Goon
Crows
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3775 (ISO) » Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:54 pm

Post by Crows »

Like if A50 is TOWN
and he is making this push
it is pushes like these that contribute to me not playing games.
If he's a wolf he's playing to his wincon
but if he's town, I want him specificly to know

that I am not playing games (still modding) on MS because of pushes like these.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #3776 (ISO) » Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:54 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 3721, Korekiyo Shinguji wrote:Ok, I really am leaving this time.
To anyone who gives a shit about my opinion, Almost is town. No ifs ands or buts at this point. I'll die on this hill.

Almost: I think scum roleblocked you, not Kaede. If you looked like a protective to me you could have looked like one to scum. Not to mention Tenko's flavour. I don't think Crows is lying about this but they've turned it into the entire case against you as if that's enough for you to be scum when they originally said you were scum for faking a townslip. The narrative changes to whatever is most convenient.
I can't be the only one seeing it.
I'll tell you what! If Kaede didn't target ME last night, I'm quitting playing solo with this account. OK? Maria obviously has designed the game to make OUR ROLES work against us. The neighborizer also blocks their target (blocks a TR of theirs since one would usually neighborize a TR). The Kokichi whole role served Scum no Town, although Koki was aligned with the Town.

My role would have been weakened if I targeted a Town-aligned male. There are like 5 male caharcters in this game (if I remember the claims correctly), so they can't all be scum EVEN if we assume all Scum are males (which I'm NOT promoting), so me protecting a Townie could have still hurt me.

If Kaede HARD TR'd Crows though she probably would NOT have targeted him bc of the block. With a role like this you target a soft TR.. someone you're not confident in your read about them. If they're Town then you'll probably know it in the PT. If they're Scum then at least you blocked their action.

Also, if Kaede's whom I think she is (her previous main) then she's definitely not going to RB her strongest TR, nor even one she announced she'd be targeting in the first place. Now I'm not claiming to be an expert of her play (I only played her twice before if I'm correct about who she is) but she doesn't come across as one to do random uncalculated moves.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Shuichi Saihara
Shuichi Saihara
Mafia Scum
Shuichi Saihara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3777 (ISO) » Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:00 pm

Post by Shuichi Saihara »

In post 3776, Almost50 wrote:I'll tell you what! If Kaede didn't target ME last night, I'm quitting playing solo with this account. OK?
This is against site rules.
Miu Iruma
Miu Iruma
Goon
Miu Iruma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3778 (ISO) » Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:00 pm

Post by Miu Iruma »

Can we not do these account bets please
Shuichi Saihara
Shuichi Saihara
Mafia Scum
Shuichi Saihara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3779 (ISO) » Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:01 pm

In post 3776, Almost50 wrote:Maria obviously has designed the game to make OUR ROLES work against us
There is minimal evidence to support this.

But hey, there's minimal evidence you even read my posts, so I guess I shouldn't waste my finger movements.
Shuichi Saihara
Shuichi Saihara
Mafia Scum
Shuichi Saihara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3780 (ISO) » Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:02 pm

In post 3776, Almost50 wrote:My role would have been weakened if I targeted a Town-aligned male. There are like 5 male caharcters in this game (if I remember the claims correctly), so they can't all be scum EVEN if we assume all Scum are males (which I'm NOT promoting), so me protecting a Townie could have still hurt me.
Your flavor makes very very clear sense with this. In fact if Tenko didn't have something to do with males in her role I would be quite surprised.
Shuichi Saihara
Shuichi Saihara
Mafia Scum
Shuichi Saihara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3781 (ISO) » Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:03 pm

In post 3776, Almost50 wrote:If Kaede HARD TR'd Crows though she probably would NOT have targeted him bc of the block. With a role like this you target a soft TR.. someone you're not confident in your read about them. If they're Town then you'll probably know it in the PT. If they're Scum then at least you blocked their action.
Hate to rain on your all knowing overbeing level of mafia theory knowledge, but Kaede's role honestly is best used as a roleblocker with the other part ignored. However, her posts make it very clear she didn't see it that way, so we shouldn't be surprised she tried to neighborize someone she literally said she wanted to neighborize.
Shuichi Saihara
Shuichi Saihara
Mafia Scum
Shuichi Saihara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3782 (ISO) » Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:04 pm

Good night and everyone pls stahp.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #3783 (ISO) » Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:04 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 3751, Korekiyo Shinguji wrote:
In post 3739, Shuichi Saihara wrote:Like this is how the game works. You do things at night and then they resolve. If Kaede was a vig and vigged Crows, they would be vigged. If she doc'ed them they would be doc'ed. It's no different. There is no special property of neighborizing that makes it magically not resolve if you die.
This is correct.

Almost: If the
roleblock
on you went through, then Kaede's neighbourhood with you should also exist. There's no reason for one action to go through and not the other. If there's no neighbourhood, you weren't blocked by her.
Let me put it this way: Are you telling me that if you were modding a game with aneighborizer, and they were NK'd that you would still create a neighborhood for them with their target fully knowing they can't post in it? And if the neighbourhood existed form N0, are you telling me that you would still add their target to said neighborhood?? Because frankly I wouldn't do that as a mod. The action may have gone through yes, but the resulting mod work doesn't get done. It's like when a Cop minvestigates someone and then the Cop dies at the same night. You don't still send the Cop the result, do you? Why not? Their action did go through, so you should be sending them the result anyway!!!

Miu Iruma
Miu Iruma
Goon
Miu Iruma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3784 (ISO) » Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:08 pm

Post by Miu Iruma »

Kaede's action going through is game relevant, it tells us Kaede wasn't blocked/redirected/whatever, mod not adding Crows in this instance would be withholding information from Crows
Crows
Crows
Goon
Crows
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3785 (ISO) » Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:09 pm

Post by Crows »

In post 3783, Almost50 wrote:
In post 3751, Korekiyo Shinguji wrote:
In post 3739, Shuichi Saihara wrote:Like this is how the game works. You do things at night and then they resolve. If Kaede was a vig and vigged Crows, they would be vigged. If she doc'ed them they would be doc'ed. It's no different. There is no special property of neighborizing that makes it magically not resolve if you die.
This is correct.

Almost: If the
roleblock
on you went through, then Kaede's neighbourhood with you should also exist. There's no reason for one action to go through and not the other. If there's no neighbourhood, you weren't blocked by her.
Let me put it this way: Are you telling me that if you were modding a game with aneighborizer, and they were NK'd that you would still create a neighborhood for them with their target fully knowing they can't post in it? And if the neighbourhood existed form N0, are you telling me that you would still add their target to said neighborhood?? Because frankly I wouldn't do that as a mod. The action may have gone through yes, but the resulting mod work doesn't get done. It's like when a Cop minvestigates someone and then the Cop dies at the same night. You don't still send the Cop the result, do you? Why not? Their action did go through, so you should be sending them the result anyway!!!
These are quite litterally two diferent things.

Most games run on NAR and probably including this one because nothing is stating otherwise, and no one runs games that don't run on NAR.
Quoting the important bits include
Why the fuck am I explaining NAR to A50 wrote:Miscellaneous
Kill
Recruit
Inspect
Misc would include neigbourizing actions.
So the Neighbourize will ALWAYS resolve first
and then the kill.
And then cop investigates.

If the neighbourizer was killed, the hood still exists, its just locked or used as a personal diary (talking in a general sense, here its locked).
if the Cop was killed, the investigation never resolves, because he wasn't alive to investigate.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #3786 (ISO) » Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:10 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 3765, Korekiyo Shinguji wrote:Because Izuru is a hydra whose heads post exactly the same so it doesn't matter if they have completely opposite reads and no real reason for anything, but won't get lynched because Crows is a major townread and soulreads them.
Ah! I see. So the question is, which of them is TRing me then and which is voting me? I don't even think I know Chisa at all, so whatever.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #3787 (ISO) » Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:11 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 3770, Miu Iruma wrote:Let's wagon Kokichi
ROTFL! You know what? You making me laugh under the circumstances is just HILARIOUS. THANK YOU! :lol:

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #3788 (ISO) » Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:15 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 3774, Crows wrote:But like
A50 is just refusing to look at Kaede's role pm.
Which I can post AGAIN BTW
WHERE THE FREAK does it say she had that neighborhood activated on N0.

Ok, can you paraphrase what you see in that PT?

Korekiyo Shinguji
Korekiyo Shinguji
Goon
Korekiyo Shinguji
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3789 (ISO) » Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:18 pm

Post by Korekiyo Shinguji »

In post 3783, Almost50 wrote:Let me put it this way: Are you telling me that if you were modding a game with aneighborizer, and they were NK'd that you would still create a neighborhood for them with their target fully knowing they can't post in it? And if the neighbourhood existed form N0, are you telling me that you would still add their target to said neighborhood?? Because frankly I wouldn't do that as a mod. The action may have gone through yes, but the resulting mod work doesn't get done. It's like when a Cop minvestigates someone and then the Cop dies at the same night. You don't still send the Cop the result, do you? Why not? Their action did go through, so you should be sending them the result anyway!!!
In this case, the neighbourhood serves a function. It confirms to whoever was neighbourized that they were, in fact, the target. It confirms they were roleblocked.
So, yes, I would have decided beforehand, and this is an option I could have gone with.
PMing a dead cop is pointless. Confirming to a living player they were roleblocked and neighbourized (meaning no one else was) serves a purpose and isn't pointless.
Also: Why not just ASK Maria which scenario would have happened in a hypothetical, using Kaede's flipped role? If she'll answer.
Every part of every human being—even their ugly sides—is beautiful. There is no limit to beauty.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #3790 (ISO) » Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:21 pm

Post by MariaR »

Stop you know what I am warning you for this is going near the edge of OGI and I am telling you to stop if I see another post like that again I will modkill you on the spot.
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
Miu Iruma
Miu Iruma
Goon
Miu Iruma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3791 (ISO) » Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:22 pm

Post by Miu Iruma »

OGI= Out of Game I....
Miu Iruma
Miu Iruma
Goon
Miu Iruma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3792 (ISO) » Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:23 pm

Post by Miu Iruma »

Influences
Miu Iruma
Miu Iruma
Goon
Miu Iruma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3793 (ISO) » Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:23 pm

Post by Miu Iruma »

Mum mum I did it, I solved it
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #3794 (ISO) » Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:24 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 3775, Crows wrote:Like if A50 is TOWN

You know, I was going to respond in a "not so good a manner" but I managed to exercise some self control. It would have only served to make this thread toxic AND probably cost me your friendship, which I don' care to lose, so I'll shut up!

Crows
Crows
Goon
Crows
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3795 (ISO) » Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:28 pm

Post by Crows »

In post 3788, Almost50 wrote:
In post 3774, Crows wrote:But like
A50 is just refusing to look at Kaede's role pm.
Which I can post AGAIN BTW
WHERE THE FREAK does it say she had that neighborhood activated on N0.

Ok, can you paraphrase what you see in that PT?
A. The phrase "to your neighbourhood" implies it already existed.
B. This is iffy and I rather not do it, but there is an image and it just says welcome kaede
Crows
Crows
Goon
Crows
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3796 (ISO) » Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:29 pm

Post by Crows »

In post 3794, Almost50 wrote:
In post 3775, Crows wrote:Like if A50 is TOWN

You know, I was going to respond in a "not so good a manner" but I managed to exercise some self control. It would have only served to make this thread toxic AND probably cost me your friendship, which I don' care to lose, so I'll shut up!
I think you're a good person
this has a lot to do with my frustration on ms
cytheflyguy
cytheflyguy
Goon
cytheflyguy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3797 (ISO) » Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:31 pm

Post by cytheflyguy »

In post 3712, Shuichi Saihara wrote:Like anyone who's ever said someone was 100% anything when they didn't have proof should go straight on a blacklist.

Except then I don't think I could play in any mafia games anymore.
Hey man, I'm trying to keep an open mind about possible players. It's not my fault that my open mind makes people scumread me.
cytheflyguy
cytheflyguy
Goon
cytheflyguy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3798 (ISO) » Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:41 pm

Post by cytheflyguy »

In post 3790, MariaR wrote:OGI
Who is this addressed to? So much shit has hit the fan that I don't know.
Miu Iruma
Miu Iruma
Goon
Miu Iruma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3799 (ISO) » Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:42 pm

Post by Miu Iruma »

Your mum

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”