YET MISSED TOWN KOBS YET

Also hello koba
Once again, the brothers
Zues
Posoiden
and
Hedas
Celestial Powerhouse
Celestial Powerhouse
Goon
Celestial Powerhouse
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3730 (ISO) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 5:54 pm

In post 3431, Celestial Powerhouse wrote:We claim
THIRD MASON

If anyone has the guts to counterclaim this, go ahead lmao.

first things first, both heads(of morph) were convinced echo was scum and i didnt believe them at all until the flip today. so, i just wanted to say kudos to them for that read honestly.

im going to try to replicate their reads lists .... bear with me im not as good at this thing.

confofotown
Celestial Powerhouse
we are 100% town here and conftown af since if morph was in the pt with two wolves, they would've both figured it out asap. they'd be like holy shit this pt howling but morph didn't reveal us to the game because they townread us really really hard. ffery scum read us at first but we talked things out and she was like yeh you guys are town. during the night, they told us a shit shit shit ton of things and I guarantee that if we were werewolf, they would've caught us before then

towny town
first off,
pooky
is the most obvious town i've ever seen in this entire universe. i've never seen pooky happier or more playful. i would bet my life on pooky being town here. seriously. dont anyone dare lay a finger on my bear.

lukewarm
was ffery's strongest townread and you know what, im fine with giving him a townpass for the rest of the game. ffery is apparently very obsessed with him and i trust her read there plus i also townread lukewarm. i dont agree with everything he says but i do townread him.

kakeguri addicts
' less active head is maria r according to morph. i find the active head scummy but i do believe in their ability to sort maria so i give this a hard townread and a safety pass for the rest of the game.

unwnd
was a hard townread from them. I sort of agree. like I'd put unwnd as a TR just because they seem towny but maybe not at the very top. idk probably town anyways but I just have paranoia on them.

probably town
ffery thinks
ythan
is scum or tunneled town. i lean the latter and I believe cabd does as well. he just reads so so innocent here that I think he is town. I dont like his positioning around dann but I understand town get tunneled at times

petapan
is a town lean from both heads and enough that ffery told us how to make him think she was speaking to him. my own read on peta is that him starting off with wrong reads is a good sign that they are natural. his shift into better reads didn't feel as natural but I truly dont feel the manipulation that I felt last time I played with him. his activity in general is lower but I agree with this townread.

the resistance
was in the category above for cabd but i think they belong in this category instead. cabd said that the moonlogic was towny and very Titus-y whereas I find Titus really scummy. so I'm going to put them here but mention that I dont townread them. I would not lim them over the people on the bottom but if those are all dead, this is where I'd look. my partners also hard townread them btw.

----------------------------------------------------------- under this line is where I think there might be scum if there are any in this section

Uncle Shelby
was a high town lean for them. I think he shows a bunch of surface level town tells and am willing to give him a town pass unless I feel otherwise.

dannflor
's walls are so sexy. I think he might be scum but I think he's probably just town here. his thought process is fairly natural. I would call him a paranoia scum read if need be and we run out of confoscums to elim.

kazyan
meh. i could totally see this being scum honestly but morph has them here so I'll leave them for now.

null
Vaxkiller
i dont read any way in any universe. morph had a town lean on his like ten posts so I would still say, leave them until all the obvious scum are gone. if there's still scum left and vax isnt cleared yet, kill him. good place for investigatives

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ we have entered the kill zone. before killing ALL MEMBERS of the kill zone, the above shouldn't be touched unless someone from the kill zone is cleared. vigs should also explicitly shoot in the below pool.

scum
VFP/DGB.
I never understood the scum reads on this slot but im just assuming its correct tbh. I dont read vfp or dgb either way but morph was
really
confident on this read so it's probably right. :/ DGB's reads are pretty bad and thats really all I have to go off of here.

Taco
is scum for ................ pretty obvious reasons lmao. morph says he could be on either team but definitely isnt town and I didnt agree yesterday but after the ridiculous game of "lets vote a different towny person every minute for ten minutes straight", I totally agree

werewolf
vecna
was their strongest wolf read(cabd said that vecna was 100% werewolf thats how certain he was). cabd has a point about manatee defending vecna awkwardly though i dont totally buy that point by itself. apart from that, the way vecna said the wolf kill on echo meant that morph's reads were wrong was soooooo far fetched and felt like wolf being upset people didnt understand all the wifom they attempted to put into the night kill. that post really rubbed me the wrong way and i think morph is just correct that vecna is wolf here. is also really really really really really really bad. like actually that post alone might as well be a werewolf claim. in the context especially, it was the most tmi way to throw shade at us because ONLY the wolves know we are third mason.

Anya
felt like she was bus posting when manatee died. morph and I mind meld on that post so anya is here though morph put her in the section called 3rd party/generic SRs

they thought that
mastina
might be werewolf. im not sure i buy this read to be honest and ffery later says that the read softened a little bit for her. i kind of fluctuate between hard scumread and townread massy like i typically do. it's fun but i dont know how to read her honestly. this is one of the last in this bottom section to kill because morph ended up softening that read after a reread.

malefactor
morph thinks
wheme
is malefactor and i agree with it. miller that shows up as malefactor is pretty damn convenient and theres not really a point in it. its too specific to be a joke also. we originally SRed wheme but him being malefactor makes sense since he does seem uninformed and doesnt fit all that well into either team(scum or wolf) essentially cabd just told us : kill all the scum and wolves and let wheme cry in the corner.

-Mister Ocean
In post 3390, Celestial Powerhouse wrote:Taking a quick swim too FIND MY LITTLE BROTHER

buuttt... That was his project so ill let him finish that up.

Meanwhile!

Here's what's swimming around in my little head.

I think DBG is doing a good job in turning their slot around, and I'm currently sitting on one of hestias perfect little hedges as i contemplate taco here.

The slots that all catch my interest is as follows!

Mastina
Taco
VFP/DBG
Ythan
Vax
Anya
Shelby
Vecna

And theres the obvious malefactor that is wheme so we can conveniently just ignore that.

We will talk about who we DO NOT TOUCH

shortly.
PLEASE HOLD

PEDIT:

HAH

thats a funny if I have ever seen one!
In post 3654, Taco Hemingway wrote:I would not be surprised to see all scum within
[Wheme, Anya, DGB, mastina, Vecna, peta]

I just need to narrow this down further.
Relevant quotes, also confused with the resistance vote
Once again, the brothers
Zues
Posoiden
and
Hedas
Celestial Powerhouse
Celestial Powerhouse
Goon
Celestial Powerhouse
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3731 (ISO) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 5:58 pm

Anya needs to claim next
Once again, the brothers
Zues
Posoiden
and
Hedas
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #3732 (ISO) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 6:01 pm

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

In post 3713, Taco Hemingway wrote:
In post 3698, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 3696, Taco Hemingway wrote:I'm not outting what it is because it gives info to WW.
You have already claimed that it is a ww version of a gunsmith, and claimed that a roleblocker is a false positive

but the name of that role, thats where you draw the line? That one is just too much info?
yup
Yo buddy

if you're having trouble coming up with a flavor name for "werewolf gunsmith"

I suggest "Dentist"
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
Celestial Powerhouse
Celestial Powerhouse
Goon
Celestial Powerhouse
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3733 (ISO) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 6:02 pm

Dbg > Vecna > Anya >Vax > Mastina > Shelby > Ythan

Until town is hit/game is won.

Taco, Pooky, lukewarm, Unwnd, resistance DO NOT TOUCH NEVER TOUCH ALL TOWN
Once again, the brothers
Zues
Posoiden
and
Hedas
Celestial Powerhouse
Celestial Powerhouse
Goon
Celestial Powerhouse
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3734 (ISO) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 6:03 pm

POOKY

I have strong reason to believe Tacos claim and it will be talked about ad the guided semi mass is all done. On your cat I promise
Once again, the brothers
Zues
Posoiden
and
Hedas
Celestial Powerhouse
Celestial Powerhouse
Goon
Celestial Powerhouse
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3735 (ISO) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 6:03 pm

All these last posts are thunder btw.
Once again, the brothers
Zues
Posoiden
and
Hedas
Celestial Powerhouse
Celestial Powerhouse
Goon
Celestial Powerhouse
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3736 (ISO) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 6:05 pm

I WILL REMIND EVERYONE WHY ZEUS IS THE HEAD GOD.

WHY HADES LIVES UNDERGROUND AND WHY POSEIDON CAN ONPY2MAKE WAVES
Once again, the brothers
Zues
Posoiden
and
Hedas
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Pronoun: She

Post Post #3737 (ISO) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 6:06 pm

Post by Ythan »

In post 3733, Celestial Powerhouse wrote:Dbg > Vecna > Anya >Vax > Mastina > Shelby > Ythan

If we do those six back to back and they're all scum you can have me sure.
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #3738 (ISO) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 6:20 pm

Post by Dannflor »

lmao if they are all scum the game is over
WhemeStar
WhemeStar
Survivor
WhemeStar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3739 (ISO) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 6:22 pm

Post by WhemeStar »

I’m going to cry in the corner cause morph didn’t think I was town :/
Im a dog that quacks
Celestial Powerhouse
Celestial Powerhouse
Goon
Celestial Powerhouse
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3740 (ISO) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 6:40 pm

Koba are you still here?

Your scum pool is

(Wheme, Anya, DGB, mastina, Vecna, peta)

Cabd/ffery
(Mastina, Vecna, anya, VFP/Dbg)

Mine

(Mastina, VFP/DBG, Ythan, Vax, Anya, Shelby, Vecna)

The gods collective

(Mastina, VFP/DBG, Anya, Vecna)

There are alot of names that are shared in common, Unwnd has alot of these names in their own elimination list and with the zebra kat, wheme sits as a malefactor and Wheme pings me as scummy.

If we hit in all the names we have in common, the game is that much more likely to be over or close to it.
Once again, the brothers
Zues
Posoiden
and
Hedas
Kakeguri Addicts
Kakeguri Addicts
Goon
Kakeguri Addicts
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3741 (ISO) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 6:44 pm

Post by Kakeguri Addicts »

In post 3685, Kakeguri Addicts wrote:[Celestial Powerhouse, Unwnd, Likewarm, The Resistance, Ythan]
[PookyTheMagicalBear, WhemeStar]
[Uncle Shelby, Taco Hemingway, Vaxkiller, petapan, Kazyan, Dannflor, Vecna]
[mastina, Anya]
[DrippingGoofball]

Here are what our reads look like right now.
Hydra between Yumeko Jabami and Mary Saotome
Kakeguri Addicts
Kakeguri Addicts
Goon
Kakeguri Addicts
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3742 (ISO) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 6:48 pm

In post 2994, unwnd wrote:Image

Sigh.
Celestial Powerhouse
Celestial Powerhouse
Goon
Celestial Powerhouse
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3743 (ISO) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 6:58 pm

Isnt this just beautiful guys
Once again, the brothers
Zues
Posoiden
and
Hedas
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #3744 (ISO) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 7:44 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 3733, Celestial Powerhouse wrote:Dbg > Vecna > Anya >Vax > Mastina > Shelby > Ythan
*a-HEM*
In post 2883, mastina wrote:
In post 2881, Kakeguri Addicts wrote:
In post 2879, mastina wrote:The mod's answer to this question was that bulletproof does not apply to the werewolves' factionall kill.
So why was a mafia member bulletproof, then?
A good question that I have my theory about!

One which I won't share with the thread while you're alive since I'm thinking you're scum here. :P
In post 2891, mastina wrote:
In post 2886, Dannflor wrote:
In post 2883, mastina wrote:One which I won't share with the thread while you're alive since I'm thinking you're scum here.
you won’t be sharing information

While scum is alive
I see
I don't see the need to share it publicly yet. Especially not with the number of scum alive that are alive. When there's less scum alive, sure.
In post 3404, mastina wrote:
In post 2979, Vecna wrote:I actually think Mastina is a wolf for shamelessly copying my Kakegari read and being so fascinated by the mafia NK reasoning
I mean I've good reason to be werewolf hunting. Mafia hunting has a bonus to it, but werewolf hunting is something I've more incentive to do.
In post 3414, mastina wrote:
In post 3410, Vecna wrote:I guess this is that game with tons of hidden private chats eh?
Oh, definitely.

After all, the mod literally explained in the advertising of this game that it could break assumed standards by giving examples from
neighborhoods
, with the implication that it'd apply to masonries, monkhoods, etc., too. I'd be shocked if we had less than 5 private topics, honestly.
In post 3412, Vecna wrote:Mastina, why do you think Ythan's role excludes him from the werewolf pool?
Setup gut. As in, setup spec, but instead of speculating with my brain where there's logic to back up the speculation, pure gut feeling. A gut read on some setup distribution.

Which is why it's a pass-for-now, not an indefinite pass. I fully realize I'll need to reassess that later.
In post 3666, mastina wrote:
In post 3431, Celestial Powerhouse wrote:they thought that
mastina
might be werewolf.
Wait really?

Huh.

Guess I wasn't blatant enough with my signaling to them.

If morph were paying closer attention to my posts on D1 they would never have guessed werewolf on me--mafia, possible, but werewolf? I basically told them on D1 that I wasn't, and I was specifically signaling to them exactly how I wasn't one. I'm legit surprised they missed it and they're gonna feel real stupid in the dead PT once they get the spoilers there as I was incredibly unsubtle as to what anti-werewolf role I am. (And yes, it is one that I can back up at any time, but it is not good for me to out it. Suffice to say, I've got plenty of verification possible on this.)
In post 3668, mastina wrote:
In post 2125, mastina wrote:
In post 2042, morph the cat wrote:Mastina can't maintain very town things under long term posting so just put your feet up and relax as she sorts herself in the next few irl days.
I mean, it's multiball--the normal lack-of-effort from scumastina doesn't apply as being scum in multiball is traditionally where scumastina has been her strongest because she became quite competent at navigating the nuances of that game mode. It's been years since I played multiball so regardless of my alignment I'd be rusty and regardless of my alignment my skills at multiball have atrophied, but I'd expect to still be pretty damn competent as scum and pretty damn invested as scum.

That being said,
I'm definitely getting nightkilled this game, 100%, so you don't need to worry about me.
:P
I guarantee that I'm dead before endgame, via nightkill, probably earlier rather than later
in spite of my lack of having read the first 76 pages.

Also, add morph to the Vecna/Lukewarm/WhemeStar tier of townreads for me.
In post 2129, mastina wrote:
In post 2094, morph the cat wrote:And Mastina too, actually, given she's been a relative non-factor this game comparatively?
To be fair, I have a reputation on the site. Two reputations in fact, albeit saying the exact opposite things. :P If Manatee has heard of the one reputation (my theorywork, my better moments) without hearing of the other reputation (the other side of the coin; what people meme on me for, my worse moments), I'd be an intimidating player.
In post 2133, mastina wrote:
In post 2111, morph the cat wrote:You just faction and partner-slipped.
Definitely possible.
^This was a biggie. It might not seem like it if you don't think about the timing, but it IS huge when you think about what was publicly said. I thought for
sure
morph knew that I knew exactly what they were doing.
In post 2135, mastina wrote:Btw;
VOTE: ManateeNot-a-Dude

I'm not sure morph is right on a faction/partner-slip though it's definitely possible...

...But while I'm not sure about a faction/partner-slip, I think Manatee is scum here anyway off of the content she's shown.
There's also this.

Genuinely surprised morph didn't realize what I was talking about here.
In post 3672, mastina wrote:(I am off the table because morph couldn't have been more wrong about me being a werewolf), though I realize I've little sway there.
In post 3675, mastina wrote:
In post 3488, Celestial Powerhouse wrote:cop goes to anya or massy. period.
A seer would be wasted on me but a cop to confirm I'm not mafia wouldn't hurt I suppose.
In post 3686, mastina wrote:
In post 3616, Celestial Powerhouse wrote:our role pm says that we(all the masons) are confirmed to not be mafia but werewolves maybe exist in our mason chat. there is no mention of malefactor potentially existing. therefore, we are confirmed to be either town or werewolf.
Technically speaking, a lack of malefactor in the role PM does not make it clear in of itself that the malefactor cannot be a mason but I'm sure that's something Cephrir would, upon noticing it, then clarify to say that, indeed, malefactor cannot be a mason.
In post 3610, Taco Hemingway wrote:You know what? I think your slot is actually malefactor.
Not possible since the malefactor basically counts as both a werewolf and a mafiate for the purposes of a masonry in that they cannot be a member of it.
Read my fucking posts and then think for a minute.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #3745 (ISO) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 7:47 pm

Post by mastina »

(There was also another post I made but I excluded it from the above because including it would've been TOO obvious what I am saying.)
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Pronoun: She

Post Post #3746 (ISO) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 7:48 pm

Post by Ythan »

I think it's a few minutes early for you? But happy birthday!
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #3747 (ISO) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 7:51 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 3746, Ythan wrote:I think it's a few minutes early for you? But happy birthday!
9 minutes, yes.
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #3748 (ISO) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 8:02 pm

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

h birthday mastina

i gibe you a townread just for birthday
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
Kakeguri Addicts
Kakeguri Addicts
Goon
Kakeguri Addicts
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3749 (ISO) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 8:04 pm

In post 2092, ManateeDude wrote:
In post 2090, morph the cat wrote:Okay, so, if that ~IS~ a Yes, who else in this game is "scary" in the same manner, if anyone?
Celestial
Kakegurui
unwnd
mastina

im just not in a PT w them
In post 2103, ManateeDude wrote:
In post 2093, morph the cat wrote:Hmm, interesting. Of that list, can you show me why Kakegurui?
In post 2094, morph the cat wrote:And Mastina too, actually, given she's been a relative non-factor this game comparatively?
Kakegurui is just a super big thread presence, and i diiid feel kinda looked down on in the interaction we had regarding my wheme theory
mastina i just think is super cool so im naturally just a bit scared. nothing in game warranted that

BTW i am completely available to promptly respond from now on !!
ManateeDude has never played in a game with mastina before this one. As of 2092, mastina had 3 post.

Perspective slip caused from possible pre-game strategizing? Which would put mastina as a werewolf, despite the vague claim of "anti-ww pr".

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”