Mini 207 - Roleswap Mafia! Nightfall lynched, but who's won?

Nightfall
Nightfall
Mafia Scum
Nightfall
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #400 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2005 2:44 pm

Post by Nightfall »

Thok wrote:Hey, there are two votes on Nightfall. That's worth a break from Mario Pinball Land to prove that me and mepmuff aren't scum to Nightfall (else one of us would vote Nightfall now).
I'll agree to that. Besides, Mos is ranking
much higher on my potential scum list.
Once Nightfall comes, everyone's dead...
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #401 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2005 4:42 pm

Post by Mastermind of Sin »

Nightfall wrote:
Mastermind of Sin wrote: I believe Nightfall could be scum
You,
believe
that I
could
be scum? and so you place a 2nd
vote on me in a lynch to loose point of the game?

Scum.
Vote: MOS
You failed to look at the rest of my post. By process of elimination, you HAVE to be scum from my point of view. In addition, I've posted reasons that you could be scum previously, and I still believe they are valid for substantiating a vote, considering you haven't defended yourself adequately. Instead, you've been on the offensive, trying to cast suspicion on everyone else and confuse the issue. You wanna know why I think you haven't defended yourself? Because you can't. You know my points are right, and you know you don't have a better response to them, so you are trying a different tactic since you can't defend yourself.
Permanent V/LA.
Nightfall
Nightfall
Mafia Scum
Nightfall
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #402 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2005 7:28 pm

Post by Nightfall »

If I was to defend myself you would say I was scum for acting too defensive would you not? And how would one defend themselves at this point anyways? would they point out how they never gave an item or recieved an item from a scum? Oops sorry can't do that, seeing as I never had any... I'm starting to think it wasn't entirely my play that got me this far, I must look like a pretty good target here. but then again, you and CA haven't had the cleanest records of the bunch either.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #403 (ISO) » Tue Oct 25, 2005 5:58 am

Nightfall wrote:If I was to defend myself you would say I was scum for acting too defensive would you not? And how would one defend themselves at this point anyways? would they point out how they never gave an item or recieved an item from a scum? Oops sorry can't do that, seeing as I never had any... I'm starting to think it wasn't entirely my play that got me this far, I must look like a pretty good target here. but then again, you and CA haven't had the cleanest records of the bunch either.
no, I wouldn't say you were too defensive for defending yourself. in a lynch or lose situation as I believe we have, all out effort is needed, which is something I hadn't seen from you, at least not as far as defending youself goes.
Permanent V/LA.
Nightfall
Nightfall
Mafia Scum
Nightfall
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #404 (ISO) » Tue Oct 25, 2005 6:04 am

Post by Nightfall »

I guess you failed to look at the rest of my post this time. How do you propose
that I defend myself? by saying I never gave an item to scum?... okay, I never
gave an item to scum.... then again, I never game an item to a pro town either...
I guess my best defense is that you are only voting for me because in your eyes, CA needs a scum partner, and it can't be the Masons, nor could it possibly be you, seeing as you must be town....
Aelyn
Aelyn
Goon
Aelyn
Goon
Goon

Post Post #405 (ISO) » Tue Oct 25, 2005 6:38 am

Post by Aelyn »

Votecount time!
Nightfall
- 2 (Mastermind of Sin, Commodore Amazing)
Mastermind of Sin - 1 (Nightfall)

Not voting: Thok, Mepmuff.

It's 3 to lynch.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #406 (ISO) » Wed Oct 26, 2005 4:45 am

Nightfall wrote:I guess you failed to look at the rest of my post this time. How do you propose
that I defend myself? by saying I never gave an item to scum?... okay, I never
gave an item to scum.... then again, I never game an item to a pro town either...
I guess my best defense is that you are only voting for me because in your eyes, CA needs a scum partner, and it can't be the Masons, nor could it possibly be you, seeing as you must be town....
i never said you were scum because of the items you had/didn't have. I made several posts about how the way you were acting made you look scummy today, and you never bothered to respond. If item passing were all there was to it, you wouldn't be voting for me, Nightfall, because the only item I've passed to scum was giving the GBA to CA, and that was a bad thing for him. My vote has nothing to do with items, since you haven't ever had one. Although, it seems to me that with 3 scum, it's possible that the scum purposefully didn't ever pass to one of the scum partners so they didn't have a link between them.
Permanent V/LA.
Nightfall
Nightfall
Mafia Scum
Nightfall
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #407 (ISO) » Wed Oct 26, 2005 6:24 am

Post by Nightfall »

The only points I can recall you making were that,

1. I must be scum because you believe CA is scum, and that he needs a partner, who of course isn't you.

I think the only way I can argue this fact, is to prove that I am not scum and that I would guess, you are.

2. You claimed that I was trying to split the masons.

When I just brought up a point that I thought should be double checked, seeing as they adressed each other as brothers. If Mepmuff hadn't posted his pm, with the "dear Brother" portion, I wouldn't have even thought about it.

Other than that I think I've adressed everything you've had to say.
Commodore Amazing
Commodore Amazing
Out-booyahed
Commodore Amazing
Out-booyahed
Out-booyahed

Post Post #408 (ISO) » Wed Oct 26, 2005 7:07 am

Post by Commodore Amazing »

Just checking in to say I'm still happy with my vote on Nightfall, although I can change it to MoS if the masons prefer. I don't know if you're buying this garbage that they're throwing at each other. This quote right here seems like the closest thing we've seen to a confiession so far:
Mastermind of Sin wrote:it seems to me that with 3 scum, it's possible that the scum purposefully didn't ever pass to one of the scum partners so they didn't have a link between them.
If MoS were town, this shouldn't seem possible at all, since I passed the roleblocker item to Gnome.
"So it's time to take some action, boys. It's time to follow me." - Gaston, the Mob Song
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #409 (ISO) » Wed Oct 26, 2005 3:33 pm

Commodore Amazing wrote:Just checking in to say I'm still happy with my vote on Nightfall, although I can change it to MoS if the masons prefer. I don't know if you're buying this garbage that they're throwing at each other. This quote right here seems like the closest thing we've seen to a confiession so far:
Mastermind of Sin wrote:it seems to me that with 3 scum, it's possible that the scum purposefully didn't ever pass to one of the scum partners so they didn't have a link between them.
If MoS were town, this shouldn't seem possible at all, since I passed the roleblocker item to Gnome.
stop misrepresenting my posts, CA. I said
"one of the scum partners"
, specifically, Nightfall in this case. I didn't say the other two scum didn't ever pass to each other. I merely speculated that the mafia decided to not pass to a certain one of the partners so as to distance themselves if all else fails.
Permanent V/LA.
Thok
Thok
Disgrace to SKs everywhere
Thok

Post Post #410 (ISO) » Wed Oct 26, 2005 6:06 pm

Post by Thok »

I'm planning to vote for CA in the next day or two. it's partially because I'm convinced that at least one of MOS and nightfall is pro-town (but I'm not sure which one), and partially because CA hasn't bothered to answer the question I asked him in 399. I'm a busy man, with plenty of RPG's to beat and mushrooms to stomp; don't waste my time.
I replaced into Chess Mafia for 6 months, and all I got was a win and this lousy sig.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #411 (ISO) » Wed Oct 26, 2005 6:33 pm

well, I trust both of you masons. If you want to lynch CA instead of Nightfall, that's fine with me. I would go along with that. I'm convinced they are both scum, so it doesn't make a difference to me.
Permanent V/LA.
Nightfall
Nightfall
Mafia Scum
Nightfall
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #412 (ISO) » Wed Oct 26, 2005 7:53 pm

Post by Nightfall »

Nearly the same situation here...
well, I trust both of you masons. If you want to lynch CA instead of
MOS
, that's fine with me. I would go along with that. I'm convinced they are both scum, so it doesn't make a difference to me.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #413 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2005 12:14 am

my suggestion at this point would be for the three of us to stop posting arguments except to directly answer questions the masons might have for us. this will give the true scum less of an opportunity to confuse the issue.
Permanent V/LA.
Commodore Amazing
Commodore Amazing
Out-booyahed
Commodore Amazing
Out-booyahed
Out-booyahed

Post Post #414 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2005 5:07 am

Post by Commodore Amazing »

Thok wrote:CA, why are you so worried about having the GBA tomorrow? It's not like your vote won't be completely determined-you won't be voting me or Thesp. (Also it's somewhat likely that I'll be killed tomorrow night just to get the loudspeaker and GBA out of the game-I think it's clearly a superior play then killing mepmuff).
Just because my vote is obvious doesn't mean that it's going to be obvious for you who you want to vote for next round. I'm probably going to have to defend myself against Nightfall or MoS, whoever we don't lynch today. Don't make the mistake that I didn't answer your question because I wanted to run you out of posts. I thought Sineish was doing the same thing yesterday, and I was way off. That guy really looked like a scumbag because of it, but he must have just missed my question. I thought your post was addressed more to Nightfall.

Thok, please allow mepmuff to post before you vote. It only takes one vote from the masons to end the game.
Thok wrote:I'm leaning towards a CA-Nightfall scum group right now, but I'm nowhere near confident enough to place a vote yet. My reasoning: Nightfall tried to get me to vote MOS rather than Sineish yesterday, which makes me think that they aren't scum partners, which means that one of them is pro-town, and therefore CA is scum.
As far as this is concerned, I've voted for everyone in the game at this point, I think. Except maybe the masons. Nightfall's voting pattern has been sketchy. Day one, he waited for everyone's permission before he finally got on the Thesp wagon. He did vote for Gnome, but it was about the time that Gnome already seemed to be giving up.

It looks like the arguments that MoS and Nightfall are throwing around have to do with night passings and voting patterns. MoS made that one point about Nightfall trying to split the masons. Otherwise, it's all WIFOM stuff that could be just as easily explained by a mafia trying to vote / pass like a townie, etc.

I encourage you to look more at interactions between scum players and how much actual thought has gone into their votes. I have always voted for good reasons, even if they were the wrong reasons (I really wanted Sineish to be scum since I thought I had a really good case against him). I was on the Gnome lynch VERY early. Before both mepmuff and Thok. Nightfall voted right before the deadline. MoS didn't get on at all.
"So it's time to take some action, boys. It's time to follow me." - Gaston, the Mob Song
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #415 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2005 7:36 am

CA, you do realize that until the last game day, I wasn't able to be active enough to know what was going on, and therefore didn't trust my vote to be on anyone? By my calculations, I've made about 5 votes this game. One was random, and all the rest have come in the last 3 game days, one of which was while I had the GBA and still wasn't watching the thread much. In addition, being on or of the Gnome bandwagon doesn't mean much. Scum could've just as easily jumped on the bandwagon so they could look more innocent later on. It's just another WIFOM argument, CA.
Permanent V/LA.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #416 (ISO) » Sat Oct 29, 2005 9:52 am

*bump*
Permanent V/LA.
Thok
Thok
Thok

Post Post #417 (ISO) » Sat Oct 29, 2005 9:54 am

Post by Thok »

Feh.
vote CA
and apologies to mepmuff (and I guess CA) if I've gotten this wrong.
Nightfall
Nightfall
Mafia Scum
Nightfall
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #418 (ISO) » Sat Oct 29, 2005 12:47 pm

Post by Nightfall »

Since MOS, needs a partner...
Unvote: MOS

Vote: CA
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #419 (ISO) » Sat Oct 29, 2005 5:32 pm

Nightfall wrote:Since MOS, needs a partner...
Unvote: MOS

Vote: CA
Since Nightfall needs a partner,

unvote, vote: CA

this better not lost the game...
Permanent V/LA.
Aelyn
Aelyn
Goon
Aelyn
Goon
Goon

Post Post #420 (ISO) » Sun Oct 30, 2005 8:46 am

Post by Aelyn »

Commodore Amazing is dead.

If you want a nice, interesting lynch scene, make it up yourself. I've not got long on the computer.

He didn't have anything, though.

For the record, he was a
Bad Man.

Final votecount:
Commodore Amazing
- 3 (Thok, Nightfall, Mastermind of Sin)
Mastermind of Sin - 1 (Commodore Amazing)

Night, yadda yadda yadda. Get choices in quickfast.
Aelyn
Aelyn
Goon
Aelyn
Goon
Goon

Post Post #421 (ISO) » Thu Nov 03, 2005 11:14 am

Post by Aelyn »

You wake up to a remarkably loud sound, somewhat like the Legend of Zelda theme, in the middle of the night. You don't know what happened, so you run to the brother's house in the middle of the town.

You look into the lounge through the (broken) windows, to find Thok lying on the ground. Apparently, someone hardwired his loudspeaker to his GBA, resulting in a musical experience so intense it burst his eardrums. Poor guy, he never anticipated actually dying as opposed to just getting a game over...

Thok, brother, is dead

The Loudspeaker has been destroyed.
The Game Boy Advance has been destroyed.
Thok
Thok
Thok

Post Post #422 (ISO) » Thu Nov 03, 2005 12:34 pm

Post by Thok »

Game Over Man! Game Over! Go town, and go get those Bad Men!
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #423 (ISO) » Thu Nov 03, 2005 7:59 pm

Vote: Nightfall
, obviously. I hope that thok and mepmuff came to the correct conclusion last night and realized Nightfall is our scum. I supposed I shall wait and see
Permanent V/LA.
Nightfall
Nightfall
Mafia Scum
Nightfall
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #424 (ISO) » Fri Nov 04, 2005 3:05 am

Post by Nightfall »

I was a little nervous when I logged in and saw Thok listed as "brother" and not "Mason", I was starting to think I was wrong about you MOS, but your vote clinches it.

Vote:MOS

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”