Micro 740: Setup the Best Setup (Game Over)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #375 (ISO) » Sat Sep 16, 2017 10:30 am

Post by Nahdia »

In post 372, SuperJack wrote:Could you also add the End of D1/Night1/Start of D2 to the OP please?
Op is opening post right? Wait..mm it could be original poster or over powered. You know what I mean though yeh.
Sure, they're now in the Events Log.
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

"I’m going to harness love for epidemiological purposes."
-Zaphkael, 2020
SuperJack
SuperJack
Townie
SuperJack
Townie
Townie

Post Post #376 (ISO) » Sat Sep 16, 2017 10:33 am

Post by SuperJack »

Lol wot is my slot confirmed mason?
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #377 (ISO) » Sat Sep 16, 2017 10:36 am

Post by skirt skirt »

In post 376, SuperJack wrote:Lol wot is my slot confirmed mason?
yea. have you read the game yet?
SuperJack
SuperJack
Townie
SuperJack
Townie
Townie

Post Post #378 (ISO) » Sat Sep 16, 2017 10:42 am

Post by SuperJack »

In post 377, skirt skirt wrote:
I've read D2 backwards.

Not D1 yet.

My slot is saying it's mason by just saying "iso me im town" correct?

Piss guy is scum because he wasn't around to defend himself? Right?
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #379 (ISO) » Sat Sep 16, 2017 10:44 am

Post by skirt skirt »

In post 378, SuperJack wrote:
I've read D2 backwards.

Not D1 yet.

id recommend you read through, it's a pretty short game. you're Mason, luv was crumbing to a specific post that was about flubber. nobody else has ccd. piss guy is scum but not for lurking out.
SuperJack
SuperJack
Townie
SuperJack
Townie
Townie

Post Post #380 (ISO) » Sat Sep 16, 2017 11:05 am

Post by SuperJack »

In post 379, skirt skirt wrote:
I've read D2 backwards.

Not D1 yet.

id recommend you read through, it's a pretty short game. you're Mason, luv was crumbing to a specific post that was about flubber. nobody else has ccd. piss guy is scum but not for lurking out.
So why is he scum?
I'm going to read on my own, but I don't need to confirm myself as town as that parts already done.
What I'm gonna need to do is push everyone else for their views and prospectives.
And yes it also means you.
So no you can't tell me to "go look urself and see if he is scum or not"
You have to convince me that he is.
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #381 (ISO) » Sat Sep 16, 2017 11:10 am

Post by skirt skirt »

In post 380, SuperJack wrote:
In post 379, skirt skirt wrote:
I've read D2 backwards.

Not D1 yet.

So why is he scum?
I'm going to read on my own, but I don't need to confirm myself as town as that parts already done.
What I'm gonna need to do is push everyone else for their views and prospectives.
And yes it also means you.
So no you can't tell me to "go look urself and see if he is scum or not"
You have to convince me that he is.
I've already explained. if you don't understand my explanation feel free to ask, but I'm not going to repeat myself and waste time when you're already going to read. it's not like we are low on time and need a last minute lynch.
SuperJack
SuperJack
Townie
SuperJack
Townie
Townie

Post Post #382 (ISO) » Sat Sep 16, 2017 12:19 pm

Post by SuperJack »

You don't want to waste your time of the plenty of time we have left to convince me that your not scum and that pissop is definitely scum?
Because you "don't wanna repeat yourself"

To me what your asking is "you should ask very particular questions about my idea so I can easily think of a reason/excuse"

No. I want you to repeat yourself, to me. I find that if town people tell the same story, where as scum they can differ subtlety.
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #383 (ISO) » Sat Sep 16, 2017 12:31 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

In post 382, SuperJack wrote:You don't want to waste your time of the plenty of time we have left to convince me that your not scum and that pissop is definitely scum?
Because you "don't wanna repeat yourself"

To me what your asking is "you should ask very particular questions about my idea so I can easily think of a reason/excuse"

No. I want you to repeat yourself, to me. I find that if town people tell the same story, where as scum they can differ subtlety.
to me what you're saying is, "i'm annoying". The entire point of pre/mid catchup questions is because game threads take a long time to read and its better to start getting content early, and that isn't an issue in a 15 page game. I don't want "very particular questions", I want you to sit down and spend 15 minutes of your precious time because this a short ass game and doesn't require mid catchup discussion. I have now read the thread 7 times and that's still significantly less time than I put into most lylos, so I'm going to answer you in my next post because I'm assuming you're caught up by now but I'm in a very bad mood (went through a breakup this morning) and don't want to spend all day sitting in an extremely unfun game.
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #384 (ISO) » Sat Sep 16, 2017 12:48 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

In post 248, skirt skirt wrote:
In post 238, jjh927 wrote:I'll take 2 scum in piss and backhand here tbh.
i'll just out it cause i doubt mason left any crumbs in the 10 page game, though they can feel free to ignore me and not claim here i'm cool with that.

{piss, backhand} contains one mason and one mafia for me. right now I'm leaning towards piss maf/backhand mas. piss's flubber interactions weren't vt/mas, it was either masons with a bit of distancing first or scum buddying. it'd make sense too if piss had a flubber mason read and wanted to kill him off to look like the other mason. backhand i can't really explain why i think he's the mason, i think if he wasn't a) he would've potentially got more pressure than just nm, b) his play feels masony to me, i can't really explain it, he 100% would've been my kill last night if i was maf but thats pure wifom; regardless, yea, nah, luv/jj/(actually i thought the masons were piss and backhand so i don't really get the flubber kill but w.e)me are obviously not masons imo, so even by poe it has to be one of those two. the reason i'm even posting this is cause i think its pretty obvious whichever of them isn't mason is scum

then we get to the harder pool, {jj/luv}, if one of you /are/ mason that makes my life so much easier (piss/back is realistic :lol:). i am leaning towards scum luv i think by pure poe (i townread jj more than you), but idk, i'll have to talk to you both more in real time before making that decision. i think i want to lynch in the first pool first cause its easier and i'd rather get it out of the way, so yeah, piss/back are who i'm likely voting.
to expand on this, day 1 piss had extremely weird interactions with flubber.
In post 210, jjh927 wrote:Dual iso Flub and Pisskop and tell me if you see what I do
In post 212, Eddie Cane wrote:i mean, I think both of them sound forced. i don't like flubber going from voting to sheeping to voting to sheeping piss.
In post 225, jjh927 wrote:I thought their disagreements looked super fake and then Flub started sheeping Piss
In post 226, jjh927 wrote:Flub is town though based on those last interactions between us. Would be awesome if the scumteam was NM and Pisskop and if that's the case then my second post was founded on logic and scumhunting and wasn't content-creating bullshit at all
that's relevant here, the flubber/piss interactions don't really work as mason/vt to me. i could've seen the beginning part as distancing from a mason, but otherwise there was always going to be one scum in there for me. Knowing luv was mason, I was pretty much 100% going to vote flubber today, delayed because I wasn't certain between JJ and backhand. piss's posting wasn't organic. with the bias of hindsight, piss's posting is pretty damn gross too. the vote in 50 is straight up bad, i shitpost early game in 90% of games and the only reason i stopped here is because of how dead the game was and shitposting in a dead game isn't helpful. piss proceeded to not post content again after vote parking me, and he kept promising catchups but in a game that was like 7 pages that is just such utter bull. i definitely wasn't certain piss was scum d1, but jj was so much townier (only person besides myself actually trying to gamesolve) and backhand was at least giving a little bit of content (whereas piss was vote parking me and prodging after said vote park). i gave my lynchpool, and nm was the one in there that happened (immediately before dl, and tbqh nm wouldve been a free lynch anyways so its probably for the better). i would be lying if i said i was 100% sure piss was scum, but its pretty damn close, my bigger concern is just between jj and backhand (scums probably backhand though i'm definitely not at the stage to vote backhand yet).
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #385 (ISO) » Sat Sep 16, 2017 12:51 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

have you played on ms before superjack? i recognize your name from somewhere but you definitely seem like either a newbie or a real-time player,
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #386 (ISO) » Sat Sep 16, 2017 2:20 pm

Post by Something_Smart »

hello jack... please be the hero this town needs.

as you might have noticed, I'm not much more capable than you are of providing a summary of the game so far. but here's what I'd say is going on (note that this is from my POV, but speaking from my POV is extremely important here):

Scum this game are going for weak targets. I know for sure that both scum were on the Not_Mafia wagon, and I know for sure that both scum are pushing my slot today (who was an easy target all of day 1). None of them seem to have expressed any doubt that I am scum; so for me not to be lynched today would require you to push on someone different. (If you vote someone and no hammer occurs, it confirms them as scum).

Eddie (skirt skirt) has been throwing shade at my slot literally the whole game. Now he's voted me and he's tried to use my not asking him to unvote as evidence that I am scum. When undoubtedly, if I did ask him to unvote, he would just laugh at me. A few other things that I can think of are , which knowing that I'm town feels like scum gloating more than anything, and his hasty vote which gives the air of scum trying to push his planned mislynch rather than town actually evaluating. The vote is made that much worse when you realize that I had just told him I was waiting for LUV's replacement to make interactions that would potentially show my town wincon and then he voted me, preemting said replacement.

I think what I said in my first post () was right: Eddie as town would back off of me once I start producing content. Eddie as scum would push harder so that people don't listen to it.

VOTE: skirt skirt if by some miracle he decides to give me a second chance, I should be around tomorrow to unvote as well. don't see that as likely though.

And Jack: part of the reason I was anticipating a replacement so badly is that I want someone who's actually going to listen to me. Jjh won't listen to me. Backhand won't listen to me. Eddie kinda pretends to listen to me and then just discredits everything I say. I want to talk about the game; in particular at this point I want to talk about Eddie and see if you'll see the things I'm seeing (because whichever of jjh/Backhand is town isn't, and it's going to cost us).
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #387 (ISO) » Sat Sep 16, 2017 2:25 pm

also eddie keeps saying that the interactions between flubber and pisskop weren't mason/VT. Which is stupid because pisskop didn't KNOW flubber was mason. so that's equivalent to saying that pisskop's interactions weren't VT, which is just saying I'm scum in a fancy dressing.
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #388 (ISO) » Sat Sep 16, 2017 2:55 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

In post 386, Something_Smart wrote:hello jack... please be the hero this town needs.

as you might have noticed, I'm not much more capable than you are of providing a summary of the game so far. but here's what I'd say is going on (note that this is from my POV, but speaking from my POV is extremely important here):

Scum this game are going for weak targets. I know for sure that both scum were on the Not_Mafia wagon, and I know for sure that both scum are pushing my slot today (who was an easy target all of day 1). None of them seem to have expressed any doubt that I am scum; so for me not to be lynched today would require you to push on someone different. (If you vote someone and no hammer occurs, it confirms them as scum).

Eddie (skirt skirt) has been throwing shade at my slot literally the whole game. Now he's voted me and he's tried to use my not asking him to unvote as evidence that I am scum. When undoubtedly, if I did ask him to unvote, he would just laugh at me. A few other things that I can think of are , which knowing that I'm town feels like scum gloating more than anything, and his hasty vote which gives the air of scum trying to push his planned mislynch rather than town actually evaluating. The vote is made that much worse when you realize that I had just told him I was waiting for LUV's replacement to make interactions that would potentially show my town wincon and then he voted me, preemting said replacement.

I think what I said in my first post () was right: Eddie as town would back off of me once I start producing content. Eddie as scum would push harder so that people don't listen to it.

VOTE: skirt skirt if by some miracle he decides to give me a second chance, I should be around tomorrow to unvote as well. don't see that as likely though.

And Jack: part of the reason I was anticipating a replacement so badly is that I want someone who's actually going to listen to me. Jjh won't listen to me. Backhand won't listen to me. Eddie kinda pretends to listen to me and then just discredits everything I say. I want to talk about the game; in particular at this point I want to talk about Eddie and see if you'll see the things I'm seeing (because whichever of jjh/Backhand is town isn't, and it's going to cost us).
aww how cute you're going to try and 1v1 eddie cane in lylo :lol:
Scum this game are going for weak targets. I know for sure that both scum were on the Not_Mafia wagon, and I know for sure that both scum are pushing my slot today (who was an easy target all of day 1). None of them seem to have expressed any doubt that I am scum; so for me not to be lynched today would require you to push on someone different.
NM was one of 3 people I was willing to vote, and if I wasn't voting him I would've been lynched. Lynching NM before LYLO even if town wasn't even a bad thing, and I actively tried to sort the game literally to the last day but what can you do when a thread is completely dead?
(If you vote someone and no hammer occurs, it confirms them as scum).
Wow. Thanks for the awesome revelation. What exactly happens if he votes someone and a hammer does occur? Oh, that's right. He gamethrew. Hmm. :thinking:
Eddie (skirt skirt) has been throwing shade at my slot literally the whole game.
I haven't been throwing shade, I've been pushing you as actively as I pushed anyone.
Eddie (skirt skirt) has been throwing shade at my slot literally the whole game.
But, quoting this again because the reply I actually want to give is that your slot has been throwing shade at me for longer, voted me significantly earlier (post 50 vs post 3-something), did not acknowledge the rest of the game, also did not actively push me, so basically didn't acknowledge anything. Your slots whole game from page 2 has been "throwing shade at my slot".
Now he's voted me and he's tried to use my not asking him to unvote as evidence that I am scum. When undoubtedly, if I did ask him to unvote, he would just laugh at me.
There are two kinds of townie reactions to being voted in lylo. You either vote the person who voted you, or you try your hardest to get them to unvote you because you know its game over if they're town. You townread me, or as you like to act scumread me less than jj and backhand, so if you were town you definitely would've freaked out a little more when I voted you. Yet instead, you posted 7 minutes later, and chose to make it about meta I openly said I didn't really value highly rather than even acknowledge being voted in LYLO by your second strongest townread. Coming back a couple hours later with a reactionary case full of hot trash might have been your only option after you fucked up your first and only real shot to try and get me to unvote.
When undoubtedly, if I did ask him to unvote, he would just laugh at me.
This part in particular. This is your team losing the game if you're town! Wow! Big! Scary! Start yelling at me, insulting me, begging me, whatever; it is YOUR JOB for YOUR WINCON to avoid getting lynched in lylo, and ignoring me is not that. Maybe you're right, you are bad at scum :lol: I appreciate you trying since subbing in, I really do. If you want after the game maybe we can hydra and I can teach you how to play scum if we roll it.
A few other things that I can think of are 358, which knowing that I'm town feels like scum gloating more than anything
Excuse me? You already called me a competent player, no competent scum "gloats". I've seen this said before and I think it has always been either from scum or from town confbiased out hte ass on other town.
his hasty vote which gives the air of scum trying to push his planned mislynch rather than town actually evaluating.
It wasn't hasty. I interacted with you, we got a few pages of content, I got what I needed. I haven't misvoted in LYLO in a long ass fucking time and I don't believe this will be where that ends. I did all the sorting of JJ and backhand around your slot I considered I'd need before I need to pick between them and I voted you. Your entrance entirely centered around getting me to townread you was awful. You tried, appreciated, but I don't get intimidated into townreading people.
The vote is made that much worse when you realize that I had just told him I was waiting for LUV's replacement to make interactions that would potentially show my town wincon and then he voted me, preemting said replacement.
Yes, you can have your interactions with LUV's replacement. You can't get quickhammered because one of scum's two votes is on skirt skirt. There was close nothing left that would convince me you were town, more hot air with a replacement isn't going to change that.
I think what I said in my first post (294) was right: Eddie as town would back off of me once I start producing content. Eddie as scum would push harder so that people don't listen to it.
Why do you think Eddie as town would back off? And more importantly, you've never played with Eddie as scum afaik, who are you to say what Eddie as scum would do? LUV's seen Eddie as scum and town, and luv townread Eddie, JJ's seen Eddie as scum and town, and JJ townreads Eddie, so you're going to have to justify that.
So you are still doubting that I'm scum, by saying that you'll unvote tomorrow. However, you're voting today and giving scum all night to quickhammer AND telling them you're not going to be online so they can feel free to vote me all night. Literally a perspective slip.
And Jack: part of the reason I was anticipating a replacement so badly is that I want someone who's actually going to listen to me.
You mean someone who wasn't here for the game that you could hopefully manipulate into throwing maf the win?
Eddie kinda pretends to listen to me and then just discredits everything I say.
Where have I kinda pretended to listen to you? You just had your shpiel about how backhand and JJ ignored you and only I was open to consideration. Now that I'm voting you its pretending to listen? I listened to you, sorry I didn't get manipulated by a 4/10 effort from scum?_?
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #389 (ISO) » Sat Sep 16, 2017 2:55 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

In post 387, Something_Smart wrote:also eddie keeps saying that the interactions between flubber and pisskop weren't mason/VT. Which is stupid because pisskop didn't KNOW flubber was mason. so that's equivalent to saying that pisskop's interactions weren't VT, which is just saying I'm scum in a fancy dressing.
And if pisskop was mason, pisskop would KNOW flubber was mason, and then their interactions would make sense. Try again?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #390 (ISO) » Sat Sep 16, 2017 3:33 pm

Spoiler: long... blame eddie
In post 388, skirt skirt wrote:aww how cute you're going to try and 1v1 eddie cane in lylo :lol:
umm

you're 1v1ing me? now you're trying to throw it on me when I literally said that I'd scumread you for continuing to push me.
Scum this game are going for weak targets. I know for sure that both scum were on the Not_Mafia wagon, and I know for sure that both scum are pushing my slot today (who was an easy target all of day 1). None of them seem to have expressed any doubt that I am scum; so for me not to be lynched today would require you to push on someone different.
NM was one of 3 people I was willing to vote, and if I wasn't voting him I would've been lynched. Lynching NM before LYLO even if town wasn't even a bad thing, and I actively tried to sort the game literally to the last day but what can you do when a thread is completely dead?
not push a policy lynch...? Blaming people for being mislynched is a scum tactic.
Wow. Thanks for the awesome revelation. What exactly happens if he votes someone and a hammer does occur? Oh, that's right. He gamethrew. Hmm. :thinking:
it's gamethrowing to be wrong?
I haven't been throwing shade, I've been pushing you as actively as I pushed anyone.
doesn't feel that way to me, I guess Jack can see for himself.
But, quoting this again because the reply I actually want to give is that your slot has been throwing shade at me for longer, voted me significantly earlier (post 50 vs post 3-something), did not acknowledge the rest of the game, also did not actively push me, so basically didn't acknowledge anything. Your slots whole game from page 2 has been "throwing shade at my slot".
I deeply apologize for pisskop's behavior. Doesn't change my point at all.
Now he's voted me and he's tried to use my not asking him to unvote as evidence that I am scum. When undoubtedly, if I did ask him to unvote, he would just laugh at me.
There are two kinds of townie reactions to being voted in lylo. You either vote the person who voted you, or you try your hardest to get them to unvote you because you know its game over if they're town. You townread me, or as you like to act scumread me less than jj and backhand, so if you were town you definitely would've freaked out a little more when I voted you. Yet instead, you posted 7 minutes later, and chose to make it about meta I openly said I didn't really value highly rather than even acknowledge being voted in LYLO by your second strongest townread. Coming back a couple hours later with a reactionary case full of hot trash might have been your only option after you fucked up your first and only real shot to try and get me to unvote.
I admitted those reads were probably trash. clearly they were. my reads change fast and especially with the way you were pushing me you were definitely not my townread when you voted me. that SHOULD be obvious from my posts?

come on. be real please. is there any chance you would have unvoted if I had posted something like "omg eddie please for the love of god unvote?"

like I said, I don't show I'm town by engaging with people who are convinced I'm scum. I show I'm town by interacting with other people-- like Jack, as I was trying to.
This part in particular. This is your team losing the game if you're town! Wow! Big! Scary! Start yelling at me, insulting me, begging me, whatever; it is YOUR JOB for YOUR WINCON to avoid getting lynched in lylo, and ignoring me is not that. Maybe you're right, you are bad at scum :lol: I appreciate you trying since subbing in, I really do. If you want after the game maybe we can hydra and I can teach you how to play scum if we roll it.
eddie if you're town the game was lost long ago.

this game has just been a mess. the setup is scumsided and town got saddled with Not_Mafia and pisskop who were both low-content and low-effort. It's not hard for scum to slip by in an environment like that. I've been trying to undo some of the damage that I saw but it's probably too late. that's ok, I had already decided that this game isn't counting for my W/L records and I just joined it because I was free and I wanted to do the game a favor. I don't really feel like getting pissed when there's no need, but apparently you do, so to each his own. I'm playing to have fun, whether I win or lose. :)
A few other things that I can think of are 358, which knowing that I'm town feels like scum gloating more than anything
Excuse me? You already called me a competent player, no competent scum "gloats". I've seen this said before and I think it has always been either from scum or from town confbiased out hte ass on other town.
WIFOM. And the statement serves other purposes.
his hasty vote which gives the air of scum trying to push his planned mislynch rather than town actually evaluating.
It wasn't hasty. I interacted with you, we got a few pages of content, I got what I needed. I haven't misvoted in LYLO in a long ass fucking time and I don't believe this will be where that ends. I did all the sorting of JJ and backhand around your slot I considered I'd need before I need to pick between them and I voted you. Your entrance entirely centered around getting me to townread you was awful. You tried, appreciated, but I don't get intimidated into townreading people.
In post 370, Nahdia wrote:Deadline is in 11 days, 1 hour, 49 minutes, at which point the mafia will win.
seems pretty hasty to me.

also you citing your perfect voting record in LYLO says nothing about whether you are scum.
The vote is made that much worse when you realize that I had just told him I was waiting for LUV's replacement to make interactions that would potentially show my town wincon and then he voted me, preemting said replacement.
Yes, you can have your interactions with LUV's replacement. You can't get quickhammered because one of scum's two votes is on skirt skirt. There was close nothing left that would convince me you were town, more hot air with a replacement isn't going to change that.
ok. begging the question and assuming that I'm scum.
I think what I said in my first post (294) was right: Eddie as town would back off of me once I start producing content. Eddie as scum would push harder so that people don't listen to it.
Why do you think Eddie as town would back off? And more importantly, you've never played with Eddie as scum afaik, who are you to say what Eddie as scum would do? LUV's seen Eddie as scum and town, and luv townread Eddie, JJ's seen Eddie as scum and town, and JJ townreads Eddie, so you're going to have to justify that.
because

eddie-town is a good scumhunter

something_smart-town is good at looking town

good scumhunter + good at looking town = correct read maybe?
So you are still doubting that I'm scum, by saying that you'll unvote tomorrow. However, you're voting today and giving scum all night to quickhammer AND telling them you're not going to be online so they can feel free to vote me all night. Literally a perspective slip.
never said I wouldn't be around during the night. also I'm assuming that the other players are in at least a similar timezone to me (since they've usually posted while I'm awake) and therefore will probably be asleep when I am.

also the odds that you are town and that you unvote but get quickhammered before I can unvote are basically zero.
And Jack: part of the reason I was anticipating a replacement so badly is that I want someone who's actually going to listen to me.
You mean someone who wasn't here for the game that you could hopefully manipulate into throwing maf the win?
or someone who wasn't here for the game and who hasn't been manipulated by you all game?
Where have I kinda pretended to listen to you? You just had your shpiel about how backhand and JJ ignored you and only I was open to consideration. Now that I'm voting you its pretending to listen? I listened to you, sorry I didn't get manipulated by a 4/10 effort from scum?_?
you've actually seemed to entertain the idea that I could be town.

except... you haven't really. like the other two, you don't seem to be acknowledging the possibility.
In post 389, skirt skirt wrote:
In post 387, Something_Smart wrote:also eddie keeps saying that the interactions between flubber and pisskop weren't mason/VT. Which is stupid because pisskop didn't KNOW flubber was mason. so that's equivalent to saying that pisskop's interactions weren't VT, which is just saying I'm scum in a fancy dressing.
And if pisskop was mason, pisskop would KNOW flubber was mason, and then their interactions would make sense. Try again?
but pisskop wasn't mason. there is a 0% chance, from any POV, that pisskop was mason. so the fact that his actions make sense as a mason is entirely irrelevant.
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #391 (ISO) » Sat Sep 16, 2017 4:02 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

In post 390, Something_Smart wrote:
Spoiler: long... blame eddie
In post 388, skirt skirt wrote:aww how cute you're going to try and 1v1 eddie cane in lylo :lol:
umm

you're 1v1ing me? now you're trying to throw it on me when I literally said that I'd scumread you for continuing to push me.
not push a policy lynch...? Blaming people for being mislynched is a scum tactic.
I admitted those reads were probably trash. clearly they were. my reads change fast and especially with the way you were pushing me you were definitely not my townread when you voted me. that SHOULD be obvious from my posts?

come on. be real please. is there any chance you would have unvoted if I had posted something like "omg eddie please for the love of god unvote?"

like I said, I don't show I'm town by engaging with people who are convinced I'm scum. I show I'm town by interacting with other people-- like Jack, as I was trying to.

this game has just been a mess. the setup is scumsided and town got saddled with Not_Mafia and pisskop who were both low-content and low-effort. It's not hard for scum to slip by in an environment like that. I've been trying to undo some of the damage that I saw but it's probably too late. that's ok, I had already decided that this game isn't counting for my W/L records and I just joined it because I was free and I wanted to do the game a favor. I don't really feel like getting pissed when there's no need, but apparently you do, so to each his own. I'm playing to have fun, whether I win or lose. :)
In post 370, Nahdia wrote:Deadline is in 11 days, 1 hour, 49 minutes, at which point the mafia will win.

also you citing your perfect voting record in LYLO says nothing about whether you are scum.
because

never said I wouldn't be around during the night. also I'm assuming that the other players are in at least a similar timezone to me (since they've usually posted while I'm awake) and therefore will probably be asleep when I am.

also the odds that you are town and that you unvote but get quickhammered before I can unvote are basically zero.
or someone who wasn't here for the game and who hasn't been manipulated by you all game?

except... you haven't really. like the other two, you don't seem to be acknowledging the possibility.
In post 389, skirt skirt wrote:
but pisskop wasn't mason. there is a 0% chance, from any POV, that pisskop was mason. so the fact that his actions make sense as a mason is entirely irrelevant.
and there was a 33% chance, from my pov, that piss was mason at the time of posting. so the fact that his actions made sense as mason at the time i posted that is entirely relevant. i didn't vote you saying you were mason or scum, i entered the day saying that, back when it was what I believed.
umm

wow. i'm scum for pushing you. i'm sure scum would never say "you are scum if you vote me", correct?
i didn't push a policy lynch, i voted in my poe pool? where did i blame him for being mislynched? and i blame people for being lynched as town all the fucking time, if anyone not you doesn't believe me i can go get links but i don't think this point is relevant enough for it to go matter.
its not intentional gamethrowing, its gamethrowing in the sense of voting obv town over obv scum in the line of losing 50-48 in halo with a kdr of 3-22. you are desperate, you needed a new player who wasn't here real time that you can hopefully misguide. whichever of backhand/jj thats town is clearly not buying your bullshit, so you reached out. it was your best shot, sorry it isn't going to work because angry eddie is tryhard eddie.
show me where i was throwing shade at you moreso than everyone else d1
yes it actually does? you accused me of doing the exact thing your slot did. you used a tell on me that applies moreso to you. congrats?

i would have unvoted you if you had given me a post about how im awful and throwing the game and then given more content, possibly. unlikely, but i've done it before. you never give up. disappearing from the thread is giving up.

blah blah blah
its not wifom. the only way its wifom is if you argued scum!eddie gloated about catching you, expecting you to see that, explicitly to say competent scum don't do that. what "other purposes" does it serve?

i'm sorry, i suppose you're the type of player that refuses to lynch before an hour within deadline? waiting until ms's long ass deadlines expire is how you get an apathetic town, it doesn't help shit. i spent a few days sorting, got what i needed, i'm voting. if you think this being a "hasty" vote is a scum tell you must misvote in most of your lylos. i am citing it more to explain why i'm voting, i always vote relatively quickly in 5p+ lylo.
correctly assuming
because

you don't think i've ever been wrong? that's an awful big leap to make, even if you consider "something_smart-town is good at looking town" an empirical fact which I definitely don't.

You said "I should be around tomorrow to unvote as well." That implies you won't be online today, don't you dare try to tell me otherwise.
If you weren't here for my godly manipulation and that's the only reason you're able to see through my magical scum veil and nobody else can, why did you enter the game townreading me + threatening me and only stop when I refused to townread you?

I did entertain the idea that you could be town. And you add "except...", but where have I not? Oh that's right. I have. "like the other two", so I'm not acknowledging the possibility of them being town? Excuse me?
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #392 (ISO) » Sat Sep 16, 2017 4:04 pm

Post by skirt skirt »

386 gave me some hope I might have a fun 1v1 where town!eddie loses some ego from how impressively scumthing smart parried my arguments, but that was weak. c'mon now.
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #393 (ISO) » Sat Sep 16, 2017 6:24 pm

Post by jjh927 »

VOTE: Something_Smart

I am ready for this
"As best I can tell, jjh is some kind of wizard with mind control powers." -Jingle
SuperJack
SuperJack
Townie
SuperJack
Townie
Townie

Post Post #394 (ISO) » Sat Sep 16, 2017 8:36 pm

Post by SuperJack »

In post 385, skirt skirt wrote:have you played on ms before superjack? i recognize your name from somewhere but you definitely seem like either a newbie or a real-time player,
I feel insulted. But ^^ that's the idea.
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #395 (ISO) » Sun Sep 17, 2017 12:26 am

Post by Nahdia »

Votecount 2.02

Something_Smart (2):
skirt skirt, jjh927
skirt skirt (1):
Something_Smart

Not Voting (2):
Backhand, SuperJack

Lynch threshold is 3.

Deadline is in (expired on 2017-09-28 00:14:45), at which point the mafia will win.
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

"I’m going to harness love for epidemiological purposes."
-Zaphkael, 2020
skirt skirt
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
skirt skirt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #396 (ISO) » Sun Sep 17, 2017 3:44 am

Post by skirt skirt »

In post 394, SuperJack wrote:
In post 385, skirt skirt wrote:have you played on ms before superjack? i recognize your name from somewhere but you definitely seem like either a newbie or a real-time player,
I feel insulted. But ^^ that's the idea.
I'm a real time player, it's not an insult
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #397 (ISO) » Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:39 am

well backhand is probably going to hammer me. so gg scum.
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #398 (ISO) » Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:14 am

Post by jjh927 »

How does you ATEing here line up with you thinking me and Eddie are the most likely scum?
"As best I can tell, jjh is some kind of wizard with mind control powers." -Jingle
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #399 (ISO) » Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:19 am

what?