PiggyGal15
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #375 (ISO) » Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:08 pm

Post by PiggyGal15 »

DrippingGoofball wrote:Where is it "known" that the scum have daytalk?

In post 356, Huntress wrote:
It's in the role PMs in the 2nd post:
You may contact your partners in the Backroom at all times, regardless of the phase the game is in.
PiggyGal15
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #376 (ISO) » Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:09 pm

Post by PiggyGal15 »

Apparently no one reads anymore :(
Brandi
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Brandi
Awwwrtist
Awwwrtist

Post Post #377 (ISO) » Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:12 pm

Post by Brandi »

In post 357, Telo wrote:
In post 349, Brandi wrote:I keep seeing Telo browsing this forum but I guess she has nothing to comment on here?

Just eating my popcorn and enjoying the show. You're hanging yourself so you decide to deflect attention to me. That's a good strategy. Any other deflection techniques?

In post 361, Telo wrote:Would you care to pick a fight with me now? I have a few minutes before I need to go pick up the kids and I enjoy reading you. You are very spirited.
p-edit.... if you think popcorn is gross you're not doing it right.

guys... er... gals... seriously.

Telo browses the thread, and only posts after I call her out on active lurking.
She makes posts like these which sound like she thinks I'm scum because I'm "hanging myself"
but she doesn't vote for me.

Why would she make such posts if she thought I was town? Why would she feel obligated to post after I call her out on active lurking and attack me for it?
It doesn't add up.
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #378 (ISO) » Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:46 pm

Post by RedCoyote »

Vote Count 1 - 12

• Telo
    (4) (RachMarie - DrippingGoofball - PiggyGal15 -
    Brandi
    -
    Brandi
    - Brandi)

Fujiko
    (3) (Eidolon - camn - Bunnylover)

Brandi
    (3) (springlullaby - Sucrose - Huntress)

PiggyGal15
    (2) (Seastormjt - Telo)

Huntress
    (1) (Tammy -
    Brandi
    )

Sucrose
    (1) (
    Huntress
    - Amrun)

camn
    (1) (flinter)

DrippingGoofball
    (1) (CityElectric)

RachMarie
    (1) (Fujiko)

Not Voting
    (1) (Katty Bard -
    Brandi
    )

With eighteen alive, it takes ten to lynch.
Current Deadline:
(expired on 2012-10-11 12:10:00)
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #379 (ISO) » Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:47 pm

Post by Amrun »

Telo, what's your read on brandi?
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #380 (ISO) » Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:36 pm

Post by camn »

Hmm. Daytalk.
That opens up some angles.

Brandi is either town or a fine actress.
"if you weren't trying to be so unnecessarily mysterious all the time we wouldn't have these misunderstandings" - Yosarian2
RachMarie
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
HUGS ♥

Post Post #381 (ISO) » Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:50 pm

Post by RachMarie »

I would put Brandi in the town pile. She is an artist not an actress.
BRAND NEW Get to know me http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=69243
Like the phoenix I am rising from the ashes
chilledtea: We played bad on day 2 when we lynched rach.

YT Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0psF_ ... Jpw/videos
RachMarie
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
HUGS ♥

Post Post #382 (ISO) » Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:52 pm

Post by RachMarie »

I went and double checked the front page and yes it appears that scum have daytalk. Sorry I missed that in the first read. However I still feel pretty confident about my read on Telo. Especially her reaction after I voted her.
BRAND NEW Get to know me http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=69243
Like the phoenix I am rising from the ashes
chilledtea: We played bad on day 2 when we lynched rach.

YT Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0psF_ ... Jpw/videos
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #383 (ISO) » Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:52 pm

Post by camn »

Aaaaaand.. Boom.

I had been waiting for this.
Do we believe them All, Goof?
Obviously I was just floating the bait to see who would bite.. but I think I caught some town.
"if you weren't trying to be so unnecessarily mysterious all the time we wouldn't have these misunderstandings" - Yosarian2
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #384 (ISO) » Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:38 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

Rachmarie, right?
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Fujiko
Fujiko
Goon
Fujiko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #385 (ISO) » Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:24 am

Post by Fujiko »

In post 380, camn wrote:Brandi is either town or a fine actress.

In post 381, RachMarie wrote:I would put Brandi in the town pile. She is an artist not an actress.

Brandi feels to me like she's all over the place. I can't really understand why that's town or scum - why is she either town or a fine actress? Why aren't scum all over the place, as it were?
flinter
flinter
Goon
flinter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #386 (ISO) » Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:45 am

Post by flinter »

weekend!

Uhm, yeah, that gives me a little bit more time to do stuff. Regardless of it actually being in the first post, the info huntress had is a bit damning in my opinion. There are two types of townies, those that read the first post and those that don't. There's only one type of scum. Meaning that the odds are there that huntress is scum. Same goes for piggy, who is rather happy to defend huntress here. I'm actually thinking piggy more scum for that whole show then huntress.

I don't know about Brandi. It wouldn't be hard for scum to fool us in such a situation. Scum would know daytalk to be a little odd, and the moment it would come up they could act SURPRISED. It's esspecially the caps in that post by Brandi which worry me, but thats all something for the following days.

I do think I was wrong about camn now.
unvote

It's a shame drippinggoofball didn't continue with suspecting springlullaby. I think she's scum.
please, don't kill me.
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #387 (ISO) » Fri Oct 05, 2012 3:34 am

Post by camn »

In post 384, DrippingGoofball wrote:Rachmarie, right?

I think there are a number of possibilities.. but she is in there.

I'll stop being mysterious this weekend, when I have a minute :)
PiggyGal15
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #388 (ISO) » Fri Oct 05, 2012 3:50 am

Post by PiggyGal15 »

@everyone not on Telobus - why you no vote obv scumTelo?
Seriously, just look at that ISO!
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #389 (ISO) » Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:56 am

Post by RedCoyote »

Prodding City
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #390 (ISO) » Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:58 pm

Post by Tammy »

Prod-dodging. I doubt very seriously I'll get to this game tonight...i'll deal with it tomorrow.
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #391 (ISO) » Fri Oct 05, 2012 3:58 pm

Post by camn »

ok, I have a minute now.

There is a lot of REALLY GOOD data to be gleaned here... and here is the deal.
There is a real, solid towntell out there...though I will admit it is losing its usefulness SOON. But that day is not today.

The tell? Its the "honestly didn't know there was day-talk" towntell... also known as the "daytalk/discussing scumcoaching towntell"

I have seen it before, and in THIS game I was intentionally trying to elicit some discussion on the topic.
When, in post 153, I mentioned Piggy was coaching--- I was being disingenuous. If you are prone to lynch all liars.. then I am a good target for you, because that was a lie. I didnt think she was coaching.. because I knew there was daytalk.
What I WAS doing, was trying to elicit discussion on the topic of coaching.... the idea being that- anyone who bought the 'coaching' argument probably didn't notice there was daytalk.. and thus almost certainly
WAS NOT SCUM
. Scum, on the other hand, would ignore that... and concentrate on crapcasing me :)

Now that the truth is out- lets look at the results (ill try to be comprehensive. Correct me if I miss anything):

Tammy
in 158:
I doubt very seriously that piggy would be coaching her scum partners as if anything shed be the one in need of coaching.

Springlullaby
in 177
I really dislike camn's last series of posts, reason to suspect Piggy are reaching. Piggy reads as a total derp to me, pinning mastermind scum 'coaching' on her is just terrible.

Fujiko
in 183
Why would less experienced scum coach more experienced scum?

^^these are TOWNPOSTS, imo... except maybe Fujiko.. I kind of see a playing-along kind of vibe there? maybe not.

THIS,
Sucrose
in 222.. is maybe either/or. I cant tell.. but this could be him saying there IS daytalk, duh.. like.. its obvious. JUST HOW SCUM WOULD THINK.
Well, if Piggy's scum there's no daytalk.

And that is it for my coaching bait.

THEN there is the actual daytalk revelation-reactions... which I take with a grain of salt, as they could be more easily faked, I think.

First.. the reveal.
Huntress
in 313
Why would scum need to coach in thread when they have daytalk?

Brandi
in 349... quite a delayed response?
Do scum have daytalk or something?
Huntress again (352):
I think you know they do.

Brandi
.. I think an honest reaction:
wait, really?
wtf
Um, pretty sure they don't.
I just checked the first page and CTRL+F "daytalk"
and no where does it say scum have daytalk.

Additional add-ons.. unknown significance:
Springlullaby
in 365.
Wait what. Wtf daytalk but what the fuck it has to do with you vote on Telo. Afraid of calling me scum?

DGB
in 374. Gotta go null here. She is certainly good enough to lie
Where is it "known" that the scum have daytalk?

aaaaaand.. Thats it. Those are my conclusions.
Understand.. I have used this in a couple games before.. so if anyone has seen it before.. their reactions become null. But I can't be bothered to meta right now.

To sum up:

TOWN:
Tammy
Springlullaby
Fujiko
Brandi

PLus my townreads for other reasons :

PiggyGal
Eidolon
Sucrose

Hmm.
UNVOTE
Vote: Telo.

wagon ho.
PiggyGal15
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #392 (ISO) » Fri Oct 05, 2012 4:16 pm

Post by PiggyGal15 »

*pats camn on the head and hands her a cookie* Good, now we need 5 more, and I've got exactly 5 cookies left, who wants them?
Sucrose
Sucrose
Goon
Sucrose
Goon
Goon

Post Post #393 (ISO) » Fri Oct 05, 2012 5:38 pm

Post by Sucrose »

Alright, I just did a read-through, because I admit I was/am having a problem: The leading players just aren't very scummy. Now, maybe everyone in this game is just a wonderful player, but I wager virtually all of the (meaningful) discussion has been argument between townies. After finishing my readthrough, I think the scum in the game are mostly hiding in the corners, if you get my drift. Not lurking, just not driving discussion. For example:

Fujiko
Bunnylover
City Electric

The only exception to this is Telo.

Thoughts on individual players: I apologize for the lack of links, I was writing in notepad and it would take a very long time to create links for all the numbered posts.

Piggy: #213. Honestly, seeing how noobish Piggy is, I can't really blame her for not having any scum reads in this game. I actually think it's a town tell, scum would try and make something up.

Fujiko: seems image conscious straight out of the gate. #141, weak, soft. #208 image-concious again. #226, an easy vote. #325, a bad reason for voting.

Amrun: Active scumhunter. Still think she's town for reasons I've listed before.

DGB: I have a hard time believing DGB is scum. DGB has decided Brandi is already not scum at the beginning. In regards to Seastorm, Scum don't make dingaling posts?

Seastorm: I'm STILL suspicious of Seastorm for #53

Camn: Town. Her vote on me near the beginning is obvious fishing for reactions, it in of itself is not scummy at all.

springlullaby: seems fine. #110 seems fine. I think spring is town.

Mathgirl: #85 Mathgirl posts about players, but with no suspicions.

Telo: #91. Two pages out of RVS, Telo is looking for a reason to switch from her RVS vote/practically apologizing for still having the RVS vote. Also, she "hates changing her vote once she's placed it on someone." The vote she's talking about is an RVS vote. Does this make sense? In #192, "As soon as I have a strong scum read I'll be placing my vote there and it will very likely stay there until the end of the day" Does this post make any damn sense to anyone?

Eidolon: #93. Eidolon likes the seastorm votes but doesn't vote herself. Fear of being seen wagoning? In #100 I don't like her reasons for voting spring (or her attack on me). Seems to misrep Spring's vote as simply a vote because she was talking about theory. And at the beginning Eidolon really can't tell what DGB is doing (trying to lead the town)? But Eidolon is a fairly new player, so maybe she really can't. Eidolon's #116 is fairly town. Don't like Eidolon's #119. She is paying a lot of attention to the game, which is town-y. By the time I finished my read I had a town-read on her.

Brandi: I do not like Brandi's reasoning in #95 at all. Also she uses a lot of buzzwords. Brandi talks a lot of theory and very vaguely tries to cast suspicion on DGB in #98. Brandi seems highly sensitive to Spring's attacks on her, despite the fact that spring is virtually the only one attacking her early on. Brandi says some of the
weirdest
things, but that's a null tell. In #312, she finds my recent posts "iffy" but doesn't elaborate.

Tammy: Tammy's thoughts seem very town. Tammy is so town. In #149 DGB thinks Lyanna AND Tammy are town. Hahaha.

Flinter: In #118, makes a vote for something that is literally completely untrue, yes, because she had misread, but then she makes up a whole justification to go along with her vote that arises because she misread. I don't like it at all. In #120, probes. Oddly enough I think her #253 seems townish.

Bunnylover: Doesn't seem to have any original thoughts. High on my scumlist. #194, isn't trying, making excuses saying she'll post later, #205 is her promised content post, a whole 5 lines long, in which she jumps on the easiest target in the game (Piggy), who I now agree is probably town.

City Electric: #139, self concious. "But I tend to jump on weird little things" she says in smalltext after making an accusation. And then the same thing on her read of PG too! Hmm, plus, she makes an attack on a wagon that's on me (a townie) with two players who I have town reads on. Easy target. Don't like it. City Electric's attack on Camn for the no-reason vote on me is bad. City Electric's vote on DGB for the Dayvig gambit is so very very bad. She doesn't appear to even THINK about why DGB might pull a gambit, she just goes "You're lying! *Vote*. But, as I said, before, Tammy does do a good job of pointing out why this is actually a newb-town reaction, and I'm almost certain Tammy is town, so...

Huntress: I don't like huntress, but maybe the fact she's been attacking me is clouding my judgement. I do like her #224, which seemed townish.

RachMarie: Ah, the very last person to post content. #162 is setting off alarms on MY scumdar. Nothing else of note. Null read.

So, Fujiko and Telo are both highly scummy. Fujiko has been hardly there in any of her posts, by which I mean she's done nothing that would draw attention to herself,
or
anyone else. This, to me, is a major scum tell. Hell, I think Fujiko and Telo could be scum together, easy.

Unvote
. By the time I got the end of page 15 I have to agree with the others that Brandi is probably not faking that, which means she's probably town. I'm not completely sold on it, but it's a major town-tell.

Vote: Bunnylover
. She's scummy and pressure is needed.
CityElectric
CityElectric
Goon
CityElectric
Goon
Goon

Post Post #394 (ISO) » Sat Oct 06, 2012 3:03 am

Post by CityElectric »

Okay, so I've been busy, busy, busy...

First of: UNVOTE: No, I don't think DGB is scum anymore.

Will post more when I have time (being dragged to my grandparents now)
PiggyGal15
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #395 (ISO) » Sat Oct 06, 2012 5:02 am

Post by PiggyGal15 »

Sucrose, was there a reason for the order of your reads?
Sucrose
Sucrose
Goon
Sucrose
Goon
Goon

Post Post #396 (ISO) » Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:48 am

Post by Sucrose »

Not really, I wrote them in the order I saw posts by the person worth noting.
CityElectric
CityElectric
Goon
CityElectric
Goon
Goon

Post Post #397 (ISO) » Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:05 am

Post by CityElectric »

In post 393, Sucrose wrote: After finishing my readthrough, I think the scum in the game are mostly hiding in the corners, if you get my drift. Not lurking, just not driving discussion. For example:

Fujiko
Bunnylover
City Electric

I just have to say that I'm performing in an opera with the choir I'm in, so I don't have as much time on my hands as I'd like. Also, the size of this game overwhelms me slightly.

So, I've been reading, doing a bit of iso, and I came to the following conclusions:

Telo: she waffles around the piggy wagon with, 'yeah, I think she's scum, but I won't vote for her, so instead I'll keep my vote on RachMarie, who I don't think is as scummy as piggy, but I don't feel like changing my vote.' Doesn't feel good to me.

Fujiko: Nullish, though her latest vote on RachMarie looks odd. "I'm not convinced she's scum, but I want to hear more from her, so *vote*" Looks weird...

Brandi: Is all over the place (looks at the latest vote count to see what I mean) and does a loooot of vote hopping, but it feels like genuine scumhunting to me. Most likely town.

I'm not sure on Sucrose, but she doesn't sit right with me... Let's just say null for now.

I want to read more, but my brain is shutting down... So I'll leave you with my vote:

VOTE: Telo
PiggyGal15
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
PiggyGal15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #398 (ISO) » Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:41 am

Post by PiggyGal15 »

In post 397, CityElectric wrote:VOTE: Telo

*pats City's head and hands her a cookie*

Four more cookies left :)
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #399 (ISO) » Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:45 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

camn is town.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”